All Comments on 'The Joke'

by allforall

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
The only thing dumber than this story…

… are the commenters who think this POS is good.

Wow. The list of defects in this story would be longer than the story, if I could be bothered to write it out. I did not think I would ever see that.

If you like this… thing… you can’t tell shit from Shinola.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am with Roger all the way. I have absolutely no time for practical jokers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

some peoples idea of a joke is.......a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise for the story, but the writing was uneven, stilted and jerky. Missing proper adjectives and, apparently, missing words. Like English wasn't even your third language. Practice.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Too ridiculous, even for Femdom agitprop.

were_wolfwere_wolf8 months ago

Reminds me of my first wife. I have a sense of humor, but it’s 180 degrees from most peoples. I laughed my ass off when her dad died. That man hated me for no more a reason than I was in the Army and not a Marine like he was. In the end he left me 20 dried "peaches", dried human ears cutoff Viet Cong when he was there in 69-70. I buried them on top of his coffin the day after I got them. That was his joke on me, I was still in the service when he pasted himself running into a cliff at 125 mph.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are jokes, and then there are jokes. The difference is that the first one is funny, was the second one is harmful to the point of being malicious and humiliating to the person who is the brunt of the joke.

And that second one is the story. I’m hard press to believe that any thinking, loving woman with even think of doing this to her husband, or husband to his wife. That borders between the insane and almost the hatred. Got the wife wanted to show a gangbang, so to speak, even if false, just to make sure that her husband would get a sense of humor is idiotic to say the least.

And then, finally, when Roger calls his wife to maybe plan a talk, she wants them back, but doesn’t really know if she can accept him the way he is without going to divorce route herself. So to me, I’m wondering why the hell she’s even doing anything and trying to get him back.

As such, the story was kind of stupid itself. So for that, I can only give this story two stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dumb, but not as dumb as Highbrow with his femdom agitprop crap.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And they all lived unhappily ever after. Aren't jokes fun? :)

schulz777schulz77714 days ago

What is this about??? I don't know. Simply bad writing

2 starrs

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous