The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers

I waded after him. I wanted sex. I wanted to suck his penis. I caught up with him on the beach. I grabbed him, put my arms around him, and kissed him, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth. Then I sank down on my knees until my face was level with his erect cock. I rubbed my face against his penis and balls, then slid my lips over his beautiful, smooth, round, hard cock head. His penis was so delicious, so velvety and warm and electric against my lips and tongue. I took it deep into my mouth, savoring the electric sexuality of it against my tongue and throat. I reached up to fondle his testicles, and he let out a soft moan.

My wife had reached us by now. She stroked my back and shoulders and ass as I sucked that hot, tasty penis.

"Let's go someplace more comfortable," she whispered in my ear. Honestly speaking, the rocky beach did not feel very good on my knees. Regretfully, I slid the guy's penis out of my mouth and stood up. We all walked to the picnic blankets, where his girlfriend was waiting. He sat down beside her and she kissed him. Then she pushed gently him down on the blanket. My wife guided me to a kneeling position right over his head. My knees were on either side of his face, and my cock was hanging directly over his mouth. He craned his head upward, stuck out his tongue, and licked my testicles.

My wife knelt beside me and kissed my ear, then whispered: "Suck him for me. I want to see you suck his cock again." I leaned forward over his body until his erect dick was directly under my face. Then I lowered myself onto him. My penis went right into his waiting mouth. I took his erection between my lips. "Oh, God!" I heard the girlfriend murmer, "That is so yummy!"

I began moving my lips and tongue up and down on his erect, throbbing, tasty penis. At the same time I began fucking his hungry, open mouth. His lips and tongue and throat felt hot and smooth and wet and exquisite on my hard, sensitive cock. We began fucking each others' mouths in a sweet, sensual rhythm, gently, steadily working each others' genitals toward orgasm. As I sucked that wonderful thick, firm penis, my wife caressed my body. She especially concentrated her loving attentions on my ass. She stroked my buttcrack and thighs and gently brushed my testicles. Then she pulled my butt cheeks open to expose my hot, wet little anus. Kneeling behind me, she pressed her face against my butt cheeks and began softly licking my asshole. It was incredible. She told me later that the girlfriend had been fondling her tits and ass and masturbating her while she stroked and licked me. I could feel it; I could feel the sexual excitement on her tongue.

I felt utterly nasty making love to a man. Sucking another man's cock, having him suck mine, I felt completely passionate, sexual, totally abandoned, immersed in the most erotic possible gratification. And I think the other guy felt the same, because my sweet naked man and I fucked each other deliciously for what seemed like forever, our penises sliding and slipping and fucking in and out of each others' wet, open mouths.

I loved his cock. I sucked and licked and kissed and masturbated his delicious, succulent erection again and again. At one point my wife slipped two of her fingers up my asshole. That was an incredibly sensual moment. I almost came then. My wife told me later that the girlfriend loved that bit; she had been masturbating herself to orgasm over and over again, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy as she watched us fuck. She had also slid her hand between my wife's legs, found her clitoris, and made her cum several times while my wife played with my anus and balls.

Finally the guy couldn't stand it any more. He took my penis out of his mouth and grunted and gasped. I was masturbating the shaft of his cock while I sucked him, and I felt his testicles convulse and his penis throb and a stream of hot, salty sperm squirted into my mouth. It felt so sexual, so erotic in my mouth. I loved it, but I didn't swallow it. I have swallowed cum before, and it has always upset my stomach. I let the sperm flow out of my mouth over the guy's cock, and rubbed my face in it and nuzzled his still-orgasming penis. He came a lot. There was sperm all over my face.

The guy kind of collapsed after that. He quit paying attention to my penis and just lay there. I hadn't orgasmed yet, but my wife came to my rescue. She rolled me off the guy, lowered herself onto me, inserted my erect penis into her dripping wet, open cunt, and humped me, her pussy warm and moist and quivering, her big breasts brushing deliciously against my chest, until I melted into intense, exquisite sexual pleasure. It welled up in my balls and ass and cock, then filled my whole body; my testicles and penis spasmed and convulsed in delicious sexual feeling, and hot, thick cum sqirted out of my throbbing dick into my wife's warm, wet, delectable, orgasming vagina.

I always fall asleep after sex. When I woke up, the guy and his girlfriend were gone. My wife told me that they had said that they had something they had to do that afternoon. We went into the water for a while, then had lunch. No one else came to the lake. We swam and sunned naked until midafternoon, then drove home kind of early, because we didn't want to have to drive those unlit country dirt roads at night. When we got home we were tired, but the day had been so exciting that we ended up fucking and licking and sucking each other to orgasm until after midnight.

We went back to the lake once since then. There were naked people there, but there were about three dozen of them, and there were beer cans and garbage everywhere, trucks parked all over the road, the smell of cigarettes and dope in the air, and a constant noise of ignorant shouting and loud, crappy country music. So we haven't gone back. I think we were just lucky that first time.

My wife got the phone number and email of the people we met at the lake, and we have contacted them a few times, but they live all the way across the state, so we haven't gotten together with them again yet. I'd like to, though. I'd like to watch naked people fuck and suck again. I'd like to watch my wife have nasty lesbian sex with a hot, horny nude girl again. I'd like to watch her fondle erect nipples and lick a wet pussy and suck on a hard little clit. I'd like to stick my penis into a man's mouth and suck on a big, thick, throbbing cock again while my wife watches me and masturbates herself and plays erotic sex games with another woman's wet, open cunt. I'd like to hear moans and screams of orgasm and taste thick white sperm in my mouth. I'd like to have a horny, nasty, naked, fucking, sucking, licking, cumming sex orgy again. I'd like that a lot.

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers
12