The Joanne Chronicles: The Knife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the shackles broken they were off. Within seconds the intruder had established a punishing rhythm, his hips pistoning against her straining loins. Joanne for her part remained as still as she could but arched her back to fully expose her cunt to his attack as she grunted and moaned her way through orgasm after orgasm. They came thick and fast; her whole body rocking and jolting with the physical impacts of her climaxes. She could feel her orgasm barometer reaching critical mass and knew it would be only a matter of seconds before she overloaded and headed into the big one.

At the same time, her attacker was struggling to contain his orgasm. There were many more things he wanted to do with the gorgeous woman writhing on the end of his cock before he left this evening and he needed every ounce of his will power not to ruin it with a wayward orgasm. He needed her to cum so that he could back off and save his release for later. Fumbling between their heaving bodies he reached the swollen nubbin of her clit and without hesitation pinched it. It was enough.

Joanne's head rocked back, her eyes rolled up in her head and she let out a piercing scream as the orgasm slammed through her with brutal force. Her body went rigid as she bucked upwards into a bridge position with heels and head supporting the rest of her body and some of his weight too. As soon as he felt her climax crash over her the attacker stopped all motion and concentrated on holding his own imminent orgasm back. It took a supreme effort but he managed it and he held himself still waiting patiently for Joanne's tremors to subside. It took a while but gradually she coasted down from her climax and collapsed on the bed still panting and shaking as the intruders cock slid from her drenched cunt. He moved back and stared down in wonder at the woman before him. He'd wanted her for a long time and now his conquest of her was a reality... it would only take one more act to consummate the event. And the time had arrived. This would be the final act of his ultimate fantasy.

"Roll over honey... I haven't cum yet and you need to help me out here." Joanne looked up at him with a crooked smile on her face. She'd just had the most incredible orgasm of her life and was surprised she was still conscious, yet she was happy to 'help him out'. Slowly she rolled over and at his bidding rose to her hands and knees. Her firm breasts swung gently as she moved around until her knees were spread apart to his satisfaction. With a sultry over the shoulder look she stared deep into his eyes as if daring him to finish what he had started. He took the dare.

Moving in behind her he lined up the tip of his huge cock with the gaping wet lips of her cunt and in one slow steady stroke buried himself to the hilt. She gasped and rolled her hips back at him trying to get every millimetre of his cock into her body. Then he started thrusting and she felt herself climbing once more toward yet another climax. His hands gripped her hips using the leverage to pull her ass back as he slammed forward. It was a brutal fucking completely lacking finesse; two healthy animals charging towards the biological imperative that was the conclusion of the mating dance. Then he moved his grip. His left hand came up to cup, squeeze and tease her bouncing tits. His right went to his face where he slid his thumb into his own mouth and heavily coated the digit with saliva. It would be interesting how Joanne reacted to this, was his thought as he let his hand drop back to the gorgeous woman's ass. He felt her start to stiffen up as he slammed into her... she was getting closer to cumming again. Quickly he slid his thumb deep into her puckered asshole, the speed of his attack taking her completely by surprise and enabling him to get the whole thing in before she reacted... a reaction which shocked them both!

"Yesssss!!!" Her scream was primal and gut wrenching, and obviously the announcement of another massive orgasm. He wasn't going to let up this time. Quickly he drew his wet cock from her pussy at the same time that he removed his thumb from her asshole. In one quick smooth movement he replaced his thumb with the head of his cock and slowly but firmly pressed forward until the full length of his prick was buried in her ass. Joanne kept up a wordless keening as the intruder took her last hole. She was bucking and shaking as the invasion took place but making no move to stop him; in fact she was pressing back to help him as his cock slid in. Once he was buried he stopped again... a split second away from emptying his churning balls into her hot tight ass. She was no stranger to anal sex, a fact that he had been forearmed with and one which he knew would be a fitting finale to today's activities. When the urge to cum had passed he began to stroke slowly at first but building up the pace as Joanne joined him in the plunder of her asshole by rolling her ass back at him and dropping her hand down and back between her legs to slide two fingers into her cunt.

"Fuck me... fuck me hard. Fill my asshole you motherfucker!" Her voice was a hoarse rasp; shaky and full of passion as she raced towards a shattering orgasm. She knew this would be her biggest yet. She also knew it would be his final one tonight.

It was all he needed to spur him to completion. His hips sped up until they were moving in a blur, then with a huge bellow he came, burying himself balls deep in one savage stroke that finished her off too. Her wordless scream blended with his as she felt her bowels being filled with his molten cum. Both went rigid heads thrown back and eyes staring at nothing and stayed that way as wave after wave of orgasmic contractions crashed over them. Finally Joanne's strength gave out and she collapsed forward onto the bed, feeling the intruders softening cock slip from her asshole as she flopped down panting on the damp sheets beneath him. He got up and on trembling legs walked out of the bedroom carrying his clothing and shoes. Joanne was too wiped out to worry about where he went. All she wanted now was sleep, and lots of it. She could hear him moving around out in the lounge and for a few seconds she thought she heard him talking to someone but that couldn't be... could it? Then she heard the door slam. With everything that had happened today she was too tired to even bother with puzzling over the identity of her attacker. Briefly she wondered if she should get up and lock the door behind him and call the cops. Her body decided for her. As her eyes closed she felt herself drifting off to sleep. Just as she was dropping off into sleep she felt the bed sag as someone sat down on the mattress. A familiar scent reached her and tender fingers softly stroked her cheek. Then his voice reached her. Sean!

"Happy anniversary honey. I hope it was everything you've fantasised about. I love you so much Joanne. Now sleep baby." A smile crossed her lips as she snuggled into his body and drifted off to sleep. They would definitely be talking about this in the morning.