The Interview

Story Info
Vanessa Marsil does an interview, which leads to more.
4.2k words
4.55
25.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

"Vanessa, this is Nicolas Harrow. Nick will be taking care of your shoot, and the interview, as well." Nick gently shook the hand of the insanely hot raven-haired beauty in front of him. She was all of barely five feet nothing, but every inch of her was sultry confidence. He cleared his throat as she gave him a knowing smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Marcil. Please, make yourself comfortable." She arched an eyebrow provocatively, and her tongue darted out quickly, wetting her lips. She smiled as she dragged her teeth over her bottom lip, and Nick blinked and cleared his throat again.

"So, uh, how would you like to proceed? We can either do the shoot first, or the interview. It's of course up to you." She tilted her head to the side and shrugged prettily. Nick frowned, trying to focus. He'd photographed at least a dozen celebrities so far in the last three weeks.

It was all for the month long E! Entertainment channel special on stars and their charities. He'd done several wrestling shoots, a few movie shoots, two radio shoots, and now he was on to television. Vanessa stared down the hallway at the modest studio.

"Guess we might as well get over the photography part. How many shots are you aiming for?" Nicolas looked down at his camera and shrugged.

"I'd give you a definite figure but it'd be a lie. In honesty, I'm just aiming for enough shots so that I can spread them out over your interview plan. They've given me about 40 minutes per interview, so I guess a dozen or so different set ups would be sufficient." The gorgeous woman nodded.

"Where do you want me in what?" Nicolas led her over to the change booth and pushed in the wardrobe rack for her. Vanessa held back for a moment, then smiled at him. "Ok, what do you want to do first?"

Nicolas took a breath and steadied himself as she smiled at him knowingly again. That was beginning to get to him. He scratched his chin and chewed his tongue for a moment. "Well, we're looking at three different shot types here. I'm going to go for sophisticated, then sexy, then soft. We'll work in from there. Wardrobe discretion is up to you."

Vanessa's smile widened at him, and he turned away and made for his camera table. Michael made his way over and gave his friend a wide grin. "OW!" he mouthed, waving a hand as if it was burned. "Buddy, buddy, buddy, is she hot or what?" Nick frowned menacingly at his agent and grimaced at him.

"Shut up, Michael!" he whispered fiercely. "And by the by, you can go now." Michael feigned fear and shook his hands, and Nick couldn't help but smile.

"Alright, but look, I want colour AND mono this time, okay? And um..." Michael leant in as Nick popped some more film into the camera and clicked the shutter a few times, making sure everything was in full working order. "Call me when you're doing the sexy, right?"

Vanessa came out of the curtain dressed in tight black slacks and a white striped business shirt. She had on a matador's style black jacket, and simple pearl earrings. Her straight hair was bound back at the nape of her neck, and she wore slim reading glasses.

Michael smiled at her and tapped his friend on the shoulder. "Well, Ness, I'll leave you in Nick's capable and entirely too-soft-to-be-straight hands and see you in a bit. Have fun, kids, you'll be great." As the door clicked shut behind him, Vanessa turned to Nick.

"He's..." she searched for the right words, and Nick gave a laugh.

"Yeah, he is a bit, isn't he?" Nick held up the camera, and Vanessa took a deep breath and moved over to the couch as the shutter began to click.

Forty-five minutes later, Nick took the last shot, with Vanessa pointing the end of a pen towards some paperwork on the desk and staring intently ahead. "Wow, that was great. We've got some really good shots there. So uh, what about we move into something a little hotter?"

Vanessa gave him that knowing half-smile again, and bit her bottom lip again. She looked at him through her half-lidded eyes, and Nick felt his cock begin to thicken and twitch inside his boxers. A few hours later, Nick put the camera down and shook his head lowly. Wow, he thought. His cock could just about punch through solid concrete at the moment.

Vanessa put her jacket on, and lifted her hair out. She smiled at him, and jerked her head towards the computer. "So how about that interview?" Nick gave her a weak smile, and contemplated faking a toilet trip so he could relieve himself. Then his professionalism reasserted itself, albeit reluctantly.

"Ahem. Hmm. Yes, of course, you're right. This way please. Can I offer you some wine?" The raven haired beauty inclined her head and her lids lowered again. Nick felt something wet against his balls, and realised he was oozing precum. He sat down at the desk quickly, then fired up his computer.

He hit the keyboard a few times, then clicked on the mouse. A small pale gray box appeared in the lower right hand corner of the screen, with a small microphone with lines coming out of it in a circle gradually. Nick pushed the small microphone across to the centre of the table, and smiled at Vanessa.

"So, Vanessa Marcil, welcome to our little interview here. Thanks for joining us. Well, lets get straight to it." Nick crossed his legs as his mind focused on her lips for a moment, and his cock jumped in his pants. Vanessa smiled.

"Please, call me Ness, everyone else does." Nick smiled at her, and her eyes lowered to his crotch, and she smiled.

"Ah...well...so, um...lets get to it, shall we? Tell me about your charity." She looked up, and leant back, settling in comfortably.

"It's an organisation called Sojourn. It was established to give support to battered women. We encourage self-defence classes and emotional support groups, empowerment courses, things like that, to help women to adjust, cope, or deal with abusive partners."

"Wow, ok. Are they strictly within the United States, or...?" She blinked, then thought for a moment.

"Well, right now, we're just dealing with people that come to us for help, I guess. Never really thought about it like that. Other countries have their own support organisations, so we just help where we can." Nick nodded to himself, then put his clipboard down on the table. Ness frowned, but waited patiently.

"With an organisation of that nature, it sort of raises some personal questions. You seem very passionate about it, and considering the organisation's focal point, it begs the question of whether Sojourn has your support because it's a worthy cause, or because it has personal significance to you."

A hint of a smile appeared on her face. "No, I haven't been subjected to that, if that's what you're asking. At least not directly. I was coming home from a club one night, just after The Rock came out. We were all out celebrating, and I left after a bit too much to drink. I left the club and started to walk back to my hotel when I was confronted."

She sat still for a moment. "There are few things in the world that are as life-changing as helplessness. You either let it define you, or you can redefine it. It was just a mugging, but it could have been a lot worse. The guy was obviously on drugs, pupils all crazy and he was sweating and shaking."

Nick nodded slowly, listening carefully. "Anyway, I just felt completely helpless, and I was too scared to yell for help. As it turned out, my knight in shining armour had high heels and a taser. This other woman, who I'm still very good friends with, managed to beat off my mugger and gave him a broken nose and a dislocated knee."

"After it all calmed down, I did the whole wow-you-saved-me thing. She and I grabbed a coffee and just started talking about it all. Sojourn, the whole thing, equality, all that." Nick quirked a lip.

"Equality? What do you mean about equality?" Ness smiled.

"Well, the unfortunate truth of the matter is that most women want equality until they need a man for help. I don't mean that we need men to do everything, but we won't complain if they come along and go all caveman on some guy that threatens us. If that happens, the majority of women tend to go all damsel in distress, waiting for the knight in shining armour."

Her knowing smile came and went, and Nick leant back again, too. "So Sojourn teaches women that they can be their own knights?" Ness smiled at him and nodded, pleased.

"Yes, though I never really thought about it like that. Women have been victims for a long time now. It's about time that they stopped, because no-one should ever be a victim, least of all when they can help it." Nick took a breath, then held it, then sighed. He tilted his head to the side and nodded to himself.

"Ok. I like that, that part about being a victim. Um, so, 90210, The Rock, and now Las Vegas, where suddenly the public realised that you were hot property with talent. You play the worldly, wise, sassy Sam. So tell me what it's like to play such a complicated character."

For the next three hours, they sat and talked about all sorts of things. There was a knock at the door, and Michel popped his head inside the door as Nick packed up the computer hurriedly. "So, how was it?" Vanessa looked up and smiled at Nick, who smiled back t her.

"It went well, really well. E! will be ecstatic, Michel. Well, Ness, it was an absolute pleasure. I only wish that it was this nice with the other stars I'm interviewing." Ness gave him that knowing smile, and Nick felt his skin darken.

"So when will the interview be uploaded?" Nick looked at Michel, who shrugged.

"Hard to say, Ness. Just has to be edited and the layout done, so about two weeks, I'd say. That okay with you?" The raven haired beauty smiled softly and nodded. She turned around and bent down to pick up her bag, and glanced up at Nick, who was enjoying the view of her rear.

She smiled as she let herself out, and Michel turned back to Nick. "She's not Julia Roberts, is she? Hotter than hell, sultry, confidant, not that ultra-famous, but still..."

"Shut up, Michel."

"Oh, you like her. Did'ya fuck her?" Nick didn't answer, just looked disgustedly at him. "Ok, guess not. You'd be smiling if you did, huh? Well, I'll have Tanya come over and grab all the gear, ok?" nick nodded absently and looked at his black and white camera. That was where some of the best shots where. He pocketed the film, and grabbed his jacket.

********

It was just the one shot, he couldn't get it out of his head. It was her eyes, he decided. Nick stared into the eyes of the monochrome picture on the wall, and felt his cock hardening. It was at least the fifth time that he'd done it, but it wasn't slowing down. He'd have to take the picture down.

He eased his oozing cock out of his pants and began to slowly work his fist up and down his shaft. He worked his foreskin back and forth, the angry red head of his cock thrusting out of his fist. Vanessa's eyes stared hungrily down at him as he jerked himself off in worship of her.

Nick imagined what it would be like to fuck her, to watcher her body writheing on the end of his cock while he worked his fingers into her ass. He closed his eyes and his hand sped up. His cock felt thick in his hand, and he felt the deep tremble in his balls as they churned up another load.

He was panting in time to his thrusts, and almost imagined her sighs of pleasure. He opened his eyes and looked up into hers, and came. He blasted pasty white ropes of cum over his chest. He panted until he caught his breath, then looked away.

He almost felt perverted. It was uncanny, that he just couldn't help himself. There was just something about her, just pure, sultry, sexual presence. He grabbed some hand towel and then threw the mess in the bin. He felt ashamed. It wasn't as though she was just...

The phone cut off his thoughts, and he picked it up. "Hello?"

"Nicolas, hi, it's Vanessa." Nick frowned to himself, his overactive imagination going wild. It must be someone else.

"Hey, how are you? What can I do for you?"

"Well, I just read the article." Fuck. A. Duck. ... Sideways.

"Oh, well, great, I guess. What did you think?" There was a confidant laugh from the other end of the line.

"You surprised the hell out of me. I'm shocked, you actually went through with it as an article about the charity as opposed to just booty shots. I gotta say I'm surprised." Sideways with a crowbar. And a car-jack. Nick took a deep breath.

"Well, that's good to know, thank you." He grinned to himself. Suave as. Nice.

"Listen, I want to thank you, how about dinner?"

"Um...well fuck yeah! I mean...well, that is..." Suave. Nice.

"So pick me up at 7pm? I'm in the Regent Hotel." Okay, Nick thought to himself. Control, poise. Just keep it casual, fine.

"I'll be there."

*Click*

Nick let out a long breath and put the phone down. He looked at his cum-smeared chest and ran for the shower.

**********

"Wow, that was amazing. Where did you find that little gem?" Nick laughed and held his hand out, letting her go first out the door.

"Greg and I used to be on the force together. When we left, he went into the restaurant business, and I went into photography. We uh...well, we've been friends through a lot. His son is engaged to my daughter." Vanessa smiled and pulled her scarf around her tighter in the cold air.

"I have a son. Kassius. He's four." Nick gave a low chuckle.

"Way to make me feel old. Thanks. So who's the boxing fan?"

"No, Kassius with a K. My little man." Nick tilted his head as they moved through the trees.

"What's he like? When Tamara was young, I think she had more personality than humanly possible. It's always shocking how much they change." Vanessa moved her head from side to side for a moment, considering.

"He's very serious. He loves, and smiles, but he doesn't have that uncontrollable giggle streak that most other kids his age do. He's always willing to be the first to do something stupid though. I think he wants to be a wrestler. He says his favourite is Shane Macmahon. I don't know who he is, but I know a few of them."

Nick laughed. "He's the owner, Vince, that's his son. He's nuts, he once dove off the Titantron trying to do a bodysplash onto Kane, who had tombstoned his mother onto steel steps. That was a Last Man Standing Match that..." He slowed down as Vanessa began to laugh.

"Well, girls have ballet, posh people have theatre, everyone else has wrestling." Vanessa held up her hands.

"Ok, sure, whatever." Nick laughed ruefully to himself. They continued on through the park, until the came to the hotel entrance. Vanessa turned away, then turned back. "Um... do you wanna...?" Nick stared at her, then a slow smile dawned on his face.

"Come up? Just for coffee or something? Only if you want to." She frowned at that, and for the first time since he'd met her, she looked indecisive.

"Yeah. No. I mean... yeah, do you wanna come up?" Nick nodded slowly, and his grin tightened. Vanessa nodded and quickly darted into the doors, past the smiling guard. The wait seemed interminable, and Nick felt his skin flushing as his hormones began to race through his system.

He looked across the elevator at Vanessa, who was biting her bottom lip. "Ah... hell with it..." he mumbled, and grabbed hold of her arm. Vanessa glanced at him as he loomed over her, then reached up and planted a hot kiss onto his lips. She bit his lower lip and mouthed into him, then the elevator doors dinged open, and they stopped.

The lady who had been waiting to get in stared at them both disapprovingly, and Vanessa blushed in shame. Nick blew her a kiss as the doors closed, and Vanessa burst out laughing. They raced along the corridor, and Vanessa fumbled with her key in the door.

She swore as Nick leant over behind her, pressing up against her and beginning to kiss her, just behind the ear as his hands spread her ass wide in her jeans. Nick moaned against her ear as she began to curse viscously, then whipped around and kissed him, her hands pulling his head down roughly to hers.

Nick picked her up and heaved his hips up into her crotched, and she moaned against him, her legs spreading almost despite themselves. There was a grunt and a crash, and the door fell open. Vanessa's leg slammed into the door, and she rolled over, quickly trying to get out of her shirt.

Nick tore his own open, and tried to get his buckle, but his hands were pinned as Vanessa leant forwards and kissed him again. There was an urgancy, a sexual tension between the two of them that Nick figured could only be solved one way.

He picked her up and shoved his hand against his jeans, popping the button and ripping them open. Vanessa's eyes widened and her mouth opened as she licked her lips as she noted he wasn't wearing underwear.

His cock arched up and bent back towards his chest rigidly, and she joined her thumb and forefinger and eased it down his shaft as Nick began to pant. "Looks like you've been ready for a while." Nick surged up into her hands as she bent over and put her mouth around the head of his cock.

"Uh... I can't get you out of my head. I've jerked off at least five times toda...ah!" He surged up again as she pushed her hips down onto his balls, and gave a low laugh.

"I'm gonna ride your fat cock inside me till I'm finished, tiger." Her petite behind eased up off of him for a moment, and she slowly guided him into her. She began to sigh as she worked him deeper into her, then took another deep breath and sat down. She waited like that for a moment, then opened her eyes a tiny bit and squeezed.

Nick moaned and his hands shook as he went to rub at her nipples. Vanessa leant forwards and pushed his hands up above his head. Her face showed her pleasure as she dominated him, and she squeezed her deep inside of him again. Nick moaned helplessly and gritted his teeth.

Her hips rocked back and forth, working his cock inside of her, until she leant back up, and started to bounce up and down on his cock. Nick thrust up into her downwards motion, and Vanessa's head tilted forwards. Her hands went to her breasts, and she squeezed them gently.

Her bottom lip was caught between her teeth as she closed her eyes and slammed down onto his hips hard. Nick felt the beginnings of an orgasm, but Vanessa slid off him with a wet pop and grabbed his cock. He thrust up into her grip, but she squeezed the head hard, and he shook with the pain of his subdued climax.

She held her hand out, and he took it, bringing her against him as he got up. His cock arced up between them, and Nick moaned as her hands encircled it. She led him by his cock to her bed, and lay down on it slowly. She stared up at him as his hands gripped her ankles, then slid down her dark skin.

He knelt between her legs, and kissed on the inside of her thighs, not touching her. He could see how wet she was, and how swollen her lips were. He scraped his chin along the inside of her thigh and blew softly on her clitoris.

Vanessa gave a high-pitched whine, and shuddered. Nick leant forwards, and began to suckle and nuzzle into her pussy. Vanessa pushed her hips towards him, and Nick grinned against her as he tasted her musk on his tongue. He ran his tongue along the outer lips, then suddenly slid it straight up against her clit and wriggled.

She bucked her hips into his jaws and shrieked breathlessly. Her nails scored his back as she leant up, bringing her face up to his to kiss him. Nick smiled and leant back, easing his cock up and down her slit. He slid his hands back up to hold her ankles, then brought them together along his chest.

With her pussy pressed together, Nick began to rub his cock along her lips, and Vanessa covered her mouth with her hand as she sighed and whined. Nick stabbed his meat deep inside her with one thrust and brought it back out again. He pushed his hips into her at least a dozen times, drawing out the sensation of driving inside of her hot tightness.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12