The Journey Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can call for a hotel from here if you'd like." He said as he walked over to his desk and pulled out a phone directory from the bottom drawer and placed it on the desk.

Samuel neglected to inform Emma of the conference that was being held in town and that the better hotels would most likely be filled; he let her discover that on her own because he didn't want it to look as if he had planned for her to go home with him, but that's exactly what he had hoped for all along.

Samuel set his doctor bag down on the leather sofa and excused himself. "I must take care of some business but I will be back shortly. Make yourself at home. There's paper and a pen in the top drawer of my desk if you need to write down an address or something." He said, as he opened his door, walked out into the dimly lit hallway and let the door close behind him.

Emma skimmed through the yellow pages directory for hotels. She found a couple that were in the vicinity of the hospital and began to dial the first number.

"Hello. You have reached the Radisson hotel in Bloomfield Hills. My name is Dereck, how may I help you?" Said the voice on the line.

"Yes, hello." Emma said and then continued. "I need to reserve a room for one, non-smoking, for the week."

"Oh ma'am, I'm sorry, but we don't have any vacancies at the moment. We should have rooms available after the conference ends on Sunday though." The man said and then offered to give her other hotel names in the area.

"Oh no, that's okay. Thanks anyway," Emma said and then hung up the phone just as Samuel returned.

"Oh my God, you'll never believe this," Emma said and then breathed a heavy sigh in frustration before she continued. "Every hotel within twenty miles is booked solid until Sunday afternoon. Now what am I going to do?" She questioned Samuel as she gave a tired glance his way.

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, I'd love the company. You are more than welcome to stay with me until you find a vacancy or until you have to return to Florida." Samuel suggested with a smile on his face as he starred at Emma adoringly.

Emma found it difficult to concentrate as visions of her with Samuel in his bed, in his shower and in his kitchen invaded her mind.

"Well, u—um, I don't want to intrude." She said as her head came back to reality.

"Trust me, darlin' you won't be intruding. I would love it if you would come home with me." he said as he walked toward her and then helped her from the desk chair.

She stood in front of him with the chair between her backside and the desk. Samuel pushed the chair to the side with his foot and turned Emma slightly as he pushed her gently backward until her bottom was against his desk. Samuel was very close to her now and she could feel his breath on her neck and cheeks. She tilted her head back slightly as the heat rose between her thighs.

Samuel leaned in and with a whisper in her ear told her, "Emma dear, you are so sexy. I can't take my eyes off you," as he leaned in further and planted gentle kisses along her neck, from her ear to the collar of her blouse. "Oh Emma! I would give anything to make love to you right this instant!" He breathed into her ear once again.

Emma, her head still tilted back opened her eyes, looked up at the ceiling and said a quiet "thank you" as if thanking God for her wish come true. Emma then spread her legs and placed one foot to the left and the other foot between Samuel's shoes and leaned back against his desk.

"Fuck me Samuel! Please Fuck Me now!" she pleaded, her voice deep with desire.

Samuel wasn't about to make Emma wait another second. He pushed her back on his desk and with his arms on either side of her pushed everything from the top of his desk to the floor. "Now what did you want?" he questioned her as he parted her trembling thighs.

"I know you heard me the first time, but if you must hear it again..." Emma trailed off as Samuel reached up her thighs for the top of her panties and started to pull them down.

"Mmmm, I think I'm actually going to like it here in Michigan," she thought to herself as she glanced between the legs to see Samuel sitting in his desk chair rolling toward her quivering slit.

With her eyes closed and head tilted back slightly Emma waited patiently for the embrace of Samuel's mouth against her burning flesh. She could feel his warm breath against her and wondered what was taking him so long to connect with her and just when she was about to ask if everything was all right she heard him clear his throat, which made her remember his question a few moments earlier.

"Oh Samuel! "Fuck me! Fuck Me now Please!" She pleaded, her voice animalistic. Emma's natural tone of voice was low to begin with, but mix that with the heated throws of desire and she transformed into an animal. A far cry from the professional, take care of business type personality she displayed at the airport when she first met Dr. Tate.

"Grrrrr! I love it when you talk dirty, nurse! Now I will give you what you deserve." Samuel growled in the same animalistic tone as Emma.

His face neared her sex and her hips rose to meet his wanting mouth. He didn't waste any time with foreplay, but instead went right for the pot of honey as he drove his tongue deep inside her. Samuel was very talented with his tongue and had Emma at her peak quickly, but he wasn't ready to have her cum just yet.

He slid his tongue from her sex and replaced it with his mouth as he sucked hard on her throbbing nub. By the time he had finished, her clit was twice the size and extremely tender. The slightest stimulation caused her body to thrash around, her breathing to quicken and her heart to pound faster.

Emma tried to sit up and grasp his hair with the intention of pulling him closer into her throbbing wetness. All attempts failed as Samuel continued his assault. He nibbled gently, yet ferociously like an animal in heat. Emma thrust her hips into his face with a rhythm that matched her continuous "fuck me now!" plea.

Again Samuel had her at her peak, but this time decided to release the orgasm that had built up inside her. The stimulation of his mouth over her sex and a finger in her anus worked simultaneously to force her orgasm to erupt as convulsions rippled through her entire being.

Her legs tightened around his head as her thick hot juice coated his probing tongue. Samuel ceased his assault as soon as he sensed the first convulsion and as one faded he began the stimulation again. He repeated this torturous pleasure until she had climaxed several times and soon collapsed on his desk, totally exhausted.

"That should tide you over for now," he said as he watched her body twinge as she gasped for air and her breathing slowed.

When Emma's breaths normalized she sat up on the edge of Samuel's desk and righted her clothing, combed her fingers through her mussed hair and blushed as Samuel watched her with his lustful stare.

"I'm not finished yet, but I'm finished here, so if you would like to go home now I'll race you to the van," he said to her as he reached out and helped her off the desk.

His words caused Emma to blush profoundly and then her lips parted slightly as her tongue moistened her lower lip. They walked hand in hand quickly back to his minivan and headed for his place after Samuel locked the office door behind him.

To be continued