The Joy of Nature

Story Info
Marriage spark is ignited by a little birdwatching.
2.9k words
4.17
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
den_uk
den_uk
1 Followers

It is warm in the hide. The weather has turned very clammy in the last hour and I think the birds that I have been waiting for may soon come down to roost, if it starts to rain. I like it here because the land is private; it belongs to a friend of mine who is into conservation. As a result of this the meadow is unmown and stretches down to the edge of a private lake, the bulrushes and reeds acting as a natural haven for local wildlife. I come here regularly for the peace and serenity that the area exudes.

I am looking through the long lens of my camera when across the viewfinder I see a couple walking arm in arm. My first instinct is to break cover and tell them that they are trespassing on private land, but I am concerned that any excessive noise may frighten away the creatures that I have been waiting for all afternoon. I tell myself that if they continue on their way quietly I will not say anything. I scan around to see what else is happening. All is fairly quiet. I put down my camera and using my binoculars I seek out my uninvited guests.

At first I do not see them, then I realise that they have stopped and sat down. They are quietly watching the birds on the lake, and if they are talking it is only a whisper, as anything louder would be carried to me.

The girl looks pretty enough, shoulder length brown hair and a trim figure. That is about as much as I can tell from my position behind them. The guy is slightly taller than she is; his hair is cropped quite short in the modern fashion. And all I can see of him is his lumberjack style shirt (red check). I start to feel as if I am prying into their lives but I cannot look away. It is almost as if I am transfixed.

He starts to run his fingers through her hair, and slowly starts to massage the nape of her neck. She must enjoy this, as she is not resisting his obvious advances. Slowly it begins to dawn on me the reason for their secret tryst. She turns to kiss him and in the brief instant before they join for the kiss, I realise that I know her. She is a girl from the village, I know her parents, what the hell do I do now? I cannot leave my hide, if I do they will see me and may well suspect that I have been spying on them. I am as trapped in my predicament as they are oblivious of theirs.

They break from the kiss, but I cannot break away from watching. I feel like a peeping tom, no I am a peeping tom, but still I do not look away. Excitement has overtaken guilt. He is starting to unbutton her blouse, slowly and deliberately taking his time over each intricate operation. He now has about four blouse buttons undone and slides his hand inside her clothing, stoking her across the exposed areas of her breasts. Her head is back and she is supporting herself by leaning back on her hands, eyes are closed and a gentle half smile is on her lips. He finishes unbuttoning her blouse and pulls the ends of it from the waistband of her skirt. Her bra is fully exposed; it is white and is obviously designed to press her breasts together for the maximum effect. He begins to nuzzle his face into her cleavage, kissing nibbling and sucking at the naked flesh. She is saying something to him; I know this because I can see her lips moving. Acting on her words his hands slide behind her back and fumble to unclip her bra. She takes the weight off her hands and leans slightly forward to assist his removal of her clothing. Her bra joins her blouse in a crumpled pile on the grass. She has beautiful breasts, young firm and proudly supporting their own weight, defying gravity. Her nipples are hard and pink surrounded by light brown areolae. Looking through my binoculars I feel that I could just reach out and touch them, they are a thing of beauty. Touching however is his domain, he is slowly running his fingers over and around her, so delicately that it looks as if he is afraid they will break. His head edges toward her and again he starts to kiss and lick her. His mouth seeks out her ripe nipples and my view is finally blocked.

I have got a hard on. My cock feels like it is ready to burst out of my trousers. God, its so uncomfortable and I automatically start to undo my fly and slip my cock out of my pants, for no other reason than to relieve to discomfort.

I am watching them again and this time I have swapped the binoculars for my camera. I have zoomed in to get a better view and I hear the shutter snapping away. I tell myself that this is voyeurism and is perverted but I cannot stop myself. She has started to unbutton his shirt and although I cannot see what she is doing I imagine her running her fingers through the hair on his chest. They are kissing again deep full french kisses. They are obviously getting very aroused. Their body language and the strength of kissing tells me this. They start to rise as one still hugging and kissing, hands starting to search out over each other's back, she is gripping his bum, kneading and squeezing.

I have not even realised that I have transferred my camera to the tripod. I must have done this without thinking but at least it has freed my hands. With my eye still glued to the camera I find that I am absent-mindedly playing with my stiff prick. Stroking and gently squeezing my shaft and helmet.

Across the field they have separated. He is clumsily trying to remove his shoes, socks trousers and underpants in one movement. He is failing miserably, becoming a tangled mess of clothing that actually ends up taking him longer to remove than if he had done it properly. She on the other hand has gently unzipped her skirt, released the waist button and it has fallen gracefully to the floor. She slides her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties; they are white like her bra and lacy. I can see the shadow of her pubic hair showing through the flimsy material. She starts to slowly seductively lower her knickers, she knows that his eyes are absorbing every movement. If only she knew about me. Would it add to the thrill or would she run in embarrassment? Her panties are wriggled down her legs until she deftly steps out of first one leg and then the other. She still has her shoes on and these are now slowly kicked off. She stands before us totally naked. I scan her body, as I know he is. Starting at her feet, blades of grass pushing up between her toes, my eyes travel up over her shaved legs, shapely calves, past her knees and up to her thighs. Her dark pubic hair adorning the area between her legs. Her flat belly not yet ravaged by the rigors of childbirth. Her proud breasts with nipples hard and pointing majestically to the sky. Her long slender neck supporting a pretty face and head.

My camera is clicking again. My hand is pumping on my cock, thank god for the tripod. I am in no condition to hold anything steady.

He has finally divested himself of his clothes and lunges forward on his knees seeking her pussy with his mouth. She accepts his advance and parts her legs to allow him to access her. His mouth is greedily trying to eat her pussy. She is starting to writhe with pleasure, and she starts to stroke her breasts and pinch the nipples.

God, he is one lucky bastard. I'm coming. My spunk is spurting forth over the legs of my tripod. My helmet feels like it is splitting in two. A few more pulls and squeezes and I am spent. Spunk drips off the end of my cock and it is already starting to soften.

Out in the field they have changed places. They have also moved around so that now they are sideways on. Little do they know that all they have done is to improve my view, (why can't animals be this accommodating)? For the first time I can see his cock, and I am surprised at myself for looking at him for as long as I do. It is a good cock; it doesn't look either too big or too small. She reaches for his erect member and starts to slowly slide her hand back and forth along it. Squeezing and firming her grip as she starts to wank him off. Her other hand is moving to his balls and starts to tease and squeeze them. My camera is clicking again.

Almost as if I am watching a slow motion replay, I watch as she lowers her mouth over his prick and starts to suck his member. Talking of members, mine is starting to show signs of recovery. I cannot remember the last time I was as excited as this. Twelve years of marriage can lead to a pretty mundane sex life. Ours is so slow it has almost stopped.

She has tired of eating his manhood, another position change. Now they are getting ready to make love. She lies back on the ground and spreads her legs wide. He positions himself between her open legs and lets his penis enter her. Slowly at first they start to move together, him pushing toward her as she pushes back toward him. Then they are coming slightly apart, now together, now apart gradually getting faster and faster as their lovemaking seeks a climax. A pause, and I wonder what is wrong, have I made a noise, do they sense that they are being watched. Then I realise that the threatened rain has arrived. This will cool them off and send them on their way. No! It seems to be having the opposite effect. They are starting to laugh. They recommence their love making with renewed vigour.

The rain is turning their spot into a mud bath, still the hammer away at each other, his arms and legs are caked in mud. I can only begin to imagine what state she must be in. Almost as if they can read my mind, they change position she wants to go on top, to ride his cock. Hair streaked with mud and backed striped brown from her exertions, she straddles him. The rain starts to fall harder washing the dirt from her hair and back. It is running like tiny rivulets all over her skin. He is looking up at her through the torrents of rain falling onto his face. Sudden jerking motions inform me that one or both of them have started to climax. More laughter, the nervous type that happens when you don't know whether to laugh or cry, and then she slumps onto his chest. They are spent. Their lovemaking has brought them to a crescendo of emotion from which they must rest to recover.

As if on cue the rain stops. They are both soaked and still covered in mud, despite the best efforts of Mother Nature to wash them clean. I look across to their pile of discarded clothing, it is saturated, but somehow I don't think that they care.

Standing up she gingerly steps over him and starts to run her fingers through her hair. Only now does she realise the mess that she is in. he rolls onto his side to look at her as she walks to the waters edge. Kneeling in the shallows she lowers her head to the water and starts to swill the mud from her.

I hear him call to her and she turns to face him (and me). She stands in the water, legs slightly apart, rises onto her tiptoes, bends her knees and lowers her bottom to just above the water. This action has the effect of exposing he pussy. I can see right up between her legs as she starts to scoop handfuls of water up to her bright pink pussy lips. She washes herself carefully, spreading her vulva apart so that her hands can wash thoroughly. Oh yes!! My camera is clicking away again. These will be the best set of wildlife photo's I have ever taken.

He joins her and washes his genitals but not as fastidiously as she had done and they walk back to retrieve their clothing. Minute's later two bedraggled people walk slowly away from me. My very own private peep show has come to an end.

I start to collect my belongings together; this I know should take me about twenty minutes. Plenty of time for them to be well clear when I exit my hiding place. All packed up I head of in the opposite direction to retrieve my car. An old but serviceable Land Rover. My drive home is slower than normal; I am trying to compose myself so that my wife will not notice anything different about me.

Home at last. I unpack the car and start to carry my precious spying equipment indoors. My heart is racing. I can't wait to get to the dark room to develop my film.

My wife, Paddy (Patricia) calls to me to let me know that dinner will shortly be on the table. Only now do I realise how hungry I have become. Over dinner she stars to quiz me about my day, did I get caught in the rain, did I see anything unusual and did I get some good photos. Without even realising that I had started, I find myself blurting out about my experience. I am still so excited about it that I do not give her the opportunity to interrupt. Out pours the whole story with the single exception of my self-abuse. "Of course dear" I hear her say "and then from the woods came the abominable snowman, it sounds like you got so bored that you fell asleep and had a mucky dream."

Now I am angry" just wait till I develop the film, you'll see " and without waiting to finish my dinner I rush from the table, snatch up my camera and race to lock myself into my dark room.

Thirty-five minutes later and I am scanning my eyes down a string of negatives. One thing is for certain I hadn't been dreaming. I call to Paddy "if you don't believe me, come and see the proof"

She knocks on the darkroom door just to make sure that it is safe to enter. I turn on the red light and let her into the room. She looks at the pictures and suddenly I become embarrassed. Some of the pictures are extremely explicit and I start to fear her reaction.

"That's young Jenny, the vet's daughter"

"I know" say's I

"She's only seventeen" Paddy continues "I wish I had had a body like that when I was her age, I don't know who the young man is though. He's got a good body on him and a beautiful cock"

I am lost for words. I had expected to have a flaming row. To be accused of being a letch and a dirty old man. I fully anticipated being told to destroy the pictures and burn the negatives, but instead here is my wife visually devouring the negatives.

"How soon can you transfer these to prints" she asks and I lamely answer that "another hour should see the job complete."

Having finished my allotted task I go downstairs sheepishly clutching my portfolio of mucky pictures. Paddy is sitting on the sofa watching t.v. with her legs tucked up beside her. As I enter the room she flicks the remote and the picture on the t.v. disappears.

"Well lets see then" and she grabs the bundle from me. She takes her time looking at each frame, turning them around as if trying to improve the angle or see what can't be seen. When she has finished she turns to me and says, "if you're so good at taking pictures like this, how come you have never taken pictures like this of me."

I am stunned " how was I to know that this would turn you on, you have never even hinted at it"

"Well now that you know, what are you going to do about it"

The spare room is now a studio. Paddy poses for me and follows all my instructions to the letter. Occasionally I set the camera to time delay and join her in the frame. Our sex life hit a new high after that and so far shows no sign of letting up. She has even hinted that we should send them of to a soft porn magazine to see if we can get them published.

I still go to the lakeside to look at and photograph the creatures of the riverbank. I never saw Jenny or her lover again but every night before I fall asleep I thank them for re-igniting the spark in our marriage.

den_uk
den_uk
1 Followers