The Joys of Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Factman
Factman
3 Followers

“Stop!” I commanded, but Andrea’s respite would not last too long. “Off with your panties! Stand to attention. Legs apart.”

She peeled down her panties and the rolls of fat around her belly hung down embarrassingly.

“You fat slut” Maria exclaimed. Before grabbing a handful of her excess blubber and squeezing it tight, pulling it up towards Andrea’s breasts. The poor woman squealed from Maria’s vice-like grip.

“A noise just like a pig, how very appropriate” said Maria.

“Ha yes, a pig” I concurred. “Perhaps Mrs Roberts would like to give us an impression of a pig?”

I motioned for her to get on her hands and knees and crawl around the desk and grunt accordingly.

With her fat belly now hanging beneath her she was indeed a ridiculous sight. Maria climbed on her back.

“Carry me around the room, that’s a good little piggy. And don’t forget to grunt!” she laughed.

From my position I could see her arse wobble and sag under Maria’s weight. I turned to the now standing Nina and asked her what her mother looked and sounded like.

“A pig Sir” she correctly answered.

“That’s right Nina, a pig. Now in future are you going to run for protection to a pig? When your father tells you to do something are you going to do it or are you going to rely on a pig for comfort?”

“I am going to do what my father tells me Sir, I promise”

Nina was a quick learner. It would need only a couple more tasks to discredit her mother completely in her eyes.

“Now Nina, just to confirm to me that you have fully grasped your lesson, I want you to insert your forefinger deep into your anus. I want you to crouch down so that you can get that finger right up your skinny arse.”

Maria brought Mrs Roberts round to face Nina. The young girl crouched and slid her finger up her arse. She waited for my instruction to remove it. I waited a minute, then continued my instruction.

“Take it out slowly, hold the finger in front of your mother’s mouth.”

Nina bent down to her mother who was still on her hands and knees with Maria on her back.

“Andrea, suck your daughter’s finger, that’s a good piggy. You know piggies eat shit don’t you?”

Maria dismounted and went round to Andrea’s front for a better view.

Mrs Roberts opened her mouth and placed it over Nina’s upright finger.

“Suck it piggy, suck it clean.” Maria ordered.

Andrea gobbled and sucked Nina’s finger as if all dignity had left her, as indeed it had.

“Now we are making real progress ladies” I commented approvingly. “There is just one more task for you to perform Mrs Roberts. Maria, Nina and I want to see you masturbate. On your feet, legs apart and let the show commence.”

She was past the point of protesting and did as she was told. She stood up, opened her legs and slid her right hand between her thighs. Without any prompting she lifted her belly fat up with her left hand, giving all of us a better view of proceedings.

Just like her daughter she rubbed furiously. I knelt down to observe her cunt close up. There were strands of grey in her pussy hair but she was moving her hand with the energy of a youngster. She worked at it for a few minutes before I decided to give her some assistance. I asked Maria to suck Andrea’s left breast, and I instructed Nina to suck her mother’s right one.

I stood back and admired the sight. I quietly congratulated myself on a job well done.

One session had been enough to produce two very obedient and compliant women. Arthur would be pleased.

September 2003.

Factman
Factman
3 Followers
12