The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to correct him and tell him how wrong he was, how I despised him and everything he stood for and how he was an arrogant drip who I didn't ever want to see again. Instead I said:

"Fuck yes, I want you. I want to suck your cock. Make me your fucking slut, fuck me, fuck my arse. Both of you, use me like a cheap slut. Fuck." I said the last 'fuck' as Simon had helped himself to a prod of his finger into my moist hole and had started to finger me as I began to humiliate myself in front of him. Jeff was pawing my thighs and running his hands over my boobs rapidly. He seemed in a hurry as if at any minute we were going to jump up and announce it was all just a joke.

"I just knew you were a dirty bitch." Simon said sneeringly. Only too pleased to play the quite unexpected role of master to a slut on heat. He pulled his finger out of my pussy and tasted it, making a demonstration of the fact.

"I've tossed myself of over the thought of you sucking me off, now it's going to happen. Happy days! Get on your knees. You're going to suck some dick first, business woman!"

I smarted at the taunt. I'd spent months meeting this guy, always being the one in control, setting the agenda, the big shot, the woman in control that didn't fit with his world view. Now I was obediently sinking to my knees in order to gratefully receive his dick in my mouth perhaps confirming the place he thought women should adopt.

As I knelt before him, he stood up. His right hand stretching greedily between my open blouse and inside my bra cup, mashing my left tit and rubbing my nipple, just because he could. He withdrew his hand quickly, unzipped his fly and reached inside his pants.

"Get your lips around this, executive!" He laughed at his own hilarious joke, nudging Jeff with his shoulder encouraging him to watch as he stood next to him.

I stared wide eyed at the cock that had just sprang out of Simon's pants. It was enormous, it was magnificent, it had to be nine inches long but was also so thick too. I knew I wouldn't be able to get my hand around it and the head of his cock was full and bulbous. I was already imagining it in my mouth. I'd only have a minute or two to wait.

It somehow made my imminent humiliation all the worse that the arrogant fucker had a great deal to be arrogant about, at least in the cock size department, I knew he'd have me desperate for that tool and I knew he'd delight in making me beg for it.

He looked down at me and sneered, he could see by my deep breathing and wide stare that I was impressed, and full of lust. His confidence was riding high now. He may have thought the previous actions by Kirsty and I were some kind of practical joke. Now he knew different. He knew he was about to complete an easy conquest of me and have his dick sucked by the business woman who kept refusing to buy his stock and who he'd met professionally in the office only a few hours ago as the boss of all she surveyed in control of her world.

He gripped the shaft of his cock and lowered it to my mouth. I reacted instantly, opening my mouth to take him in, anticipating that delicious feeling of my tongue being pushed aside by the marauding cock sliding in my mouth.

He wouldn't let me suck it, he circled the head of his cock around my lips. I felt a trail of pre-cum coat my lips. He rubbed the thick shaft of his dick up and down each of my cheeks. He moved in even closer to me, standing above me. I was just burning in shame and frustration. Two other people enjoying the sight of him teasing me, enjoying him exposing my desires as my mouth followed his dick around as I attempted to suck him. Everyone could see I was straining to get his cock in my mouth. I saw Kirsty smiling. Jeff was transfixed, he still had his pants on, a big tent in his pants indicating his enjoyment of my humiliation.

I was so turned on already. I'd gone quickly from hatred and embarrassment of this guy to the usual feeling of wanting him to break me and humiliate me in front of the other two. Let them all see me on my knees slurping on his huge cock, let him feel the pleasure of being able to flood my mouth with his spunk, do my arse, my pussy, let them see how much I need to please him and submit to his power. Let me acknowledge before you all that I am indeed a whore, your whore. Treat me like one, please! Although he couldn't hear my thoughts, he didn't disappoint.

As he moved in closer, he pulled his cock up towards himself like a gear stick so that his heavy dangling balls came into my full view.

"Lick my balls slag, then you can have my cock." I obeyed urgently, my tongue glad to be able to taste some salty flesh. He had big balls too, they swirled around my tongue within his ball sack. I sucked greedily on his balls, already behaving like his obedient and dutiful slut. These balls won't be so full for long I thought as I started to revel in my own debasement, chasing his balls around their sack.

Low murmurs from him indicated his enjoyment of my mouth. He let his cock fall from his grip as he ran his hands stiffly through my hair. His dick was rock hard and so stiff that it didn't fall very far, just enough to appear right in front of my eyes. I didn't need to wait for instructions, I opened my mouth wide and gratefully accepted his thick shaft in my mouth.

I closed my lips around it, my tongue working the head quickly. I had sucked so much cock recently I felt like a crack addict getting a fix. I needed it, I wanted it, I thrust my head back and forward like a demented woodpecker, my mouth erotically full of cock each time I went in, slurping noises greeting each invasion of his dick in my mouth, my jaw straining to get him all in.

"Fucking hell slut, slow down! Feels like you haven't had any cock for ages, plenty to go around here!" he said. I think he'd be shocked if I'd have told him just how much cock I had actually had recently. This wasn't me quenching a hunger, it was me overcome with my slut lust, by my need to be obedient and to be used. I groaned in frustration. I was just getting into it and starting to do my best work slobbering on his gorgeous dick when he pulled if away from me. He was grinning from ear to ear, delighted at how I had turned so quickly and easily into such a willing cock sucker.

"Get some of this fella, she sucks like a cheap whore!" Simon said to Jeff.

Blimey, Jeff! I'd forgotten he was even there as I wrestled mentally with the fact that I was proud of Simon's compliment at my cock sucking ability and readied myself to give 'Sweaty Jeff' the same experience.

Simon took a step back, and Jeff stepped forward. He wasn't as confident in all of this as Simon was. I'd be surprised if he had much experience with women at all but let's face it, he didn't need much with me, I'd do all the work for him. I found the thought of sucking Jeff's dick somewhat gross. I didn't want to but to my shame, I just thought the quicker I do so and get him off, the quicker I can get Simon in my mouth again and down my throat.

Jeff just stood there. I looked up to see what he wanted but he said nothing, just looked at me intently. I reached to him and took the initiative by unbuckling his belt and unzipping him and leant forward, taking his dick quickly in my mouth. He was much smaller than Simon in every way. Perhaps just over six inches long, quite thin and worst of all, smelling of stale piss as if he hadn't cleaned it for God knows how long. To complete the picture, his flabby belly was pressing and rubbing greasily against my face as I felt his cock harden as I started to slurp on it. I tried to shut all that out and concentrated on what I was now so used to doing, chugging on dick.

Simon moved forward and waved his rampant erection near my face. I switched gratefully back to his dick again, quickly skewering my mouth down the full length of his shaft and enjoying how much more full my mouth was with his dick in my mouth than with Jeff's. After a few eager bobs of my head sliding down Simon's thick pole, I felt Jeff pull my head towards him so I then did the same to him again. I alternated, one cock in my mouth and one throbbing in my hand, every inch the dirty whore, enthusiastically pleasure two men at once with my mouth and hand.

I felt Kirsty's hand on my shoulder, standing behind me and watching avidly. I assume her hand was placed on me as a supportive gesture. As I knelt and sucked his dick, Simon asked her if she fancied a turn. She smiled, shook her said and said she would pass thanks all the same. I smiled inwardly (all I could do with a mouth full of dick!). He really did think he was God's gift to women. I had no right to argue with the supposition really as I was currently on my knees in front of him sucking him off greedily.

I knew Kirsty just wanted to watch and as I always did in these situations, I was determined to give her the best show I could as my intense humiliation pleasure made me dizzied with lust.

My young mistress; it is your right and your privilege to be able to see me being defiled by these two useless arseholes so I gladly do it, I would do anything for you. It is in these moments that I demonstrate my devotion to you Miss. I have just been in a business meeting with two guys who are very junior to me, younger than me, immature kids really and who you know I dislike intensely but because you've said you wanted this, here I am sucking each of their cocks in turn on my knees, just the beginning probably a whole night of humiliation at their hands, all for your amusement and I love it and do it willingly for you. By sucking their cocks before you, I acknowledge your right to use me for your pleasure and recognise my role is always to obey you and be your toy to please and amuse you. I suck their cocks to acknowledge your dominion over me.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm gonna blow!" said Jeff desperately, snapping me out of my submissive ponderings on my Mistress Kirsty. His cock was deep in my mouth at the time. I looked up at him, his fat jowls on his face were wobbling, his greasy fringe of mousy hair caked in moisture, rivulets of sweat dripping down his forehead as he looked down at me. He had obviously discovered his confidence. He pulled his cock out my mouth forcefully, stood slightly in front of Simon to block him off slightly and tossed himself off over my face.

"Uggh....ah...open your mouth...you little slut..." he said, his knees buckling as he struggled to move over me and grab his dick in time.

"That's it fella, coat the bitch, give her your spunk!" Simon exclaimed, looking down in triumph at the slut on her knees, about to witness his work colleague and friend dump his sperm all over me as he held his own cock proudly. My saliva was probably starting to dry on it, knowing he had free reign to stick it wherever he wanted once his mate had plastered my face.

I watched the smaller cock in front of me, entranced. I am always fascinated by seeing a cock about to spew. I could just see the first gob of spunk leave his cock slit as he blasted me straight in the right eye. I flinched in surprise and shouted out in shock trying to pull away but found Jeff's left hand clamping my head in place as I was hit by sperm again just beneath my eyes, under my nose, in my nostril and then a couple of blasts that landed in my mouth.

As the assault subsided, Jeff seemed to cackle and giggle in the joy of his release and both Simon and Kirsty applauded loudly and whooped in triumph, I even heard them high five! I could feel myself blushing intently beneath the cum bath that I had just endured. There was so much spunk all over my face!

"Fuck me...look at the tramp's face!" Simon taunted. I must have looked a right mess but I couldn't see. My eyes were glued with his come. I felt fingers on my face, it was Kirsty. She was scooping the globs of come off my face and into my mouth. She loved performing this role, even when it was the come of an arrogant wanker with personal hygiene issues. Satisfied that it was complete, she had me lick her fingers clean and I hesitantly opened my eyes again, my face all sticky from the come already drying on my skin.

"There's a good girl," Kirsty said, stroking my hair. Simon was already zoning in on me again, still gripping his cock and moving towards me like a hunter about to claim his prey. Kirsty stepped aside to give him a clear run at me and resumed her watching brief.

Still upon my knees, Simon just swaggered up to me and aimed his cock head at my mouth. I opened my mouth to let him in and he practically walked his cock into my mouth, his hands clamping either side of my head. I gagged and spluttered as his cock head nudged the back of my throat. Spluttering and coughing, through a few lusty thrusts, I then felt his hand on my arm pulling me to my feet. He pointed to his chest and nipples:

"Kiss me all over I want to feel your tongue all over me. I'll try and ignore the fact you have Jeff's spunk all over your face." He grinned, glorying in his amazing sense of humour and in the total power he had over his suddenly acquired fuck toy.

I went to kiss his mouth but he shied away so I stooped lower and kissed his chest, his pecs and his tight stomach and lapped my tongue across his nipples. He really did have a great bod. I guess this was him showing it off, his ego being massaged with each of my submissive licks and kisses, being made to pay homage to the masculine stud who had graciously agreed to slip me one.

As I did this he took hold of my hand and wrapped it around his throbbing cock. I'm sure he heard my low moan of lust as my hand clenched around it. I started to pull his foreskin back and forward over his shaft, my desire to please him washing across me.

"OK, back on your knees whore, seems to be your rightful place," he leered.

I complied instantly, he grinned at my total and complete surrender. He strode over to me, my eyes transfixed on his nob swinging from side to side. I thought hopefully that he was going to plant it back in my mouth straight away but I saw the shaft slide past me like an aeroplane, his thick vein on the underside of his shaft moving over the top of my head.

"Get under there business woman, suck my balls and lick my arse." I shuddered at the thought. To that point I'd never done that before. The ball sucking was straightforward, a common request of my two favourite builder's Lee and Carl. They had never had me lick their arse before though. He bent over, leaning on the couch, his arse high in the air (it was also a gorgeously tight arse!). I was behind him, his bum cheeks inches from my face, his heavy balls dangling erotically between his legs. I sucked his balls carefully, enjoying the eroticism of feeling the hairy sack against my nose and chin. He barked at me to lick his arsehole and toss him off.

I bent in further my tongue running over the underside of his balls, across the bulging root of his cock and finally between his moist arse cheeks. He reached around and spread his bum for me and as I blushed with shame and indignity. I pressed my stiffened tongue against his hole. A low groan from him signified his pleasure as he let go of his arse cheeks. I dabbed my tongue into the acrid moisture of his arse, feeling him rubbing his arse mockingly into my face.

He reminded me about his cock so I reached between his legs and gripped his shaft, now a pulsating rod of steel. He was obviously immensely turned on by this degradation of me. So was I. His heavy balls rested and fell weightily on my arm between his legs as I began to stroke his cock back and forward. In effect I was tossing him off over the enjoyment he felt of my tongue in his arse which I now used to try and fuck and rim his bum hole. This carried on for a minute or two before he stepped away from me leaving me there, still kneeling, slightly disorientated from the claustrophobia of having my face buried between his legs.

"Stand up and strip. I wanna see those tits." He ordered. I'd almost forgotten I was still in my blouse and bra. Feeling the humiliation again of three pairs of eyes all on me I pulled my open blouse off and reached back to unclasp my bra letting it fall to the floor.

Simon was obviously impressed by my full 36c breasts as they sprang into his view "Mmm, cracking tits eh Jeff?" he winked, Jeff nodded leeringly. I blushed, Kirsty smiled. She loved me being exposed and here I was in just stockings and heels again, my regular slut wear.

Simon moved in towards me again, pawing my tits heavily, mashing them, pushing them left to right so they swung heavily, sorely:

"I'm going to fuck your mouth you dirty whore, get back on your knees and tell me to fill your mouth. Tell me you want this dick in your mouth. Tell me you're the slag I always knew you were,"

I sank to my knees quickly, overcome with lust again, totally ready to beg for his come in front of everyone. More than that, I was delighted he had ordered me to say it. My pussy throbbed at my submission:

"Yes Sir, please fill me face full of your hot come. I want your big fat dick filling my mouth, I want to gag on it and swallow your jizz. I am a dirty slag, please treat me as one and use me." The words shamed me deliciously, the delicious brand of humiliation I totally craved. All that was left was for him to do was as I had humbly requested. Again he didn't disappoint.

He moved towards me quickly, gripping his thick, pulsating shaft. He wasted no time on this occasion. He wanted release and he wanted to use my mouth. He did. He gripped my hair either side of my head and correctly assumed I would do the work of ensuring his cock found my mouth. His cock throbbed and pulsed and I took him in. He thrust into my mouth sharply and I hung on for all I was worth. He was already close, he rammed my mouth full of his cock, I just tried to accommodate him.

After only a few strokes, he pulled out, desperately shouting, "tongue!" at me. I stuck my tongue out just in time for a thick wad of come to land full-square on it, the rest making hot, sticky splashes over my mouth and chin. He continued to stroke his cock, milking every drop from it onto my face. When he had finished he told me go and show both Kirsty and Jeff the come on my tongue. I did and they inspected my tongue, the salty pool of Simon's come dripping out my mouth as both voyeurs grinned lewdly in amusement at my enthusiastic obedience.

Kirsty then had me sit down, my legs wide open on the couch. She kissed me deeply, despite the come of both guys still coating my mouth and the filthy places my mouth had already been. As she kissed me her fingers ran over my stockinged legs and then rubbed my clit hard, over and over again. I was quickly rocking my hips up and down to the finger fucking she was giving me, quickly hoping for release. In my pleasure I only barely noticed both guys watching me, getting a great close up view of Kirsty finger fucking her slut, her fingers making lewd squelching noises as she spread my cunt lips. I was close, keep going, I needed to come. Kirsty as usual had a better idea.

She moved her hand away. I saw her fingers glisten with my juices all over them. I groaned in frustration, I hated it when she denied my orgasm. My whole body felt sore when she did. Still having her lips next to mine she whispered to me, "get yourself off in front of us all. Show us all what a desperate whore you are." She stood up and took a step back to join the guys.

All eyes were on me again. I was beyond shame. I guess I must have looked like a porno actress, my black stockinged legs wide apart, my slippery hole wide open as my audience watched in raucous amusement as my fingers rubbed hard on my clit. I used the jeers, claps and amused smiles to bring me off all the quicker. I groaned and screamed in pleasure as I came hard, my legs trying to defy gravity and buckling as my pussy burst in pleasure. Kirsty quickly sat next to me again and kissed me, her arm around my shoulder as I rested my head on her chest. She leaned over to the guys: