The Johnson Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maude: a weekend in a bungalow at the Hotel Bel-Aire with Warren Beatty and Julie Christy—her first experience with a man; a threesome with Robin, our hostess, and Jodie Foster at The St. Regis Hotel in Manhattan; and the night she and Bianca Jaeger wrestled around on a locker room floor, licking and nibbling on each other, while members of the Manchester United Football squad jerked off on them.

Gretchen's wasn't suffering for experience either. She apparently had a knack for picking up wealthy men, women and couples at the Monte Carlo roulette tables, and treating them to carnal adventures they'd never experienced before or since. She took special pride in her deep throating abilities, and the fact that she's been with both Princess Stephanie and Prince Albert of Monaco, though, as she said, unfortunately not at the same time. She was of the belief she was the first, if not only, person that Albert has done "in the butt."

With that, Gretchen said, "And if I'm going to get something else in the butt this evening, I'd better get that cock of yours up and running." Her lips were on my penis again before I could say achtung.

Exhibiting the skill that comes with being a world renowned nymph, Gretchen took the head of my dick in her mouth and did laps around the tip with her tongue. She slowly bobbed up and down, taking me deeper and deeper each time, before pulling away to spend some time on my balls. She sucked in each, playing with them in her mouth, and then took both in at once, and I thought for moment she was actually going to try and swallow them. She let them escape, leaving her mouth with a "pop," licked up the underside of my cock, and then took me all the way down.

She held me there, all of me filling her mouth and down her throat, for what seemed like an impossibly long time before we were interrupted by an "Ahem," from Maude.

She had taken over the spot where Gretchen had previous laid, and more or less suggested with her eyes that the German was giving oral attention to the wrong set of genitalia. The fraulein slowly came off my cock, giving the tip a little bite before she crawled over to the lithesome woman, grabbing my hand and inviting me to follow along.

Gretchen had no hesitation in going down on her older, yet more glamorous partner for the evening, and tossed foreplay aside as her tongue delved directly between the folds of the former model's slit. Maude jumped a bit at the sudden attack, but settled in under the focused head of her lover. Soft moans of delight whispered from her lips, and she calmly said, "Eat my pussy, eating my pussy like you're starving."

I watched intently as Gretchen's tongue ran rings around Maude's labia, stopping only to ram her tongue deep into her pussy while at the same time brushing Maude's clit with her thumb. While Maude's earlier approach to the German was more deliberate and somewhat romantic, it seemed Gretchen's technique was random and fast-paced, though it elicited no complaints.

Maude leaned back on one arm while placing her free hand on the back of Gretchen's head, and gently pushed it down deeper into to lap. While her breathing increased pace, her message didn't, "Eat me baby. Oh god, just eat me."

Although fully ensconced in the job at hand, Gretchen reached back and found my cock, still swollen from the trip down her throat, and guided me to her sopping hole. She leaned back and I was greeted by the warmth of her sex and it enveloped me like a hot, moist towel.

Within moments we developed a rhythm. As I drove into Gretchen, she in turn would suck hard on Maude's clit, resulting in rather loud sigh of coital contentment from the silver-haired beauty now spread eagle on the rug, "Ah fuck, oh god that's so good."

I didn't hold back, fucking my lovely carpet muncher with as much vigor as I did my date, MaryBeth, in the shower earlier that day. Gretchen had a mouthful of pussy, and was spinning both of Maude's nipples between her fingers, when I propelled myself as deep into her as I could. Startled, she clamped down hard on Maude's clit, almost biting into it, which in turn sent Maude off, and she grabbed onto the German's dark locks as she seized into climax.

Withering to and fro, and gasping for breath, Maude's orgasms rolled over her. One, then another, then another, leaving her unable to speak, with only unintelligible grunts emanating from her mouth. I had never seen a woman come that violently, but I quickly discarded the possibility that it was me.

Gretchen broke free for air; my penis still implanted in her, with a former IT GIRL of the 1970's curled up in a satiated ball next to a crackling fire. She tuned her head around to look at me, smiled, and said, "It's time for you to put it in my ass."

I pulled out, my dick soaked with German love juice, and positioned myself at her puckered little anal opening.

"Slowly, please. At first please go slowly. Once you get all the way in, then we'll see."

This wasn't her first time, nor mine, and I did just as she asked. She moved back toward my cock as I carefully moved forward, the tip of my dick struggling to break through. She moved away a second or two, then back, and we repeated this anal dance for a few minutes until I had just about disappeared into to her.

She held still for a second and said, "You feel so good, just give me a moment." I did, and then she turned her head again, and said, "Okay, now fuck me."

Gretchen steadied herself, and I began to move back and forth, careful to leave an inch or two inside her at all times.

"Oh my, oh my god is that good," she panted. She was much more vocal with her heterosexual sex than she was with a woman.

I had firm hold of her hips, and when I picked up my pace Gretchen pushed back into me even harder, and filled the air with moans of delight.

"Let me help you, my dear," said Maude, apparently resurrected from orgasmic paralysis. She slinked over to us, and began to work on Gretchen's clit with one hand, her breasts with the other.

"Oh, oh shit," was all Gretchen could offer as a thank you, and I took that as a signal to increase the intensity.

With my penis stuffed in her anus, my pelvic bone slamming against her butt cheeks, and Maude rubbing her nub and pinching her nipples, the girl had little chance to last more than a few minutes.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh fuck, oh fuck my ass, oh god, yes, yes, oh my fucking godddddd!"

Gretchen clenched her glutes around my cock, screamed something once again in German, and came like an earthquake. She collapsed forward on the rug, pulling me down with her, my dick clamped in her butt, surrounded by muscles locked down in spasm.

I gave her a second to gather herself before pulling her back up on her knees. I'd already been left high and dry once today, and I didn't intend to again. Fortunately, Gretchen felt the same way.

"Okay, god, whew, that was something," she said once she caught her breath. "Now finish it, cum in my ass, deep in my ass."

Gretchen reached one hand down between her legs and worked my nuts while I picked up where I left off, pounding her ass for all I was worth. I had a death grip on her hips as I repeatedly rammed her, finding a level of aggression in myself I didn't know was there. Gretchen went right with me, urging me on, and begging me to fill her with steaming hot cum.

I didn't disappoint. I blasted shot after shot of jism into her until I had nothing left, and only then did I collapse on top of her, my weight crashing us both to the floor. Maude gave us a polite little clap, and echoed that with, "Bravo, bravo."

I laid there for a moment, half regrouping and half waiting for her sphincter muscles to unleash my cock. Once freed, I rolled off onto my back, and was presented with a chocolate covered strawberry and a flute of Dom. A first-class orgy, indeed.

***

The sound of a coffee bean grinder nudged me awake the next morning, and I had to take inventory of where I was. I glanced around the room, and it came to me: Orgyville, USA.

I had awoken on the couch, covered with a light throw, but wearing nothing underneath, with my tuxedo from the night before piled on the floor next to me. I looked over to the kitchen area where Renee, who along with her husband Frank shared our cottage, stood preparing coffee, topless.

Renee's brown locks dangled on either side of her shoulders, and even without make-up she looked cute, if that's an appropriate word for a woman in her 40's. Her breasts had a bit of sag to them, but looked bigger and fuller than when I saw them yesterday via the closed circuit video system the Johnsons had wired throughout the property. At that moment she was taking everything her husband could give her and cussing up an erotic storm of delight in the process. Now she was just making coffee.

"Good morning, Kirk," she said when she saw I was awake, "coffee?"

"Please."

Sitting up, I took another glance around, and spied some movement out around the pool.

"What time is it?"

"Nine-ish," Robin said, her breasts slightly swaying as she brought over a cup. "We ordered some breakfast. It should be here any minute, but I'm going to take a quick shower."

She chatted with me like we'd known each other for years, and that I had every reason in the world to know what she was up to and where she was going.

"Have a nice night?" came a voice from the other side of the room.

Marybeth entered the common area wearing a Michigan State football jersey and nothing else. She was followed by our host, Jeff Johnson, who had his tux pants and shirt on, shoes in hand. It hit me why I was sleeping on the couch; my date was attending to business when I got back last night.

"There he is," said Jeff, like I was one of his buddies from one of the many clubs he belonged to, "One of the stars of the evening. Absolutely fantastic threesome you had for yourselves last night. I could barely pull myself away from the set to tend to the needs of my real estate agent. Oh, hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, it's your party."

"Capital. No worries, by the way. MaryBeth's needs seem to be plentiful, and I'm sure I left enough in the tank to keep the two of you busy for the weekend. Well, I'm off, taking a group of the boys to Oakland Hills for a quick 18. Toodles."

What a piece of work this guy was. Never had a care in world, with the possible exception of having to get up and down out of one of those canyons they call greenside bunkers at Oakland Hills.

As MaryBeth poured some coffee I grabbed the remote like I was at home on a Saturday morning, but instead of switching to Sports Center on ESPN, I started to flip through the closed circuit channels.

I made my way through a number of rooms, but there wasn't a lot to see as most people were either still asleep or hadn't turned on their system. As MaryBeth sat next to me, somewhat of a surprise, but what the hell, I came across a stunning red head emerging from the shower in one of the main house's guest rooms. She was tall, close to six feet I'd guess, and probably in her late twenties, but her butt looked like it was still a senior in high school.

She moved like a dancer, not a stripper, but the real deal. And given the circle the Johnson's ran in, probably Broadway. Stopping at the mirror, she shook out her damp, auburn tresses, causing her breasts to swing to and fro--pure natural.

"Wow," I said.

"No shit, wow," MaryBeth followed with.

She was the human embodiment of Jessica Rabbit.

The scene on the screen had sparked some life in my dick, and I started to tent the throw, and thought how much I'd like to fuck her. I was quickly taken back by the idea that I was in a situation where I could see someone that I'd like to fuck, and then actually have a great chance of doing so. It was still a bit beyond comprehension. I shook my head.

"What," MaryBeth asked.

"Oh nothing, just that this is a pretty surreal experience. I mean, who does this?"

"Does what?"

"This, all of this. Who has a ten-acre estate, with a 30,000 square-foot mansion, four out lying bungalows, and hard wires the whole place to placate their voyeuristic tendencies? Who has friends fly in from all over the globe for a fuck-fest weekend disguised as a raffle? Who can casually suck-off the help as they're mentally making seating arrangements for 100, while taking her husband's golfing buddy up the ass? I mean seriously, who does this?

"Why obviously Robin and Jeff Johnson, you numb nuts," MaryBeth quickly countered. "If this is a bit much for you, please feel to call a cab."

"What, are you kidding me? I'm planning on staying here the rest of the summer."

I flipped through the channels and came across Lisa, the Golden Globe winning actress. I followed her with the remote eye-in-the-sky system most of the cameras had as she walked across her room and let her robe fall to the floor.

She was quite a sight, what with taught breasts juxtaposed against a strap-on dildo the size of Secretariat's pecker. She slowly walked over to the bed where her date for the weekend, the multi-millionaire movie producer, was on all fours. Lisa smeared a hand-full of KY on the rubbery cock and then liberally lubed her target's ass before rather forcefully jamming the rod up his butt. Different.

And speaking of horse cocks, a knock at the door signaled breakfast had arrived, delivered by Nate, one of the two studs procured for the weekend, and a fresh-faced young lady dressed in, what else, a French maid's outfit. Nate, ripped like a gladiator and clad in nothing but harem pants, the loose fabric of which did nothing to hide the fact that he was packing more sausage than Johnsonville, had put MaryBeth's exquisite blow job skills to the test upon our arrival yesterday.

"What'd bring me to eat, Nate?" MaryBeth said, with a tone that would make Mae West blush.

Ignoring the flirtatious chatter going on between my date and the 8th wonder of the world, I wrapped the blanket around myself and stepped up to the food cart, and introduced myself to Nate's service partner. Who apart from being a stunning brunet with dark brown eyes and breasts that were aching to free themselves from the top of her strapless costume, was actually French and named Colette.

She poured mimosas, offered a variety of breakfast items, and asked, in fractured English, why I was wearing the throw. Given the circumstances, I guess I didn't have a reason, so I let it fall to the floor. This earned me a very sensual, and direct, "Oui, oui," and Colette indicated that while she had chores this morning, she would be available later in the day for just about anything I wanted. I don't think she was referring to food stuffs.

I grabbed some fruit and muffins, and settled back onto the couch when Renee came out of her room, wearing only a beach towel wrapped around her waist. Following her was a gorgeous, busty young blond sporting the same outfit, but with the addition of a jeweled bangle jingling from her navel piercing.

"Amanda?" MaryBeth semi-screeched from across the room.

"Ms. Strong?" the buxom blond blurted out, as she pulled her beach towel up to cover an amazing pair of tanned breasts.

"You two apparently know each other, how wonderful. Two mimosas, please," as Renee, a veteran swinger, took everything in stride, and grabbed a couple of drinks.

Awkwardness filled the room for a moment while the two blonds gathered themselves, but it was quickly was replaced by giggles and hugs.

MaryBeth introduced me to Amanda as the receptionist for the Midwest's most successful plastic surgeon, who had done the work on both of their breasts. Amanda was his date for the weekend, though she didn't know where is was, nor cared that much. She went on to explain that last night Robin asked her to dance while Frank was off during something or someone. And here she was.

"Mandy," Renee said, "I'm heading out to the pool. I've got your drink, come along when you're ready."

"Are you sure you two aren't mother and daughter, I mean, sisters. You two could be sisters," I stumbled all over myself, head spinning with the possibilities.

"Nice catch, Kirk," MaryBeth said.

More giggles from Amanda, and then she whispered something in MaryBeth's ear.

"But what the hell, if things fall into place we might be willing to play whatever game you want," MaryBeth said, giving her younger lookalike a peck on the lips.

The two said quick goodbyes. Amanda followed Renee out to the pool, and MaryBeth stated she was going to take a shower and join them. As the room emptied I realized that I was sitting on the couch, stark naked, drink in one hand, blueberry muffin in the other, and sporting a right impressive hard-on with nobody left to take interest. Hmmm, wonder what's on the television.

***

I napped a bit before heading getting my shower, and when I emerged from the bathroom I was greeted by a firm ass covered in silky undergarments bent over the bed.

"Ahem, good morning."

"Monsieur," squealed Colette, spinning around.

Ah, the French maid, still doing maid stuff.

"I didn't expect you so soon," I said, with a cavalier tone I'd managed to pick up during the events of the past 24-hours.

"I'm sorry," her English was improving. "I thought I would be done before you got out."

She quickly explained that she was here to make the bed, which she seemed to be doing quite well, and while the offer of service of my pleasure still stood, it still stood for later as she needed to attend to the two cottages.

Slightly disappointed, I finished toweling off in the bathroom, grabbed my swim suit, odd, given I'd spent the entire morning walking around naked, and headed out to see what mischief was going on under the sun.

The pool rivaled many that I've splashed around in at major resorts and hotels. Chaise lounges and oversized umbrellas on one side, a rock formation complete with slide and waterfall on the other, and a hot tub at each end.

The sun was already high and hot, although it wasn't yet noon. The omnipresent Nate was serving beverages and applying sun screen to the lounging ladies from my cottage, and Lisa, my new favorite actress, was sitting atop the slide. She gave a little wave, and pushed off for a glide into the water

"OH MY GOD—IT'S HUGE!"

Not something usually directed toward me, so I scanned the crowd to see what the commotion was all about.

Young Amanda, eyes still bugged out, was holding Nate's impressive member in the palm of both of her hands, just eyeing the beast.

"Oh. My. God. And it's not even hard," Amanda stated so eloquently.

"Well let's get it hard," Renee, who had grabbed the role of Amanda's orgy mentor, suggested with a sneer.

"I'm not putting that thing in me," Amanda blurted out.

"Let's see if you can get some of it in your mouth," Renee said, as Nate started to stir.

While the idea of have a pecker that you could raise a flag on may at times seem intriguing, the thought of becoming something of a circus sideshow diminishes the whole big-dick mystique. I assumed Nate was being paid well, with tips coming in the way of an occasional fuck or suck, but he was the number one carnival act at this circus.

Gimmick or not, Amanda was intrigued, and she slowly began to lick and swirl her tongue around the head of the monster before carefully taking some of it in her mouth. She started and stopped a few times before her lips finally rolled over the glands and landed on the shaft, but that was as far as she was going to go. She gagged, and all but spit out Nate's still semi-limp cock.

"Oh god, that's impossible," Amanda said while stretching her jaw. "I love sucking cock, but even this is too much for me."

MaryBeth, who had been quietly watching the proceedings while conducting some sort of business on her cell phone, shook her head and chuckled. "That's a lot of dick for anyone, kiddo," she offered as mild support. "Oh no, I wasn't talking to you," MaryBeth blurted into the phone.