The Landslide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas only released her clit to lick at her fat lips. He had secretly fantasized about this after seeing her camel toed in a short pants at one of the company's family days. They were both married then, but that was then, two divorces later, they were here. Here he was finally getting to lick and taste her sweet fleshy pussy.

Krystal looked down at him with force in her eyes, and even though she loved the licking and lapping, she needed to have him re affixed to her clit. So with her free hand she pulled his head to her crotch.

He growled low and it sent shock waves from her centre outward throughout her body. She wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer and she started bucking her hips wildly and grinding into his face.

Nicholas responded by gripping on to her ass cheeks and going for the ride, never letting his tongue slip or falter in its rhythm and pace. Krystal broke and her juices flowed from her box.

Still in the throes of ecstasy, Nicholas had the presence of mind to focus on his goal and he did just what he had to do.

Getting off his knees and standing straight up as Krystal still shook from her orgasm; Nicholas grabbed her around her ass with his both hands and crushed his cock in between their seamless bodies. With a slight twist of his hips, Nicholas freed his cock to jut into the cleft of Krystal's pussy. She moaned loudly and tossed back her head as the base of her engorged clit dragged along the veiny exterior of Nicholas's dick.

A couple of pumps with his hips to make sure he had her at his mercy and Nicholas hoisted her into the air.

Realizing that she had lost all her power, Krystal just wrapped her arms around his neck and waited for the tip of his cock to hit her wide open, dripping pussy.

She wouldn't have to wait too much longer as Nicholas was determined to have his way with her.

"God" was the exasperated word that came form Krystal's lips as she slipped inch by inch down Nicholas's pole.

Finally at the base of his cock, Krystal felt completely full. She began to wine her hips slowly, seeking to regain some measure of control, but Nicholas was having none of it and as soon as she did, he hooked his hands under her thighs so they were resting on his forearms. He then clutched her ass cheeks with both hands and like a puppet now, he just used Krystal pussy to masturbate his cock.

Suspended in the air like a rag doll, Nicholas just battle rammed Krystal's leaking pussy. She found herself very close again and still struggling to have her way, she dug her nails hard into his back and bit him on the lips once more.

This was like tossing gasoline on a blazing fire and like a loose fire hose, Nicholas's cock flooded liquid in her. Heavy jolts that seemed to last forever inside Krystal's walls pushed her over the edge as well and they both came simultaneously. He had finally come. She had come several times now. But they both wanted more.

The bite had turned into a passionate kiss and Krystal felt her body floating. She was right because as Nicholas's pulled his cock out of pussy he placed her on the ground. But it wasn't ground, it was water. He had the strength left to carry her to the water.

Her feet on the sand she felt the cum inside her leaking out. She looked in front of her and saw a stream of white sticky congealed liquid. The funny thing was that it was still connected to her. So as she stood in the water she looked like a naked dolly with a string attached to her innards. Looking back up at him, they both broke out in raucous laughter, but as sudden as they had started, so too had they stopped. Krystal wore a very business like seriousness on her face.

"I'm on the pill"

Nicholas nervously nodded his head.

"I had an Hiv test two years ago...Haven't had intercourse since"

Krystal nodded her head too, trying not to show her excitement at his celibacy. She would not admit it, but finding out he had not had sex with anyone since his divorce was really exciting news, as she had not had sex for two years as well.

"Well you know me...always faithful"

Nervous glances exchanged, Nicholas dove into the water and swam off. They splashed and played around in the water for the next two hours or so lapping up the feeling of water on naked flesh. Even though they had not said one word to each other they had learned more about themselves in this short stranded time than a lifetime of working together could. This would soon be tested.

Deciding not to put on their sandy clothes until morning when the workmen came to clear the landslide, Krystal and Nicholas were dressed in Nicholas's jersey and sweat pants that he luckily had in his gym bag respectively.

Facing the door upholstery away from one another they both tried to avoid each other even though they were in the confines of his vehicle.

Krystal was the first to break the silence.

"When you were married...did you ever cheat?"

Her words had come out of no where and she half expected, half hoped that he was asleep and he would not answer. She should not have been concerned with this and regretted saying it as the words filled the room.

"Yes", was his simple yet profound reply.

Nicholas would not even admit that to himself far less another, but the events prior had freed him in more ways than one.

"You must understand. It's not like I set out to cheat...we had different lives. Our marriage was arranged by the family and I guess we both resented that. No time for each other. No time for sex...I never even did oral on her"

Nicholas turned around to face Krystal just as she did. Not for the first time that night Krystal surprised Nicholas with her reaction.

She just placed a finger to his lips and shushed him.

"I should not have asked, it's none of my business."

Before he could respond she replaced her finger with her lips and holding his head tenderly, she kissed him. This time there was no biting, only sensuous deep kissing.

Krystal's hand moved to his muscled stomach at the same time as his wrapped around her back to pull her on top of him.

Not protesting this time, she slid across easily and straddled him right there in the big cabin of the van.

Mouths still locked, his fingertips grazed her back as he slinked his hands under his big jersey that she wore.

She could feel every single nerve ending on edge as he did and she rocked back, breaking their kiss to help him pull off the jersey. She had not put back on her panties and she was now naked grinding on his semi nude body.

Nicholas closed his eyes when he felt the moisture between her legs on his stomach as she slowly ground her hips on him. He soon opened them back when she stuffed her hand down his pants and freed his turgid cock. She raised her hips off of him and slid slowly down onto rock hard member. Cupping her back with his arms, Nicholas raised his body to suck her breasts. She tossed back her head and just continued to slow grind on him.

Over the next couple of hours the two had brought each other to the brink and then stopped, to start the slow climb once again. Grinding, deep passionate kissing and tender touches, filled with deep eye contact was their modus operandi and as the sun poked its head over the horizon, they both got a look at a most magnificent daybreak.

The deep passion of their coupling and surreal setting was too much for them and they both had the most exquisite orgasms they had ever had. It was painfully sweet and after all that self imposed tortured time, well deserved.

As she lay clutching on to him tightly, her body shivering, her mouth by his ear, Krystal whispered something into Nicholas's ear that he thought he would never hear...again

"I love you...I never stopped."

Nicholas gripped her face to see the sincerity in her eyes. As he looked at her he was sure this was not some kind of sick game. He knew right there and then his ex wife still loved him.

Forced together to consolidate their family's wealth, the two who had barely known each other and never really found the time to get to know one another when they were married.

He had resented his father for dictating his life and Krystal bore the brunt of that resentment. From his numerous affairs to his drinking she had stuck by him, refusing to go with another. Even though he had hurt her, she had refused to do what everyone said she did. So when she was caught leaving a hotel late one night by his brother, the obvious thing for them to conclude was that she was cheating and not that she was helping out a girlfriend in need.

A typical cheating man, Nicholas reacted badly when the news reached his ears. He had rationalized in his head that he could cheat all that he wanted but she was to remain untouched.

None of that mattered now, as the two looked into each other's eyes.

Nicholas just hugged her tightly and said it for the first time.

"I love you Krystal"

12