The Inheritance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smiling Adrian took her Susan's hand and led her onto the platform toward the bed. Susan sat down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it, her eyes never left the handsome face of her Lover or his incredible flexing, erection. organ.

He picked up a bottle of massaging oil and knelt down in front of Susan's closed legs, smiling as he opened the bottle of oil. Susan's breathing quickened when she saw him pour some of the contents onto his hands.

Her lover's slick hands began to gently massage the top of Susan's thighs. They sensuously glided along her upper thighs from her hips to her knees and back again. Susan loved his soft touches and she sighed as the finger tips teased and caressed the soft skin of her upper thighs. Slowly the slick hands and fingers moved downward onto her inner thighs. His touches now moved from her knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. Her sigh turned to soft moans each time the massaging hands approached the folds of her labia.

Finally, Adrian saw what he was waiting for, Susan's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers gently traced the outer edges of Susan's labia folds. A deeper moan was heard and her the thighs spread wider. As they did, the folds flared further apart and Adrian now saw Susan's sexual treasures spreading open like the wings of a butterfly. Adrian poured more of oil onto his hands and formed themselves around Susan's labia with a soft massaging action and he smiled when he felt Susan's hips jerk and then heard a gasping sound.

Adrian slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the rigid clitoris that stood out like a pink beacon on top of her labia. The exploring finger tips slipped downward and renewed their caressing of the Susan's sensitive vaginal opening. He repeated the loving cycle again and again until and he heard whimpers of pleasure as Susan's hips began to move in sync with his fingers. Adrian's slick fingers now slithered up the moist furrow and began concentrating on Susan's clitoris with pressing swirls and caresses.

Susan squealed, her hips jerked and a long moan escaped her mouth.

Adrian reached down and pulled Susan's feet up onto the edge of bed. Susan's sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Susan felt his warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped loins as her Lover's tongue made contact with her engorged clitoris. Her thighs spread wider and her hands shot downward and grasped Adrian's head as jolts of joy exploded across her enflamed sex.

While Adrian's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, his caressing finger nudged inward past her excited inner lips. It twisted and turned as slipped into her eager opening. Her juices oozed outward, dripping down the cheeks of her buttocks onto the sheet. Another finger joined the first and both were began stroking into her vagina while his mouth was sucking her throbbing organ of joy.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Susan's body was nearing the peak of her arousal and her erect nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the thrusting fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the walls of her vagina as if they was looking for something. His exploring fingers soon found the rough, bean shaped area of Susan's 'G' spot and began to ecstatically massage and caress the hyper-sensitive tissues. A third finger joined in on the manipulation of Susan's excited sweet spot and her body exploded with her first orgasm.

Adrian didn't stop his massaging fingers or the deep suckling of Susan's engorged organ of joy. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes as second orgasm quickly built within her enraged vagina. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the thrusting fingers drenching the folds of her labia.

Susan squealed as shards of joy exploded across her sex.

Susan's jerking body slumped onto the bed and she moaned as delicious aftershocks rippled across her body. Adrian withdrew his mouth and fingers and Susan looked down her body and saw the smiling face of her Lover. She reached out her arms and he stood up and moved between her spread thighs and leaned over her body. Their lips, mouths and tongues met and they kissed passionately.

Soon the loving embrace was broken and he stood up. She saw the massive, erection jerking in front of his body her heart raced in anticipation.

"Oh God .. It's so beautiful!"

Adrian again knelt down between her spread thighs and brought his face within inches of Susan's enflamed labia. Through dazed eyes Susan could see her Lover crouching between thighs. She could feel the flat palms of his warm hands pressing against the softness of her inner thighs, pushing them further apart. Again her slick treasures were wide open to his gaze.

She watched with baited breath as his head mover inward, slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... And then ...

She cried out loudly, her body convulsing as his moist hot lips closed over the soft folds at the apex to her thighs. His face disappeared from her view as he planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen, engorged furrow and his long tongue stroked at the quivering opening. Susan gripped the sheet tightly as the exploring tongue moved upward, its wet, flicking tip curling around excited, rigid organ of joy with ecstatic squeezes and caresses.

His open lips now sucked on the swollen folds drawing them into the hot cavern of his devouring mouth, the tongue continuing its maddening licking against the straining and erect organ of joy. She groaned deep in her throat as the hot probing tongue worked its way up and down the length of her spread wet furrow and her hands grasped the hair on his head, pulling the suckling mouth, lips and tongue further inter her seething sex.

Adrian nestled his tongue into Susan's clasping inner lips and began an ecstatic teasing of her excited vaginal entrance. The tongue began a series of exquisite darts and probes into her enflamed passage and Susan moaned and gurgled as the sensations saturated her mind.

Adrian withdrew his hands and face from Susan's tormented sex and she moaned in sexual agony. He leaned up and over her squirming body and grabbed her flailing legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders causing her enflamed sex to be pushed upward and outward with his rigid erection flexing into the slick flared crease of her swollen folds.

Susan gurgled incoherently knowing that her long time Lover and his incredible eight inch erection was going to penetrate her needful body.

"Adrian .. Now .. Now .."

Adrian just smiled at her and Susan, with a sense of desperation, reached between their bodies and grasped Adrian's magnificent hardness and guided the throbbing thickness so it slipped up and down the slick crease of her labia. A gasp of joy escape her mouth when she felt the thickness nestle into her clasping inner lips. Adrian slowly nudged his manhood inward and she felt the elastic entrance being stretched and then it popped over the head of Adrian's massive erection. She moaned loudly as her Lover pushed the first inch of his engorged manhood into her seething vagina.

1"..2"..3"..4"

Susan felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Susan wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and mewed as Adrian sunk into the depths of her sexual being. Susan's eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her, inch by glorious inch.

5"..6"..7"..8"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She could feel every fleshy ridge of the massive organ buried within her. Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench ecstatically around the massive hardness. Adrian felt the pulsing pressure exerted against his buried member and waited patiently for Susan to became accustomed to his thick penetration. He again flexed gently, expanding his hardness deep inside her, but still not moving his body.

Adrian waited a moment, flexed again, watching her contorted face below his, as another moan of rising pleasure escaped her open mouth. Adrian withdrew and edged back inward, setting a slow teasing rhythm to his strokes. Mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure rolled unashamedly from Susan's parted lips as her body began responding to her sexual needs and desires. Maddening electric tingles began deep within her womb and rippled throughout her contracting vaginal passage, past her fluttering labia and onto her excited and rigid clitoris that was trying to stretch further outward from its protective hood.

The spasms of joy rippled through her vagina and out the clenching enflamed folds, dancing like fire across the milky thighs, up the full length of her wide splayed legs, over her rippling abdomen and up to the erect tips of her tingling nipples. Loud slurping sounds were heard as the Adrian's straining hardness plunged deeply into her body and her thick juices gushed outward past her flared folds. Adrian felt Susan's sex skewering up against the length of his granite-like erection. Her squeezing vaginal muscles were milking hungrily on the engorged head and her swollen folds kissed and massaged the lunging organ as it pulled outward and then slid back into the depths of her excited vaginal passage.

"Yes .. Yes .. Deeper .. Faster .. Oh God .."

Adrian let Susan thrash her sex against him for a while, watching the utter abandonment of her labors as an ecstatic smile played across her lips. Her motions became faster by the second, the tempo of her thrusts up against him more urgent. The juices of her milking vagina were beginning to flow and the wet sucking sounds of the urgent in-and-out pistoning actions could be heard. Susan suddenly thrust sharply upward onto Adrian's thrusting erection, burying him deep inside her body. With a deep guttural groan, her body began shaking uncontrollably. Her thick vaginal juices gushed from her throbbing passage, drowning his impaled member with its sticky warmth and drooling down the cheeks of her buttocks.

Her loud orgasmic wail was heard around the room.

Adrian withdrew until just the thick gland rested inside Susan's gripping entrance and then thrust fully inward. Her vaginal muscles clenched around Adrian's pulsing erection with a intense milking action. Adrian began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Susan's orgasm, withdrawing the swollen head until just the thick gland was inside the slick, stretched opening and then thrust inward until his heavy, bloated balls were pressing tightly against the wide split of Susan's buttocks. She groaned helplessly feeling the massive thickness sliding in and out of her warm, slippery passage like a fevered piston. Her body began to match his pounding thrusts with her own rhythmic counter thrusts.

Adrian was now at his point of sexual no return. He felt the intense ecstatic pressure building at the base of his erection. His balls churned and his prostate throbbed. He thrust into the depths of Susan's sexual being, the thick tingling head nudging at the flowering portal to her womb. His ejaculation surged forcefully up his straining manhood and the liquid joy swirled around the flexing head and spewed outward into Susan's dilated cervix. Within a second, a more powerful stream jettisoned into Susan's waiting body.

Adrian wailed in ecstasy.

Susan's legs flew upward and outward in a wide 'V' and kicked franticly in the air. Her eyes flew open when the incredible pressure gripped her loins. Her cervix and vagina were ecstatically ballooning with Adrian's two massive ejaculations. It threw her over her orgasmic edge and she arched up and froze as her body exploded. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flooded her mind and eyes. Her toes curled and her hands fisted. Every erogenous zone in her body spasmed and convulsed in orgasmic joy.

Susan slumped to bed, her unconscious body continued to buck and jerk as powerful orgasmic aftershocks rippled across her body. Adrian slumped onto Susan's body gasping and panting. In about a minute, Adrian felt a hand rubbing his head. He lifted up and saw Susan's smiling face. She looked at Adrian with fulfilled and satisfied eyes.

They kissed lovingly and held each other close.

Soon, Adrian withdrew his softening penis and it slipped outward with a loud slurping sound.

Susan moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body.

This time it was Dianne and Jessie that washed and cleaned Susan and Adrian. Both took turns at cleaning and manipulating Adrian's penis and testicles. It was awe inspiring and their arousal grew as their hands lifted and manipulated his incredible manhood.

They now knew why Susan was always smiling and glowing.

The nights entertainment was finished. Tomorrow was another day. The Entities would introduce them to their unique 'pets'.

End of The Inheritance CH.03