The Jungle

Story Info
They make love near a pond.
814 words
4.31
8.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was hot on their skin, the humid jungle air saturating their clothes. Their packs hung light after days of trekking through the wilderness. Finally they break free from the stifling underbrush to the banks of a soft azure blue lake. They are overtaken by the beauty and stillness of the lake. They look around and see creatures like they have never seen before. They take their packs off and decide that the sun will be setting soon and this would be a beautiful place to set up camp for the night. They locate an area a little ways down that is not so steep. First they take the blankets out and sit down to relax for a little while and enjoy the breathtaking view.

They cuddle close and he puts his arm around her back. He then reaches over and ever so softly touches her face and pulls her ever so gently so he can kiss her soft supple lips. As their lips touch birds fly above. He parts her lips with his tongue so he can enter her mouth. She resists not at all. In fact she welcomes his tongue into her mouth, as she anticipates his next move. He takes his hand off of her face and puts both hands around her small waist and pulls her on top of him so that she is sitting on his legs but close enough to his warmth that she can feel the heat. He takes hold of the bottom of her shirt and pulls it up over her head and discards it beside the blanket. She looks deep into his eyes and sees a desire that matches her own. She feels a warmth of desire and passion travel all to her. She takes her soft gentle hands and takes hold of his shirt and pulls it from his warm hard body and discards it to the side. She grabs him by the face and kisses him so deeply and passionately that he gets harder and harder.

He grabs her so quickly and swiftly and gently lays her down that he is kissing her again before she knows what has happened. He pulls from her mouth as she arches for more kisses, but he is already kissing down her neck and around to nibble on her ears. He whispers in her ear how beautiful she is and how much he wants her. Then he starts to kiss around to the front of her neck and begins down in-between her breasts. His hands are gently caressing her breasts… they are soft and gentle… he takes his thumb and forefinger and gently massages her nipples…she arches with pleasure… then he takes his soft mouth and just slightly wisps each breast… by now she is moaning and the heat inside her is turning into a fiery passion that she may not be able to control much longer. He begins to move down her soft flat stomach and nibbles along the way…

he reaches the top of her low cut shorts which puts his mouth right at the top of her pubic area… there he lingers with his tongue and hot breath on her skin… he reaches down to her knees and brings his hands ever so softly and gently along the inside of her thigh… she moans… he knows that it wont be long till she is begging… he looks up into her eyes and sees the same desire that is in him… he takes his time in taking her shorts off… to tease her… then he continues to kiss down across the top of her pubic area… he feels her arch underneath his hot watering mouth… he gets to her warmth and just slightly touches It with his tongue… she moans in agony as she wants him like never before… he moves a little further and moves his tongue inside her… she arches… he feels her wetness pouring out of her… he moves it in and out… she gets wetter and wetter… she moans… she begs… before he moves back up he removes his shorts…

as he moves up to her mouth he kisses and nibbles along the way… stopping at her breasts to tease some more… she can feel his hardness on the inside of her thighs and she heats up inside more… he reaches her mouth and plunges his tongue deep inside…. Then he plunges his warmth so very gently inside her… she moans… she arches… omg they are both in heaven… they begin to move in a steady welcomed movement like they had been together forever… like they are one with each other and one with the earth... their rhythm matches that of the jungle around them… after neither can take it any longer they erupt into complete oneness…. And the birds fly around above them as they feel the energy…