The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissKris14
MissKris14
582 Followers

He stared at me blankly for a couple of seconds before his face hardened and his voice became deadly serious. "Don't you do that, Kira. Don't try to run away from it..."

"But you were right! I didn't give you a chance...all I heard last night was that you didn't want to be with me. That's what I took it as. But I see now, I see that it can't work, you were trying to let me down easily because you were thinking clearly when I wasn't."

"Damn it, woman! I just stood a few stalls down and listened to you tell that horse that you love me. "

I hesitated. "No..." I whispered in pain.

"No? Are you going to sit there and tell me that everything you just uttered was a lie?"

"No....you weren't supposed to hear it! That's not fair, I thought I was alone!"

"Well I did hear it. And I'm damn well not going to let you take it back!" At this point, his voice became just as pained as mine was. "Jesus Christ!" he hissed before finally turning away for a moment.

"Tripp? I'm so confused..." I whispered, trying to understand what he wanted from me.

"You're confused?" He turned back to stare at me, his eyes wild. "I don't know what the hell you've done to me, woman. I thought I did the right thing last night, by realizing that whatever this is can't be more than a powerful, lustful infatuation. That's what logic tells me --that two weeks isn't long enough to feel this. But my god..." he stood up and yanked the hat off his head while running his fingers through his unkempt hair.

"Did you know I slept in here last night?" he continued as he began pacing in front of me. "I slept here because my goddamn bed smells like you."

I sat there, shocked at what he was saying. My heart began beating wildly.

"I couldn't do anything in that cabin. I couldn't even sit in my living room without seeing you in front of the fire, curled up on my rug...or take a shower without picturing you under the spray. I opened up my fridge this morning and took out that carton of orange juice that you like to drink from, and it was driving me crazy knowing your lips had been on it. You're everywhere, Kira!"

I stood at that point, taking a step toward him. He looked as if he were in agony as I took his face in my hands, and this time it was my turn to force him to look at me. His eyes were deep pools of emotion. There was feeling there, and tenderness, and...something else.

He calmed himself for a moment, and then his voice was slow and deliberate. "I got scared last night, because I didn't know what this was. ...But when I realized that I wouldn't be with you anymore, once it set in that you were really leaving," his voice became burdened, "That's when I really became scared."

I knew then what I saw there in his eyes. "Tripp..." I whispered.

"Don't leave," he interrupted as he grasped my shoulders, his eyes pleading with me.

"What?" I was confused, but his words were quickly having a glorious, dizzying effect on me.

"Please," he sounded as if he were hurting. "Don't leave me."

"But..." I tried to get something out before his mouth came down and caught mine in a spellbinding kiss, capturing me as if trying to keep a part of me forever. I was a goner and I knew it. Pretty soon I'd be agreeing to whatever he said. I'd do whatever he wanted, I had no control when he held me and put his mouth on me. That was all right. I didn't want any control at this moment. I simply yearned to be washed away in the wonderful knowledge that he wanted me.

"California..." his voice was caked with emotion as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Don't you understand that I've got no direction without you," he softly nuzzled my neck as he whispered against my skin.

"Oh, god. Oh...Tripp, what are we going to do?" I whispered with desperation in an oncoming haze of joy and euphoria.

"We make it work," he said simply. "That's what two people do when they're in love."

Either my heart stopped beating at that moment, or it began beating so quickly that it overwhelmed me. Whichever it was, my chest felt like it was about to explode.

He continued. "I've never been in love before...but if love is what you described it to be a moment ago, then I love you more than a man ever loved anything in his life."

"Tripp..." I whispered breathlessly, not wanting to wake up from this magnificent dream. "Say it again..." I couldn't believe what was happening.

He chuckled lightly before he looked down at me seriously. "I love you," he said, as if testing out the words. "I love you...I love you..."

It was a soft mantra the way he kept saying it as he placed kisses along my neck and up across my face. I clung to him, not wanting him to stop. The harder I pulled him to me the more I realized I wasn't dreaming. My hell had just turned into heaven, and at that moment I knew a thousand miles of geography between us was nothing. In just two short weeks we had formed something that could overcome that.

We stood there in each other's arms for a few moments. "Mmm, Kira don't you want to say something to me?" he moaned against my neck.

I giggled with delight. "What for?" I teased, still clutching his head to me. "You've already heard me say it with your eavesdropping. Perhaps you shouldn't be so stealthy..."

He pulled back slightly and looked at me. "I know you love me," he grinned. "But if you won't say it then I guess I'll just have to get it out of you using my methods of torture." His sensual voice caressed me and I shivered. As he ran a finger down the front of my chest, I had no doubt what sort of methods he referred to.

"Torture you say? That sounds like something I might enjoy," I reached for him.

He scooped me up in his arms and moved us to one of the larger, empty storage stalls where a couple of blankets were laid out. I guessed this was where he had slept last night. He smiled down at me. "Uh uh, you're supposed to be in agony..."

"Pleasurable agony, darling," I grinned at him and he burst out laughing, remembering his words from days ago.

"What am I gonna do with you?" he said as he wrapped his arms around me after setting me on the ground.

"Love me," I whispered in his ear, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling us down onto the soft covering above the straw. "Just as I love you with all my heart."

He squeezed me. "That goes without saying, honey."

"Oh, but I do love to hear you say it."

"Well in that case," he whispered in his sexy southern drawl as he began unbuttoning my blouse. "I love you, Ms. Davis." My skin began to warm as he let my shirt hang open and moved to hold my face while he kissed the side of my neck. "I love everything about you..."

I sighed contently. "Everything?"

"Oh yes, ma'am," he whispered slowly, his words heavy. "I love your smile, your laugh, your eyes that light up when you're happy." His tongue brushed my neck behind my ear as one hand moved my hair out of the way. "I love this little freckle that hides behind your earlobe..."

I shivered with delight, not having even realized I had a freckle there. He continued talking as he placed kisses along my neck and then upon my shoulders and collarbone.

"I love how you look like an angel when you're sleeping, and how you scrunch your nose up when I wake you in the morning. I love the way you bite your lower lip when you're trying to think of something to say, but can't find the words." His thumb came up to lightly stroke my bottom lip as he said it. Then, slowly, his hand moved inside of my blouse, and his fingers caressed the tops of my breasts that thrust out of the low-cut bra I wore. Heat engulfed me as he reached into the lace to find a pebbled nipple, and I flushed at the level of intimacy.

He laughed affectionately before whispering sensually in my ear. "And my darling girl, I love how you still blush for me when I touch you..."

His soft words thrilled me even more than his fingers moving upon my flesh. I moaned softly with a mixture of physical pleasure and sheer, unadulterated joy. Yes, I was blushing, blushing for this unbelievably perfect man who I had fallen for. I loved him.

And he continued to tell how he loved me, his voice laced with thick desire. "I love how full your breasts are...how they fit perfectly into my hands. I love how your nipples stiffen when they're under my fingers...I love how you moan when I do this..." He gently began circling the nipple inside my bra with two of his rough, calloused fingertips, and it rose to meet his touch. How well he knew me, I thought, as I began to softly whimper between shallow breaths.

When his hand left my breast I groaned in disappointment, and he chuckled knowingly. "Don't worry, love, there's more...there's always more." He slowly began to pull my open shirt down my arms, feeling as much of me as he could along the way. His words were like an aphrodisiac, caressing me, making me ache for him.

"I love the way you shiver when I undress you..." he continued as my clothes left my body, leaving me in my bra and panties. The chilled air of the barn cooled my skin, but Tripp's mouth was eager to warm it by kissing and licking every inch he unveiled. The places he couldn't reach with his lips, he stroked with his fingers. It was too much for me. His ardent declaration of love coupled with what he was doing to my body heightened my sense of ecstasy.

At some point his shirt had come off as well. Everything was hazy to me as we drowned ourselves in passion. I felt hard, bare skin under my fingers and soon my hands were just as active as his, running over his solid torso in need. Muscles rippled under my grip as he fiercely held me to him. The hands on my back that supported me stopped caressing briefly to unhook my bra before he quickly turned me around and wrapped his arms around my midsection.

"I love how beautiful you are, Kira," he groaned as he moved my hair away from my neck before slowly dragging his tongue up the feverish slope. "I love how when I see you naked I completely lose control." His thumbs lightly slid under the loose bra straps and guided them down my arms. More groaning ensued, from both us. Once my breasts were free I slid my arms up behind me and Tripp guided them around his neck.

My flesh melted under his touch as we sat there in the barn on top of the soft hay. He moved his hands gently over the front of my body, running his fingers over my belly and breasts, making me tremble in his arms as he continued to kiss my neck. The pulse between my legs grew into an unforgiving throb, and I found myself losing patience. I ground my hips against the heavy bulge in the front of his jeans.

Groaning, he stilled my movements by firmly cupping me between my legs. "I love how for someone so innocent, you know just what to do to make me wild," he murmured. "Luckily I have some tricks of my own..." I held my breath as his first and middle fingers began to steadily move over my wet slit, which was hardly concealed by the small inch of thin, damp, satin fabric that lay on top of it.

"I love the way you always wear the sexiest panties." He seemed to be amused with my underwear, slipping his fingers into the crotch of the tiny garment and playfully taking a hold of the material, pulling it away from my body. "Is there any point in wearing these, Sweetheart? Besides to drive me crazy? I mean, they barely cover anything...not that I'm complaining," he whispered as he chuckled.

"Mmm, it's a California thing," I joked through my sighing as his fingers continued to tease me.

He laughed before softly singing a familiar Beach Boys tune in my ear. "I wish they all could be California girls..."

I giggled as he slowly turned me around and gently lay me down on the blankets. My smile faded slightly when I looked up at his face. His stare was heartfelt and tender, and a wave of love washed over me. Returning his look, I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down for a tender kiss that didn't stay tender for very long. His mouth began to ravage me, pushing his tongue past my lips so that it could meet mine in an erotic dance.

Soon the tongue was no longer in my mouth, but swirling around a nipple while his thumbs brushed the undersides of my breasts. Immediately, I grasped his shoulders, squeezing and moaning my appreciation.

But then his mouth lifted and he looked down at me. I must have stared up in need, using my expression to ask him why he had stopped. I didn't mean to be so dependent on his touch, but I couldn't help it.

"I love the way you beg for it with your eyes..."

"No...no I don't," I shut my eyes tightly, refusing to believe I was so obvious.

"Oh yes you do, my dear. And if I don't get it from your eyes, all I have to do is feel you to know how much you want me." I gasped as a finger slipped underneath my soaked panties and slid into my warm canal with ease.

We both groaned as he used his entire hand to pet me while his middle finger caressed my inner walls. "I love the way you faithfully keep your pussy smooth for me." He stroked my dewy lips, feeling their softness, enhanced by the moisture that coated them. "I love how swollen you get down here, how you unconsciously grind yourself against my hand when you want me to touch your clit. I love the sweet little sounds you make when I finally appease you and stroke that little nub that throbs for my touch."

"Tripp," I gasped as he began to circle my bud. "If you don't stop talking like that...I'm going...I'm going to..."

"You're going to what? Come for me? Now, now...we can't have that, can we?" He gave my clit a little pinch before he pulled his fingers from underneath my panties and slowly brought them to his lips, tasting them.

"I love how your juices are like ambrosia to me," he sighed and closed his eyes as my moisture coated his tongue. I knew I was in for something when he looked down at me with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "...And I love how one taste is never enough."

Moving like a man on a mission, he had my panties off in two seconds, quickly sliding them down past my quivering ankles before he grasped my arms and yanked me into an upright position. I didn't know what the goal was, so I tried to relax at let him adjust me to his liking. He took me in his arms and crushed my body to his, bringing me up to my knees. Our mouths met, our lips touched, our tongues danced, and I melted into him with a powerful longing I didn't know I possessed.

Somehow, with senses whirling, we managed to get his pants off, and once our bare skin met, I softly sang my pleasure to him as he began a slow, languorous journey down my body. I was drowning in ecstasy, but I still heard him whisper to me as I sat there on my knees. "I love what I'm about to do to you..."

Before the words could register, he dived. Grabbing my hips and raising me upward to create a space between the ground and my bottom, he threw himself on the blanket and positioned his head back underneath me, between my legs. Firmly, he lowered me onto his mouth and I let out a large gasp when his tongue penetrated my moist opening. I shuddered but he grasped me firmly, and all I could do was slowly float away as his lips moved upon the most sensitive part of my body. But then I opened my eyes and realized what position we were in, taking notice of the glorious, pulsing organ before me, and a new desire started to spread.

With a greed that matched his, I leaned forward on my forearms and attacked. There was something about taking this man's cock between my lips that thrilled me and gave me an unbridled joy. Perhaps it was the appreciative moan I received when I first swirled my tongue over the thick head before closing my mouth over it. Of course I was doing quite a bit of moaning myself. He lapped and sucked between my legs, and my ministrations to his sex only egged him on.

We fed off each other, lost in complete abandonment. I rocked on top of him as the lower part of me throbbed on his lips. My own lips struggled to maintain a steady rhythm, as it was difficult to do much of anything when he put his mouth down there, let alone focus on giving him pleasure. How I managed, I don't know. The experience was so intense, and I found my senses blurring.

He was good. Although I devoured him, taking as much as I good into my mouth and wholly devoting myself to working him in and out of my lips, he didn't falter or let up. A strong hand kneaded my buttocks while he raided my opening with his tongue, and I felt as if my entire body were being doused in pleasure, instead of just that one area. The man had the ability to make me lose myself, and I loved it... almost as much as I loved him.

I moaned around his cock as his wet tongue flickered over the stiff apex of my mound. When he took it in his mouth and began a gentle sucking, I knew I was done for. I lifted my head and trembled, trying to say something, but nothing would come out. I simply gasped and whined while he worked between my legs.

"T...T...Tripp..." I finally whispered shakily, as if I were dying there on top of him. "Please..."

That "please" is what did it. He responded to my soft plead, and I knew he would give me the moon right then if I asked for it. He turned my body around so that I came face to face with him, and it was clear neither of us could wait any longer. We kissed, tasting one another on each other's lips. His eyes were wild as he looked up at me with a hard, penetrating stare, and he gave a slight smile as he took hold of my straddled hips.

"I love how you cry out when you take my cock inside you," he said softly with a trace of amusement. I didn't understand the humor and looked at him defiantly, as if challenging his allegation. He cocked an eyebrow, and with a devilish smile, he lifted me, and impaled me on his organ.

He moaned in contentment, both from the feeling that came with entering me, and from the arrogant satisfaction he derived in knowing he was right. My cry was primitive as he sank into me, inch by thick, glorious inch. "God...yes..." he sighed below me, closing his eyes in sheer bliss. "I love the moment I first enter you, and how it feels like I'm entering the gates of heaven." I knew the feeling, and heaven sounded like a pretty accurate description.

He gave me a moment to adjust to the sensation, and then, in the dim room with flickering lights, as a gentle evening rain continued to bathe the barn and serenade our passion, we proceeded to love each other in zealous abandonment. I rode him with an unbridled ardor that he matched as he used his strong arms to help move me up and down the length of him. I quivered and quaked, he caressed and conquered, and together we slowly gave a piece of our souls to one another.

After a few moments, he raised his upper torso to meet mine, still firmly holding me and moving me upon him. As his arms wrapped around my middle, circling me protectively, he fixed me in a wondrous stare. Our faces were now but inches away from each other's, and though our bodies wildly mated, though our mouths hung open, panting heavily, our eyes stayed consistently trained, not doing so much as blinking.

He spoke, not breaking the intense connection, but only heightening it. "I love you, Kira...I love you so much."

"Tripp..." I whispered steadily. "Coming to this ranch was the best thing that ever happened to me."

It's odd how our passion usually rendered us speechless when we wrapped ourselves in the sensation of each other's bodies. Usually I had trouble forming the most simplest of phrases. But strangely, our words came easily now, almost as if they were as effortless as the lovemaking itself. I didn't even have to think about them as they came pouring out of me.

We were swept away then, exploding off into some distant, blissful utopia where only we existed. For us, time stood still, and the earth stopped turning. Something happened there in the barn that night. It consumed us, and we were born again, renewed in each other's love.

MissKris14
MissKris14
582 Followers