The Japanese Exchange Student Ch. 02

Story Info
The scent of her worn panties.
3k words
4.41
99.9k
29

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/24/2015
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I had actually seen my life flash before my eyes.

The images of my childhood, my wedding to Eva, her parents, seeing Elizabeth in the maternity ward when she was first born, the look on Eva's face... Her long blonde hair, her delicate nose. These images blended with the fresh, innocent young face of Yuki, our Japanese Exchange Student, as she licked her lips, my sperm still in her mouth and globules of it still clinging to her face and hair. I could still feel the absence left by her finger in my anus...

Was this the end of everything I had known up until now?

My wife, my family? My entire little world?

Destroyed?

"I know what you've done."

Eva had left her words hanging in the darkness of our bedroom as I lay beside her, her back to me.

I knew the longer I said nothing, the guiltier I became. Yet there was nothing I could say. The thought flickered into my mind, maybe she was talking about something else?

Yeah right, at three in the morning, 'what the hell else would she be talking about?' screamed the rational part of my brain.

I decided to speak. To fess up. Amazingly, at this stage I suddenly realised lying would only plonk me into even deeper shit than I was undoubtedly already in.

Closing my eyes, I gently lay my hand upon my darling wife, gazing upon her long legs and the rollercoaster ride of her hips down to her slender waist. "Sweetie," I began, "I'm sorry."

For a long moment she didn't even move or speak. And then slowly, I felt her muscles tensing, followed by a deep, wrenching sob.

My heart was torn slowly apart, like a strongman tearing a telephone book in half. I felt tears involuntarily spring to my eyes and I pulled Eva toward me, holding her against my body.

I held her tightly, not wanting to let go, for fear I knew the beginning of the end would be about to start. She had always said that one day I would cheat on her. And she'd also always promised that when it happened, as there really had never been an 'if', which I'd always resented, that she would leave me without looking back.

Finally, I felt her shudders of tears subside and she moved slightly away from me.

"Tell me what you've done," she sniffed.

"Oh God Eva," I moaned, wiping a tear from my cheek with the back of my hand. "I don't know what came over me."

I knew she wouldn't understand the spell an erect penis puts a man under. Hell, I didn't understand it myself. All I know is that you become superman, untouched by emotion or regret. Nothing matters but emptying the seed. I know its the reason I jerk myself off every night to different girls on the internet. It somehow tamed the savage beast within, allowing me to walk down the street in my lunchbreak and not want to imagine burying my face between the buttocks of every tight arse in a corporate skirt that walked by.

All I am is a man, a weak pathetic man, guided by an instinct that is one of the few things modern society has not yet been able to completely control.

Fuck it.

"Go on," she urged.

I gulped, swallowing my guilt, my pride, my weakness. All of a sudden I wanted to tell her everything about it. I wanted to free myself from the stifling guilt I was feeling, not only tonight but every day of my life. The guilt I felt for wanting to fuck everything that moved. For wanting to taste them, smell them, squirt my come onto them, into them, watch them share it with a friend. I wanted to be their dessert.

And tonight, with that look on Yuki's face as she savoured my come, I knew I had been. And I fucking loved every second of it. If that was a crime, then damn it, lead me to the gallows right now.

"Eva, Yuki sucked my dick tonight."

She didn't respond, not even a twitch. So I carried on idiotically, regardless.

"She came to my office and asked me to take her to the bathroom. She said she was frightened by the storm."

I could feel weights lifting from me. Now that it was out, it was getting easier. 'The truth will set you free.'

"I told her I would, although I knew it was probably not the right thing to do, but I thought it might be another cultural difference, you know, like the one we had before.

I waited outside the door while she went, but I was so hard because I had been watching pornos. I know you hate it when I do that, but I need to, for some reason. I don't know why.

Anyway, when she opened the door she saw my hard-on, and I could tell by the look in her eyes she wanted it. So... Well, I guess I gave it to her."

I breathed a huge sigh, waiting for Eva to jump up and start yelling, going nuts at me, or worse, not saying a word, just quietly packing her things and leaving.

"And did you like it?"

The question took me by surprise. Did I like it? What the hell?

"Um, yeah, I guess I did, but I feel really bad about doing it. I know it was wrong."

"I don't care about all that," Eva said, in a surprisingly cool tone of voice.

"You don't?"

"No." She turned around, flicking on the bedside light. "Actually, I asked her to do it."

What? All of a sudden, I was the one who felt anger. Or was it shock? I don't know what it was, but the feelings gushing forth within me were so alarmingly bizarre it was as if I never understood my entire world, and now it was becoming even more complex.

She smiled at me, a wicked smile that brought back memories of the days before we were married. Her sucking me while we were in the car, while I was driving down the freeway. Crazy, stupid things you only do when you're a teenager.

"I know you've been frustrated for years," she said, a hint of a smile on her pink lips. "So I thought it was time you had some fun again. After all, we only live once."

"Okay," I said, wondering if I was wandering inadvertently into some kind of trap.

She reached under the pillow and removed a pink piece of fabric. It only took a second to realise they were someone's panties. But they certainly weren't Eva's.

Then I realised whose panties they were.

"Do you know whose underpants these are?" Eva teased, her eyes narrowing, the corner of her mouth curling up into a smile.

"Are they... Why do you... What's going on?" I stammered.

"Yuki and I have been, how should I put this, becoming quite close over the past couple of weeks."

"What?" I gasped, my guilt and shame suddenly forgotten. Images of my wife and Yuki flooded into my mind, limbs twisted together, shining wet fingers, tangles of pubic hair, tongues slithering, pinched tight little apertures.

I felt a familiar jolt of the stranger that shared my body waking up, it's tube like body arched across my thigh, thickening, moving, swelling up alarmingly quickly.

Eva held the panties from the tip of her index finger before my face.

"Smell them," she smiled.

I gulped, inching my face forward to the powdery pink piece of cotton before me, the edges of the material trimmed by a simple looping pattern.

I had dreamed of Yuki's vagina. I'd had hour long masturbation sessions imagining what it would look and smell and taste like.

Yet I'd never even seen her panties before. I stayed out of her room out of respect for her privacy, and she was a girl who never left a single thing out of place, so I'd never seen her panties lying around.

"Where did you get these?" I asked, taking a tentative sniff, the panties touching the tip of my nose.

"Oh, she has a pair of mine, and I have a pair of hers. We planned this whole thing. We've been sleeping together religiously."

"My God, I would never have thought. I didn't think you even liked sex anymore."

"No", she said, ignoring me. "You've got to really smell them. Her pussy is like heaven. I take it you haven't seen it yet? It's incredible, so much more beautiful than mine."

"No, I mean, only what I've told you. I've never... I mean, I've never done anything more."

"Well my silly husband, you are certainly in for a treat!"

All of a sudden I loved her more than ever. The distance between us seemed to be racing back to where it used to be. She was my wife, my soul mate, my one and only true love. Even though our sex life had diminished, I'd never loved her any less. And she loved me, of that, there was no doubt.

I moved the panties aside and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately, trying to convey my love through my kiss.

Her tongue slithered against my lips, looking for an entrance, which I gave to her, her hot breath filling my mouth. Her body slid forward and she gasped as she felt my erection pressing into her belly.

She broke the kiss and picked up the panties, moving herself up higher so my penis was pressing against the upper cleft of her naked vagina. I felt her pubic hair at the tip, and the soft flesh of her plump mound.

She picked up Yuki's panties and held them to the light, turning them until she found the centre, the point where Yuki's little pussy would be pressed tightly against.

"Here," she gasped, breathless, her erect nipples brushing my chest. "Smell her. I want you to."

Gulping, I took Eva's hand and held the gusset of Yuki's panties up to my nose. I could see there was a slight hardness to the material in that spot, along with a small discolouration of the fabric, some crystallisation, all in a flame shaped arch in the centre.

I pressed it to my nose and inhaled.

The scent of Yuki filled my very being. Reminding me of the smell I would only just make out sometimes on a Sunday morning when she would join us for a western 'bacon and eggs' breakfast at the sunlit dining table. A smell of hair conditioner, mixed with girlish femininity. There was even an unmistakable hint of the orient.

Here was the absolute centre of her female core. There was such a soft, alluring pungency to her scent that my erection grew harder, and all of a sudden I could feel the weeping fluids of Eva coating the tip of my erection.

I sucked the scent in long and deep. Eva moved forward and together we inhaled the flavour of the Japanese foreign exchange student's private nether regions. Her arse and her cunt.

The material against our faces, we French kissed between leg holes, frantically clawing at one-another like sex-starved nymphomaniacs.

Her slick juices now slathered my cock, which I pressed deeper between her legs. She rubbed herself against it. Even her thighs were now lubricated with her vaginal fluids.

Breaking the kiss I breathed, "I want to taste you. Put your pussy on my mouth. Sit on my face."

Without a word Eva slid off me and with both hands pushed me forcefully back into the pillows. I moved slightly to find a comfortable spot as she slid up my body like a naked catwoman, her breasts shifting and bouncing above me.

Her body was tight, with only a small amount of fat around her upper things and bum, while her hips flared beneath a petite waist. I couldn't help smiling at the thought that her desire had woken up again, with a little help from Japan.

She flicked her long hair over one shoulder and in a squatting position brought her wet and shining snatch and thighs above my waiting mouth.

I hooked my hands around her legs and gently urged her to take a seat.

As soon as I smelt her open slit I lifted to meet with it as she placed it down over my mouth.

I was engulfed with slippery folds of female flesh, tender and delectable, marinated with viscous juices. The lower half of my face was instantly coated as my tongue squelched deeply along her sex.

Her clitoris perched itself on my nose and her trimmed pubic hair was before my eyes, below the smooth skin of her belly, up to her belly button, where a small, slightly askew silver stud was impaled through the skin at the top.

I pushed my tongue up into her ragged hole, noticing the thicker, more tangy cream from where her fluids originated. I wanted to lick her cervix, and most certainly would have had my tongue been an inch or two longer.

Above me she groaned, her hands squeezing her breasts together, the plump flesh bulging between her parted fingers.

Lost in my ministrations, and moving toward her clitoris, I felt her lean to the side. I followed, not wanting to leave her honey pot unattended. I was in a daze, some kind of trance like state between her legs, my face saturated and my eyes open, not wanting to miss a second of the lovely pink colour my world had turned.

I flicked my tongue against her clitoris, wanting to be back up inside her where it was more wet and tasty, but knowing this was the area that really gave her pleasure. Although I couldn't feel it with my tongue, I ran the tip over the place beneath her clitoris, the other tiny hole through which she pees.

"I want you to tell me about her," Eva moaned, and just by saying the words her juices seemed to accelerate. I could feel them pooling in my mouth as I lapped at her clitoris like a dog, with long wet strokes.

"Tell me what she did to you, the way she sucked you. Did she swallow your come, or did she spit it out? Did she show you her body? I want to know how she made you feel. I want to know everything..."

I disengaged my mouth from her sopping orifice and looked up at her. The bottom of her pubic hair was wet and matted together in spit curls. She was arching her back and squeezing her own breasts. I've never seen her so turned on before. Where did this lesbian side of her come from and why hadn't she shown it before? Surely she'd know I would love to hear about it.

"She swallowed my come, but there was too much of it and some of it landed on her face and in her hair. She had it all over her, but she seemed to love the taste of it."

"Do you want to taste her? Do you want to put your big fucking cock into her little Japanese cunt? Do you want to lick her juices? Drink them? Even suck on her asshole like I have?"

She reached down toward me and spread apart her vagina until her clitoris was almost white and pushing out of its little hood to greet me. Even her urethra was stretched open and covered in glistening fluids. I'd never heard her say such dirty things in my life. I wondered if she was even my wife. "Yes," I gasped, her juice all over me, "I want to suck on her asshole. I want to fuck her and watch you lick her juices from my cock and balls before sharing them with me. Then I want her to do the same to you. I want to mix your juices until we can't tell whose is whose, and then watch you both share my come."

I attacked her clitoris with greater enthusiasm, swallowing a large mouthful of her juices, my tongue working back and forth across her button.

"Oh, you're going to make me come on your face you filthy bastard," she gasped. "Don't stop now."

Her body contorted and I felt her spasm as a fresh discharge of juice squirted into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck you, oh you dirty fucker..."

Her pussy slid forward so that my nose was buried in her as she convulsed on top of me.

I could feel her anus on my mouth, rhythmically squeezing as her orgasm wracked her entire being. I licked at the tiny hole as it squeezed and relaxed, making her shiver.

A small squirt of liquid shot from her right onto my nose. It tasted more watery than her juices and I felt it run down the sides of my face making the pillows wet beneath my head.

Gripping her thighs, I pulled her hard against me, wiggling my tongue frenziedly, trying to force it up into her ass.

She bucked again, then relaxed, allowing my tongue to penetrate her darkest hole. The flavour was deliciously inviting, making me want more.

She sat on my face moaning with exertion as her orgasm subsided, letting me lick inside her arse while I jerked off my cock gently.

"Don't you shoot that come darling," she cooed.

"Huh?" I said in a trance.

"You have to save that up until tomorrow. For the two of us girls to share." I made my tongue hard and pushed it in deeper.

"Ahhh, yes," she sighed. "Tomorrow till be the icing on the cake."

As I reluctantly removed my tongue from her arse I wondered how I would ever be able to sleep tonight.

As we lay in each others' arms panting, my cock an iron bar between us, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I wonder what Santa will bring?