The Jackal House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we reached the top of the hill the man carried me straight in through the back gate, which was now open, onto a small grass field, with plants and such bordering it. It would have been a lovely place, if not for the present circumstances. He dropped me in the field. I fell straight to the ground, but willed my self to stand up. I needed to start proving that I wasn't as weak as they thought I was, even If I actually was.

"Strip." The man said once I stood up. I stood there looking at him, dumbfounded.

"Strip!" He said again. This time more harshly. And so I did. I had nothing to lose. I took my clothes off. First my shirt, then my pants, then my socks. I stood there, feeling very uncomfortable, but mostly from the cold.

"All the way." He said. I thought I detected a bit of a grin as he said it. I hesitated for a moment, and then took of my boxers. The cold had me quite shriveled, but I didn't give it much thought. I was filthy, a mixture of shit and piss and mud had me feeling like a pig just out of a mud bath.

The man examined me for a few moments, pausing a little longer on my private parts. He walked over to a hose and started to unravel it. I realized what his plan was as he started to turn the nozzle. He aimed the hose at me an I winced. Ten I felt the icy water hit me hard, at high pressure. It was a pressure washer. It stung me more than I thought possible. And the stinging mixed with the cold sent knives through my nerves. He moved it up and down my body, and then came to my privates. He showed no mercy when rinsing my balls and penis. In fact, he moved even closer for it, so the pressure was higher. When the water hit my balls I cried out and bent over. This seemed to be his plan because when I fell forward, he took the oppertunity to grab me from behind and shove the head right up in my ass crack. The pain was unbearable. I cried out bloody murder. He kept the hose in there forever. He moved it up and down and held it longer in the more sensitive spots, which he discovered by my increasing screams. Finally it was over.

He dropped the hose and walked back to turn the hose off. "Get up." He muttered.

I couldn't. I could hardly move, laying there on the ground, skin bright red and shiny, ass aching. I was nauseous from the pain. I tried to speak.

"Why... Are... Who... No.." I uttered. I couldn't believe it. This man was getting a kick out of torturing my sexual parts. Was this some sort of new hardcore, rape BDSM?

"Get up." He said again, impatiently. He walked over and grabbed me by the hair. Everything was groggy. I had no adrenaline to do anything. It must have been those pills the other man was forced me to swallow.

I half walked, half was dragged through a back door into the house. I got a small glimpse of a grand entry room before I turned and was led down a set of narrow stairs. It was warmer in the house. The stairs to the basement seemed to go on forever. Finally they came to a hallway. The man led me down about half way and opened a door with several padlocks on the outside. He dragged me inside and dropped me on the floor. The floor was stone, but that was the worst of it. It was colder in the basement, but not nearly as bad as outside. There was a somewhat comfy looking cot in one corner, a table with a lamp in another, and a smaller door that looked like it led to a toilet. The room was probably only 7X7, but it seemed somewhat decent for a holding cell.

The man simply left me on the floor and left the room. I stood up slowly. Folded on the bed perfectly were some white sweat pants and a white short sleeved shirt. I put them on and then checked out the bathroom. It was simple, a toilet and sink. But it was clean.

I could barely think. The pink pills had drugged me so much I could hardly operate. I made my way over to the cot and fell asleep almost instantly.

When I woke, a long time later, I had the immediate feeling that it had all been a dream. There was a blanket over me, and the bed was actually somewhat comfortable. It was almost as if I was at home, waking up from from a bad dream.

However, the realization that it was not a dream hit me way too fast. The first sign was the pain. My entire body was aching, and my groin area stinging ferociously. My asshole felt like it had been torn apart. All of the memories came flooding back to me. I laid in the bed, crying for what must have been an hour straight. I disregarded all my humiliation and wailed loudly, letting my misery flow out both verbally and physically.

Eventually the tears stopped flowing. It took a while for me to stop gasping. My lungs and stomach hurt from the fit I'd just had but it was almost a good feeling. As if my pain had been drained and I was stronger for it. I collected myself and sat up for the first time since I'd past out.

The room was the same. Lit somewhat dimly by a small bulb hanging from the center of the ceiling, it had simple grey walls that matched the stone floors. The door had a handle. I willed myself to stand up, and slowly, painfully made my way across the room to it.

It was locked. Of course. I tried pushing on it but there wast even a little but of leverage. I felt the emotion start to well up inside of me again, but got a grip on it before it escalated.

I looked around once more. On the small table next to the cot was a glass of water and two more of the small pink pills. I walked over. Next to it was a note.

Take them. They'll help with the pain. When you are ready, push the button on the door.

I looked over to the door. Sure enough, there was a small red button right beneath the handle. Ready for what? I supposed they would finally tell me why they had taken me.

The pills scared me. Last time I swallowed them, they rendered me helpless and groggy. But that was a handful of them, this was only two. It couldn't hurt too bad, an if it helped alleviate my aching body... I decided to take one of them.

After taking a whizz, I sat down on the cot for what must've been a few hours. I knew from the beginning that at some point I'd have to push the button. I guess I was just procrastinating. My mom always said that I was an expert at that.

My mom. What was she doing right now? Surely Lacy had contacted my family about my disappearance. But did they know I had been kidnapped? Or do they think I just ran away? Even so, were they doing anything to find me? There was no way of telling. I needed to focus on myself and getting out of the situation for myself.

So, without letting myself psych myself out, I stood up and pushed the button, all in one fluid motion. The button made a little click sound when I pushed it. And that was it. No revolving doors or alarms. I stared at it for a bit, then went and sat on the cot, watching the door.

It must have been at least 10 minutes before I heard footsteps from outside the door, coming from the base of the hall. My entire body tensed. I hadn't realized how nervous I was.

Before I knew it, the door clicked several times and swung open. There stood the man who had assaulted me in the bathroom, and then several other times. I tried hard not to flinch, which ended up making me look even more nervous. He was wearing what looked like a butcher's apron. It had streaks of red and brown across the full length white apron. Really quite gross.

"Good morning sleepy pants." He said with a sinister smile.

"... Morning..." I replied cautiously.

"Fancy a cup of tea?" He asked. Before I could say anything, he walked forward into the room. He pulled from one of the apron pockets a white rope, grabbed my hands and started tying them tightly behind my back.

"Why am I here?" I asked, deciding not to resist the uncomfortable bondage.

"You are here for one reason, and one reason only." The man said menacingly, "and that is to shut up and do what we tell you."

"Up." He gestured for me to walk out of the room. I obeyed. The hallway was dark, with the same stone floors and grey walls as my room. Fluorescent lights lit it every few paces from the ceiling. He brought me to the stairs at the end if hall and told me to climb. I did. The staircase was still just as long as it was before, but now it was painful. My body was so sore from the abuse and the tumble down the hill, it was miserable.

When we got to the top, the man took the lead and guided me through the house, up many small stairs, through a few hidden doors buried deep within closets. The entire place was massively impressive. I got the feeling that where were were headed was a very secret room. Everything was wood paneled and decadently clean. It was a warm and comfortable home. Or prison, depending on whose perspective it was coming from.

Finally we came to a stop outside a large, ornate door, in a hallway hidden behind the kitchen wall. The man turned to me and looked at me expectantly.

"Well...knock." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I just stared at him. My hands were tied behind my back. I couldn't knock. My attitude seemed to annoy him.

"You have a lot to learn little boy." He said, aggregated. Then he stepped forward to me and grabbed my head. He lurched me forward and banged my head straight into the door repeatedly. If I had done it, it wouldn't have hurt too much. But he was enjoying it, hitting my head into the solid wood door as hard as he wanted.

Finally he stopped. The room was spinning and I had a horrible headache, but my adrenaline kept me in line.

"Now you try." He said with that horrible smile. I stepped forward and knocked my head into the door three times, not too hard, but enough to make the sound.

I stepped back and looked to him. He seemed satisfied. I heard footsteps coming to the door. It swung open and there stood a new man. He was older than the other two. Probably about sixty, but younger in his looks. He had a calm, dignified air to him.

"Thank you, Benjamin." The old man said to my handler. "You may go."

He had a classy, traditional English accent. There was something g about him though. Despite his dignified and polite manner, his aura seemed to scream something else. Something evil.

"Come inside." He said to me. I did. The room was large. Much larger than any I'd seen in the house, so far. It was very pristine, the walls lined with book shelves. In the center of the room was a large table, packed full of gadgets and pieces if strange, foreign machinery.

The man walked behind a large desk facing the door and sat down. There was no chair opposite. I stood looking at him. He never looked up at me, but instead started riling through paperwork and searching drawers.

He began speaking without looking up, as though he had said it a thousand times. "Welcome to the Jackal House, Mr. Shay. An institution of my own creation. My name is Dr. Boon. You will find that your life here will be difficult at times, but as long as you choose to perceiver, it will become easier in time."

I took the small break in his speech to try to fit in a question or two. "But what-" I started, but was immediately interrupted.

"Ah,ah,ah." He said to me like I was a child trying to eat forbidden candy. "You are not permitted to speak." He said matter-of-factly. Then be continued right on with his speech. "You are here because you were available to us. That is the only reason. You are not special. My employees saw an opportunity with you, and I told them to follow through. You are now my property. That is it, plain and simple. You will do what I say, and indirectly through me to what my employees say. You will follow all orders and do what you are told when you are told to do it. Any rule breaking will result in punishment.

"Now, a few things. When you first arrived in my office, you were addressed as Mr. Shay. That will be the last time you ever hear those words. I prefer to keep my property anonymous. You, strictly speaking, will no longer be addressed as a person. You are an object. A toy. You will obey what you are told and do nothing else. The sooner you embrace this fact, the easier your existence here will become.

"You have no rights. Do not expect any. You have no power to demand anything of any of us. You are nothing. An object.

"That is about all you need to hear. I recommend forgetting all your questions and concerns and accepting your fate. It will make it easier for all of us."

I was in absolute shock. The things the man was saying were preposterous, but they were said with such absolution, I couldn't find any argument back. If was as if I simply believed him. His presence was like an entity. I had no power around him.

"Now, that about sums it up. However, we do have one outstanding issue to take care of before you go. When you awoke this morning, you were told to take two small pills. However, you chose to defy and only take one. This is rule breaking and therefore must be punished."

But I didn't even know the rules then! I wanted to tell him. But his presence was too intimidating. There must have been cameras in my room. How else would he know?

"Now, punishment at the Jackal House lies in the discretion of your current handlers. Each day's schedule on who your handler is is unique, and you will not be informed until they retrieve you. But as I am, technically, currently your handler, I will resort to one of my old favorites."

The doctor stood up and made his way around the room to the large table in center. It struck me that maybe some of the gadgets are torture devices. The doctor picked up a a small, silver box and opened it. Out of it he pulled a small, silver tube, that was closed on one end except a small hole. The other end was fastened with a loop with an adjustable ring around it.

"This here is one of my more simple inventions. Simple, but effective. You are young, a teenager with raging hormones. This device will use your body against you. Rather brilliant."

Then he moved forward and kneeled at my waist. He reached out and pulled down my pants. I immediately realized what was happening. Tears began to well in my eyes but I did nothing, mostly out of fear.

The man grabbed my penis as if it were a simple everyday object. He slid my flaccid dick into the cold, hard metal tube. It was small and very uncomfortable. I could feel hundreds of tiny little spikes laying down within it, but the most they did was itch a little. The man than fastened the other metal loop around my balls and tightened them to a point that I didn't think any circulation could possibly flow.

"I've designed this new age chastity device to welcome in arousal. In fact, the design peaks sensitivity in your pleasure regions, and arousal will become almost constant, and involuntary. However. The inside of the tube is fitted with hundreds if tiny spikes. When the penis is aroused, these spikes will lift up, and dig directly into the skin, causing incredible pain. I believe it is one of the mist effective methods of punishment. It teaches both obedience and self control.

"Exhibit A;" and then the man grabbed a small, pen sized feather duster from the metal box. He flitted around my testicles just a tiny bit, and I was instantly aroused. The bigger my dick grew, the more form fitting the metal casing became. And then all of a sudden, the spikes turned upward, right into my skin and sent pain throughout my whole body.

I doubled over, trying to alleviate it. There was nothing I could do. It was as if the device was forcing my erection to stay aroused. It kept throbbing to get bigger and bigger, even though it couldn't. And every time it did, more and more pain shot through me.

I had completely forgotten where I was, or that the Doctor was with me. I could concentrate on nothing other than the pain around my dick. I was only pulled out of my trance when Dr. Boon appeared directly in front if me, looking straight into my eyes for the first time.

"You are nothing. You'd best come to terms with that sooner than later, it will make your new life much more satisfying." He pulled my pants back up.

"You will go now." He said as he walked away from me. For a moment I stood there looking at him. Then, deciding it would be unwise to disobey, I turned and walked to the door. Wen I got to it, I stood there for a second, then used my head to knock on it once. Benjamin, the brawny one, opened it immediately and pulled me out of the room.

"Alright, so now that that is settled, we will cover some ground information." He began to lead me back down the hall and toward the hidden door that came out into the kitchen pantry. "Breakfast is at 9am sharp every morning. You may choose not to attend, but that action will result in loss of your next 2 meal privileges. Lunch is at 2, dinner at 9; and the same goes for those. If you don't show up for lunch, you won't eat until the following day at lunch. Simple enough to understand."

"This is the kitchen," he said as we reached the large, beautiful kitchen. The granite counter tops stretched all the way around the room, a large round table in the center. Through an arch on the side was a huge, ornate dining table. "Breakfast and lunch are held in the kitchen, dinner in the dining room."

"I will warn you, however, that most meals are accompanied with a challenge that can, in your first few weeks, make your dining experience rather unpleasant. But trust me, from my experience, most of the boys here seem to agree that starvation is much much worse in the long run-"

"There are others?" I asked abruptly, without thinking. I immediately regretted it.

Benjamin looked irritated, staring at me aggressively. But he seemed tired, and decided to let it slide. "Yes. There are 4 others. Some have been here longer than others, but either way they've all come to terms with their fate nicely. You'd be wise to take their lead. The boy you've replaced decided he wouldn't do that, and well... He's now been replaced." He said with a grin.

I decided not to ask what happened to him, because I knew he wouldn't answer.

The tour continued. "Through here is the recreation room," he said as he lead me through a few doors into a large, high ceilinged room replete with comfortable looking couches surrounding a huge TV. Behind them were a few bookshelves, an air hockey table, and some board games. It looked like an average camp rec room. "The rec room is available to you from 3 to 8 every evening. I recommend you use it to your advantage, because your room will get boring after a while. On nice days, the back patio door will be open, so you can get some fresh air." He pointed to two huge doors leading to a balcony. I walked over to it, tentatively, making sure it was okay, and looked out. The balcony hung over a huge ledge, on the opposite side of the house than I had entered, almost like a cliff. The drop from it was at least 200 feet.

Benjamin came up behind me as I stared at the spectacular view, and cut the bind I my hands off. He placed a black wrist watch on me as he said, " Showers are available at the end of your hall for the hour between rec time and dinner every night."

"However, this schedule is only tentative. On top of this normal schedule, you will receive a daily schedule every morning under your door, which will inform you when your private sessions are, and with who. Some days, you will have none. Usually, it will be with either Francis or me, but about once a week you will meet with the Doctor."

He began to lead me back through the house towards the basement hallway. "This is a basic map of the Jackal House, to make it easier to get places on time, until you become accustomed to the house."

"As I'm sure the Doctor told you, any rule breaking results in punishment at the discretion of your handler for the day. On days without a handler, your punishments will be decided by whichever one you had last. There will be no point in trying to escape, the Jackal House is Very secure." He finished as we stopped outside my room.