The Journey Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

You smile back at me and very slowly move your mouth towards me, your lips encircling my clit. I hold my breath as I feel your beard and moustache touching my tender flesh and the gentle suction on my clit. Your mouth feels absolutely incredible and I push against you, desperately aching to feel so much more. You watch my reactions to your tongue as you slowly drag it downwards to my pussy, tasting more of the wetness that awaits you. My legs shudder and I feel a chill sweep over my body making my nipples harder. Moving my hand, I run my fingers through your hair as I push my hips towards you, wanting to feel more of your mouth on me. You lick me up and down, careful not to touch my clit again, sometimes sliding your tongue just barely into me, tasting just enough to make you want more. "MMMmmmmm, you taste sooo good, Babe." Just as you finish your words, you slide one finger up into my pussy. I feel it slowly moving inside me and I instinctively squeeze down upon it, feeling its intrusion so much more. "Yeah, that's it...squeeze it."

I push towards you, wanting to feel more of your finger, more of your mouth. My other hand slides up my body, my fingers finding my nipple. "Mmmmmmmm." My hips rise and fall and you place your lips around my clit again, this time sucking it harder, your teeth gently biting me as you suck on me. I squirm and shudder from your oral onslaught and I already feel my anxiety level to cum rising. You lick and suck me all over, alternating from my clit to my swollen and puffy lips to alternating your finger and tongue probing my pussy. I lift my hips up higher to you, my hand pulling your head harder against me. I hear you licking and slurping at me as you coax more of my juices from me. "Oh Baby...you feel sooo good." I grab your head with both hands and hold you still as I grind my pussy against your face, rubbing my hips up and down, virtually smothering you. Responding to me, you latch onto my clit, sucking it harder, tugging on it. My legs begin to tremble as my breathing quickens, my ass lifting up higher off the couch. "Ohhhh fuck, yessss!"

You moan as your face gets wetter from my juices, sending a deep vibration through me. I feel my entire body tensing up, and hold my breath as I feel my orgasm welling up inside me. You watch me intently as my eyelids flutter and my face gets redder. My pussy spasms uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy consume me and I vaguely hear you moaning as you continue to suck my clit. As I slowly come down from my euphoric state, my hips slowly fall downwards towards the couch. Rather than let me relax from my orgasm, you hold me up with your hands underneath me, and you lower your mouth from my clit to my dripping pussy, licking and sucking my juices from me. I hear more clearly now that my mind is drifint back into reality, and your almost continuous moaning is nearly as loud as your slurping noises. My eyes slowly open and I look down at you seeing your captivating blue eyes staring at back at me. I can tell you have a smile on your face, even though you are still busy devouring me. "That felt sooo good," I whisper as I run my fingers through your hair.

"Yes you did," you say as you let go of my clit. You slide your hands out from under me, then grin as you move above me. I watch as you slowly take your shirt off, letting me get a look at your muscular chest. It is obvious that I like what I see and you grin back at me. As you lower yourself down onto me, I feel the weight of your body forcing my breath from my lungs. You look into my eyes as you very gently kiss my lips, your hard cock pressing against my thigh. Wrapping my arms around you, my hands slide up and down your back, occasionally squeezing your ass. You continue to kiss me, allowing me to taste my juices off your lips and tongue, and I quickly begin to lick and suck on your moustache.

"MMmmmm, I like your flavor saver," I say with a giggle. I feel you pressing your hips against me, making me feel the hardness of your cock. It is very obvious you are still incredibly hard. "I like the feel of your hard cock too."

You dont say anything but push yourself up off me enough so I can take ahold of your cock, moving the head up and down between my wet pussy lips. You watch as I rub the tip back and forth over my clit, occasionally glancing at my face whenever you hear me moan at the softness of the skin and the precum beginning to ooze from you. I slide your cock downwards and pull you towards me just enough for the head to slide into my tight pussy. I hear you moan as you feel the pressure on the head of your cock, the warmth and wetness. I rock my body back and forth, making just the head of your cock slip in and out of me. I sigh loudly when I feel you push towards me as I move towards you, pushing more of your cock inside me. I let go of your cock and reach up to you, pulling you onto me, forcing the air out of my lungs when I feel the weight of your body on mine. As you kiss me, you push more of your cock inside me. Mmmmm, there isnt much that feels better than your cock sinking into my pussy while at the same time your tongue pushes into my mouth. I tilt my hips up to you, inviting more of your cock into me. About half way into me, you stop and hold your cock there for a few seconds before sliding it almost all the way back out. Still kissing me, you hear my whimper of frustration and you smile to yourself. You know that I am now craving your cock, wanting to feel you completely inside me. Breaking out kiss you look down at me as I slowly open my eyes. "Tell me what you want, Babe," you whisper.

"I want you."

"Tell me what you want," you say again.

"I want you...I want to feel you inside me...all the way inside me," I reply quietly. I slide my hands down your back and sink my fingertips into your ass, trying to pull you into me again. I feel you resist me, in a way fighting your own urges to drive your cock deep into me. "C'mon Baby...let me feel you," I plead. I squeeze my pussy onto the head of your cock, trying to entice you, hoping that if you feel how tight my pussy is on the head of your cock, you will not be able to hold back and will let your primal urges take over while you fuck me like a man possessed.

The pressure of my pussy on the head of your cock is almost more than you can take, and you slowly push your cock back into me, this time all the way inside me. I groan loudly, my eyes slowly closing and my entire body responding to you, my torso pressing up against yours. You hold your cock deep inside my pussy for a few seconds before slowly sliding it out of me. As I feel you withdrawing from me, I exhale loudly, my body relaxing slightly beneath you. I open my eyes and look up at you as you watch me reaction to you slowly pushing tinto me again. I fight to keep my eyes open as you gradually increase your rhythm, sliding your cock in and out of me a little faster. My moans get louder as you slide your cock into me almost all the way, then quickly push the last inch into me, over and over again. "You feel sooo good, Baby," I whisper as I pull you to me, kissing you. From the intensity of our kiss, it is obvious that we are both feeling the incredible urge to just let our desires completely consume us.

Wrapping my legs around you lets you push deeper into me, making you moan louder. "Fuck, your pussy feels good, Babe...real fuckin' good." You kiss my neck and shoulder, gently biting as me as you drive your cock deeper and harder into me. My hands grip you tighter, my fingernails digging into your back as I squeeze my pussy onto your rock hard cock.

"Ohhhh yeah," I moan as you bite my neck harder. You feel your cock getting harder as you fuck me, and know that you need to slow down so you blow your load too quickly. I slide my hands down to your ass and try to pull you harder into me, hoping you will resume fucking me with the same strength and power you just were. "Fuck me, Baby...fuck me harder." You ignore me, and very slowly slide your cock in and out of me again. Again, I try to pull you into me, but you resist, holding your cock with only the head inside my pussy. "Awww Baby...please dont tease me," I plead.

"Don't worry Babe...I'm gonna fuck you...I'm gonna fuck you so you cum all over my cock....and then I'm gonna fuck you some more," you say as you cover my mouth with yours, driving your cock deep into me again. You hunch over me, driving your cock into me, making me moan even louder. Your cock feels soo good, and I cling tightly to you while you pound away at my pussy. I squeeze my pussy onto your cock, writhing beneath you. I tilt my hips up to you as best I can, taking your cock as deep as possible. I hold my breath as your cock rubs the perfect spot deep inside my pussy, and my body stiffens. I know I am so very close to cumming and you can now sense it too. "MMmmmm, cum all over my cock, Babe...cum for me."

"Oooohhhhhh...yeah...oohhhh fuck Baby, I'm gonna cum!"

You feel my legs squeeze you tighter, my pussy clamping down around your cock. I shudder all over, my breathing deep and labored. You hold your cock deep inside me as you feel my orgasm moving through me so completely. Moaning loudly as my orgasm slowly subsides, I hear you moan appreciatively. You kiss me as you feel my pussy still spasming on your cock, slowly moving it in and out of me. As you slowly continue to fuck me, you can feel a renewed wetness, but also feel how much tighter my pussy has become after my orgasm.

I slowly open my eyes to see you looking down at me. "You feel incredible," you whisper. I smile at you, my body finally relaxed.

"As do you," I quietly reply. You kiss me again, teasing me with your tongue while you also resume slowly sliding your cock in and out of my pussy.

To be continued......

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers
12