The Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A honk from the car behind told them the road was clear. Amanda jumped again at the sound.

"Hey, you're really uptight," Rodney observed, his voice full of concern. He shifted the car into gear and smoothly pulled away. "Amanda, if you're that uncomfortable being here with me, I'll take you home."

"You will?" she asked, more quickly than she knew she should have. But perhaps that was the best solution in the circumstances...

"Of course I will," he reassured her. "I thought we'd have a nice evening together but—"

"A nice evening together?" the uptight woman shot back. "Rodney, we said a quick drink. I'm only here because you said you had something to tell me. That's the only reason."

"The only reason?" he smirked.

It was like a red rag to a bull. "For God's sake, YES," she all but screamed. "What the hell did you think, Rodney? I said 'no' three times. I'm a married woman, didn't you know?!"

The thought instantly hit his mind. You didn't act like a married woman the other night. Fortunately, even Rodney Brownlee had enough sense not to voice it. But his anticipation of another encounter was rapidly fading.

"I didn't expect you to feel this way," he stumbled. "We had a nice time at the party, Amanda. Talking. And yes, in the car afterwards. It made both of us feel good and I thought you wanted to... see me again."

"You thought I wanted to see you again, Rodney? Then why do you think I said no? Three times, I refused. Didn't that give you some sort of clue? Are you fucking stupid?"

She may as well have slapped him in the face. He probably was that stupid and probably thought she was playing hard to get. Her sigh filled the car. She did want to see him. She wouldn't be here otherwise. But it was wrong—no... that wasn't it. The frustrated woman realised she wasn't so much worried about the morality of what she was doing. It was the fear of being caught, the worry about Jess knowing.

But more than anything, it was the dread of Roger finding out. He'd kill her!

"I'm sorry," she calmly said, instantly regretting her outburst and the effect it had on him. "Look, I'm twice your age, Rodney. I'm married. And my daughter is suspicious about us—"

His head momentarily switched from the road to her concerned face. "Jess is suspicious?

Amanda nodded. "She saw us talking at the party. If Roger ever finds out..."

"She'll tell your husband?"

She sighed again. He really wasn't the sharpest tool...

"No, of course she won't, Rodney. But even so, I don't want Jess to find out about us. And I certainly don't want my husband to know anything."

"I know that," he told her, swinging around the sharp bend and pulling into the pub car park on the opposite side of the road. "But how could he—"

"Find out?" she interrupted. Oh, for the innocence of youth! "Someone will find out, Rodney. It's inevitable. The only way to prevent it is to stay away from each other. Don't you realise that?"

He considerately made a point of parking at the far end of the car park, though it was so small it made no real difference. "Is that what you want?"

Amanda paused. She was so het up that what she needed right now was a stiff drink. Or better still, to yank that donkey-dick from the boy's pants and use it the rest of the evening for her pleasure.

"It's what's best," she settled for saying, carefully watching his doleful eyes. "You haven't told me what it is you wanted to tell me..."

His face twisted. "Nothing really. Just how much I enjoyed... well... you know..." He trailed off. There wasn't much else to say in the circumstances, except, "Should I take you home?"

"Look," Amanda told him, reaching over and tenderly rubbing his hand with hers. "We'll have one drink together here, Rodney, and then you can drive me back. Deal?"

***

Jessica paused for a moment to gather herself before she rang the bell. Her body was trembling. Where's all that self confidence had gone now, girl?

She'd called Alison Brownlee straight-away after the interview. "I think I got a job!" she'd practically cried out, never feeling more like a school girl than she did at that moment. The interview had started tense, although Jessica had no idea why, with the pretty brunette coming off a little cold. Even when the kids were around, Jessica felt like a lab rat under the analytical gaze of an indifferent scientist.

Then, out of the blue, Natalie Walker had offered her the job. "When can you start? I need someone for a few hours each Monday, but I'd like to get into a more regular part-time routine at work." The details would be discussed later, but all of a sudden, the pretty blonde's world had changed.

And who better to thank than the woman who'd referenced her.

"I knew she'd love you! Who wouldn't?" Alison's husky voice had asked rhetorically. "Why don't you come on over? We can celebrate... Sam's been dying to meet you."

"Sure," Jessica had replied when she realized she didn't know what else to say. She wasn't an innocent; she knew what she was getting into. Maybe she'd even be able to watch them have sex? Maybe they'd want to involve her, too?!?

As she rang the bell, her body was already shaking at the thought. She was nervous and excited and ready to run away and break the door down all at once. This wasn't Margo's parents' house she was knocking on. Nor any of the boys she'd gone out with in school. This was the real thing; these were adults; she was no longer a girl playing with dolls.

"Come on in," Alison said, flashing a warm welcoming smile as she opened the door. The Brownlee residence was on the large side, a testament to Sam Brownlee's successful business in bathroom installations, although not quite as well appointed as Natalie's had been. The girl had only a minute to take it in before Alison's hands were cradling her head, directing her attention back to the older woman.

"You are adorable, you know that?" The teenager melted into Alison's outstretched arms, feeling the heat generated by the woman's full breasts through the thin, white dressing gown. She was clearly naked underneath the robe.

"Come on," Alison sexily murmured, taking her hand again. "Someone else is anxious to meet you."

She pulled the teenager up the stairs and Jessica stifled a gasp as she entered the extravagant bedroom. At first she thought there were two naked men, but realised the other was a reflection bouncing down at her from the large mirror covered ceiling.

Mirrors on the ceiling? How cool was that?!

"This is Sam," Alison told her, sexily removing the thin robe. It pooled like liquid at her feet, allowing her teenage lover's eyes to run across her naked body for the first time. "You like?" she husked, spinning in a little pirouette.

And that was it! No subtly. No, would you like...

She was in their bedroom within thirty seconds of entering the house and the two of them were naked! They'd been waiting for her...

Alison's naked, suntanned body looked sensational. In the light of the bedroom, the blonde could see that she wasn't quite as toned as Margo, a little thicker around the hips and waist, but Jessica didn't mind. Her maturity was a turn on. It gave this evening a rite-of-passage feeling.

Alison grinned under Jessica's slow appraisal, holding her pose without a moment's hesitation. For a woman pushing forty, her large breasts sat perky and proud on her narrow torso, too large and perfect to be real. Again, Jessica dismissed it; it fit the older woman as well as the brush of wrinkles around her eyes, and the trimmed thatch of hair between her legs.

Alison nodded at the bed. "Look, didn't I tell you he was pleased to see you?"

"Hi, honey," the shaven headed man murmured as he locked his hands behind his head. He was much hairier than anyone Jessica had been with—and than anyone she usually preferred—a dark layer of hair covering his upper body and legs. Like his wife, the departure from her comfort zones had her body steaming.

The man's pose was for show, of course. Jessica's gasp was only too audible as she surveyed his half erect manhood. If Rodney was as big as his father, she could see where he'd earned his donkey-dick nickname.

"Hello, Sam," she mumbled, pulling her nervous gaze away from the grinning man's cock and up to his face.

Jessica had always known she had an inner slut. It crept out, from time to time, before she could stop it. Once with Margo. Certainly with Alison a couple nights prior. But she'd worked hard to conceal it from the boys she'd been with. She detested being labelled a slut, being thought of as 'wanton.' She thought of the Lassiter brothers and all the idiots like them. She wasn't a slut; she wasn't about to sleep with just anyone.

And yet here she was, licking her lips as she imagined this hairy man's cock stretch her teenage pussy. Somehow this was safe and she knew she was about to let it out—that inner slut—without any fear of the consequences.

"Sit here," Alison softly instructed, sauntering back to Jessica and pulling her to the small patterned chair close to the bed. With a soft kiss on her guest's lips, she gave an exaggerated waggle of her admittedly cute ass as she walked to the bed.

Jessica watched enthralled as Alison smiled back over her shoulder before dipping her head to lick across Sam's cock. She caught the rapidly lengthening erection in her fingers, her sapphire coloured eyes sparkling in the bedroom's soft lights. She stroked the stiff flesh, pausing every few licks to glance over her shoulder at the watching teenager.

It was difficult to tell which of the three of them was turned on the most...

"I told Sam about our encounter at the party," Alison murmured, bending her head again so that she could run her tongue along his length. "He got horribly excited," she continued, sucking on the head of his cock between words. "Fucked me for ages that night, didn't you darling?"

Sam didn't reply. His half closed eyes and soft moans were almost as sexy as the sight of Alison so casually giving head. Watching another woman swallow a man's cock was an even hotter sight than Jessica had imagined. For a moment, her eyes fluttered to the ceiling, enjoying their reflections above her before returning to the two lovers.

Her mind and body felt butterflies dance across them. Jessica's psyche surged with lust. Sam turned his head to her, dreamily smiling. That's when his wife took him deep in her throat. How could the woman fit that much man into her mouth? The watching blonde teenager saw the lust in his narrowed eyes just before they closed. She heard the arousal in his groan, and saw the way his fingers tightened in Alison's hair.

She could feel goose bumps rise all over her body, enhanced by the way the sensual mouth left his shaft with a pop, a drop of saliva hanging from her sweet, glossy lips. It slowly dropped onto his stomach. She smiled lasciviously as her sexy gaze met Jessica's again. All the time her right hand continued to corkscrew around the base of her husband's cock.

"You like this, dear?" she asked.

"I...I..." Jessica couldn't find the words.

"Come here," Alison breathed.

Jessica instantly obeyed, reaching across to accept the outstretched hand that tugged her onto the bed. Alison pulled the young girl into a passionate kiss, savouring the moment before flicking her warm and wet tongue along the inside of the teenager's lips. Jessica had forgotten how well this woman could kiss...

"Watch," Alison whispered, returning to the throbbing cock still held in her other hand. For a few moments, she grasped his shaft in both hands and languidly stroked it until he was fully erect again. Satisfied, she slowly and sensuously lowered her lips back to her husband's girth and engulfed him with her mouth.

Her head lolled to one side, her wavy hair cascading over one tanned shoulder as she kept her gaze on the girl while she went about her business. Jessica whimpered with excitement. Alison gurgled as she deep throated him. Sam's moan came deep as he thrust his hips upwards.

Jessica couldn't help herself. Her hands drifted down, pulling up the floral-patterned sundress. One hand slid down inside her thong and she started to caress herself. I can't believe I'm doing this...

Her orgasm quickly began to mount as she watched the action. Alison would lick around his crown before swallowing him into her sensual mouth. Then he was out again and she repeated the action. Again and again, working a froth of spit down the towering erection. Sam shuddered as her wavy hair tickled along his thighs with each vigorous bob of her head.

Jessica was transfixed, hypnotised by the action beside her. Alison had twisted her body to ensure she had a clear view. Sam was beginning to pump his hips upwards. His face was stiff. He gripped his wife's hair. He was close. He was ready.

And then Alison pulled away.

The older woman laughed, reaching up to flick his nipples as she stared at Jessica. "Want to watch me fuck him?"

Her voice was hoarse from having him down her throat for so long. Speechless, Jessica watched her straddle her husband. Whether it was for his benefit or Jessica's, she slowly teased his throbbing manhood by sliding her wet folds against it. Then she lowered her overheated pussy onto his shaft.

With a cheeky smile, she slowly began to undulate.

Jessica groaned as she watched Sam's veiny manhood engulfed by his wife's pussy. Her own sex quivered. She wanted—needed—to be filled like that, to be stretched by that incredibly thick and long shaft. Her fingers moved faster, sliding in and out of her wet sex like a well-oiled piston.

When she saw the married couple watching her, everything had turned full circle. They were the voyeurs now.

She peeled off her sundress and quickly disposed of her bra and panties. Naked, she masturbated harder, opening her legs wider so she could put on a lewd show. Throwing her head back, her eyes fixed on the ceiling mirror again, watching the married couple slowly fucking and the blonde girl next to them fingering her sex until she was on the point of orgasm.

"Yes," she heard Alison's voice. Turning her head to the sound, she saw the married woman's piercing eyes fixed on her masturbating fingers. "Do it," the woman drawled as she paused in her own movements. "Cum for me."

The young girl did, almost blacking out as the sweeping tide consumed her...

***

Amanda smiled at the young teenager. The earlier anger, guilt and frustration were forgotten, floating away into yesteryear with the help of two gin and tonics. She shouldn't have accepted the third, but what the hell.

Rodney was behaving himself and each sip brought the thought of sucking him again closer. It would be the perfect end to the evening, to their brief relationship. Wasn't it amazing how an argument fed her arousal? It used to be that way with Roger, too—until he'd hit her that first time.

She glanced at her watch. It really was time that they were leaving. But tucked away at the back at the bar, she was feeling relaxed again. They hadn't seen anyone she knew and it was unlikely they'd be noticed in the secluded curved booth. And Rodney's thigh against hers felt nice.

"You okay?" he asked with a frown, as he realised her eyes were on him.

"Fine," she smiled. She loved his habit of pushing away the curly lock that insisted on falling down over his forehead. "I was just thinking that maybe we should go now? We've stayed much longer than we agreed and I'd like to be back before Jess gets home."

He nodded reluctantly. "Okay."

Amanda teasingly ran her fingers along his thigh. That hangdog look of his when he couldn't get his own way was so cute. So was the way his bulge seemed to increase when she touched him. It made her tingle.

"I was thinking," she slowly said, sending him that look over the rim of her glass. "You told me earlier about that place where the teenagers go..."

Rodney's eyes widened. His thoughts were written all over his face—he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Amanda's fingers dug into his thigh through his jeans. Her nipples hardened further. Was his cock hard?

"You mean—" he began.

"I don't mean anything, Rodney," she lied. It seemed the alcohol had stiffened her resolve, just like at the party. If this was to be her last time with the teenager, she wanted full value. "Just that you might like to show me where you guys go to make out. Then you can take me home."

You'd have thought from his smile that he'd just won the lottery. Maybe he had? All the misgivings the married woman had felt earlier seemed to have evaporated. She wanted that monster again. Her fingers traced upwards along his thigh but somehow she couldn't bring herself to touch that thick bulge. Not in public.

But in the dark of the car, in a concealed spot? That was a different thing...

***

"Your turn," Alison whispered to the blonde teenager. "He wants you." Jessica sighed, feeling the older woman lick around her neck as she was guided towards the waiting cock. "Feel him, he's so hard... "

Jessica didn't resist. Why would she—this was what she'd been waiting for. Gratefully, she began by licking around the crown of his cock. God, he really was big. Was Rodney this size, too? And was her mother with him now? The thought was like fuel on a fire.

Her tongue crossed his swollen head. She tasted his precum as it leaked from its little slit. She let out a groan of pleasure.

"I know," the female voice beside her whispered. "Tastes good, doesn't it?"

Alison's hand had found her right breast, caressing and pulling on her nipple. Jessica gave another whimper of excitement.

"Take it, baby," Sam's voice told her, his fingers wrapping themselves in her short blonde hair as if worried that she was unsure what to do. He pulled her head downwards. "Suck on it..."

Jessica's lust-fuelled brown eyes stared up into his as she slowly took the thick girth between her lips. He thought she was inexperienced. She'd show him. Until this point, she'd experienced only teenage boys. Now she had a man.

Her hand gripped the bottom of his shaft as she went to work, corkscrewing up and down the thick tower as she swallowed as much as she could. She still only managed half of the nine, girthy inches. Saliva dripped from her mouth from the effort and she spat it out onto the wonderfully hard cock and dipped her head again.

His urgent grunts as she varied the pace of her sucking encouraged her further. She met Alison's eyes. Up close, she could see every wrinkle on the older woman's face. She could see the age and sexy maturity like it was a crown. And she was sucking this woman's man, swallowing what she had no right to swallow.

"So good, dear," the appreciative older woman murmured as she shifted position.

Jessica moaned in agreement. Alison trailed a hand along the blonde's curvaceous body. It dipped low into the valley of her lower back before rising along the crest of her round ass. The teenager obediently opened her legs as Alison's touch slid along the grove of her buttocks and slowly worked two stiffened fingers into her soaking pussy.

The teenager whimpered, almost choking on Sam's hardness as her brain went into overload. Alison grinned to herself as she curled her digits to find the girl's g-spot. When she caressed that sweetest of all buds, it was if someone had set off a bomb inside her.

As she exploded, the teenager realised she was there to be used. Instead of repelling her, the thought set off another mini tremor.

Her hazy mind realised she was being turned on her back. When Sam's cock edged its way into her dripping sex, her body lurched as another aftershock hit her. He pushed in slowly, letting her get used to his size. Then he was moving. Oh fuck—oh good God!

She dug her toes into the bed, pushing upwards to feel more of that wonderful totem pole. Pushing up to a squatting position, Sam grinned down at her as he settled her legs across his thighs. When he began to pump hard, Jessica screamed. She was being split apart.

1...345678