The Lady Captains Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

She just nodded and said defiantly, "I just can't help myself, he does things to me that you can't. I love the sex I get from him and yes, he only has to call and I will go to him!"

"Do you wish us to divorce?" I asked.

"No, I do still love you, maybe if you can be patient with me I can get him out of my system. He just fucks me, you on the other hand make love to me, I don't want to lose either of you."

"You honestly expect me to stand back and let him fuck you senseless knowing that all he has to do is beckon and you will come running back begging for more? I don't think so." I said.

I continued, "What about me? What's my payback to be, sloppy seconds or the odd mercy fuck?

She replied tauntingly, "Maybe if that's what it will take for you to get it up, if you had been more attentive to my needs this need never have happened!"

With this last exchange a deep depression hit me, I knew then we were finished, my wife of 18 years, no longer desired me, she may indeed still love me, but it was a love borne out of pity not desire...

I made one last attempt to warn her about Samuels and said vehemently, "You do know he beats Samantha, she had to go to the A&E at the Royal Infirmary only last month? Just be warned, if does that to his wife, what chance is there for you? When he starts to abuse you, I may not be here to support you."

"You bloody liar," she screamed back at me, "He told me you would try to blacken his name. Anyway he explained what happened to Samantha and for your information she is a self abuser who deliberately inflicts the wounds on her body to seek attention and try and get him to love her again."

There was nothing more to say. I just shook my head and said, "I will see my lawyer on Monday and start the divorce proceedings, you should know I intend to seek custody of our children."

Sally's parents brought the twins home later that evening and asked if there was any hope for our marriage. I told them, "No, she says she loves me but cannot give him up. So I will be filing for divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences, unless she decides to fight me for custody of the twins."

Her father said, "I am sorry to hear things have gone that far, I understand your position and sympathise with you, now if you don't mind, her mother and I would like to talk to our daughter."

I called Sally back to the lounge from her room and went into the girl's room and tried to explain to them my intentions. They were upset, of course they were, but to my surprise where far more stoical about I than I thought possible. Amy said as I turned to leave, "We both want to stay with you when you get divorced."

I told them, "And I want you both to live with me as well, but the court will make the final decision on that."

I did not burden them with the advice I had been given on the chances of that happening.

I do not know what transpired between Sally and her parents but she was very subdued for the rest of the weekend.

On Monday I phoned my lawyer and told him to start the divorce action. I also told him I was trying to get the necessary proof to ensure I would be awarded custody.

The only good thing that happened that day was that Gerry popped into the office looking extremely well for someone who had recent heart surgery. He turned and closed office door and said: " I want you to keep this to yourself for now, Trevor and Samantha know, but I am not returning to active role in the company. I am 68 years old and this heart problem has forced me to review things. As you know when we last reorganised the company structure the shares were distributed amongst the directors, Trevor and Samantha have 15% each, Jerry and yourself have 10% each and I have retained the remaining 50%. Now because of the inheritance taxes in this country, I have decided I must protect my business and secure my grand children's future, so I have put all of my shares into a trust fund to secure their inheritance. My accountant assures me this is perfectly legal. I have decided that Samantha will administer the trust fund. I think she is more attuned to the business and more likely to take the long term view than Trevor and he is in complete agreement with this decision. So, effective 1st of August Samantha will assume the role of the Managing Director.

I thanked him for sharing the news of the changes with me and told him, "I will be sorry to see you go, you have been my mentor and friend for eighteen years and I owe you s o much. We will miss you around here, everyone will be sorry to see you go"

"Hey," he said with a smile, "I will still be around for advice should you need any, you know that. I will pop in from time to time, just to stick my nose in and stir the pot just to keep everyone on their toes."

Later that day, it was a happy, bubbly Samantha that dropped bye my office and I congratulated her on her promotion, she smiled and gave me a big hug. This was the first opportunity I had had for a private conversation with her since her revelation in the club lounge, so I shut the office door and asked he, "How are you and Jerry getting on?"

Her sunny mood clouded as she said, "You know he is screwing Sally, don't you?" I nodded in confirmation and she continued, "He is full of remorse about it and has asked me to forgive him. He assures me he is going to finish with her this week and promises me he will never hit me again. I have decided to give us one more try, but I have warned him that if he ever strays again or abuse me again, it's over!"

"What about you and Sally?" she asked.

So I told her the truth and said, "Her betrayal of me has cut too deep, I have filed for divorce and doubt if we can ever be reconciled."

She said simply, "I am so sorry."

We left it at that and returned to work. Later, I reflected on the events of the day and realised that my suspicions that Samuels was playing a deeper game than just seducing my wife had been confirmed.

I marshalled my thoughts and listed the facts and suppositions on my computer. It all added up, the bastard was seeking to take over control of the company. He had his shares and if he could suborn those now held by Samantha, he would have control of the company. It all hinged on him be able to get Samantha to give him her vote, hence his efforts to shore up their marriage. It still did not answer why he was deliberately humiliating me. Was he trying to force me into taking retaliatory action or resign my position? I went to bed with the latter unanswered.

It was Tuesday, when the phone intercepts yielded the details me some further insight into Sally's total subservience to Samuels.

She had again called him at work pleading for him to meet with him. He agreed to meet with her that evening and ordered, "Pick me up at the club, I will be in the bar, Oh, and wear something short, sexy and revealing!"

"What do you suggest, I could wear the backless little cocktail dress? You liked that one when we were in Scotland she said teasingly.

"That one will be perfect." He confirmed.

"I will give you a call when I get to the car park." She said.

"No, you will come into the bar and ask me to take you to bed." He commanded.

"But everyone will see and hear me if I do that." She cried.

"Do you think I give a fuck about that, just do as you are told, or do not bother to come at all." He stated flatly.

She just said in surrender, "OK" and hung up.

I was sickened listening to that conversation, dismayed at the humiliation he would force upon her and determined I would fix him sooner or later.

I watched Sally closely that evening, she was nervous and was clearly trying to find a way to get the twins and I out of the way so she could leave the house unobserved. The twins took her hints and went to their rooms quietly, I on the other hand sat in the lounge and awaited her departure. Finally, she went and changed and reappeared wearing the little black dress as ordered. It was a dress I had never seen before, she must have bought it especially for Scotland I thought abstractly. She looked absolutely stunning! I felt my cock twitch at the way her unfettered breasts were bouncing as she came down the stairs. She looked me in the eyes as if challenging me to say something, then looked pointedly at my erection showing through my sweat suit pants I was wearing and then just smiled at me wickedly.

I was tempted to get up and plead with her not to go, but not could find the guts to say anything. I could not face the prospect of further humiliation when she rejected my plea.

Some time later I went to check if the live video feed from Betsy was working and was just in time to catch them entering the van. She entered first and he followed, he was all over her, pulling her back into his arms, his hands capturing her breasts from behind and finding there way automatically via the backless element of her dress and pulling on her engorged nipples.

She pulled herself from his arms with a giggle and quickly pulled off her dress, she was stark naked, I knew she had no bra on, she could not wear one with that dress, but she was not wearing any panties either.

She held out her hand and he tossed her thong, and she said with some excitement, "You were very naughty making me take them off in front of that fat slob Simmonds."

"You loved every minute of it, I saw you deliberately hesitate just at the point where he could get a glimpse of cunt." He stated with a grin. "I will have to punish you for exceeding my orders, but first a drink." he continued.

He went to a carrier bag he had brought with him and withdrew a bottle of Scotch. He poured them both a good measure.

At that point I could not see what happened next as he had turned away from the camera, but I thought I saw him reach into his pocket and take something out. A few moments later he turned back and handed her drink. She lay there on the bed naked, sipping her drink as he casually undressed.

"So how are you intending to punish me tonight? " She asked with grin on her face.

"Just be patient you slut, you'll get well fucked tonight!"

A turned and again reached into his bag and brought out a pair of realistic looking handcuffs and proceeded to attached Sally's wrists to the bed post railings.

"O goody, I love it when you restrain me like this," Sally said.

I continued to watch as he teased with her aroused nipples, Sally started to moan and twist her body trying desperately to maintain contact with his fingers. Suddenly he stopped teasing and pinched her right nipple viciously, twisting and pulling forcing her to arch her body in an effort to ease the pain. He released her tit and quickly repeated the procedure on her left nipple. Seemingly satisfied with her arousal, he reached once more into his bag, this time he had some sort of clamps that he quickly attached to her turgid nipples. Sally screamed with pain as the clamps bit into her sensitive areas. Samuels stood back at that point and admired his efforts so far, then he said, "Are you ready for more?"

Sally just nodded, but he was not having that so he repeated, "No, you must tell me!"

Her body was shaking and trembling in her need, I could see she was totally in his power and listened in awe as she cried, "The weights, I want the weights!"

He turned again and lifted a short length of chain from his bag and attached an end to each nipple, then proceeded to stretch the chain away from her arched body, pulling on her heavy breasts stretching them until she screamed at him, "Stop, stop oh please stop it hurts too much!"

He just laughed down at her and said, "I've only just begun"

He jerked the chain again and tied it off on the same rail as her handcuffs. This stretched her tits back towards her face and I could see the pain in her face as the effort to keep her back arched began fail, causing even more stress to her abused tits. She was moaning continuously now and she begged him, "Fuck me, please fuck me, I need it now."

"Patience," he told her.

He got up from the bed and I watched as he walked into the small kitchenette integral with the motor home and started rummaging in the utensils drawer. Finding what he wanted he returned to the bed and at that point I was able to see what he had in his hand. It was a plastic fish turner in his hand and I could see Sally's eyes widen in fear as he approached her. At first he just gently caressed her abused breasts with the edge of the utensil, but soon started lightly slapping her tits in turn, leaving red marks on her beautiful breasts. Sally was writhing around the bed, oblivious to everything bar the pain in her breasts. Suddenly, she let out a terrible scream and started to orgasm, her body shaking and quivering until she must have passed out.

Samuels released the clamps from her nipples and wrists. She just twitched and started moaning as her blood started to re-enter he abused nipples. Sally had passed out from either from the pain or from a reaction to her orgasms.

Seeing she was out of it for the moment, Samuels picket up his phone and started to talk.

"Simmonds," he said, "I need you prepare me some more of that special mixture you provided me with a while back.

There was silence for a moment then continued with a short laugh. "Yes, the one I used at the drive in, but remember cut down on the Rohypnol, she was nearly out of it when I used it on her then. I want her aroused, even a bit high but fully aware and active on Saturday."

Again silence as he listened, then, "Yes, a slightly weaker version than one you provided for the Open trip will be great."

There was a longer silence before he said, "Yes, I even got the slut to buy the Whisky, it's a real turn on, fucking his wife and drinking whisky that he has paid for."

More silence, then, "Yes, we are still on for the gang bang on Saturday afternoon, it's time for me to move on, I have another married slut lined up and ready to go. Make sure you bring the mixture, just to warm her up a little, see you Saturday at three." He said as he terminated the call.

The bastard, I thought, he has been drugging her to get her to perform, but then I realised, she was not drugged when she was phoning him begging to meet her. Confused, I returned to the screen and continued to watch her in descend into total degradation.

Shortly after the call was terminated, Sally came around and Samuels wasted no time in presenting his erection to her lips. She sucked him like a drowning woman gasping for air, his eyes were shut in ecstasy. He was obviously about to cum, when he roughly pulled her away from him by the hair, she screwed her face up form the pain but said nothing. He then told her to get on her back and prepare herself. She rapidly assumed the position, lying with her legs splayed open, her pussy dripping with her arousal, he knelt over her looking at her need and asked, "What do you need now?"

"Fuck me, fuck your slut, hard...."

He entered her and with one savage thrust drove his thick cock as deep into her as he could, paused and then started to gather momentum. Sally was thrusting back at him, her longlegs wrapped around his waist urging him onwards, He stiffened and came shooting his load into her cunt. She started to climax just as he finished, but his failure to wait for her, caused to moan, "No.... wait for me, I'm nearly there."

It was too late, he had had his satisfaction and his rapidly shrinking dick slipped out of her leaving a trail of semen in it's wake. Sally pushed him off her and quickly took him back into her mouth, working feverishly to get him erect once more.

She sucked for what seemed like hours but when I checked it had only been about five minutes and then his manhood rose again to the occasion. He pushed her onto her hands and knees, and re-entered her pussy, but this was only to lubricate his cock with their combined juices. He pulled out and used his fingers to lubricate her anus. He was getting impatient now and told her roughly, "Spread you arse, slut."

Sally dropped her head onto the pillow and placing her hands on her cheeks, pulled them apart to ease his entry. He presented his cock to her puckered arse and without any consideration just forced it up her back passage. She let out a long scream and tried to get off him, but he just clasped her hips tightly and started to pump I and out. Sally's screams turned to whimpers and as she got into the rhythm started to grunt and moan. Soon she was beginning to push back at him as he fucked her to another climax. He rested then for a few seconds and took up the beat once more until they both shuddered in orgasm, his thrusts diminishing as his cum flooded into her.

They lay there for a while, then arose and started to get dressed.

"Come you lazy cow, get your arse in gear, you have to take me back to get my car."

Sally immediately jumped up and quickly collected the soiled bed linen and shoved it into a laundry bag to take home. She then dressed without even bothering to clean herself up. Picking up the laundry bag they vacated Betsy together.

I sat there stunned for a moment and reset the video clip and watched again. I found the sight of her being used like a tramp, turned me on and my erection was bursting my pants. What was wrong with me, she was my wife and she was fucking her lover and instead of being neutered by the images, I was aroused. I reflected on what I had observed and came to the conclusion, there was insufficient evidence in what I had seen to give me custody I wanted, but thought, maybe Saturday will be better!!! Go figure ..... Better?

I heard the sound of the garage door opening and this brought me back to my senses, I had to close the computer and act as though I was completely unaware of her evening's activities when she came through the door.

As she came in the door, I was just about to enter my room. I turned to look at her and was shocked to see she had not bothered to clean herself up. She just licked her lips laviciously and went directly to her room.

I retired to mine, with a raging hard on, there was nothing to say.

I lay on top of my bed and tried to read a book, my mind in turmoil, she still had the ability to arouse me with just a look

A little while later, I heard her door open and few seconds later my door opened. To my surprise, Sally stood there dressed only in the red lingerie set that I had bought her.

She walked up to me and stood there, legs apart and cum slowly making it's way down her legs. She paused and looked straight at my lap and horrified, I found my manhood responding. She smiled and walked over to me and said, "Well, are you ready for some sloppy seconds?"

Reason went out the window and lust prevailed, I tried to pull her onto my bed, but she took command and pushed me down on my back.

"Watch," she said and proceeded to do a slow strip, first the bra, exposing her bruised tits to my lustful gaze then her panties revealing her matted pussy and finally the suspender belt, which she draped across my erection. I nearly came there and then such was my lust.

She the approached the bed and placed herself astride my torso. Slowly she edged her way up my body until she straddled my face and lowered her streaming pussy onto my face.

"Lick me," she ordered, "Suck all his come from my cheating cunt."

I was almost suffocating as she started to grind her pussy on my chin, tongue and nose, but I did as she had ordered and tentatively started to lick her clit. The taste was not as bad as I had imagined and I was soon sucking his cum out of her pussy and trying to push my tongue deeper into her soaking gash. I heard her breathing quickening, a sure sign her climax was fast approaching and I gently bit on her labia just as she convulsed in orgasm. She spun round and before I could protest, she commanded, "Now my arse, clean out my arse!"

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers