The Ladies of the Mall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he grinned, Mrs Turnbull had taught him that he had a lot to learn about women and sex. He smiled “what a teacher.”

“Sarah Smith was his only conquest. No! Conquest wasn’t the right word;” he thought. “Sarah was the only girl who wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck her. She was the only one he had met who was prepared to go all the way.”

He smiled to himself as he remembered how satisfied he was when he first got to fuck Sarah. They had done it hurriedly on the picnic table down the lane. He grew horny as he remembered how he had slipped his fingers up between her legs and rubbed her clit. Then with her help he had quickly pulled her underclothes aside and pushed in roughly.

They hadn’t lasted long. After a lot more kissing they did it again quickly, before they kissed and went home. “No oral sex just kissing and fucking,” he recalled.

Angela Turnbull had held his head in her hands as she guided his mouth and tongue around her sweet tasting cunt.

The first time on her hall room floor, he had responded to her lead and used his tongue with vigour, but little finesse. She had talked to him, whispering instructions. Many minutes later he was proud when he felt her body start to move. He heard her moaning and groaning as his mouth closed around her clit.

Angela had found him an enthusiastic lover, she enjoyed his enthusiasm. Married women of her age weren’t used to such enthusiasm from their husbands she decided, as she lay prostrate under his vigorous pounding body.

Gradually she had taught him to be gentle, to spend more and more time in foreplay before what she called the final act of mating.

She had laughed as she told him he would have to accept some on the job training. It was his turn to laugh when he felt her come in response to his mouth and tongue. “My god Sarah’s going to be surprised when we go out again” he thought.

It was four thirty and he was completely relaxed still recovering from one of many lunch hours when Mary Walsh strolled past; she obviously hadn’t noticed him sitting there. “Hi!” he said, “remember me?”

“Oh yes” she said when she recognised him, “how could I forget you, your the young devil from the Party.” “Look” he cried as he stood up close to her, “I am sorry for the way I upset your night, it was a dumb thing to do. I hope you’ve forgiven me.”

As he spoke he could see down into her cleavage. My god he thought “if I didn’t have Angela I’d chase you.” He licked his lips remembering the large brown nipple, and the way it had straightened and stood firm when he fingered it.

Mary Walsh watched as he licked his lips, she too remembered his hands on her arse and his fingers on her nipple. “The young bastard’s teasing me” she decided as she watched his tongue lick along his lower lip.

“Angela told me you stay open till ten,” Tom said resorting to small talk to stop his erection from growing any further.

“Yes we open the reading room upstairs and close the bookstore at eight. We use the side stairs for the internet café. It’s mostly tourists and a few exchange students; they read the papers and drink coffee. There’s no money in it but it provides a service to our visiting customers.”

He stood up, “would you like a drink” he asked as he pulled a chair out for her. She ordered a coffee as he looked her over. “Why are you staring?” she asked as he looked her over.

Tom smiled” Would you really like to know?” “I suppose I shouldn’t ask, but tell me anyway” Mary replied.

“Looking at your horny body reminded me of your kisses and the fleeting seconds when I kissed your nipple, I was wondering when we were going to do it again.”

“I shouldn’t have let you” she said her voice so low he had to lean over to hear.

“I think you want me as much as I want you” he whispered. “I am going to work late tomorrow night. I’ll call in to the bookstore and help you close up shop.”

They were so wrapped in their conversation that they had not noticed Lexie Johnstone approaching. “So this is what you get up to when you’re not delivering pizzas” she cried when she spotted Tom and Mary with their heads together.

Tom jumped up and offered her a seat. “Nice to see you” he said. “You’re always so busy in the post office that I give up trying to see you when I do the mail.”

Tom sat watching as the two ladies discussed business. He had been so busy with school, pizza deliveries and Angela that he had forgotten to ring Mrs Johnstone.

As they broke up she told Tom to call her Lexie, “I’ve ordered a pizza so I’ll see you later” she whispered after Mary had left.

Bloody hell its ten o’clock Tom said as he powered his Harley through the suburban streets. He had delivered Lexie Johnstone’s pizza at six thirty leaving enough time to get back to Mary Walsh’s bookstore before closing. He had not counted on Lexie Johnstone `s plans. She had been waiting. The pizza lay unopened when he left three and a half hours later. Lexie Johnstone had been hungry but not for pizza.

He grinned as he recalled her urgency. “Just put the pizza on the kitchen table” she said as she shut and locked the front door. When he turned round she was inches away, her hands reaching for his belt and zip.

No words were exchanged. She just leant in and kissed him while her hands worked his trousers down around his knees. As soon as his prick sprung free, she dropped to her knees.

Her tongue circled the head of his throbbing prick before she opened her mouth and sucked it deep. He remembered how her lips hit his stomach as she took every inch down in one swift motion. “I don’t know how long she spent with her mouth working my prick, but I do know I came twice,” Tom recalled.

Two long mirrors on the wall of her bedroom and the doors of her wardrobe gave Tom a great view of Lexie. He recalled his mouth going dry as she sat on her haunches and lowered her cunt down to take his prick deep inside her warm wet cunt.

“Are you watching lover?” she cried when she saw his reflection in the mirror. “Oh yes Tom” replied “those tits bouncing and the muscles of your thighs rippling, everything moving is just fantastic.”

He licked his lips as he recalled how he had pushed his hands up to grab her swinging tits and pulled the nipples out and down until he could lift his head to suck them. She’d cried out loud “oh hell. Oh my god. That’s wonderful, bite them lover, hurt me.”

Angela had told him that lovers should never hurt each other, so he didn’t do as she demanded. Instead he raised his hand and struck her noisily on her bouncing bottom. She squealed, and he felt her cunt spasm. He hit her again and she moaned and bucked as he again felt her cunt muscles respond to his slaps.

It only took one more slap to bring Lexie Johnstone to a noisy wild orgasm. “Oh shit she screamed that’s fucking wonderful.” Her body collapsed down heavily allowing him to run his hands around and ring her arse with his fingers. Even though she had slumped down as her orgasm subsided, claiming she’d “had it,” he could feel her respond quickly to his probing fingers.

He had never even touched a woman there before but her response made him continue. He had found her arsehole dry and tight. He recalled running his fingers down to her sloppy wet cunt to cover them in cum. When he returned them to her arse she moaned and raised her hips slightly, helping him to gradually insert his finger.

As his finger pushed into her arse she moaned and bit him on his shoulder. Her moans and her teeth had the desired effect his prick fully restored, filled her cunt. Still coupled together they rolled over and fucked. He nearly fell of his bike as he recalled how they fucked. Mrs Johnstone was noisy; she squealed and moaned out loud. So loud he had put her hand over her mouth to silence her. Her response was to bite him so hard that her teeth marks were still showing on his hand an hour later.

“I think we would still be at it” he thought as he turned into his drive way, if she didn’t remember that her kids would be home soon. His cock grew hard again when he remembered how she had stuck her come smeared fingers in his mouth and whispered “remember me I’ll need a lot of pizzas while my husbands away.” as she shut the door.

12