The Japanese Pee Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Piss and Saki, what a combination.
5k words
4.59
110k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foggy blues and greens in the smoky club transformed to a brilliant wash of pure light over the stage where three Asian girls came to life. The music lifted to a throb of Japanese trance and many secret eyes watched the beauty of sex unfold. Dressed in strategically torn rags the girls touched and kissed each other, small grunts and moans drifting through the music. I sat mesmerized, feeling Shobu’s hand tracing a growing erection in my pants.

A smile turned my lip when I realised the kind of show I was watching as one of the girls slid down to the floor between the slender legs of the others. I caught a glimpse of her pussy as material swished aside. She lay flat on the floor, her breasts bare and her nipples erect.

The girls standing over her licked each others tongues seductively, swaying their hips and brushing their nipples against one another. One of them pulled her rags aside until her bald vagina was visible then lowered her body down to a squat. I felt Shobu tense beside me and leaned forward even closer, eager to inhale more of the animal-like scents drifting from the girls.

She lowered her pussy over the girls’ face, who opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. I saw droplets of pee fall onto her tongue before the stream intensified and splashed across her face, some of it flicking onto my own skin. The girl standing up giggled and pinched the nipples of the girl peeing, while the one lying down gasped and spluttered, her black hair shiny and wet, drenched in pee.

Shobu jiggled excitedly beside me, her hand rubbing me through my pants and her eyes glinting with promise. "I'm so wet." She whispered in soft Japanese.

Rising again the girl finished her pee, knelt down next to her friend and began licking the droplets away. The lights dropped down to a red haze and the scents of cigarette smoke filled my nostrils as the girls slowly left the stage.

The table beside ours caught my eye as a pretty waitress in a shiny red mini-skirt and black bikini top climbed up onto the table. I leaned back and watched as the three men roared with laughter and clinked their beers together while the girl wriggled her tight skirt up and squatted above three shot glasses.

Shobu smiled and watching my surprised expression as the waitress peed into one of the half filled glasses. She filled it up to the brim then moved slightly and repeated the action with the other two.

I laughed in disbelief as the men picked up the shots from beneath her, clinked again and downed them in one hit, slamming the empties upside down on their table.

The girl climbed carefully down and scribbled out their order before continuing off on her rounds.

"Wow," I said to Shobu. "What was that all about?"

"It is a Japanese custom to drink from the young girl, only virgin. Her drink gives youthfulness and longevity."

"You're kidding. I've gotta try this!" I said, guzzling the rest of my Asahi.

In a glimmer Shobu slipped away to order our drinks, leaving me to bask in the surreal haze of the club. I'd had so many beers I was beginning to lose track of time and space.

Waking me from my thoughts she returned with the waitress carrying vodka for her and a half-filled shot of sake for me.

The waitress smiled and tugged her skirt up around her waist. I grinned, enjoying the view of her sultry thighs and the dark crease in between. She climbed up on the table and squatted down above my glass. I must have worn a similar expression to other westerners as she carefully dribbled pee into it, because the Japanese men at the other table found this hilarious and slapped their table with glee.

"Are you really a virgin?" I asked. Shobu hit my leg with mock disapproval and the waitress giggled self-consciously and climbed down.

"Taste it and you will know." She said slipping a stirring stick into the drink and pulling her skirt down again.

Shobu picked up my drink and dipped the tip of her tongue into it. "Mmm, the waitresses are given secret herbs and fruit juices to create this flavour. It's an old, traditional formula."

I picked the glass up and took a sip. The first taste to hit my tongue was the gentle sear of the saki, followed by a smooth and mellow flavour that must have been her pee. As promised it was exquisite and I quickly drained the small glass, eager to watch her pour me another.

Suddenly the large television screens around the club flashed on. At first I wondered what I was seeing on the screens until I saw the back of a girl from an angle below, then I saw her pull her skirt up and squat above the camera, and I realised it was strategically positioned in the bowl of a squatting Asian-style toilet.

I glanced around, not for the first time amazed as I saw the girls’ pussy and anus fill the screen, flexing before a jet of pee fired out.

I called the waitress over again as the girl wiped her pussy and stood up before the screen faded out once more. There must have been on a censor out in the toilets for the girls working here. I wondered if they knew about it.

"Shobu," I whispered. "What would it take to get that cute waitress to come back to my room tonight and take photos with you?"

"I will talk to her. Would you like to take some of my friend Tomagoshino. She had a baby some weeks ago and her milk is flowing. I’ve tasted it and it's very sweet." She blinked her long lashes seductively, but she needn’t have bothered as my sick mind was already coming up with filthy ideas for some photo opportunities with the three ladies.

Feeling my own bladder bulging I stood up and headed for where I thought was the toilet. I walked into a black marble bathroom, already unzipping but stopping when I realized there were two older Japanese ladies in there dressed in black and white maids outfits.

Immediately they came over and without a word led me towards one of the sparkling urinals. One of them took hold of my penis and gently brushed my balls while the other massaged my shoulders.

"Christ," I thought, "Maybe it was a mistake to hand over my credit card when we came to this club. It must cost a fortune.”

Due to the stage fright it took me a while to release my piss, making me wonder how the girls managed to do it on call so many times a night. Then finally it came and my stream was directed right on target, allowing my hands free to fondle the bouncy breasts of the maid holding me. She seemed to like it and gave me a squeeze causing a little splatter.

As my pee drained to a dribble the second maid stopped her massage, turned me gently around and took me into her moist mouth. I gasped again in disbelief, wondering if this happened to all the customers.

My cock started getting erect but she slid it from her mouth, wiped it with a small towel and gently put it back into my pants.

When I arrived at my table I noticed another show beginning and there was a cold Asahi waiting next to Shobu.

On stage came a man carrying what looked like a large syringe filled with white liquid. He put this down and began tying up two girls, their thighs bound tightly to their calves.

I sat down and stroked Shobus’ black hair distractedly, picking up my cold beer and taking a mouthful. "What the fucks going on now," I wondered, noticing Shobu had one of her hands up her skirt and inside her panties. I put down my beer and lowered my head to her lap for a closer look. She eagerly leaned back and slid her hand out. I could see her dainty fingers were shining with juices as she held them forth for me to suck.

I licked them into my mouth, enjoying the satiny texture of her pussy slime and her delicate girlish taste. I tongued the crevasse between each finger, noticing the way one side of her panties was sunk in between her lips and the material appeared dark and damp. I remembered the wonder of the night before when I had filled her rectum up with her own pee and watched her shoot it across the room.

A noise from the stage made me lift my head and I noticed the two girls were tied up side by side in such a position that their intimate areas were most prevalent, and waiting for what must certainly be a milky enema.

Another beautiful girl came over to my table with reddish streaks through her black hair wearing a white cotton dress cut so short her underwear was almost visible.

"This is my friend Tomagoshino," said Shobu.

I gulped, surprised by her sexuality and elegance.

"Hi,” she said in a smooth, caramel voice. “Do you like the club?"

"You are fucking beautiful," I said, ignoring her question. "Would you like to get photographed by me tonight? You and Shobu together with maybe another girl."

"I would like that." She said holding one of her large breasts in her hand.

"Please." I indicated for her to sit down. As she did her skirt rode up and she made no attempt to hide the pink of her cotton panties. I waved the waitress over again while reaching forward to examine her plump breasts. "Yes, they're lovely." I said fondling her gently, testing their weight and feeling her nipples becoming hard.

On stage, one of the girls was crying as the man inserted the huge syringe into her anus. Our attentions were caught between wanting to leave and beginning our private session to wanting to stay and watch the display on stage.

The man pushed the plunger slowly in and the girls face contorted in discomfort as she was filled with milk. I glanced at the girls and saw they were both captivated by the sight and knew we couldn't leave until the show finished.

With Tomagoshino between us, Shobu and I were free to explore her glorious breasts, while she ran her hand up and down my thigh, just brushing against my jumping cock.

The man extracted the syringe from the first girls’ anus, leaving her gasping and cringing, then walked to a bucket and sucked up another litre or so of milk. He held the tip of the syringe in front of the second girls’ mouth and tentatively she licked it, her eyes closed.

He held the syringe up for all to see before gently pushing it up the second girl. She didn't seem to mind the sensation as much as the first and actually smiled as he pushed the plunger in.

Shobu and Tomagoshino were kissing each other while this was going on and I noticed Shobus' hand was deep inside Tomagoshinos' pink panties.

The man on stage stood back and stroked each swollen belly. "Okay, quiet please," he said pausing for dramatic effect as the music dropped away to silence.

"And Release!" He yelled, raising his hands into the air.

The first girl looked uncertain but the second one clenched her teeth and squirted a geyser of milk out of her red little anus and up into the air. I gasped at the spectacle, hearing wet splattering sounds before the second girl released hers, more slowly, spilling across her pale cheeks, before busting forth across the stage.

Together the girls moaned and cried while the room vibrated with applause. The trance music exploded from the speakers while the audience laughed and smiled, loving every second of the show. "What a place!" I cried out loud. "This is like fucking Disneyland!"

Shobu leaned towards me, her breath hot with sexuality. "Jinko, the waitress, said she will come tonight, but only for the right price. She said she likes you."

"Tell her if she wants to lose her virginity tonight on film, I will pay her any price she wishes."

Shobu hesitated. "I thought you may have just wanted to photograph her peeing on the two of us."

"Mmm, yes, that too. But for that I'd only pay the standard fee. For her virginity, I'll pay much, much more."

"I'll go and talk to her. Take care of Tomagoshino for me," she said standing up and sliding off through the smoke and lasers.

I moved closer to encircle the slender waist beside me, pulling her over and moving to kiss her. I felt her warm tongue flick my lips suggestively as if showing me how she would like her honey-pot to be enjoyed. We sucked gently on each others tongues while her breasts pressed against me.

On stage I heard the crack of a whip and looked up to see the uncertain girl was still tied up while the other held a vibrator against her exposed pussy and the man whipped the cheeks of her bottom. The girl was whimpering and groaning as red welts became visible.

Surreptitiously another girl in the same black and white maids outfit mopped up the milk over the floor, her black skirt swaying, eyeing to proceedings.

Shobu reappeared beside us with Jinko, now changed from her red leather skirt into a black, thigh length woolen jacket and leather boots which hugged her calves so tightly a small rim of puppy fat was visible at the top of each. Her hair was tied back with a red band. She smiled and held her hand out to me. "Let's go. I'm ready."

"You don't mind losing your job here?" I asked with a hint of concern.

"No I won’t lose my job, I will just change position and I want to dance anyway. I like to dance on the poles in the early evening."

"Great, let's do it then. Let’s get out of here."

The three girls looked ready for anything as we tumbled out of the club drunkenly and staggered through the winter streets toward Shinjuku-ku station. We descended into the underground, passing the shops that never closed and climbing aboard the Tokyo subway system.

A few stops later we arrived near my place. The girls giggled together and tried to pull aside parts of each others clothes. The few other travelers at this time of night didn't seem to be too impressed but the girls were oblivious to their hints.

I watched them from behind as we climbed the staircase, ducking low to catch glimpses of their panties, then I stepped around them, giving each gentle squeezes before unlocking the door to my room.

Tomagoshino and Jinko looked around, checking out some of my work equipment while Shobu went to the fridge and took out some beers. I walked to the toilet and with the door open pissed noisily into the water, then took out a cigarette and lit it up, pausing briefly for a sip of beer.

Shobu and Jinko began kissing each other on the couch, their little tongues purposely exposed. I took hold of Tomagoshino from behind and dappled her neck with kisses, dribbling a little beer onto her. She squealed and wriggled away from me, laughing and wiping her neck.

I took a tripod and thirty-five millimeter camera loaded with fresh film and set it next to the double bed. With another camera, I adjusted the focus and began snapping various shots of the three young vixens, frame by frame as Tomagoshino joined the other two on the couch, acting up for the camera. I snapped one pair of hands lifting her shirt to show off a lacy pink bra, and another of Shobu's pussy squeezed into her white panties from behind as her skirt rode up while she kissed Jinko.

I adjusted the overhead lights and set up a spotlight on each side of the bed for getting into those dark crevices and finally stubbed out my cigarette in the ashtray. My head continued to swim with the alcoholic concoctions of the evening and I only hoped I wasn't so drunk as to mess up the photo opportunities of the evening. I loved the notion that some Japanese girls were prepared to sacrifice their virginity for the humble Yen or a new mobile phone.

With her eyes blurry with lust, Shobu took the hands of the other two and pulled them over to the white sheets, letting them slide their scented young bodies onto the mattress. Aroused expressions beamed from the faces of all the girls, uninhibited by the presence of the equipment.

"I want to shoot Tomagoshino’s lovely breasts first. Shobu, please pull down her top. Slowly, that's right."

Jackets were tossed onto the floor and Jinko began to untie her criss-crossed laces. "Jinko no, not yet, take the boots off last."

She smiled and nodded, a hint of trepidation creeping into her eyes. "When are you going to do it to me?" She asked, her eyebrows raised and her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Soon Jinko," I crooned, sliding down on to the bed and snapping a couple of shots of Shobu's painted nails stretching the elastic in Tomagoshinos' bra and popping one of her breasts out. Her nipples were a pale shade of pink and looked tender and fat with milk. I lowered the camera and leaned forward to cup it gently. When I gave it a little squeeze some of her milk squirted out onto Shobu's top.

"Ohh," she squealed leaning in to lap at the leaking nipple. She attached to it and began suckling like a baby while Tomagoshino groaned with delight. I snapped another couple of shots, catching a trickle of milk leaking out the corner of Shobu's mouth.

Taking out her other breast I licked at the nipple feeling it crinkle and harden rapidly, the aureola puffy. I gave it the slightest little suck and a squirt of hot milk fired into my mouth, delicious and sweet.

Reluctantly I pulled away from the wet nipple and turned around, swallowing the mouthful of warm milk. Jinko was watching us hungrily. "Come on Jinko, let me film you sucking this nipple while Shobu does the other." She moved forward eagerly and began licking the free nipple. Tomagoshino groaned, relishing the attentions being lavished upon her.

I took a few pictures of the three girls entwined, thighs visible beneath crinkled skirts and knee high boots. Moving behind Shobu I slipped the top of her shirt over her shoulders and tugged it down until her tender breasts swayed into view. She released Tomagoshino’s nipple with a pop and began massaging the breast until milk squirted out onto her own chest. I snapped a few more shots of the thin white squirts.

Jinko followed the lead, pulling her own top down and squirting milk onto her body. I reached under Tomogoshino as she knelt on the mattress and touched the soaking crotch of her panties. She groaned louder with her eyes closed in ecstasy. Carefully I worked a finger under the damp elastic and between the slippery lips of her vagina.

"Tomagoshino, lie back on the pillow and take your panties off." I breathed, helping her to lie down. Shobu stuck her bottom up in the air and pulled her skirt hem up. "Jinko, come help me lick Shobus' little bottom."

We closed in on Shobu, pulling her panties gently down until her little pink anus came into view, followed by her parted vagina, shiny with excitement.

"Oh, that's so cute!" Said Jinko, touching Shobus' little hole with her finger.

"Go on, try her." I said, stroking her hair.

She buried her smooth face in Shobus' pussy, then licked up higher around the nastier hole, probing at it, releasing little moans of delight. Quickly I raised the camera again and captured the sight in history, then moved higher and photographed Shobu almost drinking from Tomagoshino. I stroked her hair and Shobu looked up, her beautiful face coated with secreted juices.

With one hand I reached down and coaxed more droplets of milk to well up around Tomagoshinos' nipple. "I have to pee." She said, her legs trembling.

"Mmm," Shobu said, "Licking up and down her vulva. "Pee now. Pee in my mouth."

I unclipped my belt and pulled my straining erection out, rubbing the pre-come onto Jinkos' cheek.

Suddenly Tomagoshino released her essence, spraying across Shobus’ face and onto the mattress. I was amazed as Shobu sipped from her pussy as if it were a bubble fountain, slurping at the golden stream.

My camera was getting hot with all the action, the three girls lined up, each licking the other. In the back of my mind, I knew the photos would be worth big money.

Jinko looked up and gasped at the sight of my erection, then pulled away from Shobu and held it in her cool hand. The blend of perfume, sex and pee was sweet and smoky like incense in the confined space of the room.

"Ohh, it's so hot." She said. She clambered up slightly and put the head into her mouth, licking at the glans.

12