The Initiates Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Brenda firmly shook her head and mouthed the word "No".

Looking toward Bill, Georgette asked, "Sir? May I make another adjustment to our little slave here?"

"Yes, Georgette, but be careful that you remember your place in this little adventure," Bill warned.

Looking back toward the girl Georgette instructed, "Brenda, raise your hinny up slightly and sit on your two hands... that's it. Now..." Georgette lifted the chain connecting the nipple clamps to Brenda's mouth. "Hold this chain in your mouth. Sit here on the sofa while Bill and I clean up... and think about what wonderful – and devious – fun the two of us are going to have with your body when we return."

With that Bill and Georgette turned to leave with the apprehensive and anxious Brenda reclined on the sofa. Who had no choice but to sit...and wait.

In the shower Bill contemplated just standing under the warm water and letting his mind sort through the events of tonight. After all this was the first time he had actually been alone with time to reflect on this new direction his and Brenda's sex life had taken. But remembering the anxious expression on Brenda's face when they left and pushing back his own desires he hurriedly bathed, dried his hair and went down stairs. Not bothering to put on any clothes saved him a few seconds more. From the bottom step he could see into the den where Brenda reclined just as they left her – sitting on her hands with the chain to the nipple clamps held firmly in her mouth.

However, as he stepped closer toward the den Bill could tell that Brenda wasn't exactly sitting still. She was squirming just a little bit. Her face was set with a look of concentration, but her body seemed to be quivering slightly as she tried to maintain her self-control. Brenda caught the movement of her husband as he approached and being careful not to raise her head and place even more stress on the chain connecting her nipples, made eye contact with her husband.

Brenda's eyes seemed to be speaking to Bill, but he could not understand her unspoken language. "Brenda? Are you in pain?" Bill asked in a concerned tone.

Ever so slightly Brenda shook her head no.

"Do I need to remove the nipple clamps?" Bill asked with the same concerned tone.

Pleadingly, with an even stronger head shake, that caused a slight tugging on her breasts, Brenda indicated another 'no'. The tug of the chain caused Brenda to momentarily shut her eyes against the painfully sweet stimulation.

"Is there something else that you need?" Bill continued his questioning.

"I think I know what she needs," Georgette spoke from across the room. Apparently Bill was not the only one that decided to speed through their shower.

Addressing Bill, Georgette spoke, "Sir. May I have your permission to ask our little slave some questions?"

"Yes you may," Bill replied.

"Brenda? Did sitting here like this with your nipples being pinched like that turn you on?" Georgette asked teasingly.

Brenda shook her head up and down, once again putting pressure on her tortured nipples. This resulted in a muted "Nnnnn!!!" coming from between her clinched teeth, as her eyes once again clinched shut as her body tried to swallow the stimulations.

"Would our little slave like to cum? Is that what you need right now?" Georgette teased.

Brenda shook her head up and down, this time being very careful not to pull on the chain held in her teeth. Her eyes were a different story. They flitted from Georgette to Bill... begging... pleading for them... either of them... to give her the release she so desperately craved.

Turning to Bill Georgette questioned, "Sir. May we let our little slave girl have an orgasm?"

Brenda's eyes turned to Bill, pleading with him to consent.

"I don't think it's quite time for that yet," Bill replied as a shudder of disappointment shook Brenda's body.

"Georgette? Did you put your butt plug back in place under your panties as I instructed?" Bill asked.

"Yes Sir," Georgette replied immediately turning to face Bill.

"It didn't take you very long to take your shower. Did you 'prepare' your ass for me?" Bill asked.

"Yes Sir. Actually Brenda and I both did our preparations earlier this afternoon, just in case you or George either one wanted to do anal... after all, our bodies belong to you tonight," Georgette added with a proud smile.

"Good. Because I've decided there's going to be a couple of firsts tonight for Brenda." Brenda's eyes suddenly opened in panic. Brenda had never had anal sex with Bill. His cock was simply too fat for her tiny ass to accept. She dearly loved anal play and Georgette's husband had actually taken her anally a few weeks ago, but the thought of Bill fucking her in the ass with his enormously fat dick caused a bead of sweat to form on her brow.

Noticing the change in Brenda's facial expression (it was still impossible for her to speak as she tightly gripped the nipple chain between her teeth) Bill explained, "I have never spanked Brenda before. We are going to change that in just a few minutes." Bill now detected a look of relief in Brenda's eyes; maybe even a look of hunger. "In addition..." walking over behind Georgette and slipping his hand down to jiggle the base of the butt plug. "... Brenda has never actually seen me fuck someone in the ass. She heard it happening a few weeks ago with you, but she didn't get to watch because she was blindfolded. We are going to change that in a few minutes as well," remarked Bill as he continued stimulating the plug held firmly inside of Georgette.

"Yes Sir... whatever you wish... Sir," Georgette replied somewhat distracted by Bill's teasing of her ass.

"Now before I give Brenda her spanking I think she needs to get a close up of that ass of yours... to see how it looks with a butt plug in it... to see how nice and pink it turns.... when I spank it." On the word 'spank' Bill gave Georgette's cheek a firm smack. Caught unprepared, Georgette had to quickly clench her muscles to keep the butt plug from popping out.

"Georgette. I want you to lie across Brenda's knees. Brenda, you may remove your hands from underneath you and put the foot down on the sofa's recliner."

Georgette carefully arranged herself over Brenda's knees after the reclining sofa had been lowered. At one point she had to put her hand behind her to hold the butt plug in place as she arranged herself in position.

Once settled Georgette turned to look at Bill.

Admiring Georgette's upturned ass Bill remarked, "Well... well, Brenda. Look at Georgette's right cheek. It already has the pink reminder of the smack I just gave her. Just imagine how nice and pink both of them will be when I finish... just before I put my dick in between those pink globes." Bill's dick pulsed to full erection at the thought of taking that glorious ass again.

Moving into position in front of the two women Bill knelt down on the floor to gain a better spanking position. Remembering that Georgette liked to begin slowly Bill took a round orb in each hand and began massaging and kneading her ample ass cheeks. "See how nice her cheeks look in my hands Brenda? See how the flesh rolls between my fingers? Wouldn't you love for me to be playing with you like this?"

"Mmm Hmmm Brenda answered through her closed mouth. Bill noticed that her eyes were becoming just a little glassy. Her breath was coming in shorter gasps through her nose and she was wiggling slightly underneath Georgette's reclining body. Bill stopped his kneading and began lightly tapping Georgette's ass –Alternating from one cheek to the other, but trying to maintain a steady rhythm at an intensity level of 1 or 2. Even at that light of a swat Bill realized that the motion was causing Brenda's body to jerk, putting pressure on the nipple clamps. Concerned that Georgette's spanking might cause the clamps to dislodge he kept a steady low force to his swats.

Keeping a steady gaze into Brenda's eyes Bill spoke, "Georgette. I don't think Brenda has used nipple clamps very many times before. Can you tell her what is going to happen if she accidently pulls the clamps off while I'm spanking you?"

Between the kneading and tapping of her butt by Bill and being naked and draped over Brenda's equally naked and inviting thighs Georgette had momentarily lapsed into a dreamy island within her mind. She was fantasizing about Bill and his beer can thick cock plowing into her lustful ass. She didn't hear Bill speak.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Bill delivered four quick and relatively hard blows to Georgette's backside. "Yeow!" Georgette shrieked, more from surprise than from pain.

The four punishing swats also jarred Brenda and the chain connecting her nipples to her mouth came dangerously close to pulling off. "NNNHHH!" cried Brenda in response to the jolt of pain that shot through her tortured nipples.

Delivering two more quick swats to Georgette's butt Bill repeated, "I said: I don't think Brenda has used nipple clamps very many times before. Can you tell her what is going to happen if she pulls the clamps off while I'm spanking you?"

"Well the first thing that will happen after you remove nipple clamps that have been on for a while is pain – and lots of it. Anytime they are taken off after being on this long those nipples are going to burn like fire," Georgette explained.

Bill thought he could actually detect a slight smile coming from Brenda at Georgette's words.

Georgette continued, "Even if they are carefully removed her nipples are going to be very tender for a couple of days. But if they aren't removed gently and instead are ripped off... then they are actually going to hurt for day or two and be tender for a week or more... kind of like my ass hole did after you reamed it the last time," Georgette dreamily explained.

Bill resumed his spanking, "So if I... were... you... Brenda... I.... would... be... verrryyy... careful." With each word Bill delivered a loud smack to Georgette's reddening ass; each one easily at a level of 5 or 6.

Bill could see the determination on Brenda's face as she stared at Georgette's butt. Momentarily stopping the spanking Bill once again kneaded Georgette's firm, round globes. Pulling her cheeks apart to display the flesh colored butt plug Bill addressed Brenda, "Don't you like the way Georgette's ass looks? Don't you like the way her ass grips the plug? Can't you imagine how much it has to stretch in order to take me in?" With those words Georgette's crinkled hole contracted several times around the plug. Holding her cheeks apart Bill jiggled the plug around a few times before pulling it out slightly and then ramming it back in all the way.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" a long, contented moan came from Georgette as Bill abandoned the spanking and switched to teasing her ass with the plug.

Bill continued playing with the butt plug for several more minutes. Brenda watched open eyed as Bill manipulated Georgette with the toy. He would pull it all of the way out and tease her entrance with the tip until Georgette would impatiently push her butt up to impale herself slightly on the plug. He allowed this to happen a few times before suddenly jamming the toy all of the way in and swiftly swatting Georgette's wanton butt several times. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Georgette was one constant moan as Bill assaulted her now distinctly red ass cheeks. Stopping his concentration on Georgette, Bill looked up at Brenda. Her eyes had been glued on the activities going on around Georgette's gorgeous ass – an ass that was totally wanton and open right in front of her eyes. "Brenda. I think it's time that I gave you a little attention, or more accurately I think it's time that you gave Georgette here a little attention."

Bill continued, "I want you to take over teasing your Mistress's ass hole; while I let Georgette tend to my dick." Moving around in front of Georgette where she still lay draped over Brenda's knees, Bill put his hand under her chin as he raised her mouth and placed his dick in front of her lips.

"Now then Georgette, Brenda is going to take over getting your little back door ready for me. While you take on the responsibility of getting my dick ready for you." Bill had no sooner finished his statement than Georgette had greedily sucked in his dick. Bill's dick isn't unusually long, but it makes up for that in girth. In fact, Georgette had taken to calling it a "beer can" dick. Of course it wasn't as big around as a beer can, but it is impressive none-the-less. The last time Georgette had performed oral sex on Bill it had taken her several attempts to work the entire width into her mouth. As lustful as the ass play had made Georgette it only took one swallow before the entire cock was fully ensconced in her mouth.

Brenda wasn't going to be denied a role in this little game any further. She began sensuously toying with Georgette's nether hole with the butt plug. Following Bill's earlier lead, she would tease it in and out a little before pulling it all of the way out; only to lovingly push it back home again. Bill could tell from Georgette's occasional stutters in performing fellatio that Brenda must have known what she was doing.

Handing Brenda the bottle of lube Bill continued his directions of the almost awestruck Brenda. "Take this lube, pull out the butt plug and use two of your fingers to lube up Georgette's ass for me." Brenda's eyes opened wide and she hesitated slightly before taking the lube from Bill.

Georgette stopped her movements and breathed out a long slow breath around Bill's impaled dick as Brenda steadily pushed her two lube filled fingers inside Georgette's ass. Reaching the second knuckle Brenda teased her fingers in and out. A long moan emanated from Georgette's throat as Brenda tenderly sawed her two fingers in and out... in and out.... slowly... easily... in and out. Brenda broke her slow and easy tempo with a few harder and faster thrusts; the result was a quick intake of breath by Georgette that caused her to bite down slightly on Bill's cock.

Bill immediately pulled his dick out and slapped each side of Georgette's face with his moist tool. "Now that I've moved my dick to safety I think it's time that you added a third finger Brenda. Pull your fingers out, add more lube and put three of your fingers into her ass."

Being so enthralled with what she was doing to Georgette's body, Brenda obediently followed Bill's instructions as Georgette arched her back and jerked her head up as her body accepted the third digit. Although Brenda used patience and care in following her orders it was apparent from the light bead of perspiration on Georgette's brow that the additional width of that one finger was a challenge for her to accept.

"Brenda, pull your fingers back out and add a little more lube. Then I want you to keep loosening her up until you think you can tell when Georgette is ready for my dick to replace your fingers." Bill stood and casually fisted his dick to maintain his erection as he left the two girls to reach their own rhythm and method of communication. Brenda pulled her fingers out one more time to add even more lube until Georgette was soon raising her ass up in the air to meet Brenda's assaulting fingers. Soon Brenda was sawing her fingers in and out aggressively and Georgette was emitting a low, guttural growl as she fucked back into Brenda's fingers.

"Okay, Sir. I think my Mistress is ready to take your dick back here." Brenda firmly pushed her three fingers in and out two more times before removing them completely. Georgette's slightly distended ass hole clenched several times as she whimpered with a feeling of abandonment.

Moving in front of Brenda again, Bill presented his dick to his wife. "Now it's time for you to get me ready Brenda. Add some lubricant to my dick."

Brenda obediently followed instructions and was soon fisting Bill's slickened and rock hard dick in her hand. His voice slightly cracking from the stimulation Bill continued giving orders, "Georgette, move around onto your knees in front of Brenda, between her legs."

Brenda spread her own legs as Georgette quickly shuffled around to kneel in front of her fellow slave. "Brenda, you can drop the nipple chain from your mouth so you have more freedom to move because I want you to hold Georgette's cheeks open for me to get lined up." Brenda dropped the chain from her mouth, wincing slightly at the throbbing as the dropped chain tugged at her distended and deep purple/red nipples. Bill's excited wife then reached around Georgette's body and hypnotically spread her ass cheeks wide in preparation for Bill's assault. Georgette wriggled her body into a kneeling position with her head resting on Brenda's shoulder. Her own shoulders pushed tightly against the nipple clamps. The sensation in Brenda's tender nipples caused her to gasp slightly from the contact.

"That's it Brenda," Bill spoke as he slapped Georgette directly on her exposed and greasy hole with the head of his dick. Her hole immediately clenched several times in response. "Ohhh... see it winking at me Brenda?" Bill's voice taking on a deeper, lust filled tone. "I think she likes the idea of this... inside of her."

Bill continued, "Brenda. You get to control the penetration. That will make it seem like it's your dick that's fucking her. While you hold her open for me I'm going to insert the just the head. Then it will be up to you to tell me when to give her more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Brenda's voices quavered as she spoke for the first time in several minutes.

"Georgette? Are you ready? Are you ready for me to fuck this sweet ass of yours?" Bill asked as he punctuated his question with another slap with his dick to her waiting hole.

Georgette jumped from the unexpected impact. "Yes... yes Sir... I think I'm ready for you to fuck my ass."

Swatting her with his dick again Bill continued teasing, "Well it's not really up to you is it? It's up to me...," Bill placed the tip of his fat cock at her entrance. He could see Georgette's back lower into Brenda's body as she forced herself to relax in preparation. "Now, just take a nice deep breath and let it out slowly..."

Bill carefully inserted just the barest portion of his dick's tip in Georgette's upturned hole. Slowly, gingerly he advanced until her ass swelled wider to accept the swollen helmet at the end of his dick. As it quickly clamped tight around his head Georgette raised her body slightly and tightened her shoulders from the initial pain. Even the head of Bill's dick was larger than all three of Brenda's fingers.

"Relax now Georgette. I'm going to hold steady right where we are," Bill softly encouraged.

"Brenda. It's up to you to tell me when to give her more. You can look into Georgette's eyes and tell me when you think she's ready – but you and Georgette are not allowed to exchange words, or use facial movements or expressions to communicate in any way – find another way to understand what Georgette needs."

After a few relaxing breathes, Georgette removed her head from Brenda's shoulder and looked deeply into the petite girl's eyes- holding her head perfectly still and her lips locked securely together. For several seconds all three remained perfectly motionless as Brenda and Georgette worked out their silent communications. Apparently successful, because Bill couldn't detect any movement coming from Georgette, Brenda gave the go ahead to Bill. "Okay Bill, I think you can give Georgette a little more," Brenda announced.

Taking special effort to avoid pushing his dick in any further Bill reached for the chain dangling between Brenda's breasts and gave it a slight tug. Brenda's response was immediate, "NNNhhhh!" as a jolt of pain shot through her besieged breasts. The slight jostling caused Georgette to wince from the vibrations caused by Bill's cock nestling inside her ass.