The Industrial Elf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aksun," he said, "I loved you from when I saw you in the rushes. Elves are always even in their hearts, not usually sad, not usually joyous, but always content. I have no words for what I feel for you, but I'm at peace and I can say that I'm so happy too. It is unusual for me."

"If I can ask it of you, Elohan, I want to sleep now. I will bring us back, and then if we can, I need you to claim me. You only have to be inside. I think that is all that I am ready for. Use me if you wish, but be gentle. I need you there to claim you as mine too if we are a pair now."

"Then take us back, Aksun, but I won't use you. I'll only do what you need me to do. After this, I can wait for anything."

------------------------

He was still hard.

Just the tip of him was inside of her, but somehow, it hadn't gone farther and it hadn't slipped out.

And by some wonder that he didn't understand, he was still hard.

"How, ...?"

He felt her face against his as she rubbed her cheek on his, sighing to him, "You and I break all of the rules, Elohan. This is not supposed to be, what we have. But I know what this is, here. We hold our males," she whispered. "It is to be sure that the seed is passed to us from the male. We mate like it is done here everywhere, just the same way, but when the male gives his seed and we feel it, we milk him to get it all. Neither has to move then.

But this is not supposed to be able to happen yet, not the way that we are not joined. Somehow, I can hold you like this enough for us to dream and it is enough."

"It's not supposed to happen?" he asked.

"No," she sighed, "Most males are not like you are in the shape and most males are smaller than you. But royal males are larger, just as you are, and any female is built to take a royal male if she must. What will you do now, Elohan?"

He turned his head a little to kiss her softly for a moment. "What do you wish for me to do?"

She looked into his eyes, and he felt her tiny smile. "Aksun now wishes to be claimed by her male. I do not know how it is done between elves, but on my world, it is the custom that the very first pairing is to be done slowly. For the new pair to give in to a wild and fast coupling is considered rude, and so it is only permitted on the second day -- never the first time. The male must show that he can be patient and kind with his new mate. The female must not appear to be too eager to do it quickly."

He saw her smile widen, "But that is only the custom. With my people, there is almost always a true reason behind everything. For this, the real reason is to allow the female to find the best fit between the two and change herself inside. It cannot be done quickly, so it is important that it goes slowly, unless this is not a life-pairing. But if it is to be that, we can fit ourselves to our males perfectly for the best pleasure to both. Once it is done, the two fit together perfectly; a reward to both for their lifetime.

Come," she whispered, "take me slowly, and let me find the fit -- if I can fit myself to one such as you. We love each other, and we can dream together. That is enough for me to know that we can be a pair, so now I must say the words -- as close as I can in these words which we use here so that you can understand."

She reached for his face and held him so that they faced each other. After a moment, she made her decision. "I accept you as mine," she said solemnly, "Tell me that you claim me as yours, and that is what I will be."

Elohan didn't really need to think about it very much. The only issue for him was his normal way of holding back and never believing what he saw in others -- since thus far, it had given him only momentary happiness, or at best happiness for a few decades, which to an elf is nothing or not far off nothing. Madeleine's life had seemed to blitz by him and then he had nothing but memories of someone who had touched his heart for a time.

Without his even being aware of it somehow, Aksun had found where and how he'd hidden it. She'd not only stolen it, she'd shown him what she could do with his heart and he had no way to settle this within himself, no compartment that it would fit into. Without a cubby hole or a shelf, he'd be forced to look at what grew between them and deal with it constantly.

For perhaps the first time in his long life since he'd loved his princess, it was something that he wanted to embrace.

He looked into her eyes, "Is that what I have to say?"

She kissed his nose and her felt her cheek against his in the next instant, "Before I lose my courage, Elohan, please say something like that to me."

It felt a little wrong to him to say that he was claiming her as though she was an article of clothing in a human lost and found bin somewhere. He didn't know why the image of it came to his mind, but there it was. Then he imagined the way the way that it might feel to have something that you knew was yours in your possession. The possession part bothered him then, but he got the rest of it in a heartbeat.

"Aksun, I take you as mine. I don't want to live anywhere now but with you."

She drew her head back, "We stay together and we travel? I will go where you lead me."

He nodded, "Until we can't, and then we'll walk if we have to, but I think I have to have you near me now."

He smirked a little, "We'll be a strange pair of lost elves or whatever we are, but with the moon and the stars over us, we'll be fine, wherever we go."

She lifted her legs and reached for his flanks and, laying her hands there with her fingers spread widely and being careful to consciously draw in her claws, Aksun pulled him to her and rocked her slim hips back as she got him in deeper.

She was amazed to find there was farther to pull in, so she did, worrying just a little.

She felt him slide into her as she hissed into his ear in a bit of pain. His eyes opened wide in shock and surprise, but he saw her smiling back at him in a moment.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, and she shook her head.

"No, I hurt myself a little with this thing of yours. You do not have the right end on you for me and you take all the space that I have. It was my fault to do it in one motion as well, but at last, I know what I need and I accept you.

It begins then," she grinned, "and Aksun takes her male as he takes her. I did not ever think that I would have one at all, and I never thought that one so beautiful to my eyes would choose me. Slowly now, Elohan, and I will find the fit if I even can. The end of you is wrong, but I will try to fit to you in this if it can be done."

Elohan was amazed at the feeling of it and he was mindful of what she'd said about the slowness that she needed. He felt things. He felt her changing inside and though there were brief periods where the fit was a little too tight and sometimes a lot looser, after a very few minutes, he had to admit that it was incredible. To him, she changed how it felt to him every half-minute or so.

"This is only you fitting us together for the first time?" He whispered, and she shook her head, "That part is already done, as much as I can do it. Go as far in as you can and it should not hurt me again -- I hope."

He lifted himself up onto his elbows then and he reached for one breast with his hand. Aksun trembled and keened into his ear for some moments before he heard her thanking him. He couldn't keep his hands from her body and finally settled in so that they looked at each other's faces as they copulated.

There were times when she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and he thought that he'd hurt her somehow, but she said that nothing hurt her now and that it was just her way to ride what she felt - and then she did it again, sometimes silently and sometimes with very soft cries which twisted his heart to hear.

It was a long time after when he heard her plaintive mewling as he came. The way that her body held onto him and seemed to be milking as much out of him as it could was a little amazing to him to say the least. At last, she released him and he slipped out of her.

He asked after a moment and she amazed him again when she told him that she'd felt his release into her.

"How? Why would you feel --"

She shrugged, I do not know, but I know what I felt and it was so good to me."

When his breathing slowed to a more normal rate, he was surprised, since they hadn't been going very quickly at all. Elohan thanked Aksun and she smiled very softly up at him as she toyed with his hair.

"I have only done this reluctantly with a male once, but I know how it was for my female friends," she said, " None said anything to me about it feeling like what I felt and how hard it was to fit to their males - and not one said a word of feeling it when they let seed go. But I knew it when it came to me. It was easily felt. Is this the way of elves?"

He didn't catch it within the first second, but he thought that he did hear something in what she said.

"How do you mean?" he asked her a little cautiously, "Wasn't it what you liked? Did I do something wrong or something like that?"

Her reply was a long slow chuckle that he thrilled to hear from her, "No at all, Elohan. I am not used to doing this at all, never mind with someone so kind as you are.

And I am not used to getting half a year's loving in one long mating, that is all. It was SO good, but I was not prepared for how long an elf can keep his mind on mating like that."

He blinked for a moment, "Half a year, ... What?"

"I could not keep up with you, Elohan," she smiled, "I had my coming -- or that is what Donna called it -- over and over, but you still went on. Are you certain that I pleased you?"

He grinned a little, "Oh, you pleased me, Aksun. Don't think that you didn't. But ... um, ... "

"Then, did I do it wrong?"

"No, ..." he smiled, "I can say that I have never had ... I am amazed. I am always amazed with you.

I guess that in human terms, I must be over four hundred years old, not that it makes a lot of difference to me. But I can say that in all of that time, well, I've never felt anything as good as that. Was there anything more of this dreaming in it for you?"

She nodded, "Yes, but not in a 'together' kind of way. It was just my joy to have you like that and I sought for ways to try and remind myself of this for when the days pass while you regain your want of me again. I never thought that it could be so good for so long with you."

Elohan didn't know what to think right then, so he decided to ask cautiously, "How, ... uh, how many times do your people do it in a single time, then"

Aksun blinked at him, "Why, only once. Why? It was not enough for you?"

He smiled that little smile of his, the one that she now loved to see on that face, "It was more than enough. But that was then and this is now. Do you think that you'd like to do it again? Maybe again sometime a little less than half a year from now?"

Aksun's eyes went wide, "Oh yes! That would make me very happy if I had the chance to please you again before that, Elohan. I love you quite a lot already and I have made my choice in you. Could we do that again tomorrow?"

He laughed then, "How about right now?"

Her mouth opened in astonishment, "You would want me again now? Are you sure that I pleased you? I can accept it if I did not. I know that we are different, Elohan. Are you sure?"

He was already hardening but he contracted the internal muscles that he felt and he began to harden more quickly. He nudged her with it once briefly.

"Oh, I'm sure, Aksun."

She blinked up at the male that she'd chosen for a few moments more and then she rolled them as far as she could in the cramped space. Elohan was in a bit of shock at her strength, but he liked it.

Aksun whimpered in joy and she was all over him.

The third time, he looked up at the way that she moved as she rode him and he was sure that he'd never seen anything so lovely. She stopped after a while and he asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong to me, Elohan, but you looked for a moment as though your heart was stopped and I thought -- "

He shook his head with a smile as he reached for her hips and thrust again, "It's nothing, Aksun. I sometimes think I am still dreaming a little."

Her head went back and she looked up at the ceiling as she gasped and the next moment, she was back at it and grinning down at him, "That is not nothing, Elohan, what you have just done."

She watched it as he gasped when she tightened on him and bore down hard, "Just as that was nothing as well. And we can do that - perhaps as we dream. We will have to try."

The last time that they did it, he'd mounted her from behind and she loved the way that his hands felt on her body. It wasn't done where she came from and so it was new and felt so good to her. To look back at him was still a thrill to her every time, but perhaps what made it so much more of a thrill to her was what she saw in his eyes, and the way that it felt when he pressed in deeper every so often was a joy as well, since she'd adjusted to him perfectly.

When they lay in the bunk together, Aksun curled herself around him and kissed him as softly as she could.

"I feel as though I am someone else now," she smiled after the kiss, "I am still Aksun, but now I finally feel that I belong and have a place and though I have said it before, Elohan - and this mating only plays a part in it - I will never leave you."

She moved his hair out of his eyes again, "Could we do that again tomorrow?"

"Yes," he smiled, "but -- "

"I have always hated that word when Donna said it to me. What is the 'but'?"

"Nothing," he said, "I'm a little thirsty, and all I've got it that terrible beer. Give me a chance to drink one, and -- "

"No," she said, her eyes widening, "Again? We have done it four times and I have had happiness several times in each one. All that it takes is a little beer?"

He laughed, "No. There's no connection, Aksun. I'm just a bit thirsty. Why? Have you had enough of me?"

"No, she smiled, "I just think that I need to grow accustomed to mating as often as my elf wants me. Is this a marriage?"

He kissed her and closed his eyes with a sigh, "Maybe in its simplest terms if two people stay together after the first night." He opened his eyes again and got up a little to pull pillows over for them. When they got settled, he said, "I'll want to marry you under the stars, I think. And I'll want a lot of that, though not really the beer. We can skip the beer. Actually, forget I mentioned it."

He reached for her and she felt his hand on her shoulder and the slight tickle felt so nice as he reached a little further to feel the mane in the center of her back, "I love your body so much. Little things like the way that your mane runs in a line and is attached all the way to where it ends."

He had a thought then and if he could feel so certain of how he felt towards her and how she captivated him and just kept right on doing it and not knowing that she did it at all...

He looked at her sweet face and the way that her teeth glittered and yet didn't look anything other than perfect on her to him as she smiled while she waited for him to say something to her - anything ... he just knew this was right.

"If I'm not ready now, for someone who amazes me every few seconds the way you so, then Aksun, I never will be. Is this what you want? You, me, here like this?"

She looked at the way that the waning moon had sunk low in the sky and its pale light caused the tattoos on him to shimmer a little as he breathed.

"I have a male," she said after a moment, "finer than any that I might have had where I was born. I leak his seed from me as I have for such a long time this night. If I was happier, I would cry and not only struggle not to."

She pulled herself tightly against him, "Aksun loves Elohan."

-----------------------

There were some of her tears in the morning, since both Donna and Tony had passed on during the night. Elohan buried Donna first and he watched as Aksun wept for her. He buried Tony alone and went to wash up.

They were on the road an hour later, Elohan driving in silence as Aksun sat looking like a blonde young woman in the other seat, hunched down a little wearing one of his ball caps. She sniffled often and sometimes she just wept and held his hand, but Elohan had the distinct feeling that it was far less than what it would have been otherwise.

They stopped here and there on the road as they needed to. She sat and enjoyed one of the shows that he took her to in a casino in Las Vegas. Afterwards, she astounded him yet again when he took her to the slot machines.

Explaining it all to her and saying that many humans loved to do this, though he personally did not understand the attraction, she spent exactly ten dollars. The first five was to watch and learn. The second five was the one where her hand flashed out to slap the button, and that had him standing there while she blinked and asked him if she'd done anything wrong. He got them out of there with their eleven hundred dollar winnings and had them back on the road and rolling as he laughed a little and shook his head.

"What was all of the noise for?" she asked, and he explained again that she'd won.

"Humans like a lot of noise when they win. It doesn't happen much," he said, "They lose almost all of the time."

"I only had to feel the way the machine moved inside," she said, "It is timing and numbers.

And being quick before the right one passed by. I do not see much to it. Take us back, and I can show you again and again, now that I know."

Trying to explain after that was a long talk indeed.

Aksun was feeling somewhat better by then in their journey and she had questions. He told her that if she was sure about them, then he was long past deciding that he wanted to wed her. She wanted to know what humans (and elves) did during all of their mating. Elohan gave her a long look and she nodded, "Well I wish to know."

So he bought her a couple of porn DVDs and she watched them on the portable player that he bought for her as they drove. He also bought a few regular movies and she became a huge fan of a little robot whose purpose was to compact trash. She loved the interaction between him and his sleek floating girlfriend. She actually wept a little during the sad parts.

The next time that they were shopping for groceries, he found her looking at a bin of old DVDs, and she held up one with a blonde man on it and he told her a little of the old Greek tale of Helen of Troy. Then he bought it for her, hoping a little to hear a lot less moaning from the DVD player out on the road from the porn videos.

She found that she liked chewing gum, so he bought some for her as well as a pair of mirror aviator sunglasses.

A while later and far down the road, he asked her if she liked the role which the blonde actor played in the movie. She nodded as she looked over at him, chewing a wad of gum under her sunglasses and ball cap.

"Yes. He made me think of you but his ears are too short and you have better hats," she said, and they both laughed.

The next few nights were wonderful to them both as Aksun applied what she'd learned from the porn disks.

None of it mattered at all to Elohan. What mattered to him was that Aksun was getting better and the next week he had passport photos taken of her.

The next thing was that she waited in the closed-up camper for him for several hours until he returned and drove them away. As they left that city, he handed her an envelope which contained curious documents to her.

"I want you to stare at the picture and remember just the way that you looked then. You'll need to look very close to that in a little while," he said.

She compared her papers to his and looked over, "We have the same second name. Is this an error?