The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zena was backing the trailer into the water as I got there and Jim stood behind the truck to let her know when to stop.

"Whoa," Jim yelled.

Zena stopped and put the truck in park and got out as I motored onto the trailer. Jim stood at the front of the trailer and guided me on. He hooked the boat onto the trailer and turned to Zena.

Zena was standing under the streetlight that lit the ramp. Jim and I could clearly see every detail of her naked body.

Jim said, "Ok Zena pull it out of the water."

Zena got back in the truck as Jim watched her.

She pulled forward as the trailer and boat came out of the water. She pulled up onto the parking area and climbed out of the truck. As she did, her cover-up slid up to her waist exposing her pussy and ass to Jim.

Jim could not hide the bulge in his shorts.

I looked at Jim and said, "Thanks for the help."

"No problem. Glad to help." He responded.

I looked at Zena and said, "Be sure to thank Jim properly while I strap down the boat."

Zena looked at me knowingly and walked to Jim. She kissed him on the cheek then put her hand on the bulge in his shorts.

I climbed out of the boat and watched as she unzipped his pants and fished his cock through the fly.

I was at the back of the boat getting the straps to tie it down as Zena squatted down in front of Jim and guided his cock to her mouth.

As I got the first strap on, I heard Jim moan. I looked up to see Zena's head bobbing back and forth on his cock. Jim had his hands on the back of her head guiding her as she sucked. I had to step out of view to strap the other side down and could her Zena's sucking mouth on Jim's cock.

I stepped back around the boat to see Zena stroking and sucking hard on Jim's cock.

Jim threw his head back and moaned, "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

Zena pulled off his cock and stroked it.

Jim groaned as his jism shot out of his cock and splattered onto the parking lot.

When Jim had finished cumming, Zena again sucked his cock into her mouth to clean it off for him.

Jim stood and watched her.

Zena then stood up and let Jim's deflating cock loose.

He reached down, put it back into his pants, and said, "Damn guys anytime you all need help just let me know."

We all laughed.

Zena again kissed him on the cheek and I shook his hand and said, "We better be getting home."

Zena and I got in the truck and headed out of the parking lot. I looked in the rearview mirror as Jim stood there waving. I'm sure he was thinking, "Damn."

As we hit the highway, I looked at my beautiful wife and said, "You have had a busy day. Did you have fun?"

She smiled at me and said, "I hope you had fun."

"I had a blast," smiling back at her.

She scooted over next to me and soon fell asleep leaning against my shoulder.

As I was driving home, I thought back on watching my wife sucking the cocks of other men. I could not believe that it turned me on so much. Zena is so beautiful and so sexual that it is simply a turn on watching her luscious lips wrapped around a cock.

My cock was hard again. I wondered if today was the start of a new lifestyle for us.

I hope so.

12