The Insurance Salesman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HELLLOO... there you go wanting to put your finger up my ass. Is this your new thing?" I said panting a bit now after steady pounding in and out of Kelli's pussy.

"OH, you like things up your ass?" Kelli chimed in between moans and screams "I love things up my ass too. Next time I will bring toys and we can see how much you really do like things up your ass." Kelli added.

Right then I did something that surprised Kelli, and Brittany did something that REALLY surprised me. I pulled out of Kelli's dripping wet pussy, dripped some spit onto her puckered asshole, and shove my huge cock balls deep into Kelli's tight ass.

"YYEEESSSSSS, OH MY GOD, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING AWESOME. Fuck my asshole deep you horse cocked stud." Kelli screamed with enjoyment.

At almost the same time Brittany gave me her surprise. She let my balls release from her mouth, grabbed both ass cheeks pulling them apart. The next thing I felt was something wet and warm as Brittany shoved her tongue into my asshole and wrapped her lips around the hole basically French kissing my asshole.

"HOLY SHIT... I AM GONNA CUM THAT FEELS INCREDIBLE." I shouted in ecstasy

With Brittany sucking and tongue fucking my asshole, and my huge cock stroking in and out of Kelli Kelli's asshole. I began to erupt in orgasm which pumped eruption after eruption into Kelli's tight asshole. I kept stroking in and out while my cock kept erupting cumshot after cumshot into Kelli's ass. I started to slow down my stroking when Kelli realized I couldn't take it any longer. She took over the stroking and kept pushing herself on and off of my still rock hard cock. I had stopped Cumming, but Kelli wouldn't stop thrusting herself on and off of my cock. Brittany also would not release my asshole from her lip and tongue assault.

"Put that huge cock into my pussy and cum in my pussy too." Kelli demanded going from a previous submissive stated to a more assertive one.

"Yes maam, as you wish." I exclaimed as I pulled my cock from her cum soaked asshole and shoved it right back into her still dripping wet pussy.

Kelli started to rock herself back and forth onto my cock, at the same time Brittany stopped sucking on my asshole and started again to suck on my balls. However Brittany was not done with her assault on my asshole. She used her free hand and shoved two fingers straight into my asshole which almost sent me into a convulsion.

Screaming again with delight "I'm Cumming again...ARRGGHHHH..." I shouted

I erupted with almost the same intensity as I did into Kelli's asshole just minutes before. This was a first for me to cum like that, stay rock hard and then cum again so soon after the first. Spent with emotions and exhaustion, I pulled out of Kelli's pussy and falling back onto the pillow end of the bed. My huge cock finally starting to become flaccid, but completely drenched with both my, and Kelli's cum.

Kelli started to get up from on top of Brittany when she was not allowed to move just yet as Brittany put her arms around Kelli's waist again as she did earlier. I was amazed at what Brittany did as I noticed all my cum started to pour from both holes in Kelli's body. Brittany started to suck up all my cum from Kelli's asshole and pussy as it poured out of her holes. Kelli then while still on her knees raised her body vertically while maintaining her position over top of Brittany's face. She stayed there for a few moments letting all of our combined juices flow from her body into Brittany's waiting mouth.

Both ladies finally got up and crawled up next to me on the pillows and snuggled on either side of me into my chest. I wrapped my arms around both of them kissing them on each of their foreheads to commend them on their performances. With all of us completely exhausted we all fell asleep in each other's arms right there on the big king sized bed. Three naked bodies except for sexy sheer Wolford's seamless pantyhose.