The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master, please. Please let Your baby girl cum."

His tongue stabbed in her sex.

"What's that, baby girl?"

"Please Sir, please let Your pussy cum."

He flicked her clit quickly again concentrating on the sensitive area just above the clit.

"Now, Master. Oh God, please!"

Michael grinned at Martin. "Cum for Master, baby girl. Cum NOW!"

She moaned as his tongue flicked against her clit. She pushed his pussy back as he sucked her clit in a deep wet kiss and pulled hard against her bud. Baby girl slid hard over the edge and came in Master's mouth, moaning and writhing as she did.

Baby girl had scarcely recovered when she realized something was wrong. Too many hands. She swung her head back sharply just in time to see Martin stroking her back. He caressed her shoulder before allowing his hand to snake around to squeeze her breast. His cock bumped into her arm. Michael squeezed her ass and slid his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Baby girl tensed. "Shhhhhh, baby girl. Relax. I'm here," Michael said softly.

Uncomfortable at first, baby girl did slowly relax. The hands on her breasts felt good. He was rolling her nipples between his fingers. She felt her back arch. Michael's dick slid against the wetness of her pussy lips. He took his dick and shook it against her clit. She shivered and moaned. Again and again, he dipped just the head inside her wet cunt then returned to stroke her clit with his cock. Baby girl tried to back onto his dick but his hand prevented her from taking him in entirely. She knew that his hand must be as wet as the head of his dick by now.

Michael pushed her face to the floor, and spread her legs apart gruffly. He took her ass cheeks in his hands and spread them. Baby girl knew he was showing Martin her rosy bud. Two fingers entered her pussy then moved to paint their wetness over her ass. Baby girl wriggled in anticipation. His long, middle finger began its slow inward push. She pushed back. He thrust his finger in and out of her anus several times. She felt his finger slide past the smooth muscle guarding her ass and enter her. She felt his cock slide slowly into her pussy and the strange sensation of feeling finger and cock sliding in tandem. When Michael's hand circled her hip and began to stroke her clit, baby girl thought she would explode. A hand tugged at her shoulder, pulling her head off the ground. Martin moved in front of her and held his cock to her mouth. Baby girl tried to back away, but Michael was fucking her and holding her in place. Martin pushed his dick against her lips, softly at first, then more insistently. Baby girl waited for Michael to tell him to stop. Martin shoved his dick at her lips harder. At last, he forced her mouth open with his hands and slid his cock in, balls deep. Baby girl sputtered and gagged. Never had she been so completely used. Martin began to move his hips, pulling his dick in and out of her mouth. Baby girl closed her eyes and began to suck.

Michael pounded her pussy, driving her to the brink of orgasm, only to slow and draw her back from the edge. She felt his balls slap against his hand on her clit. Her mouth full of cock, she sucked with wild abandon. Martin leaned over her and began and squeeze and mold her breasts again. Baby girl had never felt such complete pleasure. Wetness poured from her pussy, coating her legs and most of Michael's groin. Martin began to moan.

Baby girl used her arms to brace herself against Michael's powerful thrusts. Harder and harder he drove himself into her, each stroke sending her mouth deeper onto Martin's cock. Baby girl fucked both men with pussy and mouth until at last she felt another orgasm approach. Michael's finger stroked in an out of her ass, his dick plunging deep into His pussy, and his delicate fingers played expertly with her clit. Her nostrils filled with the heavy scent of sex. Baby girl began to moan the deep, lost sounds of ecstasy.

Michael pumped harder and harder, his hips grinding pussy on dick. He slammed against her again and again until finally, his balls tightening, he thrust and held just as baby fell over the edge again. His pussy quivered around his cock as he came. Just as suddenly, Martin began to grunt and shoot his load in baby girl's mouth. He held her head firm and still against his groin as he came. Finally, he released her. Martin fell back to the floor.

"Baby girl? Clean your Master's dick."

She turned around to face Michael and quickly took his dick in her mouth, licking and sucking away all the juices there. Her tongue moved to his balls to clean all the wetness away. He smiled at her, very pleased.

Michael took his place back on the couch and baby girl kneeled at the floor at his feet. His warm hands stroked her back and his words praised her behavior. Martin pulled his shorts and pants back on and sunk in the overstuffed chair. Baby girl placed her cheek against her Master's thigh and pulled His arm around her. He stroked her hair gently.

"Martin, sex is a tremendous benefit of a D/s relationship, but being Dom to a woman like this is about much more than sex. Her strength makes her gift all the more precious. It requires hard work and constant attention. Baby girl depends on me. She depends on my strength and she depends on my constancy. In return for both, she has given herself to Me completely. It is no small responsibility. You must decide for yourself if it is worth the price." Michael fell silent. Baby girl simply stared off into space.

Martin rose from his chair and approached Michael with his hand extended. Michael took it and shook it. "I would like to start training as soon as possible."

"Very well then, Martin." Michael stroked baby girl's hair. "We'll begin tomorrow."

12