The Lady Captains Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

Sally managed to withdraw her mouth from Jimmy's cock and told Ian to get on his back, which he speedily accomplished. Sally wasted no time in mounting him, and the look of pure lust came over her face as she slowly lowered herself onto his rigid member.

Sally called out "Jimmy, you get my arse, but use some lubrication oil first, I don't want to end up bleeding when that monster fills my bum!"

He moved to comply with her commands and he was soon easing himself into her stretched anus. Pete and Colin positioned themselves to gain access to her swinging tits and were soon pulling on her nipples, causing her breasts to elongate painfully. Sally started her first orgasm, as they tripled teamed her holes and she seemed to start a continuous stream of them as they pounded her body.

Ian and Jimmy did not last long and they soon erupted into her receptive body. They withdrew and were immediately replaced by Pete and Colin, they were not as well endowed length wise as Ian and Jimmy, but Colin had the thickest prick I have ever seen.

Sally had one look at that and said, "Sorry, you are not putting that monster in my bum, you will have to make do with my pussy!"

As they started pounding both her holes, Sally started to orgasm on a continuous basis. Her body was vibrating with pleasure as they took her to the heights of ecstasy. At the pace they were going they clearly were not going to last too long, and with a final shudder, they both exploded within her almost simultaneously. As they withdrew from her, I looked down at her gaping holes and watched as their combined sperm oozed from her.

They guys quickly got dressed, thanked us both and said they would see us in the morning. As soon as they had left, I dived between her still spread legs and started to eat the cum from her oozing cunt and arse. I brought her to another orgasm, before she pulled my head from between her sweaty thighs and ordered me to fuck her. I pushed my throbbing cock into sopping cunt. I could not feel any resistance, she had been stretched so much. I humped her as fast as I could and felt myself, tighten before exploding deep inside her cunt. At that totally spent, we fell into a deep sleep.

The following morning, Sally and I had little time for discussion about the previous night's activities as we were awakened by the lads knocking at the door, time for our golf date. Sally and I were split up, I travelled with Ian and Jimmy, whilst Sally went with James and Andrew. When we reached the course, it was a somewhat dishevelled Sally that emerged from the back seat with James. I looked at her closely to see her skirt was up around her waist, her panties clearly wet in front as she pulled her skirt down to cover herself. As I gave her an enquiring look, she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. I was drawn with James, I and Jimmy and we were first to tee off. We did not see much of the other four-ball, but they kept up with us the hole way round so nothing much could have happened on the course.

After lunch and few beers, we headed back and again sally and I travelled separately arriving back at Betsy almost together.

Without a word being spoken, Sally led them all into Betsy and with a quick instruction to me, "Jack, be a sweetie and get our clubs out of the car and as I'm going to be busy for a while, why don't you take a walk and I'll see you later!" With that she closed the door firmly in my face and locked it.

I was dumbstruck, this was not our agreement about this weekend, I knocked at the door, but the only response I got was when Ian stuck his head out the passenger window and said, "Fuck off Jack!, Sally will be well fucked when you get back. It's two now, so best leave it till around six, that should give us enough time to give her what she needs."

With that, he wound the window back up and all I could hear was Sally screaming, "Fuck me hard, both of you, fuck me hard NOW!"

I shouted once more, "Sally, Betsy¸ Betsy, I know you can hear me, you know what this means, please stop now?"

The only response I could hear was Sally urging them, "Ignore him and just fuck me hard, keep fucking me hard, make me your slut!"

I tried to shut out the sounds of her passion, but they remained haunting me as I turned and walked away.

I don't know where I walked that afternoon, but I must have covered a lot of ground as I was plain knackered when I eventually returned to the site. As I walked towards Betsy, I noticed the door was wide open and a group of young boys, probably no more than thirteen or fourteen years old were peering in the door watching someone or something going on inside. When they saw me approach they quickly scarpered, laughing and smirking as they ran away. I walked to the door and the site that greeted me would haunt me for years to come.

Sally was on her back, lying on the breakfast table with the old guy the cleaned the toilets busy fucking away between her legs, with Sally urging him, "Fuck me you fat bastard, make me cum, I want you to cum inside my cunt!"

As I approached, they were so busy, they did not hear me approach, I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him off my wife, just as he started to ejaculate, splashing his cum all over my loving wife's tits and belly. She started to protest, when she suddenly realised that I was standing there, but instead of any remorse, she simply smiled with cum all over her face and hair and said, "What took you so long lover, are you ready to finish me off?"

I was speechless, anger was coursing through my body, so I simply turned away and started to prepare Betsy for leaving the site.

After about 10 minutes, I found time to say, "You have fifteen minutes to get yourself cleaned up, we're leaving then, ready or not!"

Sally asked, "What's wrong, I thought this you were Ok with my having a slutty weekend?"

"The way you have behaved this afternoon is not what we agreed to. You must of heard me make the agreed stop call, but you not only chose to disregard it, you positively made a point of rubbing my nose in your total contempt for me and our marriage. This weekend is over as of now, if you don't like it, I suggest you take what you want and arrange to stop with your Scots friends. I 'm sure they will be happy to accommodate you for a couple of days at least."

She stopped short at that last statement and said, "Very well, I will be ready to leave with you in fifteen minutes, but this discussion is not over!"

When she returned from the showers, she was a sight more presentable than when she had left Betsy. She had showered removing all visible signs of her recent debauchery and changed into a short summer dress. She had also donned a bra as the straps were visible at the shoulders. Sally came over to stand beside me as I started Betsy and manoeuvred her out of the parking site and towards the main road.

Sally said slyly, "Jack, it's pretty late to be driving all the way home, why don't we just travel to Southport and stop there overnight and resume tomorrow?"

What she had said made sense, I was too tired and pent up for such a long drive anyway, so I agreed as long as she promised me no more shenanigans from now on. She agreed, so I turned south and completed the relatively short journey in just over 30 minutes. Finding a site took us a little longer, but we finally found one and I connected up the utilities while Sally made us supper. By unspoken agreement, we did not discuss the events of the afternoon and once we had cleared away the supper dishes Sally suggested we take walk into town and maybe have a drink somewhere

We walked along the main street, mostly window shopping¸ but not word was exchanged between us. We were both lost in our own thoughts, I was contemplating what future our marriage held. I knew I could take no more, as much as I loved her, I could not accept her total disrespect for me and the trust was gone. Sally pointed out a pub that looked pretty busy and suggested we stop for a drink, I agreed, I was ready for a drink and went to the bar to buy us both a drink. When I returned form the bar, Sally was chatting to a group of men playing pool, so I handed her the wine she had asked for and suggested we find a seat.

She just shrugged and said, "You'll be lucky, it's mobbed in here. You go find one, I'll just wait here and chat with these guys."

I felt deflated, I was being dismissed again, so I said, "I am leaving when I finish this drink¸ if you intend to stay longer our marriage is over!"

She turned to me and hissed, "Don't you issue ultimatums to me, you agreed to this weekend and it's not over until we get home."

With that she turned back to and started to resume their conversation.

I quickly drained my pint and tapped Sally's shoulder and said, "I am leaving now, are you coming?"

She looked straight at me with a challenge in her eye and said, "I'll see you later."

I turned and left her there.

Back at Betsy, I tried to read a book, but threw it down after a few minutes, I got up and paced around hoping that Sally would burst in the door any minute and we would try to get ourselves back together, but it never happened.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch as I was abruptly awakened by my mobile phone ringing. I looked at the time, after midnight, a quick look round told me that Sally was not yet back as I groped for the phone. The call display told me it was Sally, I just terminated the call unanswered. She was a big girl I thought and knew exactly what she was doing, I was too emotionally drained to care anymore.

I awoke the following morning around nine, a quick look told me all I needed to know, no Sally.

I tried her mobile and was not surprised when a male voice answered, "Your Sally's a bit busy at the moment, I'd let you talk to her but her mouth's full at present. I got to tell you, she's just about fucked us out and we are about to call in reinforcements! We will call you when we have finished with her, so don't you worry too much, she's being well looked after!"

At that he hung up and when I call back, her number was unobtainable. the bastard had switched her phone off!

I was gutted, I had kept some hope that she would have returned late last night, but in my heart I knew it was finally over. It was Sunday morning and I debated with myself whether I should simply pack up Betsy and set off for home, leaving the bitch to find her own way back¸ but I knew she had no money or credit cards with her, so I decided that I owed her after eighteen years of marriage, to at least get her home. I waited all day for the call, but none came so before going to bed that night, I prepared Betsy for a quick get away the following morning. Sod it, I thought if she's not her by the morning, she can find her own way back.

It was the following morning very early when I was awakened by my phone. Groggily I looked at the time, 05.00, good god I thought as I accepted the call. The message was direct and to the point.

"You'll find your wife in the Gents Toilet on the promenade, better bring something to wrap around her, she seems to have lost what she had on!" he said with a laugh.

"We had left some video and pictures of her time with us on her phone just to remind her of what a good slut she is. enjoy" and then he hung up.

I quickly got myself dressed and drove Betsy to the Promenade Toilets. I entered the Gents and at first did not see her and was about to leave when I heard a moan emanating from one of the stalls. I pushed the door open and there she was, my wife completely nude with legs spread to support her on the toilet. She was semi conscious and I noted the dried sperm matting her hair and the bruises to her breasts. She also had a strip of 3" Sticky tape stuck to her body, running from her pubis and between her legs, where it disappeared behind her.

I heard some sounds of activity outside and decided that any closer inspection would have to wait until later. I managed to get her wrapped in the old raincoat I brought with me and pulled her to her feet. We staggered outside to Betsy and I got her into the van, putting her on the bed. She lay there, with the coat spilling open revealing her naked abused body to my gaze, she was still just about out of it, so I told her to lie there and sleep for a while.

I needed to move Betsy, she was parked on a double yellow line and would soon attract attention if I did not move her soon, so I got in the driver's seat and started driving towards home. I drove for about half an hour and decided I needed to eat and check on Sally, so I pulled off the road into a deserted industrial estate and looked for somewhere to park up. I was lucky and found a deserted warehouse and driving round to the rear loading bay, I spotted a hose pipe connected to a tap.

I parked Betsy next to the hose and I went into the back and took a closer look at Sally. She was a mess! In addition to the dried semen and bruising to her breasts, I noted at some point they had her breasts pierced and a small gold pin inserted in each nipple. Her neck was covered in bite marks and her lips were swollen. My eyes travelled further down her body till they reached where they had taped her.

I started to peel off the tape and Sally uttered the first coherent words I had heard from her in over thirty six hours, "Please, no more, I need to rest, I can't take anymore without rest!"

I thought there is no easy way to remove the tape, best just to rip it off, so I did just that and Sally screamed in agony as I did so. Serves her right, I thought and on looking closer I saw that she had something stuck in her vagina. I gripped the end of what I thought was a bit of cellophane and watched in awe as a stick of rock (candy) still wrapped in it's cellophane cover emerged from her pussy. It was about 2" in diameter and 6" long, it was liberally coated with sperm and as I released it from her pussy, a stream of semen started oozing out of her.

I then looked at her anus, there was a piece of thin rope looped out of the entrance to her back passage. I gently tugged at the loop and Sally let out a soft moan and automatically raised her hips to ease the pressure on her tight ring. As I slowly pulled the rope out of her, I realised what I had a hold of, it looked like a novelty soap on a rope! As it emerged, I saw it was indeed soap, this one was shaped in the form of a phallus, 2.5" in diameter and as it fully released I saw it was about 7" long and completed with a huge bell end. It came out with a loud plop and this was quickly followed by a stream of semen and faecal matter. Fortunately, the old raincoat was still beneath her and this caught most of the leakage, saving the bed linen from ruin.

I thought to myself then, no wonder she could hardly walk when I collected her from the Gents Toilet.

I pulled a protesting Sally to her feet and frogmarched her to the hose and told her to wait there, not that she was capable of going anywhere under her own steam. Returning to Betsy, I grabbed a towel and a bottle of Fairy washing up liquid, it being the first soap to hand and a towel before going back to Sally.

She was sitting on the tarmac with her back against the wall, I pulled the coat off her and turned on the hose, soaking her hair and body with the cold water. At first she tried to crawl away, but she did not have the strength to do even that, so she just sat there and let me wash her hair with the soap.

I had to wash her hair twice to get most of the dried sperm out and I could see she was starting to revive thanks to the effect of the freezing cold water. Hair attended to I got her to open her mouth and squirted a little washing up liquid into her mouth, and followed it swiftly with a little water. Sally swallowed instinctively and as I watched she started to heave and promptly threw up the entire contents of her stomach. There was little in the way of solids and she liberally spewed it all over herself before she could turn her head away to void the remainder on the ground beside her.

I then turned my attention to her breasts and liberally soaped and washed her bruised tits and for the first time noticed the bastards had had her nipples pierced and small gold coloured pins were fixed in place! That explained the bruising and traces of blood on her breasts. I pulled her to her feet and turned her to face the wall and ordered her to place her hands against the wall and spread her legs. She simply did as ordered, obviously too cowed and defeated to object. I applied some soap to my hand and washed her pussy and anus to clean her down there and applying more soap stuck my fingers into her pussy and applied soap as far into her as I could before pushing the end of the hose into her and slowly turned the water on. She whimpered as the cold water shocked her insides, so I withdrew the hose and watched as the remaining sperm flushed out of her. I repeated the process to her anus, with similar results.

A final hose down and I shut of the water, handing her the towel, I ordered her to dry herself and when she was dry to come back into Betsy. While she dried herself, I prepared breakfast for us both. She must have been starving, because she attacked the food and said nothing until she had finished the lot. She got up slowly and rather stiffly took the dishes and started to clear up, still saying nothing, but her eyes would not meet mine.

Eventually, she started to cry and I resisted the urge to go to her, instead I said, "You realise we are finished now, don't you?"

She just nodded then said, "I am sorry, I fucked up big style and I know it. I just couldn't help myself, I intended to finish the drink I was on and follow you, but they just kept touching me and I was lost from the moment they got their fingers into my pussy." After that, I just let them do as they liked and they used me and abused my at will, but at the same time, I was so turned on, the orgasms just kept coming and coming. I have never been so sexually sated in all my life, but they wouldn't stop even when I begged them. I must have passed out exhausted at some point because when I came to there were different men there and they started in on me all over again. God help me, but I responded to them and could not get enough of them. I must have passed out again, as when I came around, the some of the original guys were back looking for more and after that it was all a blur. I cannot remember anything else until you came for me. I will never forgive myself for the hurt I have caused you and repeat, I am so sorry I have screwed up our marriage."

Sally asked where her phone was and I suddenly remembered that they had told me her phone would be with her. I had not found it when I stripped the tape off her lower regions, so I went to the bin where I had thrown the tape and her phone was stuck to the tape. It was completely flat and would need to be recharged before it was useable, in any case I did not want to see what had been recorded on it. I threw it to her and told her that she could relive her last fling at her own convenience, but I was damned if I wanted anything more to do with her.

There was nothing more to say, so I got in the driver's seat and started out for home. Sally lay down on the bed and slept the whole way home. I dropped her at the house and told her to pack her things while I returned Betsy to her parking site and tidied up before returning home to an empty house. Sally was gone, as was her car. She had left a note saying she would be at her parents until she found a place of her own.

I went to my parents and collected the twins. They must have heard from Sally as they were all there to meet me, sitting in the lounge. I could see from their sombre faces that they were upset and both girls jumped up and gave me a hug, I explained that their mother and I had agreed to separate again and that this time it was for good. I reassured them that they would continue to live with me at home and that their mother would be able to see them whenever she wished.

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers