The Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first with Master Taylor.
1.4k words
3.72
14k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

Gabby has been at Lucky mansion for two weeks now. Learning the rules there are a lot of the.

1. You must be wet at all times.

2. You have to please any gold member who asks you to.

3. You must be ready at any given moment for the Master.

4. You have to be in your uniform at all times except for bedtime.

5. Any gold member can punish you at any time. A yellow member may tell a gold member to punish you if they did not see the crime.

The list goes on and on. Gabby for the first couple of days kept getting punished because she forgot a certain rule. Her first punishment was to have nipple clamps put on and that she could not wear a shirt and any upper member could tug on them at any given time. She was in a sexual high and she loved it. Until she got first assignment, she was very nervous because she did not know who it was or with who. Her roommates could tell how nervous she was.

"Don't worry Gabby I was nervous my first time to, but after you will be wishing it to never end," said Missy with a glint in her eye.

"When do I go down Master never said the time to report to him,"

"Don't worry you will know when," Said her other roommate Mandy she was a yellow shirt.

Just then, she felt her dildo start to move inside her. Her face turned into a look of glee her roommates noticed her look of pleasure.

"Its time you better get down there before Master turns it on higher and when he does that you're going to get in trouble."

Gabby walked out of the room getting more nervous as she walked down the stairs. She arrived at Master's door and knocked. "Come in," Gabby walked in just seeing her Master standing there. "Your late I called you five minutes ago," her master took out a remote and pushed the red button. Gabby's pussy exploded in a mind numbing orgasm she crashed to the floor withering in ecstasy. Her Master kept her in that state for five minutes. Gabby was completely gone with no coming back. Her master released her and waited for her to get up when she did not he got a pair of nipple clamps and placed them on her and Gabby sat straight up noticed her Master and jumped up and struck a sexy pose.

"Do not be late again bitch! Do you hear me?"

"Yes sir, sorry sir I promise I won't be late again,"

"Ok then Rink will take you to your room where your assignment has been waiting for you. You will do whatever they say and if you refuse, you will be severely punished. Now go."

"Yes sir, thank you sir," Gabby walked out of the room following Rink up the steps. Farther down the hallway then she has been to yet. Rink stopped in front of a black door, turned around, grabbed hold of Gabby's arm, and pushed her in the room. Gabby did not have time to react as soon as she was in the room somebody grabbed her and forced her in a chair, and strapped her ankles and wrists in leather handcuffs.

"Your late bitch," gabby looked up into the man's face and he spit in her face. "Do not stare at me you cunt. You look at down at all times."

"Yes sir,"

"Don't call me sir you may address me as Master Taylor and nothing else. If I hear you call me sir I will smack you so hard you won't be able walk."

"Yes Master Taylor, of course Master Taylor," Gabby looked up when Master Taylor walked to the end of the room. She was in a padded room she noticed Master Taylor talking to a young woman. She was dressed in a black leather bra and skirt. She was holding a whip. The young woman started to walk towards her. She released her wrists and took off her shirt and bra. She cuffed her wrists again, released her ankles, and pulled down her skirt rather forceful. Then pulled out the dildo without the dildo her juices started to run down her legs.

"Master Taylor she is ready for you all ready," Said the young woman with a glint in her eye.

"Right then stand her up with her legs wide open," The young woman did as she was told. She grabbed hold on Gabby and pulled her up. Master Taylor came towards Gabby he took the whip from the woman. "Are you ready cunt?" Asked Master Taylor not caring if she was ready or not.

"Yes Master Taylor," With a shiver in her voice she braced herself for the first hit. It came down with no warning at all. "Owww!" Yelled Gabby when she was done yelling she was whipped again harder then the first time.

"You will not yell do you hear me,"

"Yes Master Taylor I'm sorry Master Taylor,"

Master Taylor whipped her ten more times until her ass was completely red. Gabby stopped feeling the hits after the fifth one. The young woman released her and Master Taylor laid down his whip on the bed. Master Taylor grabbed Gabby and moved her towards the bed. He motioned her to lie down and strapped her ankles and wrist to the four-poster bed. Gabby laid there looking up at Master Taylor he did not seem to notice. He grabbed another smaller whip and hit her directly on her clit she moaned in pain. He hit her again and she realized it actually felt good. He hit her a few more times.

"Oh yes Master Taylor harder yes that feels amazing," Yelled Gabby the Master had a look of pure pleasure on his face he was glad his new sex slave loved her treatment. He noticed how wet she was he stood up and took of his clothes and climbed back on the bed with his cock jutting out from his body.

"You will not come until I give you permission or you will get the earlier treatment again but harder. Do you understand cunt?"

"Yes Master Taylor please I don't want to be whipped again please no." Gabby begged with tears in her eyes.

"Beg me to fuck you and it better be good or you will be tied up until I return and that might be hours,"

Gabby did not know how good her begging was so she really had to make this good or she would be here forever. Oh god.

"Oh Master Taylor fuck me until I cry out. Oh please I need that big cock in me right know please oh god fuck me I cannot stand it any more. My pussy is on fire I need that cock in me to satisfy you and me please Master Taylor." Gabby finished talking and looked down to his throbbing cock. After all this, she really needed his cock in her. Her begging was actually for real she needed him more then anything.

"Good enough cunt you may have my cock in you, but do not cum until I give you permission." He stopped talking and rammed his cock in her without any warning. He was fucking her so hard it took her awhile to actually feel the pleasure in it all.

"Oh yes Master Taylor harder faster. Your cock feels great in me it is so big. Please fuck me harder oh yes...," Gabby stopped talking because Master Taylor lay dormant inside of her.

"You really want me to go faster?" Asked Master Taylor actually seeing that Gabby was really enjoying it.

"Oh yes please," pleaded Gabby with a look of longing in her eyes.

Master Taylor began fucking her harder and faster then before. He new she had to come soon but he was hoping that she would beg for it he loved it when they begged for release.

"Oh Master Taylor can I please cum I need to do I'm going nuts please oh god please,"

He was just waiting for that he released his pent cum. He told her she could cum to mere moments later she came on his cock. They came together. She was so exhausted she did not know if she could go again.

"That was good cunt for your first time. Hopefully you will be better the next time I come around." Master Taylor got off Gabby, went to the door, and exited leaving Gabby and the woman alone. The woman came over to Gabby, released her ankles and wrists, and started to clean her up.

"You may get dressed know and then go," the woman left Gabby laying there completely stunned. Missy was right her first time was amazing she could not wait for the next time.

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers