The Island of I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,493 Followers

I suddenly found myself sitting in that chair, close enough that I could see and smell the sweat pouring from their bodies which were emanating great heat and from between Antonia's thighs, a strong, arousing scent that made my member throb with terrible need. I had no recollection on opening my fly and freeing my erect penis, but suddenly I had it in my hand, stroking it feverishly as Antonia writhed on the bed in utter pleasure.

I stroked my hard member, shivering with delight as I was enthralled at the sight of Antonia's pussy being so wet, gushes of her arousal flowing over her son's face as she bucked her pelvis against his face, her expression growing more frantic as his tongue worked busily over her pink, quivering flesh.

"S-see, John...s-s-see how wonderful it can be buh-between mother and son?" Antonia moaned as one hand clawed the sheets while the other busily mauled her own breast, fingers pinching and tugging at her swollen nipple more brutally with each stroke of Hector's tongue.

Antonia suddenly let out a tremendous cry as her body stiffened and then arched, her orgasm nearly bringing me to tears as she lifted her voluptuous behind off the bed, mashing her pussy against her son's face as he continued to lick her and thrust now three fingers deep inside her. Deftly he pulled his hand back and then reformed all his fingers into a long, blunt object and plunged his entire hand inside his mother's aroused vagina.

Hector's mother's cries became a shriek and despite her sudden bucking and convulsing, his mouth somehow remained latched to Antonia's pussy even as he buried his hand inside her to the wrist. His mother sobbed and cried wordlessly, but even in the height of her incestuous climax, the noise that came from her puckered mouth still conveyed absolute love for her son.

I felt my shame at being such an intrusive voyeur of such an intimate moment melt away as I became enthralled at such an exhibit of lust and love. I lost control myself and cried out as I too began to climax, barely moving fast enough to catch my sudden ejaculations in my free hand as I furiously stroked my spewing cock.

I gasped right along with Antonia as she finally regained some semblance of control and she groaned, "I love you, Hector, my sweet beloved son." He murmured something unintelligible in reply, busy as he was lapping up his mother's copiously running juices of arousal, making her moan further in utter pleasure until she drew back one muscular and shapely leg and placing her foot on his shoulder, pushed him away.

Hector laughed as he rolled over onto his back, his tongue rolling around his lips to scoop up her juices, his erection now towering in the air above him. Antonia gave me an odd, leering grin as she struggled up and threw her leg over her son's midsection, straddling him, his hard penis suddenly cushioned against her thick pelt of pubic hair. She took it in her hand and stroked it, rising up on her knees to run the swollen crown between her broadly parted labia and although I could no longer see my friend's face as his mother sat astride him facing me, I knew from his groans that he was enjoying her wetness and warmth.

Antonia's breasts rose and fell entrancingly as she still struggled to regain her breath and her words were measured and clipped and so full of hungry desire as she spoke. "You see the beauty, the wonder that is a mother and a son fucking, yes, John?" She inserted the head of his penis inside her, moving his shaft around in a circular motion as if stirring up her flowing juices.

"Let yourself go, sweet boy...know that a mother and a son are also man and woman and that lust coupled with love is POWER!" she cried out, screaming the last word." She lowered herself slowly onto his swollen shaft, sobbing as she became impaled on her son's erection. Antonia already lingered close to orgasm from Hector's oral attentions and now filled with his swollen penis, she wriggled atop him, barely able to control herself as ecstasy raced through her body.

She ran fingers over her swollen lips -- mouth hanging open in utter bliss and I watched as her nipples swelled to the point of bursting and then she had all of her son inside her and was arching her back, thrusting her immense breasts up and outward and she began to wail from all the pure and unadulterated pleasure that fucking her son could bring. Her scent -- already thick in their bedroom, grew stronger, inflaming my senses as I inhaled her powerful musk, making my aching cock throb all the harder.

Antonia came slowly out of the mindless bliss of her incestuous orgasm and began to ride Hector, sighing and crying as she moved up and down on him -- his long shaft glistening with her wetness. In between moans of "I love you, son," came those unrecognizable words I had on previous nights, "MATRE TIAMBO UN UMANO UN ESTASIUM VICTRE DIABLAS!"

Over and over, Hector's mother chanted those words when she could manage to do more than moan at the pleasure her son's cock was providing. Each time, the chant seemed to emerge from her mouth more loudly and possessing more energy -- more power...power that washed over me and like the scent of her pussy, seemed to fuel my own lust. Antonia rode her son harder, sliding up and down on his cock with growing passion and need -- her breasts bouncing wildly, her groping, teasing fingers unable to control them. Her face became something between a snarl and a wail as orgasm took her higher and higher until she began screaming shrilly and in her glorious climax, sank weakly down on his cock which seemed to heighten her orgasm and make her loose control as she flopped weakly about atop her son.

In the beauty of such sexual abandon, I groaned almost in time with Hector and knew that we were both climaxing at the same time, inspired by his mother's incredible display of sexual delight. Again, I cupped my already semen filled hand and ejaculated torrent after torrent of hot seed, my orgasm so violent and hard that my cock ached pleasurably. I glanced down at the semen overflowing my hand from having climaxed twice and then looked up again just in time to see Antonia slide off her son, a nearly obscene and wet noise coming from their joined crotches as her son's still mostly erect cock slid free of her sperm filled cunt and she pitched forward and fell face down between his legs.

Mother and son lay motionless for several minutes, catching their breath. Hector spared me a glance and grinned proudly as he eyed his mother's voluptuous behind resting below his crotch. Antonia turned her head to look sleepily at me, not speaking, but telling me with her smile how much she had enjoyed having sex with her son.

My desire to see Hector and his mother make love...no, fuck, slowly became overpowered by my sense that I was again an intruder, viewing the aftermath of a very intimate scene. On shaky legs, I rose to my feet. I awkwardly tried to put my semi-hard penis back into my pants, but found it difficult with one hand holding a great quantity of my slowly cooling semen. My efforts came to a complete stop when Antonia said in a lust thickened voice, "John, come here."

I looked at her with panic in my eyes and then glanced around for something...a towel or tissue to wipe my hand off. "Don't you dare, boy!" Antonia intoned, her eyes filled with a dangerous fire. "Come here!" she repeated.

Antonia rose up slightly - her immense breasts flattening against the mattress, resembling huge pillows upon which she rested. "I presume much in this," she said as she reached out and gently tucked me back inside my pants, carefully zipping up my fly.

"I would prefer to have your mother's permission before handling your lovely cock, John," she said softly as she reached and took hold of my wrist, drawing my cum filled hand towards her face. "But, I will not allow such nectar of the gods to go to waste." She smiled up at me and I could feel the mother's love that Hector had known all his life. She bent her head over my cupped palm, straightening out my fingers before she began to lap my semen up with her tongue, slowly lowering her lips to my palm and smearing my seed over her mouth as her tongue swirled and scooped up the thick pool of sperm. I felt my cock twitch in arousal as Antonia made appreciative noises about the taste of my seed.

Antonia licked my hand clean, giving it one final, loving lick before releasing me. "Thank you, John Halloran," she said thickly, streamers of my semen still thick in her mouth.

"T-thank you, Missus Antonia," I gasped, my head swimming so much, I could barely keep to my feet.

Hector's mother slowly and lithely, much reminding me of a big, sleep cat, moved about to cuddle with her son. "Go rest now, John. Great and demanding days lie ahead and you will need your strength." Her eyes gleamed as she rested her head on her son's chest. "You will need to be strong for yourself and your mother."

I wanted to ask her what she meant by that, but she had already closed her eyes and seemed to have instantly fallen asleep, a small and pleased smile on her still semen smeared lips. Hector nodded reassuringly at me and closed his eyes as I retreated and quietly left their bedroom.

I don't remember climbing the stairs and I don't remember coming to a halt before Mother's bedroom door. How long I stood there I didn't know. I ached to knock on the door, to enter and declare my love and my lust for the woman who'd given me birth, but I couldn't. With the memories of Antonia and her son in my head and with visions of my desires for mother so vivid, they almost seemed real, I slowly retreated to my bedroom, falling into bed in a state of near exhaustion. As sleep took me, I wondered what my dreams might be filled with in the late hours of the night.

#

I became suddenly awake in my bed...aware that I had fallen asleep without having even bothered to undress. I was also aware that I was not alone. I sat up and looked around...the room dim, but not dark as the full moon's light streamed through my open window, curtains fluttering in the mild breeze, the smell of the ocean thick in my room. Movement caught my eye and out of the shadows stepped my mother...naked as the day she was born.

My voice died in my throat as I took in her unclothed beauty...her blonde hair, gleaming like gold in the moonlight, undone and hanging down over her shoulders, falling to the center of her back. A few golden tresses brushed her firm and sizable breasts, calling my attention to their magnificence -- thick and long nipples standing out, hard and firm themselves. Below her high riding breasts, Mother's stomach was lean and flat before it swelled slightly, revealing a mat of golden curls shaped like and inverted triangle, pointing towards her sex, her labia long and thick and slightly parted, glistening flesh within twinkling in the nighttime light of the moon.

"Son," she breathed slowly, holding out her arms to me. "I love you, son."

I was out of the bed, feeling my penis becoming instantly erect, throbbing with a sweet ache. I was spellbound as Mother moved towards me even as I realized that there was something out of the ordinary. I first perceived it as I realized that I could see moonbeams coming through my mother, giving her an ethereal quality and then that her body left tendrils of wispy vapor as she almost floated towards me.

My first reaction was that I was dreaming and then Mother's fingers plucked at my clothes, almost tearing them from my body and then I was naked as she closed with me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she drew me in for a kiss. Her touch was warm and moist and somehow unsettling, not that it mattered as I felt her erect nipples scratch across my bare chest and she drew her lips closer to mine. "Mother," I whispered. "I love you so much!"

"I love you, son...so much that I ache for you," she breathed into my mouth and then she was kissing me, her tongue long and serpentine, winding around mine with knowledge and agility that stunned me into utter compliance. Mother drew a leg up and wrapped it behind my thigh, drawing herself up, revealing how wet and aroused she was from the liquid heat emanating from between her legs, her...pussy, yes, Mother's pussy feeling so incredibly hot and slick as she seemed to climb up my body, almost crooning with pleasure into my mouth.

Her sex enveloped my erection and swallowed it, making me cry out as she took me inside herself...so wet and so tight...so wonderful. Mother threw her head back and gave a soulful cry as she lowered herself onto me, her legs now wrapped around my hips, pulling me into her, deeper and deeper and so terribly hot and wet. Flames burned in Mother's eyes, red fire extinguishing their brilliant view as she moaned, "Fuck me, John! Fuck your mother!"

Reality seemed to fade around us and we were in a misty realm where even our bodies seemed to dissipate and then reform. Mother's pussy was wrapped totally around my cock, taking all of me as she ground her sparsely haired mound against my wiry pubic hair, holding me so tight as her pussy pulsed and massaged my erect penis. She kissed me again, her mouth wet and eager, her tongue seeming to grow and envelop mine.

I tasted her saliva...her essence and then I realized I could taste her arousal and it seemed as if my tongue was swirling inside her pussy even as she slowly rode my cock. Her flesh was warm and slick around my face, her scent strong -- stronger than Antonia's had been, my nose tickling her wrinkled folds as I lapped at her labia and flicked my tongue over her swollen clitoris. In a state that was more dreamlike yet real than any dream I could ever recall, I seemed perfectly happy to be somehow licking my mother's pussy even as I fucked her wet and tight pussy.

Mother's juices flowed over my face, soaking my chin and running off to splatter on our chests, making her skin slicker and hotter with each passing second. Her whole body seemed to pulse with need and desire, showering my skin with pussy juice even as her arms and legs and torso seemed to expand and surround me. My head swum in the maddening aroma of my mother's aroused cunt that seemed to be all around me as wet, slick flesh devoured me until my world was nothing but Mother's cunt -- wrapped around my cock, with my face buried in it, slurping up her juices ravenously and inside her, her quivering pussy walls caressing every inch of my body as I experienced undreamed of pleasure.

All the while I could somehow hear Mother's thoughts echoing, nay, screaming inside my head, begging, demanding, insisting that I fuck her...that I fuck my mother forever...that she loved me more than life itself and all she wanted was to have me inside her for all eternity! Pleasure built for both of us and within the only reality I could comprehend -- the reality of my mother's sweet pussy I finally began to cum and cum like never before, gushing what seemed to be hundreds of gallons of semen inside her even as she reached climax as well, coating me, coating my world with her sweet juices that were they to drown me, I would die contented. As we orgasmed, our world became a white hot thing, exploding with uncontainable pleasure until it obliterated all senses and the entire universe became incestuous pleasure.

"I LOVE YOU, MOM!" I screamed, and then I gasped as suddenly I was once again in the real world -- a cold and forlorn place after the perfect existence that was my mother's pussy. Tears began to streak down my face as I realized I was in my room, in my bed. I was naked and lying in a pool of my own seed, now quickly cooling. A sob forced its way past my lips as I realized that it had been a dream...a dream I had never wanted to leave, forced to return to a much harsher world. Even the morning sunlight now streaming through my bedroom window seemed ugly and coarse.

I brought my hands to my face to wipe my eyes and stopped as the odor filled my nostrils. I reeked of...for lack of a better word, pussy. I ran fingers down each arm, feeling the remnants of something, still wet and sticky in places, dry in others. Running my hands through my hair, they came back glistening with drying sweat and something else...something that I knew on the most primal and instinctual level was pussy juice and not simply pussy juice, but my mother's pussy juice!

As when I had discovered the knees dirty and torn on my pajama bottoms, just a few days before, the world seemed to tilt and slid out of kilter, my mind wanting to hide and gibber as it suddenly knew that things were not as they should be. I eased from the bed, amazed at how sticky my crotch was with my own sperm. I stripped and stumbled to my shower, standing under the hot water till my skin felt scalded, both grateful to be clean and mourning the loss of Mother's enchanting aroma.

I stripped the bed and remade it with fresh linens, shivering as echoes of my dreams, if that was truly what it was, flickered in and out of my mind. Questions of what was real fought with questions regarding my own sanity as I worked up the courage to finally venture downstairs. In the hallway, I noticed Mother's door was open, her bed made and the room empty. Encouraged by this, I hurried on down the stairs to the kitchen, my heart growing lighter as I neared as I heard my mother's muffled voice.

I went quickly through the door only to come to a sudden stop as I was confronted by the sight of Mother sitting at breakfast, a thin, but modest robe wrapped around her body, while Antonia hovered nearby. To my surprise, Father was at the other end of the table, standing with a wrinkled map and pointing out something to Hector who stood looking over his shoulder.

"John...good morning," Mother said softly, her face reddening as if embarrassed. She gave me a weak smile and then looked down at her plate of half-eaten food.

Father looked up, a frown on his face. "About time, boy. You've slept the morning away. There is work to be done." He pointed down at the map. "Come here, John."

"Work can wait. Breakfast first, Mister Halloran, murmured Antonia, giving me an evil smile that recalled to us both the lewd scenes of last night.

Father made a snorting noise and then said as I approached, "Here...you and Hector will clear away the brush here today." He pointed down and I saw that there was a relatively new sheet of paper with our work mapped out on it, resting atop a much larger and much older map. The newer map had sketched out the marble slabs we'd uncovered, revealing their circular pattern. Father's finger lingered on a blank area between the nearly dozen slabs we'd found. "I believe the altar lies hidden here in all the undergrowth.

I fidgeted nervously at his side, sparing Mother a long, yearning look as I said in a hoarse voice, "Altar?"

Father nodded impatiently. "Yes...yes, the altar that Isprey used in his summoning MUST be here! It has to be. Concentrate here today...let me know as soon as you've uncovered it!" He pointed to the older map and I realized it was very similar, marking out the marble slabs and separating them in the middle of the semi-circle's arc was something larger -- his altar, I supposed. Father grinned then for the first time in a long time in my memory. He surprised me by suddenly clapping me on the shoulder. "We're so close, John! So close....people have laughed and snickered at me, but not for much longer...no, they won't..." His voice faded into unintelligible mumbling and his eyes were suddenly clouded with emotions that chilled me to the core.

Suddenly, Father gathered up his maps and said, "Summon me the moment you've uncovered it, John...the very moment."

He began to stride towards the door, returning I assumed to his office. Mother raised her voice and said, "At least stay and have breakfast with us, Thomas...it's been so long since we sat down as a family and spent time together."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,493 Followers