The Land of Oooze

Story Info
Lorri finds herself in a strange place.
6.4k words
4.68
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

This story is for my good friend.. Lorri, Happy Birthday!

Life leads us in many different directions. We meet many kinds of people along the road we take. Some are friends for awhile, some are friendships that last a lifetime if we're lucky. Then of course, there are those that are one night stands. Remembered fondly if worth remembering at all.

Lorri was bored. She was bored with the day to day existence she had found herself locked into. A family loss led her to being needed for awhile, to look after her mother. To top it off, Lorri had two children with no fathers to help with either, no job and some past trouble to deal with in the present. It sucked ass.

One thing about Lorri that was a really good thing, was her ability to get out there and do things. She made friends easily enough, but what she was looking for was someone to have sex with, on a regular basis and with no strings attached. Now that sounds like it would be pretty easy for a woman to find... especially one that was attractive and that had a good personality. But it wasn't as easy as one might think. Having two small children scared a lot of men off the minute they saw them. But Lorri wasn't in the market for a husband.. or for someone to father her children. She wanted a sex partner.. a fuck buddy. Someone that could satisfy the itch she had.. you know the one that just won't go away. It settles down in the far places and you can't quite reach it to scratch. You can try to ignore it, but it just gets worse.

Now Lorri had given a lot of thought to her problem of finding a good sex partner.. "Where the hell are you to meet someone besides a bar?" she had ask. She had no faith in the bar scene and she sure wasn't interested in looking on the internet like some people did.

Every once in awhile, one of Lorri's friends would set her up with one of their friends. It usually didn't work out or they were losers from the get-go. Meanwhile, she would sigh and wish she wasn't so bored. One afternoon, Lorri was in a big ass hurry, she had a number of things that had to be taken care of that day and, as usual, events were causing her to be late! She kissed her kids good-bye and headed out the door of the trailor.

When Lorri went through the door, everything seemed to blur and get fuzzy for a moment. The next thing she knew was that she was sitting on the ground after having fallen down the few steps from the trailor. She looked up and gasp loudly, she had no clue as to where she was! The trailor, cars and even the park were all gone. Standing up, Lorri turned in a circle, looking for something familiar. A bright gold brick road wound into the distance. On each side of the road, wildflowers bloomed in brillant colors. She realized she had never seen flowers like these before.. The sky was brighter then she remembered ever seeing it. Now it was blue, blue, the bluest she'd ever seen. Everything sparkled in the sunlight.

Something made a bush on one side of the road, shake. Lorri looked at it warily, wondering what kind of creature was hiding behind the thick leaves. "Hello?" she said in a small voice. "Who the fuck's hiding in there?" she said, speaking a little louder. Giggles. She heard what sounded like giggles, lots of them. They came from the bush in question as well as from under and behind many of the other plants. "Okay, come out now, the fun's over!" Lorri snapped.

The leaves parted and Lorri saw a small male face looking out at her. "Hey baby..." the little face said with a snicker and a grin. A small man that stepped from the bush. He was very cute, even if he was only a few feet tall. Lorri admired his hard little body and wished he was more her size! The man smiled as if he knew her thoughts, then said "Don't let my small height fool you." as he unzipped his pants and reached inside.

Lorri's eyes grew very round when she saw what the little fella took out of his pants. It had to be one of the largest cocks Lorri had ever seen! Perfectly formed and at the moment, throbbing in the guys tiny hands.

"Uh... would you mind if I had a closer look at that?" Lorri asked eagerly. The man's smile grew and he gave a nod of his head.. (the one on his shoulders stupid). Lorri moved closer and leaned down. Her hand wrapped around his thick cock. "Wow!" she said as she admired the beautiful handfull of dick she was holding. "uh... would you mind if I really looked at it closer?" she managed in almost a whisper, never taking her eyes off of it. Without waiting for an answer, Lorri's slid the head of the cock inside her mouth and let her tongue rub up and down the ridges along the sides. She gave it a good suck which took several, long minutes. To her amazement it grew even larger from her attentions. It made a loud 'PLOP' sound when she pulled it out from between her lips.

The little man motioned for her to continue what she had been doing. Lorri's head bent down again and went to work. Her tongue teased at the tip of his member, dipping into the opening there. The man groaned and grabbed handsfull of Lorri's hair. He yanked hard, pulling Lorri's face almost into his crotch. She gagged a little, then sucked hard. She wasn't quite ready for the explosion that followed. The creamy cum, shot out in great abundance and hit her square in the face as she pulled back. Cum dripped down her nose and chin. When he had finished with the facial, the man calmly stuffed his dick back in his pants, tipped his hat at her and vanished into the foilage. Lorri was stunned and just a bit pissed. "Jerk!" she fummed, wiping cum out of her hair and off of her face. More giggles in the bushes all around her.

"My turn!" a new voice yelled out from the bushes and another small male stepped out in the open. He was stroking a rather hugh organ, in fact it was larger then the monster she had just given a blowjob.

"Uh.. I don't think so mister," Lorri said to the newcomer, intending to be on her way. Then she remembered she was lost and decided to ask for directions. She was turning back to the man when something knocked her off her feet. She didn't have time to yell before her arm and legs had been neatly tied to nearby trees. "Hey! What the hell..." she shouted, but before she could finish her question, the guy's monster cock was being forced down her throat. She saw that several more of these small dudes were standing around, watching what was happening and jacking-off their own cocks. "Well I hope I don't have to suck them all off!" she thought while trying not to choke on the cock tickling the back of her throat.

It took some time, but the guy finally decided to unload and unload he did! Gobs of goo shot down Lorri's throat. She couldn't swallow all of it, so some dribbled from the corners of her mouth. About that time, the jerks in the circle around her (HA! Circle Jerks!) shot their wads! Hot cum landed in her hair, on her neck and face, her shoulders. Everywhere you can imagine, cum hit and splattered. Lorri was a gooey mess when they had finally finished. She couldn't open her eyes because of the cum and didn't realize she was alone for several minutes. Feeling that her arms and legs were free now, Lorri sat up and started cleaning her face off. "Assholes.. didn't even want to fuck!" she fummed.

Lorri got herself up and dusted off, still in a huff at being wrongly used by a gang of freaking midgets! "How dare those bastards!" she said through clenched teeth. "Now, where the hell am I?" she asked herself for the second time. She looked around again and shrugged her shoulders then pulled a quarter out of her pocket to flip for a direction to take. "Heads left, tails right." she murmured while watching the coin spin in the air, then land on the road. Of course it landed on its edge and took off rolling down the road. "Shit!" she cried and ran after it. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she screamed when the coin rounded the corner rolling faster.

Lorri ran around the corner and almost into someone standing in the middle of the yellow brick road. I say someone, because it wassome one. It was a man. A man made of metal. He appeared to be frozen right smack in the center of the roadway. One arm was lifted slightly in front of him while the other was stuck in mid swing behind. It looked as if he had been frozen while striding down the road. Lorri forgot her coin as she walked completely around him, wondering if he was a statue. A bird was perched upon his shoulder, cleaning it's feathers and ignoring the woman. She jumped back when the metal man spoke to her in a rusty voice. "Help," he said faintly, sounding like someone speaking from far away.

"Did you say something," Lorri asked the Tin man. She was pretty certain he was made of tin or wearing a tin suit after close inspection.

"Yes. Help." the poor man said in his rusty voice. "Oil can. Behind me." he managed after a moment.

Looking behind him, Lorri spied a can with a spout hanging on a string down his back. "I see it!" she cried and grabbed the oil can, lifting it over the Tin man's head. She stood there holding it and looking quite pleased at having found it.

"Uh.. usssse it bitch!" the tin man hissed, sounding quite exhausted with trying to speak. "Please!" he added in a croak.

"Well.. be nice or I won't." Lorri said with a sniff, she didn't care for being called names by anyone, let along a metal man. Especially one that needed her help. She saw the man's eyes slowly roll and felt a little sorry for him. Lifting the oil can, she squirted some on one of his shoulders, then the other. The man moved his arms slowly, like it'd been awhile since he'd used them. He pointed at his legs, indicating Lorri should oil one then the other. He held his hand out and Lorri put the oil can in it. She watched as he squirted more oil on the corners of his mouth then on others joints of his body.

"Ahhhhhhh... " he groaned, then added "Much, MUCH better" and gave a sigh. Feathers flew when he slapped the bird off of his shoulder. "Damn birds! They used me as a perch all week!" he told the woman that had set him free. "Would you be so kind as to wipe the shit off of my back," he asked, turning around so Lorri could see the bird shit running down his backside. She pulled a hanky from her pocket and cleaned him off. She couldn't help but notice how nice his ass was for a metal guy.

"Could you tell me where I am?" Lorri asked when the man was finally clean and moving pretty good. The oil glistened on his body where the sun hit it. She added, "What happened to you?"

"Well," he began, "I was walking down the road, minding my own business, when a sudden rain storm caught me unawares." "Water isn't my thing you know, " he added mornfully, looking at Lorri with his big sad eyes. "As to where you are, you are in Munchkinland of course. Home of the nasty little fuckers called the Munchkins." he finished.

"Munchkinland? I think I met some Munchkins." Lorri said in amazement, then ask, "Is that near Victorville?"

"Never heard of Victorville." the Tin man answered. He looked closely at Lorri, wondering if she were stoned. Something caught his eye and he pointed off behind her saying, "Are those yours?"

Lorri spun around and looked in the direction he was pointing. Something red lay in the bushes off to the side of the road. She walked over to see what it was and found a pair of beautiful red shoes. "Just my size!" she cried, delighted to find something so pretty. She sat down on the road and removed her own shoes and put the red slippers on her feet. "Wow! Perfect fit." she said matter-of-factly, quite pleased at the way they sparkled on her feet. She almost felt like dancing with them on, but decided not to.

"Excuse me miss." she heard the Tin dude say. "I'm headed to Oooze to see the Great Wizard there. I am going to ask for a heart, which I'm very much in need of. Would you care to join me? You can ask where Victorville lies if you do and I'm certain the Great Wizard would know."

Lorri sprang to her feet, still admiring the shoes on them and said, "Yes! I might as well go with you since I can't seem to find my way alone."

The Tin man smiled and offered his arm to Lorri. She linked her's with his and off they went, down the middle of the yellow brick road. The Tin man told her all about everything and everyone in this strange place, at least what he knew of it.

The two had walked for some time when Lorri ask if they might stop for a rest. On one side of the road was a cornfield. Lorri could see a Scarecrow being held up by a wooden pole. She had just sat down when she heard a voice call out. "Hello! Yoo-hoo. Could you lend a hand here?" Lorri looked around then realized the Scarecrow had spoken. She climed over the fence and walked out to where he stood. Lorri looked up at the Scarecrow, puzzled and wondering if she had really heard him speak.

"Well, what are you looking at girlie?" the Scarecrow said, sounding very irritated. "Got straw for brains?" he ask nastily. "Could you get me down from here?" he added, sounding even more cranky.

"If you stop talking to me like I'm an idiot, maybe I will." Lorri told the straw dude.

"Okay, you win sister. Just PLEASE get me down!" the Scarecrow begged. Lorri walked around behind him and pushed upwards. The Scarecrow moved up the wooden stake and at last free, fell to the ground in a limp heap.

"Thanks for the assist." he mumbled as he tried to stand up. "I've lost a little hay here." he grumbled, reaching for straw laying on the ground around him. He stuffed some of it into his pant legs then stood to test them. "Ah, much better." he said as he wobbled around for a moment. Finally, satisfied he could stand alone, the straw man looked at Lorri and said. "Well? What the fuck are you staring at? Haven't you ever see someone made of straw?"

"Actually... no." Lorri replied in answer. "And you don't have to be so rude." she added before walking back to where the Tin man waited. She didn't want to listen to the Scarecrow's shit, and didn't have to.

"Sorry miss, you see I haven't got a brain! It makes me say mean shit sometimes!" he cried out, watching her progress towards the road. He hurried to catch up with her, fell, got up and staggered over to the road. It had been a long time since he had the chance to walk and wasn't quite used to it yet.

Lorri could hear sorrow in the straw man's voice and felt sorry for him. She turned back and said, "We're going to see the Wizard of Oooze, would you like to kick it with us?" The straw guy's face seemed to light up as he hurried over to where they waited. He obviously hadn't walked for awhile. His legs looked like they would give out any second as they wobbled in every direction. "Oh yes!" he said. "Maybe I could ask for a brain from him!" Lorri laughed.

The unusual threesome walked for the rest of the day, down the middle of the yellow brick road. They chatted about this and that but mostly about how the Wizard would help them. It was starting to get dark when Lorri suggested they find some shelter. Standing at the edge of the road, Lorri listened and was sure she heard water running nearby. She was very thirsty and decided to check it out. "Follow me." she called back to her new companions as she stepped into the dense forest.

The Straw and Tin men hurried after the woman. They weren't too fond of leaving the road, but didn't wish to leave Lorri alone in the darkening woods. They caught a glimpse of red through the trees and turned in that direction.

When the two finally caught up with her, she was sitting beside a little stream. She had washed her face, gotten a cool drink and was now laying in the grass, relaxing. Fireflies flickered all around her... their lights keeping the dark at bay.

The Tin Man, being afraid of water, stayed a good distance away while Lorri and the Scarecrow talked. He was watching the way Lorri's ass wiggled as she lay in the grass and laughed at something the Scarecrow was saying. He found it to be very interesting... indeed. After a while, the Tin Man noticed he had a metal erection jutting out in front of him and was a little embarassed. More so when Lorri looked towards him to say something and got a wicked look on her face!

"Well, well, well.. what do we have here?" she said, turning all the way over to get a better look. She noticed, for the first time, that the Tin dude was actually very good-looking in a metal sort of way. He was tall and lean and his face had good features. And 'Damn'he had one hell of a weapon that was currently pointing at her.

The Scarecrow followed Lorri's look and saw the Tin Man's cock at attention. He grinned wickedly and said, "Hey dude, wanna use that pole and catch us some fish for dinner?" Both he and Lorri cracked up in laughter at his suggestion. The Tin Man turned his nose up in disgust at them and at himself. He tried, unsuccessfully, to cover his condition, which gave cause for laughter from the other two.

The Scarecrow leaned down and whispered to Lorri, "Like cock hun?" She quickly glanced over at him and saw a budge starting to grow in his pants too. She wondered if it was made of straw and decided to find out.

"Maybe I do.." she said coyly, then reached over to give his dick a squeeze through his pants. From the feel of it, it appeared the Scarecrow was pretty well endowed too. He reached down and undid his fly, freeing his cock, which sprang up out of the opening. Lorri was really impressed now.. she moved closer and took the awesome cock, which looked like a regular cock, except bigger, in her hand. She started moving up and down it, which made the Scarecrow groan loudly. The Tin Man watched the action and longed to join in, but not that close to the water!

"C'mon baby, get those clothes off!" the Scarecrow said in a tight voice. He was so close to cumming, but wanted to fuck Lorri while he did. She jumped up and wiggled out of her clothes in a flash. The Scarecrow grabbed her and lay her back on the grass. He climbed on top and found her entrance quickly, sliding his fat erection into her wetness. He fucked her for several long minutes before rolling over so she was on top. He motioned for the Ten Man to join them.

Water or no water, the Tin Man couldn't just stand there holding his dick while they fucked like crazy just a few feet away. He marched over and looked down at Lorri's white ass. It looked so smooth and soft. He saw her juices glisten between her legs and reached down to get some on his fingers. Then he smeared the wet juice all around her backdoor. Lorri didn't realize what his plan was until it was too late. She gave a scream when she felt him push his metal cock into her asshole! But it was way too late because he couldn't stop himself now!

The pain subsided quickly and Lorri felt herself being fucked from both directions! She felt very full and a wee bit stretched by the two huge cocks pounding her from both sides. More surprising, she found she liked it! It wasn't long before all three of them were screaming out in pleasure as their orgasims rocked them hard. Everyone was spent as they collasped on the grassy spot side by side. Without another word, they fell into a deep sleep until the morning sun woke them the next day.

No one mentioned the incident as they made their way back to the yellow brick road and again started in the direction of the city of Oooze. They chatted about this and that but notthat. They had walked several miles when suddenly their way was barred by what looked to be a lion, sorta. Lorri had to laugh. The big furry creature kept saying, "Gerrrrrr, gerrrrr, growl, hiss," as it waved it's paws around in the air, meaning to frighten them. It was anything but scary!

The beast continued to block their path and make it's silly noises until Lorri went up to it and smacked it's nose. "HEY! You didn't have to do that!" it cried out. Tears filled it's eyes and rolled down his furry cheeks.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12