The Indian Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys were cheering and shouting, "Yeah you got the right man.... he is the one who needs all the attention.... give it to him... this is his last chance."

The girls took turns in giving him lap dances and teased him mercilessly. Then Mini whispered something into Rekha's ears and she nodded. The guys looked expectantly towards them.

"Well if you want some more fun you can go with her to somewhere private," Rekha spoke to Akash as she was suppose to do all the talking or else he may recognise Mini.

"Yes... yes... go man... go," even before he could answer the other guys started hooting and Mini grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards the door where Chakkar pointed. Both of them disappeared behind the door. Once they were out of sight the guys looked towards Rekha. Danny was quick, he ran and grabbed the hot seat and gave an expectant look at her.

"What!!!" Rekha knew what he wanted but just teased him.

"Now it's my turn for the lap dance," he sneered.

"What turn!!! You are not getting married," she teased him looking at him. He made a puppy face and she laughed feeling confident. She pushed him back on the chair and sat astride facing him. She felt sexy finding lust onto his face.

"No touching," she warned and started to dry hump him mostly teasing him and sometimes touching her groin onto her rock hard cock. Being in just panty and bra made her feel very exposed and the cock rubbed directly over her pussy making her horny. Couple of time she put her weight over him and let the cock dug deeper into her.

Next was her husband. She felt naughty sitting on him, he groaned as she rubbed herself over him.

"You liked it," she whispered and he nodded, "you look hell of a sexy woman," he groaned.

"I feel you are also enjoying it," he enquired. She giggled and nodded. She was getting horny every minute and was enjoying the guilt free flirting in presence of her hubby.

The moment he left the chair Raman occupied it. She looked at him and found a confident look on his face; he did not appear to be playful but a man with lot of experience and who knows what he wants. Looking at the bulge in his pants she felt tingling between her legs. The other guys were now settling into the sofa or were mixing the drinks.

"No touching," she felt the need to repeat her warning and turned around ready to bend her ass over him.

"No, I want you to face me," he spoke. She turned towards him and walked over his legs and held the back of the chair to support her. She started to sway, moving her body close to him avoiding any touch.

He looked straight into her eyes and coolly held her waist by both hands pulling her crotch over his hard cock. He guided her hips back and forth rubbing her over his shaft. Rekha felt shivers ran through her body. She grabbed his hands glancing towards Rahul and found him silently watching it.

"This no touching rule is for kids, isn't it?" he spoke and continued to rub his cock over her pussy. She felt tingling between her legs and expected that Rahul may interrupt and stop this but he continued to stay quite.

"No," she tugged at his hands; it was barely an effort to deter the man. Shivering she continued her seductive dance. Rahul was watching all this in a trance his cock was rock hard. When he grabbed her waist his heart jumped to his throat. He watched his prim and proper wife act like a slut. He never thought she could be so wild, was she like this all along and he had no idea, was he the only man in her life. He shook his head to keep all these thoughts out of his mind. He wanted to know how far she can go.

"I bet you have a lovely face," Raman spoke, "why don't you take off this veil." He moved his hand to remove it but Rekha grabbed it, "No... it is better this way."

"What is so secretive about it," he tried to grab it but Rekha quickly stepped back.

Suddenly the door of the adjoining room opened with a noise and Mini stepped out. Everybody looked towards her, she was alone and Akash was nowhere to be seen. The guys clapped as if she has won some medal.

"What are you clapping about, your friend is drunk and out," she spoke sounding frustrated.

"Ohhh.... nooo..." guys clamoured and few giggles could also be heard.

"He just won't wake up," she spoke helplessly, "Ok let's wrap this up and go home," she announced.

"What!!! No way!!!" the guys started howling, "We have just started to have some fun and you can't end it now."

Looking at the response from the guys Mini stopped in her tracks. Chakkar immediately rushed close to her and spoke to her in hushed tone about how she can pack the things so soon. At least let the boys have some fun. Mini was disappointed due to Akash but after Chakkar reasoned with her she understood that they just cannot leave the things like that and they have to continue for at least sometime. She was really having fun with Akash and was horny too but the asshole passed out, she cursed.

"I think you girls are exhausted and need a drink," Viond who was sitting quietly till now, spoke. It seemed a good idea to everyone and immediately drinks were mixed for them. Rekha took the drink and sat beside her hubby while Mini stood between Vinod and Chakkar. They sipped the drinks carefully still maintaining the veil over their faces.

Finding some alone time with her husband Rekha whispered, "That guy had a feel of my ass."

"Humm, I saw... it was erotic and little bit of touching will be there you can't expect them to act like saints under the circumstances."

"You pervert..." Rekha punched his slowly, "don't you feel jealous."

"No, not at all on the contrary I was hoping for more action."

"If I allow them to have a feel they will want more and it will be difficult to stop," she giggled.

"Who wants to stop," his voice was hoarse. She looked at him deeply and felt shy, "I don't know."

"What are you two love birds talking," suddenly Raman approached them and sat beside Rekha. She was sandwiched between them.

"Nothing special just trying to get familiar with her," Rahul spoke.

"Humm...," he spoke, "and what is so special about this veil, why don't you show us your lovely face."

"Why don't you concentrate on the lovely body," she replied.

"I will..... definitely," he placed his palm over her belly and slowly caressed it. She glanced towards her husband and grabbed his hand which was slowly moving towards her crotch, a strange sensation ran through her body.

"Help me man," he spoke to Rahul, "take out that veil her hands are busy stopping me."

"Now you have to choose between the veil and the panty which one you want to be wearing," he spoke giggling. Rahul was in dilemma what to do, he was feeling his heart palpitating. Before he could react Danny jumped in, "Let me help."

"No stop it!" she almost screamed when he saw that Danny grabbed her veil ready to take it off. She continued to hold Raman's hands not letting it slip into her panties and he took off her veil amidst her wailing.

"Wow... you have a lovely face," he smiled. Rekha felt so exposed for the first time during the night, she stared angrily towards her husband for not doing anything. She pushed Raman's hands and walked away. He followed him trying to sweeten her up.

Danny sat on the vacant seat next to Rahul still giggling, "Hey man, I will be the next after Raman you don't cut the queue," he spoke to Rahul.

"What," Rahul could not understood.

"I mean I will be fucking her next after Raman, you can do it after me or you can go to the other shorter girl.... this one I am taking," he spoke casually. Rahul felt as if the entire blood of his body is drained. He stared at Danny feeling the desire to strangle him and at the same time when he saw the two of them at a distance talking and Raman putting a hand on her shoulder, his heart leaped into his throat. Would she dare to go that far, he thought or these guys will try to force her.

"I don't think she will be up for doing such a thing, she is only a dancer," he managed to speak.

"You don't worry about that Raman will get her on her back with legs spread," he giggled.

"You mean he will rape her."

Danny looked at him strangely, "are you nuts."

Meanwhile he saw that Rekha was smiling and was Ok now. He felt throbbing in his head and gulped the entire drink in one go. He needed to end this now, he thought, but then he was unable to move or speak. She won't do it he consoled himself. If these guys try to force her he will kick their asses, he swears.

Meanwhile Chakkar joined them, "give me a drink," he spoke to Danny.

"Yeah sure," he replied picking up the bottle, "but why are you not with that girl."

"Ohh... Vinod wants to go with her first," he replied.

Rahul was alarmed, what Chakkar is talking, Vinod is planning to fuck Mini and he is telling this so casually even though he knows everything. He felt an urge to get up and stop all this but as if Chakkar knew it, he placed a firm hand on his shoulder and asked him to be cool. "These girls know what they are doing," he spoke. He was unable to move as he saw they were dancing close and Mini appears to be perfectly at ease.

"One thing you have to agree these girls are hot and wild," Danny spoke and Rahul felt his body shaking with unknown emotions.

"When do you think we could end all this," Mini spoke as she felt Vinod's hot breath on her neck. He was holding her from behind and both of them were slowly moving to the music.

"I hope soon these guys will also be drunk and then we can wrap it up," he spoke, "but before that I want my lap dance."

"Shut up!!!" she giggled, "you are not getting any."

"Why not.... you are looking so hot," he hugged her tightly pressing his hard cock onto her buttocks.

"Wooow," she squirmed feeling the hardness, "Ok big boy no need to get so worked up." She tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held her tightly.

"You know I preferred to be with you than your friend... lucky for me Akash passed out," he whispered moving his hand over her body. She felt sensations ripped through her body, she scanned around the hall and found Rekha dancing with a guy and others were sitting on the sofa watching them intently. Finding no one watching them she felt a bit snug and let herself relax to the sensations. She felt strangely excited letting a stranger's hands explore her body.

Vinod caressed her body and slowly started to push her towards the adjoining room. She immediately understood his intentions and her heart started to beat hard. She was barely able to make any protest; her mind was struggling with her body. In no time they were in the room, Akash was lying on the bed oblivious to the world and Vinod swiftly removed her veil.

Mini suddenly realized how far this thing has gone. She didn't want to reveal her identity but this man has removed her veil. She felt ashamed and wanted to run away but he held her in his grasp assuming her to be a whore.

*******************************

Rekha was annoyed initially when Danny removed her veil but now she draws her comfort from the fact that none of them know her. She was getting inebriated as the drinks were having its effect and didn't mind Raman's hands moving over her bare skin. Raman felt her relaxing to his touch and smiled. He grabbed her waist with both his hands and guided her ass over his hard cock. Rekha looked towards the men and saw them staring in anticipation, her hubby was watching intently. She felt naughty and with a slight groan she arched her body and rested her head over his chest. He started to dry hump her, letting his cock dug deep into the crevasse.

"You are so hot," he whispered moving his mouth over her neck letting her have the feel of his hot lips. Rekha ran her hands over his body as if trying to push him away.

"Ok...Ok... it is enough," she panted, but Raman kissed her neck and traced his mouth to her lips. Her body heaved as the hot mouth covered her lips. She gripped his shirt trying to pull him away all the while looking towards her husband. He seemed to be mesmerised by the scene playing before him, seeing the man grabbing his upright wife and kissing her hard.

She was on fire, the hard cock poking at her ass crack and her lips being sucked away. The others were watching fixedly including Chakkar who knows her.... she felt ashamed... this thing has gone too far.... she must stop now.... Rahul, her husband is watching..... She waited five seconds... ten seconds expecting Rahul to break the party but he just sat their frozen in his seat.... she closed her eyes and let herself flow with the sensual feelings. Raman flicked his tongue over her lips and she opened her mouth letting him slip inside.

Rahul had a clear view; he recognized the ashamed look on her face, a hesitant look as if trying to resist. He was not able to believe his eyes and felt as if his cock will burst out of its restraints. She looked so exotic like a sex goddess. At that moment he felt it a crime to stop her from having a wonderful time. He so badly wanted to convey her to enjoy herself without any guilt or shame. The song has ended and there was a dull silence as everyone watching felt mesmerized.

Rekha felt knots in her stomach and her cheeks warmed as she glimpsed them watching her writhing body with admiration. She felt bolts of electricity ran up and down her body as his rough hands moved freely over her body. He tugged her at her waist and pulled her towards an exit door. She knew if she allows herself to be taken to another room she will not be able to stop him and end up fucking him. She looked at Rahul with agony on her face as if telling him that only you can stop it now. But she saw a sheepish grin on his face; it didn't help, in a trance she dragged on with him.

As soon as both of them disappeared into another room Chakkar and Danny relaxed on the couch with their drinks whereas Rahul was restless not knowing what to do. He has just let her wife be pulled into another room by a stranger. The thought of what he may be doing sent a shiver down his spine. He looked around and found that the Mini and the other guy were also moved to another room. He could not stop himself and got up from the couch and walked casually towards the door, as if strolling around. Danny saw him moving towards the room and wanted to say something but Chakkar held his hand and stopped him, he smiled meaningfully. Danny could not understand anything but stayed quite.

Rahul walked to the door unsure of what he may see and if he should stop in case he is crossing the limits. The limits which he was not sure of, but when he saw them he knew that whatever the limits were are already crossed. Both of them were already undressed and Rekha was almost hidden beneath his huge body as he lay over her on the bed. He stumble a step inside the room and took support of the wall.

As Rekha stepped inside the room with Raman she felt relived to be away from the probing eyes of so many people. The bra was unclasped in an instant and she felt the strong hands over her boobs. She closed her eyes feeling the need to be fucked, a need to have a mindless sex without thinking about the family, the society or her husband.

Rahul could clearly see what Raman was doing, using his right hand to slip up between her legs and caress her inner thigh while continuing to suck her right breast. Her left boob was grasped in his big hand, her nipple mauled between his fingers making her squirm. Her head was thrown back, resting on the back of the pillow, her eyes closed, enjoying what he was doing to her. Rahul watched in astonishment, cautious not to make any noise and was afraid even to breath. Rekha's lips spread into an involuntary smile and she sighed with pleasure as Raman's middle finger slid between already spread pink lips of her cunt. The room was filled with her soft moans as he started taking turns in sucking her nipples and finger fucking her at the same time. Rahul could smell the aroma of a woman who wants sex. He could clearly see her pussy glistering and his middle finger joined by another, slipping in and out easily. As Raman shifted slightly he could see his hard cock with Rekha's small hand wrapped around it. She was moving her hand over the entire length of the shaft caressing it.

"Auggh...ufff....uggg..." Rahul can hear her moan in pleasure and also heard her talking but could not make out what she was saying. He paid full attention and was finally able to understand,

"Use this cock.... fuck me... fuck me now," she was murmuring in between her groans. Rahul has never seen her so turned on; he started to tremble in lust. Raman positioned himself in between her legs and Rekha grabbed the thickness in her palm and guided it onto the right spot between her pussy lips, she was shaking with ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhggggg....." she cried out loud as the thick shaft started to stretch her pussy, "Ahh... Maa..." she spread her legs wide and high to accommodate him. The entire length made its way inside her well lubricated pussy, she never felt so much filled in her life.

"Ohh.. Maa.." she grabbed her shoulders and dug her nails deep into his flesh. Raman stuffed his phallus into her tight pussy and spread over her grabbing her under him like a little doll. He grabbed her hairs in his hand and pulled her head up.

"Your pussy seems to be real tight around my cock, looks like you were never opened up properly," he smiled and started to suck her lips. He was pleased with himself to have such a hot body under him and as he felt that she is probably a new whore with less used pussy.

She arched her body hugging him tightly while Raman slowly started to move his abdomen pulling his cock out and slipping in again. He started to move slowly teasing her, while Rekha's groans were muffled under his mouth. Thought of what she is doing flashed before her. She felt a lump in her throat, her husband is nearby and he knows... other guys also know what is happening. She felt ashamed for being so vulnerable and giving in to the sensations to let this man use her like a whore. The big cock started to move faster and she felt the sensations ripple through her body, she could not help but pull her legs higher in air and humped to match his thrusts.

"Ohh... god... mummy.... fuck me... harder..." Rekha cried out as soon as his mouth slipped from her lips to her neck. Raman was in heaven to fuck such a tight pussy. He started to pound her like a madman while biting her on cheeks, neck and lips. She cried out as the teeth dug deep into her flesh and scratched his back urging him to go harder.

"Ahh... Ugggh.... tear my pussy," she cried out loud and hugged him tightly feeling her orgasm building deep inside her. Raman was not able to hold on longer as her hot pussy milked him. Rekha started to shake uncontrollably with a never felt before orgasm as Raman filled her pussy with his hot cum.

Rahul was watching everything in awe, he was glued to his place near the door. Rekha came down from high and looked at the man lying over her, his cock slowly shrinking and slipping out of her fanny. This is the first time she had sex with anyone other than her husband and she knew it won't be her last. Both of them lay panting catching their breath before Raman rolled beside her.

"You were good," he spoke, "was it good for you too?" Rekha nodded feeling shy admitting that she enjoyed it.

"Great girl!!! you will enjoy even more tonight," he kissed her, "all the others are waiting to fill up your holes," he whispered. Rekha felt shiver ran through her spine as she realized what he is telling is true the others must be lining up outside. She did not feel any disgust rather she was strangely excited in anticipation of what they may do. She lay naked on the bed while Raman got dressed and left.