The Invitation

Story Info
Opening an email can lead to dangerous pleasure.
3k words
4.33
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Rule
Miss Rule
5 Followers

I had been corresponding with a woman I met online for some time. We’d exchanged emails, each one hotter, darker and more intriguing than the last. They were so erotic, that I could feel the heat they generated run thru my body and the ensuing inferno was keeping me awake at night.

All I needed to do was imagine a line or a reference that the woman, Tawny had made and my cock would spring to life faster than a red convertible could fly down the highway.

I wanted to meet and yes, fuck my fantasy woman but she always put me off. I thought it might be that the things she had revealed to me about herself were lies, hell; I knew I had stretched the truth a bit or maybe it was due to outside constraints, like work or family obligations.

I had it bad for her, I’d even gone so far as to call her from home a few times and have phone sex. Once I’d even called her from my cell phone late at night from the middle of my backyard; while I jacked off to the sound of her voice, as she whispered an x rated story into my ear.

Shit, my neighbors could have gotten an eyeful and it didn’t seem to matter, it only made me want her more. Tawny admitted that she was into control, she wanted to Domme me, use restraints and even use toys on me. Hell, nothing she suggested cooled me off.

One afternoon I received an email from her, which I mistakenly assumed was only another erotic story to keep my desire running at a fevered pitch. Damn, if I knew then what I’m aware of now, I wonder if I’d had the strength to delete the message unread or if the call of her womanly charms would reach out to me over cyber space and sway me against my better judgment.

Some would say that this is just another work of fiction, while others would claim that it was fact.

I’ll let you decide for yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I read this particular email, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was an invitation, to meet at her apartment on Saturday, a mere 3 days away. I was on vacation; no formal plans so time wouldn’t be a problem. I just needed to keep myself busy, since I knew that waiting around for something tended to make time drag slower than school on a warm spring day. I felt like a kid waiting for recess, all impatience and breathless expectations.

But the day finally dawned. She had been explicit with her instructions; I had memorized them after reading the email only about a hundred times.

I arrived at the appointed time, parked my Harley ‘Fatboy’ into the side lot and walked slowly toward the apartment building, while the cool evening air caressed my cheeks; cooling them off slightly.

Sultry, sexy music wafted through the closed door. I knocked softly, then over coming my natural hesitation, more forcefully. The door opened and she pulled me inside, roughly. The brightly lit tapers scattered throughout the tastefully decorated apartment were the only illumination. The spicy, pungent aroma of incense hit my nostrils but it couldn’t disguise the scent the woman in front of me. It was a sensory overload.

I stared at her: I couldn’t help myself. Tawny wasn’t pretty in the everyday, ordinary sense; she was something more. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and luminous green eyes and luscious curves that went on and on. From her full breasts, peaking out at me over the top of her black satin robe, to her scarlet painted toes she was any man’s fantasy come to life.

Her hands skimmed over me, caressingly as though assuring herself of my presence. She pulled off my leather jacket and tossed it casually aside. I knew she was all ready in full Domme mode, asserting her authority, taking control and I let her, wanting to see what she had planned. She craved control, something her emails hinted at, seductively. I wasn’t too sure about the whole Domme thing, I was curious but that was the extent of it.

Tawny pushed me back until my spine was plastered against the wooden door while she pressed those twin globes of firm fun against my torso, rubbing them back & forth over me erotically.

She began kissing me, softly then more passionately as if she sensed my complete capitulation to her every whim. I felt her hands working to open her robe and was rewarded with her naked breasts just waiting to be caressed. She nibbled on my lower lip, causing minute measures of pleasure as well as pain. I moved my hands and began to massage over every inch of those delectable tits. I tweaked a pink nipple, making it bloom a rosy hue while she ran her hands over my still covered cock gently, lovingly making me ache even more.

She stepped back and I watched hungrily as she ran her fingers along the seam of her closely cropped pussy, removing the excess juices. She raised her digits and fed her cum to me, one finger at a time. Then kissed me, deeply tasting her self from my mouth.

"Very nice. You are so very obedient now, greet me properly," she instructed.

I dropped to my knees and kissed the soft silken interior of her thighs, then licked over the flesh hungrily. She parted them slightly, encouraging my attention elsewhere. I kissed the full lower lips while sucking on them, increasing her pleasure. My tongue rimmed the seam, tasting the honey that escaped, my voracious mouth was soon attached - sucking lustily on her clit, sucking up as much cum as I could, since I didn’t expect her passivity to last much longer.

"You are so very greedy. I’m hungry for you, too," she complained as she leaned down and kissed me fully on the mouth. Her breasts were bare, tantalizingly free as she pulled me to my feet and led me willingly to the bathroom.

I stripped quickly while she adjusted the temperature of the water. She turned back toward me, noticed the bead of pre-lubrication leaking from my tool and swiped it off with a quick finger, licking it clean. She entered the shower and I quickly followed. I spied a large sponge and grabbed it, wanting an excuse to touch her soft skin. Dousing it with liquid soap, I began lathering her back, buttocks and along her smooth inner thighs.

Soon the two of us were awash in foam, while the warm water cascaded down over us - a waterfall of sensations that had every nerve ending tingling with erotic need.

She filled a palm with soap, and began washing over my cock. She cupped the sack underneath tenderly, cleaning every inch, missing nothing. She moved her fingers further back, digits playing in uncharted areas, as my muscles clenched in protest.

"I need to make sure all the soap’s gone," she stated as she dropped to her knees, and lovingly placed my cock head into her mouth, sucking greedily. She moaned softly, taking me further into her waiting mouth, her fingers grasping my ass cheeks and pulling the flesh wide apart.

The warm spray washing all traces of soap away as her fingers trailed along my ass crack slowly. One was soon teasing my backside, buried to the first knuckle in my anus. I held her head to my body, wanting to savage her mouth – she’d admitted she loved that but it would be over much too quickly for me.

We emerged from the shower and dried each other off. She wrapped herself in yet another robe - this one as sheer as a whisper and walked to the bedroom. It was ripe with seduction in mind. The queen-sized bed with its fresh scent sheets would soon be just a memory. I noted that the head and footboards had silken scarves tied strategically to each corner, should they be required. Tawny had sworn to tie me down and use me. The idea of it all loomed ahead of me promisingly.

An assortment of toys, various oils and lubricants litter the nightstand. She positioned herself on the bed, face up, the sheer material of her wrap could not disguise the erect nipples or the furry mound at the jointure of her thighs. My eyes were mesmerized, drawn to the image of her massaging her full breasts, waiting for me.

She pulled open the robe, pinching her own points as she parted her thighs. She then grabbed a bottle of vanilla flavored oil and caressed it into her flesh, slowly, teasingly. The hard crests were just aching for my attention.

Her hands moved lower, slowly, leaving a fine path of slick textures for me to peruse. She opened her legs in invitation. I leaned over and began to lick and suck off as much of the flavored trail as I could from her breasts, while watching her fingers spread more of the oil.

She selected a jelly red dildo and placed it beside her on the bed. I sucked on her twin nipples, one after the other as a starving man would feed on twin steaks. I watched her fingers part the petals of her flower as she played - egging me on. I licked lower - and lower still – continuing to watch as she played briefly with her clit, fingering in oil while I moved in closer to her treasure, her pussy, open and awaiting my expert touch.

She spread her legs wider still - all the encouragement I required, as two can play at the control game. I positioned myself, resting comfortably on my stomach and arms, while lowering my head slowly and began lapping up honey. I began fingering her pussy, plunging two digits in her waiting tunnel, finger fucking her roughly.

I removed them briefly only to replace them with the dildo at my side, filling her completely. She bucked and jerked as wave upon wave was wrenched from her. She ground herself against my hands as I removed the dildo and covered the freshly loved area with my mouth - my tongue lapping up the fresh cream as it left her body.

My hands gripped her derriere to keep her in position as I dipped out more & more juices, her thighs locking around my head, warming my ears as never before. She gripped the top of my head, almost as though she needed to make me a permanent fixture, as another course of pleasure over took her.

I kissed, licked and caressed her bare flesh while her heart rate decreased, knowing that this was but a sample of things to come.

When she had sufficiently cooled down, she moved and began kissing over my torso lightly. My face was drenched with her cum. I ran my tongue over my lips, savoring every drop. I was laying on my side, my cock jutting out, still aching with need. She leaned over me and swatted my backside lightly with her hand, leaving my flesh a sweet pink she claimed, her breasts swaying with the force of her ministrations. I longed to take a point in my palm but to do so would break the rhythm of her game.

She leaned lower and licked over my fiery flesh, cooling it with her tongue. Blowing on it briefly, she sent sparks of pleasure to my throbbing cock. She could have used a paddle, a crop or hairbrush but I knew she savored the texture of flesh meeting flesh.

"You aren't allowed to cum yet,” she ordered, as she had me move to the center of the bed, mirroring her earlier position, with a few minor exceptions. She tied my wrists and ankles securely, using the silken scarves - firm pillows tabled my hips, as though offering her a meal -- a meal that would soon be a banquet. While she secured my hands, she thrust her breasts in my face, teasingly. Her nipples grazed my lips and my mouth opened, hoping to latch onto an erect point.

"Now I know why you keep that mustache so long - you just love teasing the inside of a woman's thighs with it." She whispered as she moved to kiss me, tasting her self yet again.

She selected another bottle of oil and began dribbling it out onto my torso, paying special attention to my masculine nubs. She kissed, licked and teased them - every move making me ache. I craved release badly but she teased further still.

She moved lower, letting her breasts graze my turgid flesh as she slid down my body suggestively, fanning the flames of desire. She pillowed her soft mounds directly over my cock, while licking cinnamon oil from my clenched abdomen. She moved herself lewdly, trapping my cock between those two, soft melons - the ensuing ache was such sweet torture. She rocked back and forth, watching my expression closely.

"Don't cum," she ordered and increased her pace, teasing me with her softness. I tried to distract myself, doing anything possible to keep from exploding over those creamy mounds. Sweat beaded on my forehead, matching the pearls of moisture that leaked from my cock. Tawny licked lower, releasing me from her cocoon, my cock jerking in the cool air.

She lightly cradled me in her palm while guiding my cock head over her full, wet mouth, glazing her lips with my pre cum. She licked the moisture away slowly, erotically, while gazing at me hungrily. She then glided her moist tongue around the shaft - while her other hand simultaneously massaged its base. Her tongue licked the sack amorously, all too briefly before her fingers coaxed the knob past her parted lips, her tongue lathing over me in a dance older than time.

She swallowed more, then more of me into her mouth, all the way to the base. She moaned out her pleasure, while I attempted to still my thrusting hips.

I felt her fingers resume their earlier play. A slick digit pressed against my anus and entered me quickly, moving in and out with even, smooth strokes. She licked between my thighs, nibbling erotically, working further back. I felt her insatiable tongue tease my rear opening, as I forced my mind away from the pleasure of her hot, moist mouth eating me, making an erotic meal of my body. My complete helplessness was a feast for her imagination.

“Don’t cum, I need to fuck you,” she moaned as she moved up and away, straddling my hips, while lowering her wet pussy directly over my throbbing tool. She grasped me, while plunging down onto my cock, my hard sword filling her warm, moist sheath.

She began riding me furiously, her breasts bouncing merrily as her hips moved, her pussy working to milk every drop of cum from my supine body.

She gave me a contented Cheshire cat like grin, as my body tensed, just before releasing copious amounts of liquid pleasure, deep within her tight, hot wetness. Tawny moved away from me, my cock leaving her body with an audible plop.

The combined scent of us permeated the air, a hot, sexy perfume that had my cock twitching. Or maybe it was the way she lowered her head over me, while taking my head into her mouth, her tongue swirling over me, cleansing my cum covered cock.

She smiled as she moved yet again, straddling my face, while lowering her cum filled slit over my mouth.

“I told you that I believed in cleaning up messes as soon as they’re made, didn’t I?” She smiled down toward me; her eyes alight with mischief.

“You know what they say, waste not, want not,” I smirked, as my tongue searched for and found her still swollen pea. As I lapped at her, I heard Tawny sigh contentedly as I sucked up our cum, cleaning her pussy diligently.

She was in her element, sitting on my face, with the restraints holding me firmly in place. I was her toy, her prisoner, a veritable love slave, subject to her every mood and whim. She moved up and away teasing me briefly, before lowering herself once again to my waiting, hungry mouth.

I felt a hand grasp my cock and begin stroking me. I thought at first it was Tawny but when I felt a warm mouth engulf my cock, taking me in deeply, I knew I was very much mistaken.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to enjoy this. I promise,” Tawny moaned while grinding her pussy against my face.

I felt a warm tongue at my ass, licking over me, while fingers simultaneously played in the same area.

“Be sure to use plenty of lube,” my would be Domme ordered, as I felt an object enter my ass, filling me to bursting, while an unidentified mouth resuscitated my cock, bringing me fully to life once again.

“Tell me that you like it,” Tawny whispered. My moans of pleasure her only answer.

I was living an unfulfilled fantasy, a pussy in my face, while someone played with my ass and swallowed my cock. My first threesome, and I had Tawny to thank for it. My brain was busy doing the math, two pussies, four breasts, and two mouths, when I exploded, my groans masking any noise in the musky scented room.

Later, when Tawny pulled herself away I was pleasantly surprised to find a cute, pixie-like woman on the bed with us. She was petite, with a mop of dark red curls; large thimble sized nipples, capped her 34b’s. But what surprised, no shocked me was the guy on the bed with us. He also had dark hair, smoldering eyes, and a crooked smile that turned his overly harsh features into a semblance of congeniality.

Was it only my imagination that his smile grew lupine at my obvious befuddlement?

“I told you our first time together would be special. I always keep my promises. Now, you have to figure out which one of them fucked your ass. Which one sucked you off? If you guess correctly, I’ll untie you and you can decide what happens next. If you don’t, I’m going to leave you there and we’ll each take turns using you. Any way we wish.”

“This is going to be so much fun!” The red headed nymph murmured happily.

*****

Miss Rule
Miss Rule
5 Followers