The Kendrick Plantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was afraid at first; to be caught would mean his life. Theresa promised silence and assured him that no one would be able to guess the child's ethnic parentage. She pleaded with him so prettily that he relented despite his misgivings. He was neither virginal nor experienced, and having sex with Theresa every night became an obsession.

Every night that her husband was gone, he would sneak into her bedroom and dutifully pump her full of his life-giving fluids. Theresa was attractive enough, but David felt guilty.Theresa is married.Yet he found himself at her door each night, longing to kiss her floral scented neck, nuzzle her small, firm breasts, to feel her soft thighs around his waist as he pumped in and out of her. He told himself that if this was wrong, then the child would not be conceived. In the end, Sebastian's trip took eleven days rather than the predicted seven.

The following spring David returned for foaling season, almost exactly a year later.

Theresa sat in a rocking chair on the front porch, holding a young infant. She smiled at him secretively. He took a peek around. No one was around to observe. He stepped closer to them.

Theresa had been right,David thought with relief. This baby didn't look black. He had his mother's golden brown hair, and Mediterranean coloring. Maybe Theresa had been wrong and it was Sebastian's baby after all. "It's a boy," she whispered. "Thank you so much, David. I owe you everything." The infant opened his eyes at the sound of his mother's voice, and then David saw the tell. The baby had his green eyes.

David focused on the present. Anne was pouring him a glass of wine and staring at him as if she was waiting for an answer. "I'm sorry," he said, shaking his head. "I'm feeling anxious to be here."

"Oh, David, you don't have anything to be anxious about. We're all friends here. Won't you have a drink with me?" She slid the glass across the table to him.

"So, then. How are things going with the work my husband has tasked you with?"

He paused a moment. The wine was stronger than he'd thought, and it had caught him in the back of the throat. "I am working very hard for Mr Francis," he assured her. "Sultan-"

"David, I haven't asked you here to talk about the horses," Anne interrupted quietly. She drained her half-glass of wine in ladylike sips before continuing. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Why, of course. I think you're beautiful, Miss Anne."

"Thank you David. Do you know what? I think you're beautiful too."

"That's kind of you to say. I've never been told that before."

Anne smiled shyly at him. "I watched you today, when you were working with Sultan. I thought you looked more like a sculpture than a man. And I...I found myself wondering what it would be like to touch you."

She took a breath to calm her nerves, sliding her empty glass closer to David and the bottle. He refilled her empty wine glass.

"David? Would you like to touch me?"

"Yes. Yes, I would very much like to touch you."

Anne laughed softly. She was nervous and giddy all at once. "Take off your shirt."

David obliged. Anne admired the view; his smooth, well defined chest was a golden-kissed tan, and his dark blond hair glistened with rich highlights reflected in his green eyes. "But- Miss Anne, I don't want to get into trouble. If you get pregnant-"

She rubbed her hand across his stomach, lightly stroking the muscles that showed through his skin. "Pregnant? Oh, no, no. I'm not talking about doing anything that I could get pregnant from. At least, not yet," she allowed. Anne couldn't take herself seriously if she didn't consider the possibility that she might have sex with David.

He was surprised at this revelation. Anne was 20 to John's 30, but he seemed the type who would make the effort to keep his wife happy in bed. "For right now, I just mean having some fun together. And you must be discreet. John can never find out."

Before long, Catherine was being treated to an up close peep show that was better than she had dared to imagine. Anne was stretched out across her bed, her beautiful peignoir hastily pushed up to her waist. David had taken Anne's patient instructions like a professional. He had never performed oral sex before, but he was a quick study and eager to please. And now, he had one of his big hands clamped over her mouth to stifle the sounds of her ecstasy. His own mouth was clamped tightly over Anne's swollen clit, while two fingers of his other hand plunged furiously in and out of her throbbing wet center. Anne groaned low in her throat as her legs clamped tightly across David's wrist.

Catherine bit her lip in envy. She and Anne had played this game when they were younger many times. One of them would hide in an armoire or dressing room and watch while the other would fool around with a young man they both thought handsome. Catherine was usually the one being watched. She would allow the boy to undress her to the waist and mouth her breasts. Sometimes, she would give them relief with her hands. She even been brazen enough to give oral pleasure to one young man. It took her two tries as he was too excited and came while she was still licking the underside of him, before she had even gotten him into her mouth during the first attempt. The second time, she jerked him off first before trying it out. They had both been pleased to discover that she could get him all the way into her throat with a small amount of effort.

When Anne's climax had receded enough, David retrieved his hand from her tight hole. "May I remove my hand from your mouth now?"

She took a breath to calm herself before nodding.

"Was that what you wanted, Miss Anne?"

"Yes," she murmured. "That was perfect."

"I'm glad I could accomodate you," he replied guilelessly. David stood, and then Anne noticed the strain of his leather riding pants. The outline was impressive.

"Oh my, David," she cooed. "I think you ought to take off your pants." She reached towards his fastenings.

David blushed bright red and deftly sidestepped her grasp.

"Don't tell me you're shy, not now. Not after that wickedly wonderful tongue of yours, " Anne said, eyebrows raised.

"You said-"

"Don't you dare. I cannot allow you to leave this room in that condition, David. Now come here." She stood, and untied her night gown. She stopped before her nipples showed, leaving the smooth curves of her creamy decolletage on display.

By that time, David was beside her, his pants unbuckled. He still hadn't removed them, however. Anne pulled him to the bed by his pants, allowing her white silk garment to drape below her nipples.

She took his hand and cupped it around a soft tit. He inhaled sharply; her rose-tipped breasts felt like warm silk, a perfect handful. "Open your pants," she said sternly. He eased the riding pants over his hips, allowing his erection much needed freedom. Anne was instantly entranced. It was the third one she'd ever seen up close, and the largest.It is even larger than Edward Kendrick's.She reached for it, curious to feel its hardness in her palm.

David shivered as her hand enveloped him. Her skin was warm and soft, sliding slowly up and down his impatient cock. It had been far too long since he had enjoyed a woman's touch. He closed his eyes and melted into the moment - the feel and heft of her, cupped gently in his hand, the touch of air that hit his sensitive cock head as Anne retracted his foreskin, the forbiddenness of the entire exchange.

He grunted deeply as his climax overtook him, his spine stiffening as his heavy balls shot his pleasure onto Anne's peignoir. She milked him for all he was worth.

Anne was surprised to discover how late it had gotten. "You'll stay on the grounds tonight," she instructed as he dressed. "There's a bed in the loft over the stable. I'll expect to see you tomorrow night, yes?" She kissed him deeply, taking the opportunity to run her hand across his chest once again.

Once David had gone, she locked the door behind him. Behind her, the dressing room door was opening as she stepped out of her nightgown. Catherine was sparkling as if she'd been the one rolling around with the handsome young horse trainer.

Anne laughed as she cleaned her hands in the basin. "Well," she asked archly, "did you enjoy the show?"

"Oh, yes, very much." Catherine spun about in a circle. "What are you going to do with him tomorrow night?"

"I thought that we might share him," Anne replied with a dirty little smile.

Catherine was pleasantly shocked, and dropped onto the chaise. "That sounds perfect! I want to have him lick my naughty places too. How was it? It looked like you were having a rather splendid time." She finished off the rest of Anne's wine.

"I was! David is excellent at following directions, apparently." She nodded knowingly. "You'll find out tomorrow."

****************************

That same evening back on the Kendrick Plantation, Edward was going after Virginia. "I've been thinking about you all week," he confessed as she opened the door to admit him. He pressed her lush form against his sturdy one, running his hands down her voluptuous curves as he shoved the door closed behind him.

"Wait," Virginia said, gently pushing him back. "I haven't had supper yet. You're very early."

"I told you, I've been wanting to see you." He produced a cloth-wrapped bundle from his jacket pocket. "Is there any reason you cannot eat while naked?"

"That depends on what you brought me," she replied tartly.

Edward smiled. He liked her cheekiness.

Virginia took the package to the table to unwrap it with Edward hot on her heels. He pressed himself against her backside while she untied the corners and worked his hands under her arms to grope her large tits as she laid the fabric flat.

She was pleased with his gift - two large pieces of crispy fried chicken, biscuits drenched in gravy, and a large, juicy peach.

She ate a biscuit while he pulled up her dress to bare her tits. They had been the size of small watermelons before Edward had gotten her pregnant. They were slightly larger now and already much more sensitive than they had been. He tried to be gentle, but his naturally aggressive nature made it difficult.

He waited for her to finish the biscuit before pulling the cotton shift over her head and tossing it across the table. Edward pulled Virginia to him, holding her in place as he sat on the stool at the table. She settled astride the hardness in his pants, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Edward buried his face in her tits as Virginia ate, delicately licking the butter and seasoning from her fingers from time to time. He was sure that she smelled different today, like chocolate and coffee. It was an intoxicating scent.

He sucked as much of one enormous tit into his mouth as he could, running his tongue around it in a frenzy. Virginia paused - it was impossible to eat comfortably with Edward claiming her nipples and tits in such a savage manner. She opened her mouth to complain and his was on her. He wrapped his hand in her hair, pulling her mouth into him as he kissed her. His other hand fumbled at the front of his pants, working to draw forth his hardened desire. Virginia squirmed in his lap. His woolen jacket was rubbing against her tender nipples, and they were already so stimulated from Edwardard's handling.

Finally free, Edward's cock poked anxiously at Virginia. He grabbed her by the hips and guided her into position to take him. She was hot, tight, sticky and wet when he entered her. She yelped as he pushed her hips down, down, down to take all of his length. Virginia could feel him deep inside of her, throbbing against her core.

Edward took a deep breath once he was firmly inside of her welcoming pussy. She'd been a virgin when he claimed her and always grippingly tight, but it had gone to another level since she had gotten pregnant. She was always dripping wet and a struggle to enter. It felt so good it almost hurt.

He angled her torso back, sucking on her dark brown tips while he gave his cock some time to adjust and relax. It almost felt like she was trying to make it more difficult for him; the sensations of Edward's mouth clamped around her nipples sent shock waves to her groin, causing her to clench even more tightly at times.

Edward shifted again, resting Virginia's back against his forearms behind her, his fingertips curling over her shoulders. He held her firmly as he withdrew and thrust up into her. Her tits bounced when he rammed her. She panted and whimpered, her thighs rubbing madly against his ribs as he stroked in and out of her.

She cried out as she climaxed. "No, no," Edward admonished, kissing her collarbone, "You have to keep quiet. I'll stop if you can't do that." He paused while she gathered herself then arched back up unexpectedly. Virginia sobbed out in pleasure, and Edward pulled her toward him, his hands tangled in her long braids as he pressed her face into his shoulder.

He held her into him, muffling her moans and shrieks and keeping her lower back at the perfect angle for him to go as deeply as he wanted. He fucked her to two more orgasms before he was satisfied and took his own.

Virginia was exhausted nigh to incoherence. Edward carried her across the room and laid her on the pallet before he pulled himself from her tight canal.

In the night, she woke hungry. She made short work of the remaining food and had a glass of milk before adding a few sticks to the fire and climbing back into bed. Edward had woken while she was eating, and found that her feeding herself and the life that he had placed inside her aroused him heavily.

He stroked her possessively, as she laid down beside him, gently turning her onto her back.

"Hmmm?" Virginia mumbled sleepily. Edward squeezed her hips and ass in response. "I'm tired," she started. But Edward was already between her legs, nudging his cock past her lips and burying himself in her tight sheath.

"I'll be quick, I promise," he responded absently. He was focused on pulling her legs over his shoulders.

She moaned as he sank into her in this new position. He was so deep, and every stroke pressed the wide head of his cock into a erogenous strip within her. Edward felt her clench around him and leaned forward, putting more of his weight onto his arms and shoulders and pressing her legs back more. He sank to his knees and let her have it, driving his hips into her at an industrious pace. She sobbed out his name as she peaked, her nails raking his arms.

He calmed his pace, taking slow deep strokes. Once she had regained her breath, she pleaded with him to allow her to rest. "Soon," Edward told her. He returned to his previous pace, pounding her quivering insides. He took her over the edge when he erupted inside her.

He took her once more in the night, and again in the morning, despite her protestations of soreness. Edward did his best to be gentle, but it couldn't be helped; with his size, he was unlikely to slide in and out undetected. He left her cabin soon after, promising to send her some treats from the kitchen.

Edward knew he would need to find an additional outlet for his sexual needs. He couldn't get by on having sex with Virginia only once a week anymore, and she was sure to become even less receptive as she progressed in her pregnancy. He had found himself much less interested in Maggie lately. It was time to move things along with Ellie.

****************************

David comes much later the following day; the moon is out when he knocks on Anne's door. "Come in," she replies. He locks the door behind him and removes his boots before entering the room proper.

He is surprised to see two women waiting for him, lounging on the bed. Anne is dressed in a short, sky-blue nightgown. Her blonde hair is down and slightly tousled. She is lovely, as always.

The woman beside her is a beauty as well, with full pink lips, sparkling grey-green eyes and a lush figure. Her hair is a rich mahogany and flows to her narrow waist. She is wrapped in a dark green satin robe.

"Come here, David," Anne said. She stood and stretched her hand out to him. The other woman smiled invitingly. Anne grabbed his hands when he reached her, pressing her soft curves against him enticingly. "We're all going to have a great time," she whispered to him, her lips tickling his ear, "I hope you don't mind that I invited Catherine to join us. She's a dear friend, and very discreet."

David looked at her again. Catherine looked to be a delicious example of female charms. His life was already forfeit if Anne should be duplicitous; there was no clear advantage to saying "no" under these circumstances. There were also the circumstances of Catherine staring at him as if he were an especially tasty pot roast, and she a starved pauper.

"Yes, Miss Anne. If you say that Miss Catherine can be trusted, trust her I shall."

"I'm glad to hear that," Catherine said quietly. She smiled at him, unconsciously tugging open the sash of her robe as she did so.

"I'll start." Anne unbuttoned her nightgown, letting it fall to the floor around her ankles. She tossed her golden hair over one shoulder, giving an unobscured view of her body from the front. "Your turn, David."

Catherine blushed faintly beside her.

He pulled his shirt over his head in one smooth motion. His riding pants followed, and then he stood gloriously nude before them.

He looks even better up close,Catherine thought as she looked him over. David towered over both of them by around eight inches and he looked as though he had been carved from fine marble. His heavy cock jutted out proudly. It was so large.....

Anne nudged her with an elbow.

"Oh, yes." She blushed a bit brighter as she undid her sash, allowing the robe to part before shrugging it onto the floor.

Anne giggled as David stared at her.

"I- I went to boarding school in England with girls from the Middle East. They all do that there," Catherine explained. She had gotten into the habit of using halaweh for removing her body hair in school and found it addicting.

David didn't mind. "It's different. I...I hope you will let me see it up close."

"Yes," Anne chimed in, "you should give it a close look now. Give Catherine a good look like you gave me."

She swatted him on his tight rear end as he moved towards her friend. David picked Catherine up and tossed her onto the bed, much to her delight. He stared down at her. She had delectable tits, with long nipples that begged to be sucked. She had fallen with her legs open, revealing a smooth, plump pair of pink lips and a large clit. He found himself anticipating the sensation of running his lips and tongue over the hairless area. He'd never seen a woman without hair between her legs. He wondered if she'd let him fuck her. He wondered if she was a virgin. She gave off an air of innocence and pruriency all at the same time.

Anne chose a spot of the bed catacorner to where Catherine had ended, drinking from a bottle of limoncello. "May I kiss you?" David asked Catherine as he climbed over her. She nodded breathlessly, squeezing his bulging arms and shoulders as he lowered himself to her face.He tastes like sunshine and fresh cut hay.He kissed her deeply while one hand roamed her body. He groped and rubbed her tits, loving the way they overflowed his large hands.

David kissed his way down her neck, shifting his weight to his knees to free his hands. He felt a need to touch as much of her as he could. He squeezed her tits in both hands, holding them tightly while his thumbs played over their hardening dark red tips. She writhed and moaned prettily beneath him. He lowered his mouth to suck on an erect nipple, then slid one hand down to rub at her moist slit.