The Job Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaronS
BaronS
22 Followers

Karen marvelled at the make-over items that completed his transformation. First, there was a false vanity chest that had been strapped to his upper body. Very chic, she applauded to herself. Secondly, he had been draped with odd bits of distinctive clothing, shiny jewellery and other bizarre accouterments, some of which were totally unidentifiable. Indeed, the final result of this work of art was a grotesque collage which had altered the client thoroughly and completely.

Karen also noticed special clamps that had been attached to various parts of his body. She winced slightly at what she could only imagine as his level of pain. She assumed that he must have been suffering even though he didn't appear to be.

She also marvelled at the penis gag that had been strapped to his face. To warrant off any attempt on his part of withdraw the replicated male prosthesis from the nether depths of his mouth, his arms had been pulled back behind him in an extreme fashion. When Karen craned her neck to see further, she recognized that both arms had been snugly locked up in a stitch and lace arm cuff.

But the main attraction of the client's make-over was his penis and testicles. These had received special attention. What Laura and Toni had achieved here was a marvel of technology; not to mention the deliverance of a heightened level of distress to which the client was undoubtedly forced to accept. Their methodology, a specialty of Laura and Toni, was beyond bizarre; it was hideous.

At first glance you could easily understand that the client's penis was more than being held hostage. Laura and Toni had proceeded well above and beyond that. In simple terms, they had attached two gruesome looking medieval contraptions to his penis and scrotum. The working objective of these devices was to work together to cause him suffering. Just to look at how the implements performed was enough to understand how totally effective this type of imprisonment could encumber a man's sexual identification.

The client's physical censure began with three shiny steel rings that fully encircled his stiffened cock. The first of three was located just behind the hooded head, one mid-shaft, leaving the final one to exert a strangle- hold on his cock where it attached to his lower abdomen.

In addition to this, both testicles had been forced apart and stretched taut in the process, twisting them in close to his body. Operating in tandem, these devises represented a diabolical persecution of his gender credentials.

But the draconian methods of male chastity didn't end there. There was yet one further torture that had been applied most expertly by Laura and Toni. It was an ultimate pre-emptive assault on the paying client. It was by its very nature, a tour de force and one that could only have been used on a male who had acquired the wisdom of many years of fetish training.

That thin string of skin, which in the uncircumcised male anchors the sliding foreskin to the shaft of the penis, had been pierced! The hole was visible when viewed from the underside of the erect penis. A hot sterile needled had at some point very recently, pierced this strand of skin at a location just below the 'cheeks' of the head of the penis. And through the tiny orifice resulting from the piercing, tiny gold grommet had been inserted. Through the grommet, a thin ring of silver had been threaded. And secured to this ring was a leash of gossamer thread. The thread was hooked directly up to his collar. The final joy, at least for the authors of this bondage type entanglement, was that there was no slack in the connection!

To be sure, the client had been well secured up in an elaborate cock cage. More to the point, it was an extreme form of a chastity that went beyond the common utility of simply restricting the use of the male penis. What Laura and Toni had contrived upon this client was a delivery system that inflicted unusual agony. There was little doubt that their device had been developed as a result of a feminine desire to punish men and the unrepentant nature of their cocks!

And much to Laura and Toni's combined delight, their administrations over the client represented a milestone in the evolution of Dominant Women over submissive men. Their work was indeed the manifestation of the purest form of raw power that one gender can exert over another. Indeed, the handiwork of Laura and Toni represented the ultimate in the complete physical domination of the male species!

//

It took all the women a few moments to take in exactly just how well the client had been prepared for his gross humiliation. Beyond the torturous gadgets that had been applied to his body, the client was also wearing an erotic set of garters, all pink and full of ruffles. Very feminine, remarked one lady sotto vocce to another sitting by her side.

Yet it was obvious to everyone that the client was somehow enjoying the attention of the assembled women and was truly performing his role as a feminized submissive male. Despite the unsteadiness of his gait caused by ultra feminine foot wear, he appeared proud to present himself in this most ridiculous situation. It would appear he loved the sensuality of being offered up like a skewered turkey to a roomful of leering dominant women.

Karen thought of him now in an entirely new light. He appeared to her to be more of a renaissance man then the cold businessman who thought only of himself first, and of money second. She smiled inwardly at his unabashed submissiveness. She watched as he primped and posed in front of them all, offering his newly acquired foam breast with the fake tits that bounced with a pert similarity to a bowl of gelatine.

When Carla snapped her fingers though, the client once again became focused. Following her instructions punctuated by two light swats of her black riding crop on his exposed buttocks, he was encouraged to move about the room. While the client obediently carried out the order, he laboured at the end of a leash attached to a neck collar which was being managed most expertly by Toni.

At one point Toni jerked the leash and he stopped. Laura approached him from the rear and unfastened his vanity chest. It was easily removed, back to front, revealing a hairy male chest. But even here, the dynamic duo of Toni and Laura had spun their magic.

Two specialized clamps had been affixed to his nipples which had small tinker-type bells hanging from the levered part of the jaw works. When Toni jerked the leash once again to get the client moving, the little bells on his nipple clamps tinkled and chimed. This made his canter around the room sound like a harem girl warming up to a Persian desert dance in the hut-tut of a Sheik

As the client passed by each woman in his garish promenade of pain, he received raised eyebrows from almost all of them! One lady even whistled. The reason for the intensified interest in this particular client, was his shapely legs. Not only were his stockings a shimmering example of fine denier hosiery but the alluring way in which they clung to his thighs and calves was absolutely and most definitively, a feminine mistake of nature. Karen had to agree. It was unnatural for a man to look like this! Indeed, Karen thought most of the women in the room were probably envious of him and would have paid handsomely to have such a shapely a pair of legs themselves.

"Enough of this!" Carla barked out, causing a few of the women at the table jump. "String him up on the St. Andrew's cross, face forward."

Carla's orders were carried out with an efficiency that surprised Karen. Once the client was secured limb and leg, Carla rose from her seat and approached him as a nasty threat right out of a nightmare.

"Well, you little weasel, it has come to the point in our evening when we will rip apart your business deal."

"Yssssth Missssstttttrthth," he responded.

Carla slapped him roundly in the face. Twice!

"You talk when I tell you that you can talk."

The client quivered and his penis pulsed a few times but that was the extent of his response.

Carla remained before the client, resolute and still. For the moment, she was content with just scrutinizing him. Yet her appraisal was inundated with a contemptuous sanction one would easily affiliate with scolding a pet for defecating on the floor. For his part, there was no relief for him from this silent harangue. All he could do was submit to Carla's arraignment whilst perched precariously, as if stretched out on tenterhooks like a newly fashioned piece of leather.

Carla's presence in these foreplay antics was sinister. It was obvious that she was dedicated to a planned denouement of the male client,. She was a full figured women with a beguiling feminine shape. Once placed in the proper setting, her body alone could commandeer the attention of even the most inattentive of men. To make herself even more curvaceous and indubitably much more daunting Carla most often wore high heel boots. Sometimes with spurs!

Karen studied Carla for a moment. Deep inside Karen began to understand that Carla's carriage and dedication to her job was the visual essence of a dominant bitch whose power was ineluctable.

Karen watched as Carla Slowly reached out towards the client's neck. With a jeweller's precision at the task to set a stone of great value, she ever so gently lifted the gossamer thread up and away from the tiny hook riveted onto the client's collar.

This was the second leash, the one attached to his recently pierced penis. It was a wisp of a thread really, no more than a spider's yarn. But once it was in her hand, Carla wound it twice around her four fingers. And smiling as she looked him in the eyes, she made a fist and tugged on the thread ever so slightly. The physical movement of her hand was almost imperceptible. It was the kind of hand movement made at auctions where the bidder wants anonymity. Slight or not, the client's whole body stiffed and he jumped in sporadic convulsions as if an electric current of insurmountable voltage had surged through him.

"Now that I have your undivided attention, I'll repeat for you and everyone else that it's now time to proceed with your arraignment: followed of course, by your disgrace and fitting punishment!"

The client said nothing this time, but his trembling was noticeable to all.

"Statistician!" Carla issued forth suddenly. Carla's voice was like a drill sergeant calling out a defaulter from the ranks.

The brashness of her voice caused Karen to be wrenched from her own thoughts. She landed back into reality with a resounding thud.

"Yes?. Yes, Ma'am. Er, yes Mistress." she blurted out, stumbling over her tongue, desperately searching for the correct response, not wanting to make a mistake.

"Please remove your street clothes and retrieve the whip from your bag. Your work here is about to begin, my dear."

Karen was glad now that she had been coerced into stripping naked in Carla's office during her interview. By that one specific exercise, Carla had shown Karen that being naked wasn't all that bad. And further, that by obeying her orders, Karen had learned to apply herself to the natural order that exists between those in charge and those so deemed to follow orders. It was a learning experience and it had rendered Karen a much wiser women. And despite the fact that she hadn't been informed by Carla that she would be called upon this evening to reveal herself, she efficiently slid out of her street clothing and stood proudly before them all.

Although Karen wasn't completely naked, the firmness of her body and the proportion of her height to girth made for a tantalizing equilibrium of bare and covered skin. The women around the table began to whisper amongst themselves. Karen stood before them, exhibiting her new persona with a rarefied dignity.

The change in Karen was dynamic. Karen had been previously observed and thought of as simply, the designated new underling of Carla. But now, here was the new Karen, dressed de rigueur, apropos the theme of the meeting and very much a woman of her own design. Viva la difference!

Underneath her rather benign mufti, which she had been draped in all evening, the foundation garments she now fashioned were seductive, alluring, and decidedly provocative.

Long and enticing legs extended up erotically from 6-inch high heels. They culminated in a partnership of buttocks that had been lovingly squeezed into a pair of tight satin, scarlet coloured briefs.

From a rear perspective, her bottom was a gem. A most elegant feminine part of her body which most men would be enthralled to devote themselves to, quite involuntarily.

The front offered an even stronger stimulus. The centre part of her panties was missing. This allowed her partially shaved pudenda to push through. Only a wisp of pubic hair was visible and yet all the women in the room knew what that meant. They knew that the mere 'hint' of female pubic hair provided most men with a compelling visual aphrodisiac. Hair has always been an unparalleled stimulus for men.

Karen had no doubts about the positive influence that female pubic hair can have on men. She could already see that the client's trussed-up cock and balls were responding to her presence. The flesh around the restricting rings on his penis was bulging and no doubt the root cause of the bulbous 'head' of his cock turning purple. Karen smiled. The client's fully engorged sexual apparatus was alive because of the sight of her semi-clad body and her exposed parts.

It was obvious from the expressions of the other women that they approved of both Karen and her attire. Karen was once again reminded of how gratifying she felt of herself and how buoyed she was with her achievements since joining B.C.I.

Now, prepared with a fresh perspective of herself, Karen looked at the client with an entirely different motivation. Carla, with clandestine powers of observation immediately became aware of the subtle changes in Karen's behaviour. She noticed almost instantly how Karen was beginning to handle herself in a much more authoritative manner. Independent and assured. In fact, Carla nodded a consensual acknowledgment to the older lady, who at the beginning of the evening had presented Karen with the portfolio.

Karen was now beginning to move about in front of the ladies. But more importantly, she was beginning to feel confident in insinuating herself into the psychological mind-set of the hobbled client.

Narrow straps secured a black leather vest to her shoulders. Only one of the three buttons available seized both sides of the vest in front just above her midriff. As she moved and twisted, her ample breasts fought for the limited space provided them. This empowered her nipples to be thrust through two tiny holes in the vest which had been crafted for such protrusions. Her nipples were erect and pert. They were the colour of deep coffee brown. They perched erotically atop tan coloured areolae.

One of the women whispered aloud that one day Carla should consider having Karen's nipples pierced and that both of them should then be inset with gold rings!

Karen shuddered at the thought but warmed to the erotic feelings evoked by the woman's intentionally loud comment. At the same time she was beginning to feel the sensual pleasure of pre-coital wetness. She hoped this emotional exuberance in herself wouldn't result in a revealing 'wet' spot on the outside of her shorts.

Quickly moving ahead, Karen withdrew a red choker from a cosmetic tool-belt she had slung low on her hips,. With familiar ease, she fashioned the ring of cloth around her neck. Now she was ready to begin.

As Karen inaugurated her initial move on the client, she pulled a shiny whip from her belt where it had been curled-up into a tight coil inside a small pouch. It was shiny because its tendrils were filaments of woven stainless steel. Innocuous looking and delightfully soft when dragged across the fingers of an open palm, in the hands of a trained Dominatrix, it would become a cruel device of discipline. It had been designed for only one purpose; and that was to inflict searing pain on exposed soft flesh.

At the moment that the client became aware of Karen's choice of this particular whip, he began to thrash about on his tethered position on the cross. Karen noticed his reaction and while she wasn't sure if the client was anxious with pending pleasure or frightened out of his wits, his response gave her a feeling of 'command' over his circumstance. How delightful, she mused, warming even more to her new position and budding career at B.C.I.

Karen finally took up her position to the rear and slightly to the left of the client. She was right-handed, so this was the most advantageous place to situate herself. Once she was settled, she positioned her feet wide apart and placed her hands on her flared hips. She appeared like a G.I. Joe toy soldier, staunch in her readiness for anything that came her way. In her right hand the serious instrument of discipline dangled like an incipient menace.

With a slight 'nod' from Carla the evening festivities got under way. Carla began by reading off the full content of the indictment regarding the felon client who was strung up in their midst.

Slowly, like a medieval dirge, she rhymed off a litany of failed objectives representative of the client's job as a chief executive. Carla was a master at this type of denigration and the delivery was made even more poignant because of the known status of this powerful man.

"Statistician!" Carla called out, meaning Karen. Real names were not used in the presence of clients.

"Yes, Mistress."

"What is the 'count' of his errors and failures, thus far?"

"Twenty-eight, Mistress."

Carla wistfully contemplated Karen's answer, then continued until the accrued enumeration reached 100.

"One hundred mistakes and mis-steps. What a pathetic record." Carla spit forward, directing her bitter censure towards the muted client.

"A woman would never have allowed herself to make that many errors. A woman is a much better manager of time, money, and resources than a man." Carla paused briefly, then continued her march across the integrity of the client with her feminist invective. "You're a disgrace. Both as a man and as a human being."

Then Carla reached out across the table. The object of her interest was the portfolio that had been given to Karen at the beginning of the meeting. She untied its silk straps and unfolded it, spreading its contents out on the table before her.

"And here lies your ultimate failure. Within this folder are the names and particulars of all of the employees that you cast aside in your rush to advance yourself. You voided their pensions, you with held any transitional funds and in an act of social malice, you even barred them from company property. You and your syndicate cast these people adrift in a raging sea of chaos, and left them to cling to the wreckage that you alone had caused upon their lives!"

The full import of Carla's charge silenced the room. Most of the woman sitting around the table had cast their eyes down. One had tears in her eyes. The client didn't move. Karen was frozen to her spot, her heart was thumping.

This last bit had not been in the table of contents of this evening's session. Carla's overture of accusatory citations had never been on the agenda. Carla's message had obviously been delivered from the heart, certainly not from her persona as a working Dominatrix.

Carla stood from her seat.

"Statistician,"

"Yes Mistress."

"Whip him. One hundred times."

"Yes Mistress."

"And while you're administering his well deserved discipline for his tawdry actions as a CEO, I shall tug on his cock-leash as many times. I must keep him aware of his surroundings. I wouldn't want him 'flying' when he gets into the rhythm of your strokes."

BaronS
BaronS
22 Followers