The Jungle: Predator and Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again, then we headed along another path into the woods. We found ourselves alone in bright sunlight, standing in a clearing beside one of the cabins. I squeezed out more lotion and began to rub it over Jerri's body. She returned the favor, and we were soon rubbing our slippery bodies against each other and moaning as we hungrily kissed. Our hands roamed everywhere we could reach. "If the sign is green, let's go in!" Jerri moaned.

Holding Jerri's slippery body pressed full-length against mine, I walked backwards until we reached the front of the cabin. "YES!" Jerri yelled when she saw the sign. There was no trace of a limp as she scampered up the steps and into the cabin. I changed the sign from green to red, and turned around as I closed the door. Jerri was lying on her back, spread-eagled, with her arms over her head. She was almost in the same position as the night before when I'd tied her hands.

Jerri was in a hurry, but I took my time. Well, I tried. Jerri's scent had always stirred something primitive inside me, and I only managed to hold back for a few minutes. When I entered her, she shrieked and yelled as she climaxed. Her orgasms were nearly continual for several minutes, and in spite of my earlier ejaculations, I couldn't hold back. She squeezed me with her vagina so hard that I screamed, too.

We lay side-by-side and dozed and cuddled for over an hour. The cabin was not air conditioned, and sweat was running off us in little streams. I was sexually sated for the moment, but the scent of Jerri's sweat mingled with the heady aroma of our sexual activity, and I felt my penis beginning to swell again.

Jerri rolled on top of me and spun around so that we could do sixty-nine. She was full of surprises! I doubted she had learned this from Tony!

As Jerri tongued and sucked on my balls, I lapped up the juices flowing out of her. I teased her clitoris with my tongue, then suddenly thrust my tongue inside her. I could feel her vagina contracting around it as she began to climax. Her loud moan vibrated against my balls.

Jerri got me fully erect, but I wasn't completely recharged. She, on the other hand, was in the zone. I used my lips, tongue, and fingers to stimulate her, and she had one orgasm after another. Her entire body shook the small bed as she came, and the physical effort began to take a toll. As I felt her beginning to tire, I slowed my oral assault on her clitoris, and she fell asleep with her mouth against my balls.

I drifted in and out of sleep and thought about my plan. So far it was working out far better than I had ever hoped it would. I'd been afraid I would have to actually rape her, and that might have gotten messy. True, I'd tied her hands last night, but even that had worked better than I had expected. Apparently the intense, primal, animal attraction which we'd felt when we'd been dating was still there.

If I could lure her to my room, I'd be able to finish what I'd planned to do. I thought about how best to do this as she made little noises against my balls as she slept. Poor Jerri. She had no idea what had happened to me and what I'd found out.

Jerri awoke with a little jump. "My God! What time is it?"

I told her it was almost 6:00. "Let's go back to the hotel. This cabin is too fucking hot!" She said. So far, so good.

We quickly showered in the bathroom, and I changed the sign on the door to yellow. We didn't bother drying off, instead letting the late afternoon sun and gentle breeze do the job.

Jerri's ankle was bothering her again, so we walked slowly as we returned to the main entrance. She had one arm over my shoulder, and I reached around her back and rubbed her breast as we walked. She was humming. Her nipple was stiff and hard under my fingers.

I released her breast as soon as we encountered other people. We quickly got into our clothes, and shortly after 7:00 we arrived back at the hotel. I dropped Jerri off at the entrance and parked the car. As I walked back for her, I had to smile. Every man who walked past her stared at her chest. Her nipples were poking so hard against her shirt that her near-nudity and sexual arousal was obvious to everyone.

We went to Jerri's room, stripped off our clothing, and ordered food. While we waited for it to arrive, I unwrapped her ankle, rubbed more ice on it, and re-wrapped it. Jerri held her legs apart, with her uninjured knee pulled up toward her head. She was presenting herself to me in the most fundamentally primitive way a woman can. Her vagina was slightly open, and her labia were swollen purple and maroon. She was announcing her readiness.

When we finished eating, I pushed the tray into the hall. When I turned around Jerri was spread-eagled on the bed, exactly as she had been in the cabin. I leaned down and kissed her, then got dressed. The look on her face was pure astonishment. "Don't you want . . . Don't you want to make love?" She asked.

"Jerri, I want to make love to you all night long. But after today, I can't stay here and stare at your body while you talk to your husband. I'd feel guilty." Frankly Tony was almost the last person on my mind, but I thought it would sound good to say this. "You call him. If you still want to have sex with me, use this key card . . . " I put one of mine on her bureau. "And come to my room. You know the number. Ten-sixteen. I'm not going to force you to do anything. Tying you up last night was unfair. I won't do that to you again."

"But . . . But I won't hear from Tony until after 10:00! We've got time! Why can't we . . .?"

"No, Jerri. I've got to rest or I won't be able to go again! And you may feel guilty, too, after talking to Tony. I only want you to make love to me if you're sure that's what you want. I'll leave the deadbolt off." I knew enough about Jerri to realize there was no way she would feel guilty - as long as she thought she wouldn't get caught. As I headed to my room, I made a bet with myself that she would be in my room by 11:00.

Just before I'd left for the convention, my wife had taken our new daughter to visit her folks. I'd had to hassle the telephone company, but I'd managed to get our land-line home telephone number moved to an apartment I'd rented. About 9:00 I called it from my room, and the answering machine picked up. I typed the code to control it. The recorded message stopped and I typed the code to play our messages. There were two, both from Jerri.

"Hi, Sara. This is Jerri. God, I was surprised to see Jim at the meetings! He showed me pictures of your new baby, and she's so cute! He acts like a typical new father! Call me, babe!" Then she gave the telephone number of the hotel and her room number. That one had come in about an hour after the luncheon the day before.

"It's me again, Sara. Guess you're not there. Did you tell Jim anything? He's acting sort of strange. Gimme a call soon. I really need to know what's going on!" This time she gave her cell phone number. Jerri had left this message about a half-hour earlier. I was amused by her message. Apparently my fucking her was "acting strange."

She actually arrived at 10:45, easily beating my 11:00 estimate. As she burst in, she started laughing. "Don't men ever unpack? You've got stuff all over everything!" My suitcase was open on the table, a briefcase was on top of the dresser, and another case was half-open on one of the chairs. I felt a moment of panic as she started toward the one on the chair. I didn't want her to move anything! Or see what was inside!

"Jerri, are you here to criticize my habits or what?"

She turned around. "I'm here to fuck you until you scream for mercy!" She said.

I laughed. "How about this time we do it right? I've got some wine, and we can sip that while we neck. Then we can start undressing each other until . . . Well, until you fuck me until I scream!"

We sat together on the bed, sipping wine and kissing, slowly building the erotic tension. By the time we were both undressed, my penis was dripping with pre-cum and Jerri's pussy had made a wet spot on the bed. The primitive animal attraction between us was unbelievably powerful, and Jerri was no longer fighting it.

Finally I whispered in her ear, "Why don't you fuck me this time?" I pulled down the covers and lay on my back on the bed. Jerri climbed on top of me and guided my erection into her vagina. "I want you inside me! Now!" She said in a loud voice, and she pulled me completely inside her as she sat down. "God! Yes!" She yelled. I began to gently rub her breasts and she began her first orgasm of the evening. As I thrust up into her, she leaned her head back and moaned and screamed. I could feel her vagina pulsing as it squeezed my erection.

Under normal circumstances, the intensity of her orgasm would have made me ejaculate, even after the earlier sex that afternoon. But I managed to hold back for several minutes as Jerri finished her first orgasm and then began to slide up and down me as she built to another. I endured her second climax, but her third one was so intense I completely lost it. I knew I screamed with her, but the roaring in my ears was so loud I couldn't really hear.

Jerri flopped down on me and gradually caught her breath. "I want to do that again!" She said. Then she gave me a wicked grin and spun around so that she could suck my penis until I was erect. Once again we did sixty-nine. I became erect immediately before I brought her to an oral climax.

Jerri spun around and mashed her lips against mine. We were both slippery with our combined juices, and the kiss was so incredibly primitive that I felt my balls twitching. She sat up and impaled herself on me again, and she began to bounce up and down, more violently than she had done earlier.

I could feel heat building in my groin as Jerri bounced, twisted, and squeezed my penis. Her breasts were swinging wildly, and she was grunting and moaning. Well, so was I. The scent from her body mingled with the aroma of sex, and every time I inhaled through my nose I felt my balls throb - almost painfully.

She reached the point where she had climaxed earlier, but she kept bouncing. Her vagina was twitching as it squeezed my penis, yet she continued to move me in and out of her. She was making little high-pitched squeals that I'd never heard her do before. I thrust my hips up several times and I felt my ejaculation starting to explode.

There was a wonderful hot, burning sensation as each burst of cum squirted out of my penis. I screamed as Jerri's vagina squeezed so hard it almost crushed my penis. The pain and pleasure were simply too intense, and I felt myself starting to pass out after my second shot of cum.

Jerri's motions became more violent, and my penis jerked out of her just as my final burst of cum shot out of my penis. I was aware of her trembling body falling on top of me just as I blacked out completely.

DAY FOUR

I felt Jerri's limp body lying on top of me as I revived. I looked at the bedside clock, and it was just after 2:00. Well, that had been a truly incredible couple of hours. I managed to pull the sheet on top of the two of us without moving her off me. As I fell asleep I could feel wetness dripping onto me from her pussy. The smell was as wonderful as the sex had been.

I was awakened when I heard someone trying to enter the room. The deadbolt stopped them. I heard an accented voice mutter an apology. A few seconds later I heard the squeaking wheels of the maid's cart moving to the next room. I looked at the clock. 10:20.

Jerri was still lying mostly on top of me. I had come out of her, but I was again erect. I slipped out from under her and went to the bathroom. When I came back into the bedroom, she was awake.

"I'd like to do that again, but I'm too sore. And I ache all over! What the hell did we do?"

"Jerri, I think you almost fucked my balls off! Damn! I passed out when your pussy started sucking my cock! If you weren't already pregnant, that would have done it!"

Jerri giggled. "Well, it's about the best sex I've ever had! But I really am sore, so what do we do now?"

I checked, then wrapped her ankle again. I got some antiseptic cream and rubbed it into Jerri's bruised and puffy labia. She was so close to the edge that my gentle rubbing got her off again. As I watched her calm down, I knew my plans were going to succeed. She had been easy to seduce. Of course she didn't know how much I had already found out. Well that would soon change.

I told Jerri that I had to take care of some things, but that we could get together again that evening, back in my room, after she called Tony. "I think I'll actually go to some of the sessions!" She remarked. She kissed me and left.

I spent the rest of the day working with my computer. I called Al again, and sent him some things electronically. He brought me up-to-date on his activities. He looked at some of the things I'd sent him and he whistled. Then he wished me luck. I thanked him, and finished preparing for Jerri's return.

I had everything ready when Jerri slipped into my room just after 11:00. She hung out the Do Not Disturb sign and set the deadbolt. Her eyes were sparkling, and her hips swayed as she crossed the room to the chair where I was sitting. She pulled her skirt to her waist, revealing that she was naked beneath it, then sat on my lap facing me. I rubbed her bare behind as we kissed. "How's your pussy? Still red and sore from all the pounding?"

Jerri thrust her bare crotch against the tent in my pants. "I rubbed lotion on it all day. I'm still a little tender, but I think I can fuck your balls off anyway!"

Jerri kicked off her sandals as I removed her blouse and bra. She moaned as I licked her nipples. "God! It must be the pregnancy, but they're more sensitive every day! If you keep that up . . . Oh shit!"

Jerri leaned her head back as I carefully licked and sucked on her nipples. Her pussy was pressing against my erection through my pants. She rocked and twisted her hips in time with my licking. "Your pants are too rough!" She muttered, and she quickly unzipped me and pulled my erection free. Instead of fucking me, she squatted and barely touched the head of my penis to her crotch. She rocked her hips forward and back. I could feel her hard, little clitoris rubbing across the tip of my penis. Her hip motions abruptly became jerky, and she began to tremble. After a couple of minutes she climaxed with a little squeal. She sat down with my penis sticking upright between her legs.

"I told you they were sensitive!" Jerri giggled as soon as she could talk. "I didn't even have to feel you inside me to cum! It was like that time outside my dorm!" She climbed off me and lay back on my bed, exposing herself. "I still want to really fuck you, Jim. Hard. That was just a warm-up."

I stripped off my clothes and climbed onto the bed between Jerri's legs. "Umm. I see some redness here!" I said. "Perhaps I'd better kiss it." I leaned down and began to give quick, little kisses to every part of her pussy.

"That tickles!" Jerri giggled. "But THAT doesn't! God!" I kissed and licked for at least ten minutes until she was starting to lose control.

I kissed Jerri with my pussy-juice-smeared lips, and she moaned as she licked her juices from my face. I slowly slid my penis into her, and when I was fully inserted, I twisted from side to side, pressing myself against her clitoris. I felt her climax building, and then I stopped moving.

"No-o-o! Finish me, Jim! I'm so close!" Jerri began to twist herself against me, so I pulled out a little bit.

"Does Tony make you this hot, Jerri?"

"NO! Never! He gets me off most of the time, but not like you do! Sometimes I have to fake it! Now fuck me!"

I moved in and out of her several times, and I felt her climax building again. I pulled out about an inch and stopped moving. "How does it feel when Tony has his penis inside you?"

Jerri was so close to the edge she was frantic. "Shit! Like this, just not as good! God, Jim! Fuck me!" Jerri clamped down on her anal sphincter and squeezed my erection.

I began to move in and out very slowly. Just as Jerri was beginning to explode, I asked, "How does Brian's penis feel inside you?"

Jerri was lost in her own sensations and her inhibitions were completely gone. "So big and thick! I cum so fast and hard and . . . " Jerri realized what she had just said, and she stopped moving. "Brian? Who's Brian?" She stupidly asked. She was so close to climax that she really couldn't think very well.

I pulled my erection out of Jerri with a loud, wet pop. "Stupid question, Jerri! Brian! Your husband's brother!"

"Of course I know Brian. But why . . . How could you think I . . . could POSSIBLY have an affair with him? I'm married to his BROTHER!"

Jerri was a good actress. Even lying naked, exposed, and aroused on my bed she looked completely innocent. I opened a bedside drawer and pulled out some computer- printed photographs.

"Remember when Sara and I got married? Three months after you did? Remember the girls-only party you threw for Sara? Two nights before I married her?" I tossed a printed photo onto the bed between Jerri's legs.

"NOW do you remember Brian?" The photograph showed Brian fucking Jerri doggy- style. She was screaming, obviously in orgasm. Two other naked women could be seen in the background, watching. One of them was my wife, Sara.

Jerri's lower lip was trembling and she began to cry. "How . . . How did you get this? It's not what it looks like!"

Instead of responding, I tossed two more pictures onto the bed. The first showed a closeup view of the earlier scene. Brian's large, wet penis was partly out of Jerri's pussy. It was obviously huge. The second showed a smiling Jerri lying spread-eagled on her back, her vagina wide open, with a huge stream of cum dripping out of her and forming a puddle between her legs.

Jerri stopped crying and stared at me in shock. I tossed her another picture. In this one she was licking a large, wet, erect penis. Streaks of cum could be seen on her face.

"Brian's really big, isn't he? Almost ten inches long, and as thick as a can of beer. Hell, your husband's not quite seven, and I'm only six-and-a-half. It must be a real letdown fucking normal-sized guys after doing Brian."

Jerri's eyes darted back and forth between the pictures. She had seen them all before. I waited until she looked up at me before I continued.

"Viagra really works for Brian, doesn't it? He can fuck several women, one right after the other. And he never wears a condom, does he? Feeling your cunt filled to overflowing with cum is just part of the 'total Brian experience,' right Jerri?"

Jerri recognized the phrase she had herself used to describe how it felt to be fucked by Brian. I could see her confusion as she tried to figure out how I knew so much.

"But you were number four, weren't you? Brian fucked Debbie after you. She was the last one that night" I tossed another picture. "Number three was Sarah." I tossed another picture. "Number two was Pam." I tossed a picture of Brian fucking Pam.

Then I paused. "And who was the first one Brian fucked?" I threw the picture so hard it bounced off Jerri's breasts. "Why, it was Sara, the woman who married me two nights later!"

I was breathing hard. Even though I'd rehearsed this moment, I was almost out of control with fury. I listened to Jerri sob as I slowly calmed down. Then, in a quiet voice, I said, "Then there's this picture. Brian pumped so much semen into Sara that it began to squirt out of her when he continued fucking her." I dropped the picture in Jerri's lap. In spite of the pain I felt, I couldn't help looking at it. Sara was on her back with her legs over Brian's shoulders. Her mouth was open in a scream. Her vagina was stretched around his impossibly thick penis. About four inches of his cum-coated shaft was visible, and white cum completely covered her labia, obviously after it had been squeezed out of her.