The Installation

Story Info
Wife has internet installed while hubby is away on business.
2.1k words
3.64
52.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
64 Followers

Phoebe couldn't believe she would finally be able to have Internet at her house. She couldn't recall the last time she browsed her favorite sites—she knew it was to the tune of beep, blip, buzz of dial-up.

Jim, the installer, called to say he had an opening and could get to her house that morning. She told him that would be just fine and went home to wait. She turned on her computer and had everything situated when she saw the large white van pull into her driveway.

She met Jim at the back door of the house and her heart skipped a beat as she looked into the most amazing blue eyes. Phoebe's husband had been away on business for a while and the sight of this tall, blue-eyed man left her heart aflutter and her nether regions stirring to life.

This last time Frank left on business he seemed so distant to her and refused to make love her before leaving. That was 10 days ago and Phoebe found her box of toys wasn't taking care of the burning ache in her loins. She had never broken their vows of marriage in the 10 years they'd been together. If she kept having lusty thoughts about Jim, she knew it was just a matter of time before her inner sex kitten roared to life.

"I see you have one pole with a satellite on it already," said Jim, bringing her out of her own thoughts. "Is that how you want your Internet satellite hooked up?"

"No. You can put it on the roof."

"Okay. I'll just need to see your computer and go over a few things before we get started."

Damn, I want to fuck this man, thought Phoebe. She led him through her kitchen and living room and into the bedroom where the computer sat. She learned to fantasize about all sorts of men a long time ago while pleasing herself. She just never had one this close to her while in her own bedroom before.

"I hope it's okay that it's a Mac," said Phoebe pointing to the small white box sitting in front of her television/computer monitor.

"You run your cable through there too?" he asked.

Phoebe nodded, trying not to stare into the deep pools of blue. She noticed Jim checking her out and starting thinking of scenarios in her mind to approach the subject of sex. Just as quick as they flicked through her mind, she discarded them. "There was nothing wrong with a little flirting," she thought. "It would sure give me something to think about after he leaves."

"Well, it should take about two hours and you'll be up and running," said Jim. "I'm going to get started."

She escorted him back outside and he pulled his van to the front of her house. Jim got out his ladder and placed it right in front of Phoebe's bedroom window. With lust in her eyes Phoebe watched Jim climb up and down the ladder as he prepped her house for her newest technological advance.

He came back into the house to ask a few more questions. Phoebe, prepared to tell Jim he had the most amazing blue eyes she'd ever seen, chickened out when he asked if it was okay for him to drill a hole in the wall to put the cable.

You can drill me, she thought and had to duck her head hide her mischievous smile. Why were all these sexual thoughts going through her mind with her husband gone? Did this mean their marriage was over? She knew she could support herself without any help from Frank and knew each time he left she started feeling less and less for him. All these lustful thoughts and feelings she began projecting toward Jim left her wanting to explore.

Jim left the bedroom, leaving Phoebe with her panties way wetter than when he first entered. As she heard him begin to drill through her house, she closed her eyes and imagined Jim's hands running down her body has he used his penis to "drill" deep into her depths.

She began to unconsciously lick her lips and closed her eyes. Her hands began to run up and down her breasts, gently massaging them over her shirt. When she realized what she was doing, Phoebe opened her eyes and noticed Jim turned his head quickly, but not quick enough to hide the smile on his face.

While Phoebe attempted to compose herself and wait for Jim's return, she tried to think of another way to get Jim out of his clothes. "Oh my God," she thought. "I'm really wanting to fuck this man."

He finished drilling and ran the cable to her bedroom. When he returned, he set up a white box and began plugging cords here and there.

He used his own computer to verify the connection. Phoebe kept asking questions and talking, trying to find a way to slip in "will you fuck me please" without it being so obvious. Jim had to again head outside and position the dish because he wasn't getting a signal.

Phoebe knew there was more than one signal he wasn't getting. She chewed on her bottom lip as she tried in vain to think of a pickup line or something to show him that it was okay to fuck her. She made up her mind she was ready to take this step. "To hell with Frank," she said. "Hell. He's probably fucking some trumped up tart in the hotel lounge anyway."

Bringing herself back to Jim, she thought and thought of ideas to make it be known that she wouldn't be saying no and to see if he was at least interested.

"God if I were out somewhere, this would be a piece of cake to get him in the bed with me," Phoebe said to herself. "Maybe I shouldn't have told him I'm married."

After about 10 minutes he returned to the bedroom and began pounding away at his keys. He started telling her information about her new provider and mentioned she would only be allowed a set amount of megabytes for downloading each day. Phoebe smiled. She finally had her opening.

"Does that mean I won't be able to download that much porn?" she asked innocently.

Jim's magnificent blue eyes got a little larger as he looked at her. "What? I've got needs and hubby's not here to take care of them. I don't suppose you'd wanna help a woman out?"

Jim's face turned a few shades of red and Phoebe watched has he squirmed sitting on the edge of her bed. She knew he was definitely interested. "Now what," thought Phoebe as she stole a glance at Jim, who went back to his task of setting up her Internet.

He clicked a few more things on his own computer and unplugged her modem from it.

"Plug it in and you should be about all set," Jim told her. She did. He was right. It took a few clicks of the mouse and there it was in full color—Internet at home.

He pulled out his clipboard and began to write things on it. Once he was done, he handed it to her.

"I need you to initial all of these and then sign at the bottom."

"He's sounding so professional now," thought Phoebe doing as he instructed. She handed him the clipboard back and stood up from sitting on her bed. He wasn't done though. He placed one more sheet on the clipboard.

Phoebe didn't want to look silly by standing and sitting back down so she just stood as he explained the next sheet. He told her it was his company's personal technical support should something happen. She only heard "Whaw, wha whaw whaw whah," a la Charlie Brown and took the pen and clipboard, signing up for whatever he was offering.

This time when he reached for the clipboard, their hands touched. Phoebe's heart began to beat faster and faster. Her blue—sometimes green in the right light—eyes stared deep into Jim's deep blue ones. Both let go of the clipboard at the same time and it clattered on the carpet. They reached for each other's hand and slowly moved closer to the other.

Jim put a hand at the back of Phoebe's neck and brought her lips close to his. Phoebe closed her eyes and sighed as his lips touched hers. It was just as she pictured while watching him climb the ladder outside her house. While their lips explored, Phoebe rested her hands above Jim's tool belt.

He brought his other hand up and cupped her face as his tongue gently parted her waiting lips, deepening the kiss. She moaned and began to suck on his tongue, her fingers drawing circles on his waist.

Phoebe reached to the front of his tool belt and unfastened it before tossing it gently onto the ground. Their lips never broke contact. She grabbed the buttons holding his pants in place and made quick work of them. She began to run her hands under his t-shirt and drag her nails down his chest—careful not to scratch too hard.

When her hands reached the top of his jeans, Phoebe hooked her thumbs under the waistband and the plaid boxers and tugged them gently down, breaking their kiss as she went lower. Once she had Jim's pants around his ankles she lifted one foot and then the other help him out of his boots.

She began to lick her way up his leg and when she reached the center of his legs, she looked up and smiled. His cock stood at attention—thick and just right for her lips. She first took it between her hands and stroked it back and forth. She felt his balls and kneaded them while she positioned her lips over his cockhead.

She looked up to stare into his deep blue eyes she began to suck on his cock. His pupils darkened his eyes as he stared down and watched her suck his cock, gently at first before taking it all the way into her mouth.

While still rubbing his balls, she licked and sucked him. She stopped staring up at him and instead focused her attention to his manhood throbbing in her mouth. She tasted his precum as it seeped from him.

"Mmm. You taste so good," Phoebe said as she brought her lips to the head. "Do you like that?"

Jim nodded. Phoebe licked her way to the base of his shaft and sucked on first one ball and then the other before licking her way back to the top. As the sucked his dick in and out of her mouth, her hands ran up and down his shaft. She could feel his climax building and she wasn't ready for him to cum just yet.

As she raised back up to kiss him, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them and her panties off her thighs. She cris-crossed her arms and discarded her shirt. By the time her lips reached Jim's she had already reached behind her and unfastened and tossed her bra to the side.

The backs of Jim's legs butted against the bed and Phoebe gently pushed him over. As soon as he lay on his back, she climbed a top him, her firm breasts touching his body.

Phoebe put one knee on either side of Jim's hips and lowered her moist pussy to his waiting cock. She began to rub her own breasts and pinch her nipples as she bounced up and down. Jim reached up and replaced her hands with his. She placed her hands on his shoulders and began to fuck him faster and faster.

She closed her eyes and began to moan and cry out, softly at first and then with more urgency.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," she screamed. Jim felt her pussy tighten on his cock and he thrust his hips to meet hers a few times before he came inside her.

Phoebe collapsed onto Jim's chest. He ran his hands over her back lightly as he felt her breathing come back to normal. When she felt she could stand on her own two feet without falling down, she raised up and let Jim's cock slide out of her pussy. She made her way to the bathroom where she gave herself a quick PTA (pussy, tits and ass) bath and put on her robe.

Jim had already dressed—complete with tool belt—by the time Phoebe returned to the bedroom. He began to walk toward the back door. She followed.

"If you have any problems, don't hesitate to give us a call," said Jim with a wink.

"You can bet I will," Phoebe said as she closed the back door with a wide smile.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
64 Followers