The Invited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie ran her fingers through my hair as she said "Darlin', this was a warm up for tomorrow night! I love that you let me fuck both your holes at the same time, and I'm hoping you'll let me do it again tomorrow. I'm still trying to decide which hole I'd like to fill."

"I'd like to be under you and have your tits against mine while you fuck me. That is, if we can manage it!" I reminded her we still hadn't discussed all the practical details.

"I've got a feeling you'll love everything that happens, and my hunches are usually right." she said.

We peeled ourselves up off of the bed, and headed towards the bathroom for a shower. She pressed her body up against mine as we let the hot water run over our bodies. I took my time soaping her up and getting her good and clean. It was a joy to have someone as beautiful as her run her soapy hands all over me, not missing an inch. We rinsed off and got dressed.

As I towel dried my hair I said to Melanie "I'm going to head back to my room for the night. All my stuff is there, and I've got to get the room ready for tomorrow night!"

She beamed and said, "Well, you run along and get some sleep. I'll give you a buzz when I wake up tomorrow." She pulled me in for a long kiss goodbye. The sweet wetness of her mouth was something I could get used to.

The next morning I overslept, even though I'd left the curtains open and the room was awash with sunlight. I wasn't concerned about missing the first morning sessions; I had more important things to do! I only had so much time to get my room ready for this evening's big event.

I started to unpack my suitcase, cursing that hotels never give you enough hangers to use. By the time I got everything put away, it was time for lunch. I never pass up free food, so I hurried down to the convention floor to see what was on offer. Plus, I still needed to make contact with my invitee for the evening's main event.

Melanie and I had made a deal that we wouldn't tell one another who we'd chosen to invite tonight. We pretty much suspected we had the same person in mind, but leaving it open to chance was far more exciting than having written invitations. I wandered around the lunch lines to see if they had anything interesting, and to see if he was there yet. I hadn't heard from him in a while, and I'd made a point of not telling him about this evening - yet. I loaded up a plate of carrot sticks and celery stalks, the lunch pickings were really unappetizing, so I played it safe. I found a seat, and began scanning the room, looking for something familiar in the cut of a jacket, or a fresh haircut to help me find him in the crowd. As I bit into the last carrot stick, I felt a warm hand on the back of my neck. I leaned back into that warm hand, instinctively knowing it was him. As I tilted my head back to look at him, he sat down in the seat next to me. He put his large plate of food down and began eating while I caught him up on the plan for tonight. Naturally I didn't tell him specifically who or where, I was giving him the option to back out without compromising Melanie's identity in the process. I already knew he thought Melanie was a hot piece of ass, and he'd definitely seize an opportunity with her and I.

His curiosity was piqued, and he squeezed my knee under the table to let me know he was a 'go' for tonight. I knew he would be, I had no doubt about that. I bid him a good afternoon and headed to my first session.

I wasn't really in the frame of mind to pay attention to the speaker, but I did my best to feign interest. I was watching the clock, willing it to hurry up and be time for tonight's cocktail reception. It wasn't working, and I drifted back into focusing on the magic quadrant chart projected onto the wall in front of me. Unless the speaker was a real character, these sessions were always super boring.

As the afternoon wound on, I wandered around the conference halls generally wasting time instead of getting stir crazy in some boring ass session. I was always on the look out for secluded corners where I could imagine myself getting fucked quick hand hard. Finally I heard the doors to the meeting rooms crack open, and the halls filled with the sounds of voices as the last sessions let out. I found Melanie amongst all the chaos, she kinda sticks out at a thing like this (as do I). I told her I'd made contact and everything was set.

"I'm going to tweet a coded message later so our invite will know where and when to find us." I told her.

"Now why didn't I think of that?" Melanie asked. "That's much easier than synchronizing swatches!"

"Totally, and it's more fun because everyone will be wondering what the hell I'm talking about!" I chuckled at the confusion that I'd be creating later. "Everyone knows I've got something cooked up, and they're all trying to figure out what it is!" and with that, I told Melanie I was going to go get ready so I'd be dressed properly for the cocktail reception.

I got back to my room, opened up the closet and picked out an outfit for the reception. I decided to go for the gold and put on the green tutu I'd decided to pack at the last minute. I paired it with black ankle boots, fishnet stockings, a black leotard and my harness, complete with the Maverick firmly in place. I stood in front of the full-length mirror in the hotel room and spun around to see how I looked from all sides. The tutu was perfect, it was just long enough to cover up the huge cock no matter how much I moved. Knowing that I was ready for action at a moments notice was quite arousing. I put away the explosion of clothes, fixed my hair, put on a fresh coat of lipstick and headed down to the cocktail party.

I found Melanie seated at the bar with a fresh Tom Collins in her grip, and several plastic stirrers piled up on the bar napkin in front of her. She'd already had three by my count, and was working on her fourth. She smelled delicious as always, but she'd switched out the Coco Mademoiselle for something headier and more exotic. I couldn't quite place it, but I was picking up traces of tobacco and leather.

I put my nose into her nape line and said, "What is that heavenly scent you're wearing? It's not your usual perfume."

Melanie spun around on her bar stool to face me and at that moment, I realized I had been standing too close to her and now my cock was pinned between her knees. A wide grin spread across her face. She put her hands up under the ruffles, grabbed my cock and pulled me closer to her.

"Are you happy to see me or is that just a huge cock under your skirt?" She laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to say that!"

"You can't blame me for wanting to be prepared. Besides, you don't get many opportunities to wear a cock and a tutu at a public gathering!" I kissed her on the cheek and asked her how she was doing.

"Fantabulous! This bartender makes really strong drinks!" "So when does our party start?" She asked.

"I was thinking I'd put out the APB around ten. By that time everyone will have had a few, but I don't want anyone to be shitfaced. That would just spoil the fun." I said.

I ordered my usual, and took a seat next to Melanie. I spun around to put my back to the bar and face the gathering crowd. I checked in on Foursquare, tweeting my location. Announcing my whereabouts was the first step of my plan. She was engrossed with her phone, engaged in a rapid-fire DM exchange. I wondered who she was messaging, but I refrained from sneaking a peek at their twitter avatar to see if it was one I recognized.

I finished my drink, ordered another and then told Melanie I was going to go mingle. I had plenty of time before the clock hit ten pm. There were a few people I hadn't seen in a while, but I'd seen them check in at the venue shortly after I did.

I found Louise as she was making her way back from the ladies' room. I hadn't seen her in years, and she looked better than ever. I'd had a crush on her for ages, and I told her every chance I got.

"Louise! You look simply amazing! How have you been?" I kissed her on the cheek and gave her a quick hug making sure to keep my cock to myself (for now).

"Jesus. It's been ages! How have you been?" She said, holding me by the elbows.

"Oh, you know me. I'm still writing your name inside my locker." I grinned at her and I could see her start to blush. "Say, I'm having a little get together later, if you're interested." As I told her about the get together, I moved in closer to her until my cock was brushing up against her hip. She looked suddenly startled as I made contact. I took her by the hand, guiding her hand up under the bunches of green ruffles. "If you're interested?" I repeated my last sentence with extra emphasis and a knowing wink.

Louise turned crimson, but did a good job of seeming innocent and naive. I'd never forget her confession to me a long, long time ago. Many years back, at a party similar to this one, she'd confessed she'd been curious about women for most of her adult life. She'd just never gotten the right opportunity. I'd heard she'd gotten divorced recently, and thought that tonight might just be the opportunity she needed.?

As Louise turned a deeper shade of red she said, "I'm not ready for that yet." "I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass." "You're crazy, you know that?"

"I know, I know." "You can't blame me for trying, can you? You know I've been in love with you forever."

I patted her hand as I checked my watch. I needed another drink. It was nearly nine-thirty, and by my calculations I still had plenty of time for another drink.

"Maybe I'll get you to change your mind one of these days." I said to goodbye to her as I walked backwards through the crowd towards the bar.

I ordered another rum and coke as I composed a series of messages to be transmitted at configured time intervals. Timing was everything; the first message was the longitude and latitude of the hotel. The second message was the room number encoded in base64. Even if you'd been invited, you'd still have to work for it.

Ten o'clock was drawing near. I finished my drink, found Melanie in the crowd and told her I was heading back to the room to get ready. I told Melanie wait five minutes, and then come to the room. By that time my scheduled messages would have been published and the people paying attention would be doing the necessary decryptions.

I pushed the elevator button and leaned my head against the wall for support. Suddenly I felt woozy from the rum and from the adrenaline rush of anticipation. I wobbled my way to my room and kicked the air down a notch or two. I was warm, and I knew the room would be heating up soon for a great many reasons.

I heard a soft knock at the door. Melanie was right on time. As I opened the door, Melanie put her arms around my waist, straddled my cock and kissed me hard. Her warm wet mouth tasted like sweet gin. I inhaled deeply to drink in the scent of her as we kissed. She was guiding me backwards to the bed while she was slipping her hands up under my tutu. I felt her tug at the harness and heard the distinctive RRRIP of the Velcro as I was suddenly freed from it's grip.

"I know what you want, and it's not gonna happen if you're wearing this." Melanie purred as she slid the harness down around my ankles.

As Melanie knelt before me, I stepped out of the harness. She tossed it up onto the bed and said "There's one more thing we need to take care of first." She helped me out of the tutu, spreading my legs wide and buried her face into my cunt. I felt her warm wet tongue through my fishnets as my knees threatened to give way. In one quick movement, she grabbed the crotch of my fishnets with both hands and tore them wide open. I felt the cool air from the room hit my warm skin and I suddenly had goosebumps. Melanie kept tearing at my hose until she'd removed any trace of an obstacle between her and what she wanted.

She pushed me back on to the bed and said "Wiggle your way up to the top center of the bed, and spread your legs wide." Surprisingly enough, I was very good at following orders when they were coming from Melanie. I complied, wriggling my way back on the bed as I watched her step out of her clothes and into the harness, adjusting it to be snug to her tight, muscular thighs.

There was a knock at the door. Neither of us had been watching the clock, but it was certainly after ten.

Melanie looked at me and pointed, saying "You just stay right where you are, and keep those legs spread." "I'll tell you what to do next."

I took great delight in watching Melanie walk over to the door, seeing her cock bounce with each step. She checked the peephole, smiled at me and said "My choice is here."

She opened the door, and in walked MY choice. I didn't say a word, and neither did David. I wondered how he'd managed to keep this a secret from me all these weeks! I was giddy that Melanie and I had both picked the same person, but I certainly wasn't going to say anything. He was dressed in a nicely tailored black suit, he always had a flair for fashion and his black crocodile monk-strap shoes glistened in the light as he walked towards me on the bed.

As I watched him take off his tie, Melanie said, "We've been talking a lot about what we're going to do to you."

David looked over at me and winked as he began to undo his cufflinks, and unbutton his shirt.

Melanie looked over at me as she knelt before David and undid his belt. "You just sit right there and watch. I want you get yourself warmed up while you watch David and I get acquainted."

I watched as Melanie slipped his belt out of his pants and tossed it aside. She looked up at him and smiled as she unzipped his pants to expose his huge erection. Melanie rubbed David's throbbing cock across her cheek, feeling the smoothness of his cock against her skin. She turned to look at me as she opened her mouth and licked the head of David's cock. Melanie and I locked gazes and I watched her suck David's cock deeper and deeper, his cock now glistening with her saliva. I was thrusting my fingers into my cunt in rhythm with Melanie's sucking. David was still wearing his dress shirt and slacks, and I loved seeing his wonderfully naked cock dart in and out of Melanie's mouth from behind the curtain of his shirttails.

David put his hands on the back of Melanie's head as Melanie adjusted to take David's cock into her throat completely. David let out a little gasp of air, holding Melanie's head in place for just a moment, then he helped her up as he said "Come over here to the bed, I'm going to fuck you from behind while you lick her pussy." Melanie nodded in compliance and I moved closer to them so that I could get my pussy licked real good. I spread my legs in front of Melanie as she leaned over the bed. I spread my lips apart with my hands to show Melanie my sopping wet pussy.

David bunched up Melanie's hair into a ponytail with his fist and pulled back as he entered into her from behind. Melanie's face lit up and she let out a moan as she dived into my waiting cunt. She licked and sucked my clit with every thrust David made. He had her hair in one hand and his other hand was on Melanie's clit, rubbing furiously as he pounded into her from behind. Melanie slid a couple fingers into me as she licked and sucked my clit. She licked and nibbled and finger fucked me as I watched David's hips smack up against Melanie's glorious white ass. David kept rubbing at Melanie's clit as he fucked her. I could tell she was close to coming; every sound Melanie made was channeled directly into my clit by her mouth. David slowed his stroking and increased the intensity of his rubbing against Melanie's clit. Her head arched back as he pulled on her hair and I watched Melanie's orgasm wash across her face and body. Her breathing intensified and she moaned every time David slid his cock deep into her. Melanie's brow began to sweat, her face flushed and her eyes opened wide as she said, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder, I'm going to come!" David gave Melanie all he had and I watched Melanie come as I fingered myself, keeping myself on the brink of an orgasm. I didn't want to come just yet; I wanted to drag this out.

Melanie caught her breath and said to David "Now we've got to do something about her." Melanie motioned to me and said "Move over, I'm getting under you so your tits can smack me in the face while I fuck you."

David slipped his cock out of Melanie, and Melanie crawled into the center of the bed. I climbed on top of her, facing her tits to my tits. Slowly I lowered myself down onto her cock.

"David, you get over here and fuck her sweet little ass. I know she can take a good ass fucking, cause I gave her one yesterday."

David smiled and said to Melanie "I know she's been waiting for this a long time. She's good and ready."

David took off the rest of his clothes as I rode Melanie's cock, gyrating my hips and letting my breasts swing freely against her tits. I smacked my tits against Melanie's face, and she caught a nipple with her teeth and bit me hard. I gasped and she said "You know you love it."

I said to her "I do, you know I do." as I pinched one of her nipples in return.

I turned to see David at the foot of the bed, fully nude and fully erect. He'd found the silicone lube on the dresser and was rubbing it on his huge hard cock.

"Get over here and fuck my ass David. I want you to come in my ass when I come on Melanie's cock." He nodded, rubbing his lube covered cock as he climbed onto the bed.

As David climbed onto the bed, he smacked my ass cheeks, then spread them to finger my asshole with his slippery hand. I felt my pussy tighten its grip on Melanie's cock, and I took one of her nipples into my mouth to transfer some of what I was feeling into her. I could feel David's cock head pressing up against my ass, I tilted my hips to push back into him and felt the tip of his cock begin to enter me. David grabbed my hips and pulled himself into me as I sucked on Melanie's nipples. I gasped once he'd slid the full length of his cock into my ass.

I leaned in to kiss Melanie as David began to thrust his cock very slowly. Melanie began to tilt her hips to stroke her cock into my pussy as David was on his downstroke. The fullness of my cunt and ass was very different than it was with Melanie yesterday. I felt every movement that each of them made, and each movement had an alternating movement. The continual stimulation of the dual penetration I was experiencing was very new for me and I wanted this feeling to last. It would probably be quite a while before I found myself in such a lucky situation again, and I concentrated on not coming too quickly. My hair fell around Melanie's face as I kissed her, her hands cupped my breasts as she slid her cock in and out of my wet pussy.

I closed my eyes and gave in to feeling the energy from Melanie and David passing through me. I was at the core of a push pull system fueled by their movements of extreme pleasure. Their movements took me over and I held myself suspended between them. I braced myself with my arms and legs to hold steady over Melanie and under David while each of them filled me to the hilt. I told the both of them to fuck me harder, I was reaching my climax and I wanted David to come in my ass when my orgasm hit. He was close too, I could feel that his cock had grown bigger and harder.

David smacked my ass as I screamed, "David, fuck my ass harder, I'm going to come when you shoot your load into my ass!" I rested my forehead on Melanie's chest as she rubbed my clit with her thumb. I felt my ass cheek grow warm where his hand was making contact. I smiled; knowing the impact of his hand was certainly going to leave a mark. I felt David stiffen and fuck me deeper as he came. I let go and felt my orgasm take over me with waves of ecstasy from somewhere deep within me. David gripped my hips, pulling me into him as he came. He smacked my ass and said, "You're a dirty little slut, letting strange men come in your ass." I turned around to look at him, nodding in agreement and grinning madly.