The Kingdom of Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

Then she noticed a car that had parked in the picnic area.

"Uh oh," she said breaking away.

"What is it?"

"We've got company."

Sally said, "Do you know them?"

"I don't know."

They seemed like three teenagers sitting in a car.

Sally said, "I have an official position, I could get canned you know, I got to be discreet."

"Sorry," Terry said, and felt his terrific hardon wilting.

"It's a lot more my fault than it is yours," Sally said with mild incredulity.

Then she laughed and put her head against his neck.

She straightened up and gave him her sexy smile, she said, "There'll be other times buddy."

"Well, I don't want to be late for work," he said disappointedly.

"I'll run you over there."

"Sonavabitch," Terry said.

"I agree."

7.

The sun was out on a pretty decent April day. Some of the students were watching the light come in the windows.

Later when the class was not quite empty, Ms Grandquist said something about her needing somebody to help her out around the yard, and to fix up the house she was staying and stuff.

Terry tried to volunteer but the fear of rejection, or whatever it was haunted him again, and he hung back.

Then Mike Florian, one of the other male students in the class stepped up to her desk and said he would like to do it.

Terry didn't like Mike anyway, but he despised him at that moment.

Then then he looked at Ms Grandquist, and she had a look that he hadn't seen before, then she glared at him.

It was clear that she had expected him to volunteer and then he hadn't!

He hoped that she would tell Mike no, but she didn't, instead politely telling him when to come over.

8.

He was standing in her yard waiting for her when she pulled up and parked.

"I'm here to help Ms Grandquist," he said politely.

"How long have you been here," she asked.

"Not long."

She shook her head and stared at him, "It's not going to work out Terry, why don't just go home."

"But why?" he asked.

"Why, do I have to draw you a blueprint, it's just not happening, you had your chance and you just won't take it, now go," Ms Grandquist said.

He was crestfallen, and it hadn't taken long either, just like that!

There wasn't going to be any extra chance or anything.

He walked back up to the porch and picked up a small box that was sitting there.

Terry didn't say anything, he just picked it up, and walked away.

He felt really bad, but he knew it would get much worse in a few hours.

This is going to be bad, he thought.

"What's the box?" she asked.

He got to his car and opened the door.

"Nothing," he replied.

Terry got in his car and pulled out the key and put it in the ignition.

Sally walked over to the car, she said, "What's with the box?"

"Just a note, besides what do you care?"

Sally said, "Why put a note in a box?"

"Because I didn't have an envelope," Terry said angrily.

"Who puts an note in a box?"

He really wanted to get out of there.

"Terrence Kells, that's who," he retorted.

Sally leaned on the car, then she said, "If you were here to apologize and help me with my plants anyway, then why write a note?"

"Because you weren't here," Terry said coldly.

"Well, let's have the note," she said, "it's mine and I'd like to see it."

"Well, I don't want to do it now," he said.

"Why does a box with a note in it have a ribbon on it?"

"Alright, alright, shit, I was going to give you a present, before you tossed me out, I felt bad because I copped out before, I was trying to do something for you," Terry said.

He was really unhappy now.

He refused to look at her.

"Can I see it?"

"I don't know."

Sally stroked his cheek.

"Why don't you let me see it," she said.

He didn't say anything.

"Why don't you come back up on the porch and we'll look at it," Sally said.

"Alright," he said.

She stepped back away from the car and let him out.

She grabbed his arm and wrapped around it as they walked to the porch.

His emotions now were difficult to describe, a mixture of euphoria, and pain.

They sat down on the porch.

Sally laughed a little bit, she said, "Let me have it sweetie."

He handed her the box.

"Well, it can't be very big," she said.

Sally opened the box quickly, it was a gold ring!

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "you spent all your store money on me!"

"Not all of it," he replied.

It wasn't really expensive, but her kid had spent everything that he could on her, and she was beside herself, with excitement.

She gushed, "Well it's absolutely gorgeous, I just love it!"

"It's incredible, honey, thank you!"

Terry looked at her for the first time,

She put it on her right hand, stood up and held it out in front of him, and held it towards the sun.

"Look at this!" she said excitedly.

Then she gave him a beautiful smile.

"This rocks!" she said.

"You make it look good," he said.

He stood up and she jumped into his arms.

"You've never seen my house, have you?" she asked.

"Nope, not on the inside."

"Well, let's go," she said taking his hand.

Then they stood in the her living room necking.

Every time he looked at her eyes they shown like a couple of super nova stars. Then the pretty mouth opened again and another hot yummy tasting kiss came.

He pulled her closer, liking the way arms went around his neck and the way her breasts felt against his chest.

Sally was a giggly girlish sort of lover.

She kissed him and laughed again, "You remember when we first met and you were babbling on about the Kingdom of Jones, you were so cute trying to figure out something to talk about."

Another hot kiss started.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Terry said.

The walls were blue, Terry could see over her shoulder.

"You're a good kisser," Terry said.

"Well, thanks."

Terry got his arms and hands around her good now, squeezing and pulling her hard into him. He heard her sigh appreciatively and this added another adrenaline rush to his excitement.

Sally's nice hot tongue darted in and out and Terry moaned.

"Wow!" he said.

"Yeah sweetie!" she said.

Her arms tightened around him and she began kissing his neck and right ear.

Terry wasn't a virgin, but he might as well have been, the time that he had had sex, was the prom the year before, his date had decided that she would let him screw her and the affair was awkward and unpleasant, nothing like the electrically charged sexuality that ran between him and Ms Grandquist.

It was amazing for Terry, she melted into him as though she had always been there.

He looked over her shoulder again and she caught him at it this time.

"What are looking you for?" she asked.

When he didn't say anything, she said, "Is it the bedroom?"

Then she laughed again, "Well you want to find it, lets go look for it."

She took his arm, put herself around it, and guided him towards a room on the right side of the hall.

Sally guided him through the door and then quickly began taking her top off and jeans, and then watched intently as her cute kid took his off, it was a look that he had never seen before, that kind of intensity was an incredible turn on, but a little scary.

Sally laid down and Terry got in after her, climbing on top of Miss Thing, the sweet perfumey smell that he had noticed in the hallway, he smelled again, it was a nice smell and he liked it a lot.

Sally wrapped around him again in bed the same way she had before when they were standing up, her arms and legs went tightly around him as though they were one person who had melted together.

Sally was an enthusiastic kisser to say the least, and her hot tongue began to go to work on her cute kid again, as soon as her arms and legs got wrapped tightly around him again.

Her heart thumped in her chest and she was already quite wet.

She guided him into her wet waiting pussy and sighed when he got into her for the first time.

Terry looked down at her, the burning intensity that was all over her face was fascinating for him, she already had a look of euphoria. She caught him looking at her and he got a scalding hot kiss in return.

Sally caressed his skin, loving the way he felt and smelled. Her hands kneaded his back and neck.

Miss Grandquist was gorgeous and sexy, and she was giving him a roll through the hay to break his heart.

Her ass was just as hot and delectable as her kisses, and their screwing together brought grateful sighs and moans from Terry.

He was incredibly moved by how she kept kissing him and how tight she grabbed him, like she didn't want him to get away.

Terry ground into her harder and harder in response, and she seemed to pull him in tighter on each humping thrust.

Sally grinned to herself, happy that she pleased her handsome kid.

Terry was sweating from his excitement, "I don't want to go too fast."

Sally giggled at that, "Don't worry sweetie, then we'll just go again."

The kid's dick was young and strong, and their bodies screwed together again and again, and again, presently wave after wave of hot sticky pleasure began radiating from Sally's abdomen into her entire body.

Her mouth fell open and she breathed even harder, as she felt herself moving towards the hot blast of orgasm!

She felt his cock spasming and grinned to herself that it couldn't be much longer now, that a burning hot ejaculation would shoot her right into the stratosphere of her own orgasm.

And Sally squeezed him tight and pushed her ass up against the thrust to get him into her as much as humanly possible, all the while encouraging him to go harder and faster!

His cock shuddered and then shot load after load of hot funky cum into Sally for the first time!

Sally felt a tremendous jolt receiving him, he was a sweet kid and she had wanted him for quite awhile, and it amazing pleasure to possess him now.

After a little bit she rolled over on top of him, she ran her hand through his pretty hair and she began kissing his neck and face.

Then after the ear and neck kissing progressed, she felt him begin to harden inside her again, and she put her hand away from running through his hair and coiled around his body again.

Terry felt her go around him tightly again, just like before only she was on top of him this time.

Sally's hot tongue darted in and out of his mouth over and over again.

She panted and said, "You could have come over before, I wanted you to."

Terry said, "I got you a ring, I was trying to be nice."

She gave him another lip smacking kiss and said, "You are being nice, buddy, that ring was extra special."

He was an adorable kid, almost a golden boy for her, she had pursued him, wanted to possess him, was now totally doing it, and she was pouring it on, giving him lots of hot dreamy sex.

Sally had had a terrible crush on him just pretty much from the time she had first laid eyes on him.

Terry had felt that she was amazingly beautiful and chic, calling her Miss Hotstuff to himself. He felt that he had been too young for her and that would want somebody older, he seemed surprised and shocked by her crush.

Sally opened her eyes long enough to look down at him, his face had a sort of ecstatic look, good! She thought.

Then she snuggled deeper in his arms and ground harder on his nice penis.

She ground her hips away at working them towards another deep satisfying orgasm.

Sally humped away at the kid as if her life depended on it.

Sally had admired his hard penis, it was as pretty as the rest of him was, and she screwed him trying to get him as deep inside of her pussy as possible.

Terry pulled pulled hard on her, caressing her back and squeezing.

Sally's heart pounded in her ears, she was waiting impatiently for his cock to shoot more loads of his beautiful cum in her waiting cunt to give her another mind blasting orgasm.

They had a good rhythm going and Terry put his lips around her tongue on every kiss.

Then he felt himself getting close, he was at the last stages before another wad was shot out. Wow! Was all he could think, his mind was gone after the amazing sex!

Sally felt he was getting close and encouraged him to shoot, "Come on honey," she said, "Come on baby!"

He heard himself shout and he sent shot after shot of cum into that burning hot pussy!

Sally ground herself around it tight and then felt the same hot blast of orgasm that had made her reel before.

Sally kissed him again, she said, "Lets rest for a little bit, I don't want to wear you out."

So then he leaned back against a pillow and she put her head down between his shoulder and his neck. He put his arms around her just below her breasts.

Then after a bit they were laying propped up in bed, holding hands.

9.

Terry parked the car and walked back to the shed that sat a hundred feet or so behind the house.

His dad was sitting in there painting a duck decoy.

"How's it going?" he said.

"Good," Terry replied.

He walked over to where his father was sitting, "You putting on a new weight?"

"I'm painting it and then I'm attaching a new weight, how're you doing with Ms Grandquists's plants?"

"Good, just doing some trimming."

Terry and his father looked nothing alike, the father was more on the shortish side and had red hair and high cheekbones.

"That's good, why don't you take a shower and get that junk off yourself before your mom smells it Keed," his dad said without looking up from his work.

"What're you talking about?" Terry asked sharply.

"What do you think I'm talking about, you smell like a shot up barber shop, how many bottles of perfume has she got?"

"Okay, okay," Terry said quickly.

"Are you telling me not to go over there anymore?" Terry asked.

"No, I'm not telling you that, my advice to you is keep your mother off your back," his father said.

"And take a shower for crying out loud."

10.

Ms Grandquist and I went fishing several times, and we made love every time I went there, in what was arguably the best summer I ever put in.

Postscript

Dear diary, I know it's been more than twenty years, but I just got you out last week, and was re reading you.

At the end of the movie Patton, the general remarks, "That all glory is fleeting."

And I feel that's what I've learned about the best things in life. You're the diary that I kept in high school, and I just recently got you out and looked at you. You've been kept in a trunk with my Batman comic book, that's now stored in a Mylar plastic bag.

To go on: I only saw Ms Grandquist one time after that summer, it was briefly at the Greene County fair about two years later. Mr. Steinkuler got over his kidney problems and came back to teaching, and Ms Grandquist got a permanent teaching job around Pekin, married and went to the east coast, at least that's what I heard.

We wrote back and forth for awhile, but she'd moved away and I was in college, after a little bit, the letters stopped.

They let you grab the brass ring but they lots of times don't let you hold it for long.

Was it worth it, I second guess it more and more as I get older.

She felt, I'm sure, that I was too shy, and was reluctant to pursue her the way she thought I should have. And I wouldn't deny that, I even felt guilty about it.

Of course she was the one who was older, with experience, it occurred to me, that much, and maybe all of this could have been expedited loads faster without all of the female type head games about sex. Women never quite seem to grasp this.

But as I look back on 1984, I'm grateful that I got to do what I did, as short amount of time as it was, that I got to grasp it even for a little bit, I think.

I never did get a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, but I did get #2 and #3.

December 2009

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12