The Lakeland Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenTtup
PenTtup
133 Followers

Julia felt a shiver of illicit pleasure spread from her wet pussy in a warm wave as her fingers sought her hard clit and rubbed insistently. Watching her brother stroke himself as he watched her, Julia spread her legs a little further and arched her back. Julia fondled her left tit as Kieran slowly leaned forwards; carefully as if scared she might run away. An encouraging smile spread across her lips as his fingers took hold of the strings of her thong and she lifted her hips towards him as the material came away in his hands.

Kieran stared down at his sister's bare shaven pussylips as her slippery fingers massaged their wet folds. The discarded material of the thong was crushed in his fist as he gasped and stroked himself towards the ever nearing moment of climax. Julia grinned at her brother's reaction, a deep sense of pleasure in the knowledge that her body had this effect on him welled up inside her. She had never been so turned on in herlife! Who'd have thought that her ownbrothercould make her feel like this?

Frantically she pushed two fingers inside her sopping pussy, and bit down hard as a sudden spasm rippled through her. Julia's orgasm exploded inside her, sending waves of pleasure from her pussy to every corner of her shaking body. Kieran's eyes feasted on his older sister's naked hot body as she writhed and panted, blonde ponytail bobbing as she fucked her own fingers and rode the wave of pleasure. Just as her own orgasm was finishing and she was still panting with the aftershocks she opened her eyes to find Kieran hunched over, staring in dazed delight as his massive cock spasmed in his hand and shot rope after thick rope of warm salty jism into the air. Julia watched as almost in slow motion her brother's ejaculation arched through the air to land with a pleasing warm splat all over her tits, then her smooth belly and her arms.

Kieran finally finished and, realizing what he'd done gave his sister a slightly guilty grin. Julia bit her lip to stop herself giggling and looked down at herself. A big blob of her brother's cum dripped off the end of one of her stiff nipples and landed by her belly button.I am such a slut! She thought incredulously as a shiver of intense arousal flooded her pussy with juices again.

It was the thought of what they'd just done that was turning her on again. She'd let her boyfriend cum on her plenty of times and it hadn't really done anything for her butthis? This was herown little brother's cum! It was so fuckingnasty! Julia gathered up strings of gooey cum with her fingers and slipped them into her mouth to suck them clean as her brother watched, open mouthed. He tasted good too. Musky,manlycum taste. Salty goodness.Her own brother's tasty cum! She gave a delighted shiver as her tongue licked the last gooey treat from her fingers.

"That was so hot!" murmured Kieran and Julia giggled quietly. Kneeling up so she could peek at their parents she saw they were just cuddling now on the recliner. They'd head in soon. Flashing her brother a cheeky grin Julia dipped her head down and grabbed his cock out of his hand, hungrily sucking the head of the shrinking organ into her mouth. Kieran choked on a moan, staring down as his sister skillfully cleaned his still semi-hard penis with her warm, wet tongue. She looked amazing with a dick in her mouth.

He suddenly pictured himself fucking her from behind as she sucked another dick into her mouth. He shivered feeling his dick throb back to life.

"Uh uh!" whispered Julia shaking her head and she grabbed her two piece from where it lay discarded on the deck. "Enough for today, little brother" she said and Kieran heard movement from the deck. Hurriedly he pulled his shorts up and scrambled after his sister as quietly as possible.

When their parents came back down they seemed to suspect nothing - and the kids just lay in their bunks, already in their pajamas. Kieran poked his head down and grinned at Julia - he couldn't believe they just got away with that! Julia stuck her tongue out at him then winked and grinned too. Where was this gonna lead?

Kieran rolled on his back in the bunk as the lights went out. He'd messed around with loads of girls, but he'd never fucked anyone before. Would Julia let him...?Nah! That was crazy. Kieran sighed and tried to get to sleep - even if she didn't want to go all the way she seemed up forsomefun. Kieran just hoped that they'd get the opportunity before she headed back to uni.

Anna lay in bed staring at the ceiling as the soft sound of her husbands breathing grew heavier and heavier. Her mind was racing. They thought they couldn't be seen, well...Davidhadn't seen, butshehad. It was when they'd moved onto the recliners and she'd turned to face away from David as she rode him. She'd seen something move in amongst the piles of things further down the deck near the hatch.

They'd beenwatching!Bothof them! They'd been doing something else too. Anna hadn't been able to see how far they'd gone but... Jesus, her ownkids? Getting off with each other, getting off watching their own parents have sex? That was pretty fucked up in anyone's book! What could shedothough?

Even though she desperately tried to deny it, shehadfound it a turn on. She blushed in the darkness and bit her lip. She got turned on knowing her own kids where playing with each other while watching her fuck?Jesus! She sighed and a yawn stretched her jaw. Maybe she'd better sleep on it. Anna rolled over and snuggled up to the warm body of her husband, seeking comfort there. Gently the lapping of the Mediterranean waters lulled her until sleep rolled over.

Julia awoke slowly - she was not generally speaking, a morning person. Blinking sleep from her eyes she watched the blur by the dining table resolve into her dad. He was getting breakfast ready. Julia noted sleepily that he was wearing those skin tight boxers mum liked. A lazy smile spread over Julia's lips as her eyes traced the clear outline of his huge penis through the clingy material. Nice. How had she never noticedthatbefore?

Someone cleared their throat and she gave a start, realizing what she was doing. She felt her cheeks go bright red as her eyes rose to meet her dad's, there was a curious expression on his face. Had he seen her looking?

Feeling desperately uncomfortable all of a sudden, Julia threw her covers off and climbed out of her narrow bed.

"Morning sugar" said her dad sounding a little cautious and Julia mumbled some reply or other as she stumbled her way sleepily towards the shower in the bow. It was only when she got to the shower that she realised she had somehow managed to remove her silk nightshirt during the warm night. She paled as she stared at herself in the mirror. She'd just paraded past her dad wearing nothing but a pair of plain white cotton panties.

"Whoops" she whispered to her reflection in the mirror and felt a cheeky little smile twitch her lips. Well, she had just been oglinghim; perhaps it was only fair that she give him an eyeful too. She posed in front of the mirror, cupping her firm young breasts and pouting like the girls in magazines do. Her hair was all mussed up from the way she was sleeping,verycute!

She stifled a giggle and leaned through the curtain to turn the shower on. It was a cramped little bathroom, but sufficient. Hooking her thumbs under the elastic she dragged her panties down and gave her self another look over in the mirror.

Slipping her hand between her thighs she rubbed her pussy until a warm tingle filled her body and her nipples stiffened of their own accord. She pulled back the shower curtain and stepped under the gentle flow of warm water, still watching herself in the mirror.

She played with herself a bit more, rubbing her sensitive nipples with her left hand as two fingers of her right pushed between the folds of her cunt lips. Images flashed into her head and she shuddered at their recollection.

Her parents fucking each other's brains out on the deck and Kieran... Kieran spraying his cum all over her. Kieran's beautiful big cock, her little brother's big tasty man-meat.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Julia leaning back against the shower's tiled wall, watching herself in the mirror, water pouring down her glistening naked body as she pumped two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly images of her dad were popping into her head too. Her dad's face as he'd fucked mum last night, this time fuckingherthough. Dad in place of Kieran, hunched over with his beautiful big cock in hand, covering her in his tasty hot sperm!

Julia squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip hard as she arched her back, going onto tip toes as she shuddered in ecstasy. The warm fuzzy glow of her orgasm faded slowly and with trembling fingers Julia turned the shower off. She grinned at the condensation hazed version of herself in the mirror. "Slut!" she accused the image and grabbed a towel off the rail.

David stared after his daughter incredulously. Shehadbeen staring, he wassure! Did she walk through nearly naked on purpose? Was she trying to make him react? That was ridiculous! He looked down with a grimace. It had worked.

Casting around he found his knee length shorts and dragged them on, then as an afterthought pulled on a t-shirt. He shook his head in wonder as he finished laying out the breakfast. When had she grown up? It seemed like yesterday she was going to primary school, but if he hadn't been sure she was a woman before? Well he had no illusions now.

Images came to his mind unbidden, her pert young breasts bouncing as she walked, that fine rounded little ass swaying as she moved by. He growled at himself angrily. That was no way to think about your own daughter. He tried to clear his head and looked to see if Kieran was awake. No luck there. Frowning he whistled sharply. Kieran started awake, bleary eyed - he wasn't an early riser either.

"wha...?" he mumbled and David chuckled indulgently.

"Time to get up sleepy head" he said, "go up and help your mother with the dingy - we're going ashore after breakfast." Kieran tumbled out of the top bunk with a groan and scrubbed sleep from his eyes as he hunted around for his swimming shorts. "Up there" said David pointing and was rewarded with a grateful grin. He quickly changed from his pajama trousers into the swimming shorts and scuttled up the ladder before his dad could throw him a t-shirt.

The sound of the shower stopped and David tried not to stare expectantly at the bathroom door as he sat by the table and attempted to start reading his book. Julia popped her head out first and then saw it was just her dad sat reading. She hopped out and her dad was mightily relieved to see she had a towel wrapped around her covering her from chest to ankle. Relieved, but a little disappointed too.

David tried to crush that little bit of disappointment but couldn't shake it. She was holding something in her fist. David squirmed in his chair a little and cleared his throat as he realised it was her panties. They were just plain white cotton, but onherfor some reason they were sexier than any expensive lingerie.

Julia got to her bunk and threw her panties casually onto her bed. She glanced at him and gave a little smile that had a hint of challenge in it. David smiled back placidly, showing nothing but calm; beneath the surface his heart was suddenly pounding in his ears and his swollen dick was trying to rip a hole in his shorts. He hoped the book covered it enough. He couldn't let her see she was affecting him.

Julia seemed to come to a decision in her head and nodded slightly, then she pulled the towel off and dumped it on top of the panties on her bed. David couldn't have stopped himself looking if he tried. He had seen his daughter in a bikini and new she had a good body, but she never changed in front of the family...never!

His eyes drank in the sight of his daughter's naked body, the soft full curves of her young breasts, the pert roundness of her buttocks, the tiny strip of blonde fluff leading to smooth fleshy pussy lips.

He licked his lips as she dried her hair on another towel, the motion doing interesting things to her rounded young tits. He no longer doubted that she was doing this on purpose. But why? What could she achieve trying to tease herown father? Was it an attention thing? She couldn't think he would consider engaging in some kind of... of doing... of....withher? She couldn't could she?

All pretense of reading the book was abandoned, that inviting smile could not be denied. David nearly moaned as his daughter bent over her draws and spread her legs a little, rummaging around in search of something while giving him a view he wouldneverforget.

Almost unconsciously, he leaned forwards a little, his hungry gaze caressing the smooth naked skin of her firm young buttocks and the slightly gaping lips of her fresh pink pussy. She straightened slowly giving him time to sit back and pretend he hadn't been staring, then turned around with two different bikini sets in her hands.

"Which ones do you think, daddy?" she asked, slightly breathless as she held first one set then the other in front of herself. Her eyes were wide and innocent almost as if she didn't realize what she was doing to him.

David cleared his throat and decided to try and act as if this were all normal; he couldn't face the awkwardness that would come of challenging her behavior. And you like what you see - said a small voice in his head and he told it to shut up viciously.

He looked at the two bikini two pieces and pointed to one.

"That one" he said, feeling a little defiant. She'd offered him the choice of skimpy or modest and goddamnit he'd chosen skimpy. If she wanted to show off her body, let her - after all it was a very nice body.

"Thanks daddy" she said beaming at him as she pulled the thing on right there in front of him. He didn't look away and when she saw he was watching only blushed and smiled at him coyly.

Daddy? She hadn't called himdaddysince she wasten! She was saying it differently now too. She was saying it the same way Anna saidhoney. David's eyes narrowed, he didn't like being manipulated. If she wanted to play, thendaddywas game!

"You look good in that" he said as she tied the last string of the bikini. She looked at her dad in surprise, "very sexy" he said and she blushed like the sun.

"Thanks" she said in a small voice and David felt somehow as if he'd won a great victory. Julia sat at the table, not looking at him and he grunted with a grin. He looked towards the hatch, where was Anna and Kieran?

Anna had abandoned the task of setting the dingy up as soon as she had seen the water, bright baby blue and clear as glass to the sandy bottom. Glancing back to the hatch she'd immediately decided that going back in for her swimming cozzy would only annoy David - he hated procrastination almost as much as she hated faffing about with boats.

She had chuckled to herself and pulled her strappy top off in one smooth movement. A little bit of skinny dipping never hurt anyone! Anna made sure the ladder was down before slipping her skirt and panties off then dived over the edge.

The water was cool and refreshing, and the freedom of movement without her bikini on was quite thrilling. She suddenly wondered if anyone had seen her. Feeling a little panicky she turned her head to the shore and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw there was no-one there.

Idiot, she scolded herself and swam back to the ladder at a leisurely pace. It was only upon stepping back onto the deck that she remembered that she hadn't brought a towel out with her - she was going to have to dry in the sun.

Almost the instant that that thought flashed through her head she saw Kieran stumble sleepily up from below, kicking the hatch shut behind him. Anna froze as his bleary eyes came into focus on her. Well... more specifically, on her bare chest.

"Mum!" he squeaked and Anna felt a wave amusement flowed through her. The poor boy probably hadn't seen this much of a naked woman outside of a magazine.

Except, hehas, she thought suddenly. He saw me naked last night, and very probably his sister too, the little pervert! She decided almost unconsciously that he needed to be taught a lesson. A little teasing wouldn't hurt.

"It's rude to stare, sweety" she said, trying to be casual about it and walking towards the recliners. She felt herself sway her hips in that way she did to get David's attention and felt his eyes on her ass immediately. She wasshowing off! ForKieran! There was a naughty little tingle in her lower belly and she took a deep calming breath.

Kieran ogled his beautiful mother as she made herself comfortable on the recliner, he'd followed her that far and was standing fidgeting. Anna put her sunglasses and under the benefit of their cover, looked him up and down trying to gauge how well this was working.

It looked like there was definitely some unwanted erectile issue going on in those trunks. Anna's full lips curved into a smile - from the look of the lump he must nearly match his father already. A small thrill of pride flooded Anna's heart and she fell to the temptation to tease him a little more.

Kieran's cock throbbed visibly against the restraint of his confining swimming shorts as his mother changed position on the recliner, opening her legs a little to give him an unparalleled view of the place he'd come from eighteen years ago.

Anna watched him bulge, amazed that she could affect him this way - she supposed it must be the effect of being cooped up with just his family for three weeks. God knew David was horny enough!

"Uh, shouldn't we get the boat ready, mum?" he stammered, red faced and suddenly the guilt came crashing down on Anna. How could she tease him like that! It was plain cruel. She sat up, looking at him intently. Maybe she could... make it up to him a little? Solve the problem she'd created? It sounded like excuses no matter how she put it to herself, but... well she wanted toseeit.

"I'm sorry sweety" said Anna in a suddenly breathy voice and Kieran raised his eyebrows, licking the sweat off his top lip as his eyes roved over his mother's big firm tits.

"What for?" he croaked and Anna took off her sunglasses looking him frankly in the eye.

"I'm sorry I paraded around in front of you and got you all hard like that" she said, "I was being a tease and it wasn't fair of me"

Kieran gaped at his mother as her hands rose to the waist band of his shorts and before he could move an inch she'd pulled them down. Anna cooed in astonished delight as her son's big dick bounced out into view. It wasgorgeous; thick, long and veined with a giant purple head that drooled precum just like his dads.

"Would you like me to help you?" breathed Anna, her experienced fingers wrapping around the hot swollen meat as if she needed to check it was real, squeezing, fondling and exploring his length.

"How?" moaned Kieran, emboldened by his experience with Julia the night before. Anna grinned up at Kieran and began stroking his dick up and down with one hand, fondling his big heavy balls with the other. She was so proud of him; her little boy had grown into such afinespecimen of a man.

"How would you like mommy to help you?" she asked in a submissive voice. Her fingers squeezed his throbbing meat as he moved his hips, fucking her hands. The feel of him pulsating against her palm, his oh-so-hardness was exquisite!

PenTtup
PenTtup
133 Followers