The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had two tall glasses of wine poured. She was sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on the coffee table and the fireplace blazing away.

"It's one of those fake fireplaces," Charlie said.

"Probably helps if you dim the lights."

Charlie didn't reply. It was one of those moments, the ball was in my court. I sat down, close to Charlie, and took a glass of the wine.

"Okay," Charlie said, disappointed.

"It's a remote," I said, taking the small remote control from the coffee table and dimming the lights.

Charlie smiled at me, the embarrassment ticking away by the second. "I knew that," she said.

"I could tell," I said, as I placed a hand on Charlie's soft thigh. She placed a hand on mine.

"Cheers," she said.

"Cheers."

We clinked glasses and drank.

I placed my glass of wine on the coffee table, took Charlie's and did the same.

"This is romantic," she said. "I can't remember the last time..." I placed a finger over her lips, leaned in and replaced my finger with my lips.

There was a taste of wine as Charlie's lips parted. I moved my lips lightly across hers, my tongue sliding in, touching hers in a slow dance of motion. I moved my hand to the back of her neck, slipping through the tangle of curly hair and pressed her mouth to mine. I wanted to swallow her.

The kiss was not enough. We were in a struggle to extract from one another something we had long denied ourselves, passion and emotion. It was as if Charlie were breathing life into me and I into her, a life we had long ago forgotten.

I pulled away and looked at Charlie, our breathing deep and rhythmic. I felt her hand between my legs. I closed my eyes and drank in the feeling, her hand cupped over my hardness, pressing into me.

"Touch me," Charlie whispered.

My hand made its way down Charlie, brushing against her breasts, over her stomach to her shorts. They were unbuttoned, my fingertips touching the top of her panties, slipping under the elastic and down to the mound of hair, wet with desire. Charlie moaned and pushed her hips up, my fingers slipping easily inside, the sensation of warmth like I had dipped my fingers into warm folds of honey.

I wanted to taste that honey. I leaned back, placed my hands on the sides of her shorts and pulled them off along with her panties. I looked from Charlie's eyes, those ocean blue eyes filled with the color of desire, to the moist, swollen lips of her pussy and back again. It was as if we had known each other forever, or in some past life; like I had never seen this woman before and like I had seen her a million times.

Charlie playfully placed her feet on my chest. I took her feet in my hands and licked her toes. I put an ankle against the side of my face and closed my eyes. The softness, the feeling of her ankle against my cheek and I knew at that moment I was hopelessly lost in this world called Charlie Harrington.

I spread Charlie's legs wide open, placing one over the couch and one on the coffee table. I began to kiss the back of her thighs. The smell of her skin was intoxicating. I took a deep breath and kissed my way down to the folds of her sex. The smell of her wetness making me dizzy. I put my tongue at the base and slowly ran it up the slit, the wetness so slick I slipped my tongue into her depths and then up over clit.

Charlie moaned, grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs to her chest exposing herself fully to me. I spread her lips with my fingers and drove my tongue inside the folds. The passion rising like heat on the desert sand.

I slowly moved my tongue back up over her clit, back and forth, pausing to apply pressure. Her clit felt like someone had set it on fire. I paused to look at it, beating red like a tiny heart.

"It's been a while," Charlie whispered.

I looked at her, that face like an angel, the wild, curly hair laid out like a Salvador Dali halo. Charlie dropped her knees and I went to her. Our lips finding each other, our arms wrapped around each other like we would never let go. The kisses a pounding fury of passion and as we ripped the rest of our clothes off I entered her.

We laid there on the couch, embracing in a post-coital haze, like we were on a different planet, a different world, a different plane. I never wanted to leave Charlie. I wanted to stay there forever.

We had a private jet out of O'Hare and Charlie was meeting us there.

"She's waiting," Mr. Rolands told me on my cell phone.

"I'll be there in minutes," I said.

I could see Charlie well before we arrived at our gate. That unmistakable hair noticeable from a thousand miles away. She was looking out at the tarmac. My emotions, already shot because of the photograph, were not prepared. I had to stop, my knees giving out. I couldn't move. I wasn't ready for this. If she turned, at that moment, and looked at me I knew I would crumble like house of cards in a tornado. But that's just what she did.

We had tried to make it work. We both felt the same way, but unless we gave up our respective jobs - something neither of us were willing to do - it would never work. And it didn't. Despite the much anticipated reunions - cramming a lifetime into a day or a weekend - the separations became too much.

"Hey," Charlie yelled to me and came running.

It was like yesterday. Watching Charlie run towards me was like we had never parted. I hadn't lost an ounce of feelings for her. I couldn't help myself. I ran to her, meeting in the tangle of seats and hugged her like I never wanted to let go.

"I've missed you," Charlie said, grabbing my face in her hands to look at me. She had tears in her eyes.

"I've missed you more," I said.

"Who would have thought Santa Claus would have brought us together again?"

"An interview no less," I said. I wanted to kiss her and feel her against me. It was like I had lost something, found it and became whole again.

"We always were a good team," Charlie said.

"We sure were."

"Your flight is ready," a voice said from behind us. It was the co-pilot. "We need to leave now."

Charlie and I grabbed our things, followed the co-pilot out to the tarmac and boarded the Lear jet. The small jet had only three seats on each side. Charlie and I sat opposite one another and strapped in. I reached out and took her hand.

The flight to Greenland took seven hours and in that time Charlie and I filled each other in on what we had been doing since the last time we had met. Charlie, as usual, had been around the world numerous times. I had been traveling almost exclusively in the states, but I had been traveling non-stop. The one thing we both had in common is neither of us had been with anyone else since our time together.

"I just couldn't do it," Charlie said. "I tried, but every time I..."

"I know," I said. I did know. Every time I even thought about being with someone else Charlie's face would pop into my head and I knew I couldn't do it. Not guilt - what was there to feel guilty about? - but I knew that whoever I was with my thoughts would drift to Charlie. That no matter who I was with it would never compare to her. Never.

Columbia was a small town at the very tip of northern Greenland. We were late in landing due to heavy snowfall. We circled the small airport five times before the runway, one that was far too small for any commercial airliner, was cleared. No sooner had we landed when the two pilots refueled and left the country like they were fugitives.

We were led to a small cabin where two dog sled teams stood waiting.

"Shake a leg, will ya," one of the guides called out. There were two of them, both clad in heavy, fur-skinned coats and beards just as thick. They looked like mountain men. "The dogs are getting antsy," he said.

"Your outfits are in the cabin, eh," the other said.

Charlie and I entered the small cabin. It was toasty warm with a blazing fire in the huge fireplace.

"Maybe we could just stay here," Charlie said.

"Tempting, but I don't think Grizzly Adams would appreciate it. And it looks like Plus is serious about this interview."

Mr. Rolands had seen to state-of-the-art arctic outfits. We certainly wouldn't have to worry about freezing to death. A thought I hadn't taken into consideration until just then.

There was a loud knock on the cabin door. One of the mountain men yelled, "Hurry up, will ya. Or we're gonna pull out, eh!"

We put our outfits on and packed our gear in the sleds. Our guides names were Gerry and Luke, from North Dakota, who had made their way up through Canada and made a living running tourists to the North Pole.

"So you're going to interview the one, eh?" Gerry asked as the sleds pulled away. I was riding with Gerry and Charlie with Luke.

"Gonna try," I replied.

"That's an ambitious quest, ya know," Luke said, and the two laughed. "Never had anyone crazy enough to do that, eh, Gerr?"

"Not that I can remember there, Luke. Surely I would. Can't say as we ever took anybody up for that reason."

"No, sir. Just took tourists up there to try and catch a glimpse of the palace. Nothing more," Luke said.

"We've never so much as seen the palace except maybe on a clear day, don't cha know," Gerry added.

"And even that was just a glimpse, eh?"

"Just a glimpse."

"Ain't that a fact, eh?"

"Why not?" I asked.

"Cause it's wicked snowy up there in the arctic, don't cha know," Gerry said. "Wicked snowy."

"What I meant was, why haven't you seen the palace more often?"

"Cause we only go as far as the cleft in mountains, eh. I'm supposing they told that already."

"Yeah," I said. "Why don't you go any further?"

"It's magical up there, eh," Gerry said. "Not meant for the likes of us, don't cha know."

"Don't reckon the one would take too kindly to so much meddling by the likes of us. I'm supposing we're lucky enough he lets us do what we're doing. Don't want to push it, eh."

"Afraid he'll forget about you on Christmas?" Charlie asked.

"Does it look like we're worried?" Luke said, referring to their attire.

"Guess not," Charlie laughed.

"It's wicked magical up there," Gerry said. "How do you think it remains so private? The one needs to make sure that stays intact, don't cha know. We figure we've pushed it as far as the one will let us."

"What stays intact?" I asked.

"The mystery. Wouldn't be Christmas without it."

"That's why he picked the North Pole, eh. It's filled with magic and no one in their right mind would dare to try to make the journey."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I reckon you'll be the first to find that out, don't cha know."

The journey to the cleft in the mountains took about eight hours. Gerry and Luke set up a shelter and we slept the night in relative comfort considering the elements. In the morning we set out.

"We'll be waiting here for ya," Gerry said. "But if you're not back in twenty-four, well, I reckon you won't be coming back."

"I reckon you're right, Gerr. Good luck."

"Thanks," I said.

The cleft was squeezed between two massive mountains. If not for the small fizzure between the mountains there would have been no other possible way through. Charlie and I started down the path in the cleft - a path we should have thought suspicious at the time - but we were just glad to have an easy go of it.

The wind was bitter cold and the snow had begun to fall heavily. It seemed every step we took the snow came down in thick torrents. We turned to look back, but Gerry and Luke were just a white wall of thick snow. The path behind us was three feet deep now, but the path in front of us was still clear and visible.

"Maybe this is magic," Charlie yelled to me through the wind.

I couldn't disagree.

We walked for what seemed like a mile before the snow started to give way to a break in the clouds. We were rounding a bend and coming to what looked like a clearing in the cleft.

"Is that the sun coming out?" Charlie asked.

"I think so," I said. "Let's take a look."

We hurried towards the clearing and the sun, like a warm spring day, was bursting through the clouds. We had just made to the end of the path, the palace of Santa Claus just ahead, when I felt a sharp, icy cold pinprick on my neck. I heard Charlie yell in pain before blackness overtook us.

The Ice Queens, as they were known, stood six feet tall. They were the guardians of the cleft and had ambushed us with their icy sedation. Romain and Dominique were their names.

I was the first to awaken I was naked and tied down on a slab of foot thick ice. The two queens stood before me. Their faces, white like fresh snow and sparkling like glitter, stared down at me. Their eyes were light blue and their lips lavender. Their hair, long and thick and coated with frost, moved as if it were in slow motion. The long fingers of their hands tipped with icy nails. They both had on skin tight outfits that looked like frosted latex, their bodies perfect and supple, lithe and cold. They also had on spiked heels, the spikes made of cold steel and fined to sharp points. I glanced over and saw Charlie, naked as well, tied to another slab.

"Look at us," Romain, the more dominant of the two said with a voice both hoarse and soft. "We are your masters now. Not the bitch."

"He doesn't look like much," Dominique said, reaching out and flicking my cock with her icy finger.

"But we have the woman also," Romain said.

"Oh, yes," Dominique said, wantonly. "I am looking forward to her tongue on me."

My cock stirred. With Dominique still running her finger over my shaft and her seductive stares at Charlie, I began to get hard.

Romain looked at me. "This excites you. Wake up the girl," Romain told Dominique.

Dominique went to Charlie and began to rub her breasts, the index finger on Dominique's right hand, the one that had just been on my cock, was now a soft pink color, the icy nail gone.

Charlie moaned, rolled her head and opened her eyes, scared, confused.

"Come back over here," Romain said to Dominique. "We will come back to her." The palms of Dominique's hands the same soft pink.

I looked at Charlie, as Dominique made her way back to us, and tried to tell her, with my eyes, everything would be fine.

I felt a cold finger on my cheek. "Turn and look at me," Romain commanded. "You are ours now. Do you understand?" I hesitated. "Do you understand?" Romain asked in a more stern voice.

"Yes," I answered.

"Good."

Romain looked over to Charlie and smiled. She turned to Dominique, placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down to my cock. Dominique ran her fingernail down the shaft, my cock growing rigid as ice.

"That's good," Romain whispered. "That's very good. Take him in your mouth, Dominique."

Dominique placed my cock in her cold mouth, her tongue sliding down the shaft, the warmth slowly rising as my cock slid in and out.

"That's so very good." Romain placed her hand on the back of Dominique's head, taking a hold of her icy hair and moving her head up and down on my cock. Romain placed her other hand on my balls and rubbed them. She pushed Dominique's head down until her icy lips touched my pubic hair. She leaned in and whispered to Dominique, "I want to taste his cock with you."

Romain let go of Dominique's hair and they both started to lick the sides of my cock. The feeling, as their tongues went from cold, to warm to hot, was indescribable. Romain would hold my cock out for Dominique and Dominique would eagerly suck my cock into her mouth. Romain would pump the shaft as Dominique sucked. Then they would switch. Dominique would grab my cock and rub it over Romain's lips. They met over my cock and shared a deep tongue kiss, their hands pumping my cock and rubbing my balls. Then they licked back and forth, up and down the shaft, Romain holding the head of my cock as they licked and sucked. Dominique slid down and started licking and sucking my balls while Romain engulfed my cock, fucking her mouth in deep, long strokes. And all the while their lips, tongue and hands were hot with color.

I looked over to Charlie, the shocked expression on her face was slowly being replaced by the unmistakable look of desire.

Romain caught me looking at Charlie. She rose from my cock and, without taking her eyes off Charlie, straddled my face. Romain lowered her white pussy lips to my face and it was then I realized it was not latex that covered their skin: it was frost.

Romain's pussy lips were sucked up inside, but as soon as I laid my warm tongue against the cold slit, it was like a secret doorway opened, the lips sliding out, all slippery wet and pink with desire. A slid my tongue deep inside and Romain moaned, leaning back into me and burying my face in her pussy. Romain slid her pussy back and forth over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and found her clit. Romain ground into my face, my tongue pressed against her clit until she came. I watched as Romain's entire pelvic area and firm, round ass turned pink with life.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "That's so good." Romain slowly moved her wet pussy over my face. "You must have some of this, Dominique."

"I want the girl," Dominique said.

"You shall have her when I say it is time."

"Please," Dominique pleaded.

"She looks ready, doesn't she?" Romain asked.

"Her pussy is wet," Dominique cooed.

"Soon, my precious," Romain said. Then she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. I started to lick her pussy again. Dominique came around, behind Romain, stuck two fingers in my mouth and then into Romain's upturned ass. Romain moaned loudly and ground her pussy into my face as Dominique moved her fingers in and out of her ass. Romain had another orgasm and I watched as her legs, all the way to the knees, became flushed with color.

Romain lay motionless. Dominique pulled her fingers out of Romain's ass and then gently kneaded the two mounds of tight flesh. "Can we have the girl now?" Dominique begged.

I could feel Romain lift her head and look at Charlie. "I think she's ready."

Dominique squealed with delight.

Romain slowly climbed off of me. I saw Dominique standing next to Charlie, her hands trembling as she reached out to stroke her face. Romain moved to Charlie's other side and cupped a breast. Dominique looked to Romain for approval and Romain nodded her head. Dominique bent down and kissed Charlie deeply on the mouth. To my surprise I saw Charlie's tongue dart out of her mouth and into Dominique's, their tongues battling in a passioned frenzy. Romain leaned over and took one of Charlie's breasts in her mouth and began to suck the erect nipple. Charlie moaned with desire.

Dominique slipped down and took Charlie's other nipple in her mouth. The two Ice Queens worked on Charlie's nipples. Charlie moved her hips in a grinding motion. One I recognized; she wanted to be touched.

From my viewpoint I could see the glistening folds of her pussy and a rush of memories poured into me. The text messages we would send each other when we were apart.

I long for your cock in my mouth.

I want to taste you again.

My pussy is so wet. I wish you were here to taste it.

I want to feel myself inside you.

I want to taste your come again.

And so on and so on. The text messages, at times, almost too much to bear. It would be months on end before we could find time to meet. And those times, when we would finally have a day together, were like cramming the ocean blue into a thimble.

I wanted to tear myself away when I realized that what I thought was a slab of ice, was merely a bed. And the ice that had covered the outside was gone. I looked around the large expanse of what I once thought was a cave of ice, only to see huge beams of wood stretched across the ceiling. Everything in the cave was melting and a room was appearing. A room with a fireplace and chairs and tables.