The Langstons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking around to the other side of the bed Byron hugged his sister and kissed the top of her head. He said he would be delighted to help and was sorry if he was hogging all the good parts. They laughed and hugged each other once more.

At around 2 am Byron heard the front door open, he felt Andrew standing at the foot of the sofa bed sizing Byron up. The two men didn't see eye to eye on many things and their distain for each often had them at loggerheads. After a few moments Byron hears Andrew enter the bedroom and close the door. Byron knew there won't be any fucking this evening and he soon slips into a dreamless sleep.

Once Byron arrived back in Canberra he sneak into his house and checked to see if Jacqui his current "girlfriend" as she liked to call herself was in the house. For a relationship of only three months, Byron already felt hemmed in my Jacqui's claims on his time and money. He crept through the house and was relived to see she had already left for work. He unpacked his car and hid the sex stained sheets under some old work mats in his double garage.

Breakfast at Aimee's had Byron and Andrew taking digs at each other. Andrew asked if Byron had finalized his divorce papers and wondered out loud how long Byron would hold down his current job at a small IT firm before having another brain snap and telling his Boss to go fuck himself. Byron rebuked by asking when Andrew would grow some balls and get himself a real job at a law firm and not a temporary one.

Aimee quickly bundled Byron downstairs and out to his car. She didn't touch him or kiss him good bye. She just watched him leave the car park with a grim look on her face. On the drive back Byron had thought about Aimee's request and it filled him with happiness, yet at the back of his mind a new idea formed. Byron wondered if he could convince Aimee to invite one more person into their love making. Byron naturally preferred the idea of another female. The chance to see his sister eating out another girl had all his fantasies coming true. The first hurdle was getting the nerve up to ask her. A few days later Byron emailed Aimee and plans were made for Byron to come up in two weeks time for one whole weekend. Andrew was about to go on a retreat with the firm for team building exercises, Byron spend the rest of the week with a permanent smile on his face. Even his Boss commented on his positive mood.

As Byron watched the Tour de France his hand went back to the dark head bobbing up and down. Slurping sounds could be heard just over the commentary team. Jacqui raised her eyes to Byron. Popping his cock out of her mouth she started to rub the shaft of his cock with her right hand, with her left she caressed his balls and felt them tighten some more against his body, that made her squeeze them some more. She traced with the tip of her tongue from the base of his cock to the red head. She noted Byron jumped or moaned when she gave special attention to some of the veins at the top of his cock. The heat between Jacqui's legs increased, she rubbed at her clit and moaned as she licked at Byron's cock. Byron growled his was close and to go faster.

Slipping onto her heels Jacqui increased the tempo of her hand, her left hand started to creep around to Byron asshole. Byron slides his hips front and spreads his legs farther apart. Jacqui sucked at his balls as one finger started to push its way into his ass. Soon Byron's hips were moving and his moaning had increased. He pulled Jacqui's head back to his cock and painfully grabbed a handful of her hair. She sucked at the red head, flicking her tongue as her hand continued to squeeze the shaft. She pulled back as the first string of cum shot out onto his stomach. She kept rubbing his shaft until Byron stilled her hand.

Byron smiled at the mess that had been made and quickly got a tissue to swipe his stomach down, he said nothing to Jacqui. Jacqui stood up and walked around the table and sucked down the remaining part of Byron's beer. She stood naked before him, her cunt juices slowly running down her inner thigh, the look on her face was fuck me yet Byron barely looked up at her. Jacqui weighed her opportunities for a moment and the idea she had in her head about Byron's trips to Sydney.

She watched him clean himself and again admired his face and body in profile. Byron's body was a little fat these days but some muscles remained in their glory, especially his chest; it amazed Jacqui that a man who spent so much time in the sun still had such creamy white skin on his chest. His skin looked as if someone had gone over his flesh dropping tiny dots of chocolate on his skin. It was a quip that appealed to Jacqui.

Jacqui pondered what to do, Byron wasn't talking the way he used to and he was ignoring her sexually, oral sex for him had been their main form of communication for the past three weeks. There was only one thing to do. She walked back around the table and softly said Byron's name. He looked up.

Jacqui slapped Byron with all her strength across his face. She had turned a ring into the palm of her hand and caught the side of his lip with the ring. Blood run down his shocked face. Byron stood and made to dash after Jacqui his arms out flailing; unfortunately he had forgotten his shorts were still around his ankles. Kicking them off and yelling at Jacqui to get her fat ass back in the room he chased her into his garage.

Jacqui stood naked in the pale light among his car's engine parts with a stained black bed sheet held limply in her hand. She held it forward and commented it smelt like him. Byron stopped and looked at this woman for the first time in months and remembered why he had been drawn to her.

She was tall, sleek, with large melon like breasts, long legs that led to a beautiful rounded ass. The surprise was to discover her pubic hair was a pale blonde unlike her dark head. Her blue eyes flashed both anger and desire at him. His cock started to harden, her anger had swelled his ego. In his head a voice questioned her authority in this relationship; she was only a fuck buddy, nothing more. How dare she dictate terms of this relationship to him she needed to be reminded of her place in the world of Byron.

She dropped the sheet to the ground and stepped over it in one fluid movement; her breast jiggled and caused another wave of blood to flow to Byron cock. Jacqui slapped him again and demanded to know who it was, what slut he had been fucking. Her voice had risen to a shriek and her arms, her body shook in anger. Jacqui draw her arm back for a third hit. She asked who has been scratching her boyfriend's face, arms and ass.

Byron saw what was coming and instead slapped Jacqui. For a moment Jacqui was shocked stunned. Blood continued to tickle down Byron's face, while Jacqui stood as if frozen in time. Her blue eyes slowly turned to his, her brow arched up and her mouth formed a cruel grin. Then suddenly it was on. Both were throwing punches, slaps and kicks. No yelling, no other words were spoken. The double garage filled with the sound of violent breathing and the sounds of "smack!" "thud!" "smack!" rebounded around the garage. Both sides connected heavy blows. Blood was on Jacqui's face from a cut on her cheek but most of the blood on her was Byron's. His lip wound had turned into a tap of blood, a blood trail lead from his lip down his chest to his stomach to pool around his cock and balls. It looked obscene.

Jacqui pulled at his hair pulling his face back and made to kick at his groin at his half erect blood soaked cock. Byron caught her leg and pushed her backwards. He followed her, pushed her against his work bench. His cock was pressed against her back. He bent her forward with his arms till she was flat against the bench she scratched wildly at his arms. Byron sucked in some air. He was going to fuck her, fuck her hard, till she cried no more. It was then he felt the heel of Jacqui's foot against his balls. He released her with a push in the back and a small cry of pain.

Jacqui stumbled forwards losing her balance and falls on the stained sheet her legs spread, her clit glistened in the pale light, and blood was running down her face and onto her heaving breasts. He stood for a moment over her with his bloodied cock, he looked half mad yet Jacqui hated to admit seeing Byron like that was making her hot in a very perverted way.

Catching his breath Byron fell upon Jacqui slapping her face once. His cock was rock hard all this fighting was making him hard and made him want to dominate her completely. His bloodied cock sat on her clit; he can feel her juices running down his balls. He can smell her desire. It made him feel like he has the upper hand, Jacqui is enjoying the fight. Byron knows he will make her regret that. He could feel her pubic hairs on his shaft rubbing and scratching.

He pushes forward and holds Jacqui's arms above her head. Her face was flushed, her cheek had blood on it and hot tears streamed down her face. Jacqui cries she wants to know why he's been screwing around, who the slut is and how it he a total bastard. She tried to wedge her legs under Byron to push him away. Instead she was trapped and his face was inches from her. They both breathe deeply and sense the desire in the other but won't yield. Their eyes met for a moment, she sees his rage and it scares her but makes her want to see how far she can push him.

Byron leans forward and slowly kissed her, deeply, he runs his tongue through her mouth remembers the curves and her taste. Blood runs down his face onto hers, he looks at her and smiles. She slowly returns the smile unsure what to make of this turn of events; he leans in again to kiss her. This time he bites into her lower lip drawing blood. She bucks again and again; the feeling of her hair against his cock, her breast against his chest her hard nipples dig in, the smell of sex from her overwhelms him it inflames his need to fuck her. She cries, curses and calls him names, tells him he isn't a man at all and is this the best he can do? Jacqui starts to laugh at Byron.

He loosens his gripe on her arms and she makes no attempt to escape. She taunts him and his attempt to over power her. She laughs and relaxes her body. The game is over or so she thinks as she looks at his bloodily puzzled face. Byron grits his teeth anger streams through his veins, it's driven by Jacqui's hate filled words, his lust for his sister that torments him in his dreams and the loss of his marriage, he needs to vent his anger. To let it spill out in all of it's ugliness to look and wonder in the obscene grossness that is his life now. More than anything he wants to remember what normal is.

In one swift move Byron turns Jacqui over onto her knees not caring where his cock finds its home Byron pushes forward. Jacqui grows quiet the sound of laughter catches in her throat. His cock is in her ass, all the way to the hilt. He stops and tells her in a clear voice he fucks his sister while in Sydney. Jacqui turns her head to look at him; the answer is not what she expected. Byron grins back and thrusts violently into her ass. A wave of relaxation rolls down his spine, a weight has been lifted. Jacqui throws her head back and cries out; he grabs a handful of her dark hair and starts pummeling her ass. Her ass cheeks quiver and ripple under his efforts, his cock becomes a blur of movement.

He has his full weigh on her and drills her ass to the ground, there is no break in his fucking, and it's hard driven and brutal. The sound of his hips smacking her ass fills his ears it makes his breathing grow heavy and his cock engorge further. It lasts for few minutes this unrelenting pace. It's been awhile since Byron has enjoyed the pleasure of an ass and he wants it to last and the memory to linger for both of them.

As Jacqui lays flat on the ground Byron releases her hair and pulls her red puffy ass cheeks apart. He stops for a moment and then slowly moves his cock around trying a few different angles. She moans a little. He slowly pulls his cock out and then rams it back in, Byron does this again and again listening to see which angle brings her more discomfort and him more pleasure. He enjoys the sound his hips make against her ass and seeing the cheeks becoming a dark red for his fucking, he smacks the cheeks and hears her cry out. He loves how his balls smack against her clit. He enjoys how her ass works against his cock coming in and then refuses him the easily passage out. Her fighting increases his pleasure. Byron starts grunting.

Byron roughly turns Jacqui's face to look at him. He tells her how frequently he fucks Aimee, how many times they've done it. How when Jacqui once rang him he wasn't out on his bike riding, he was in fact sitting on a chair in Aimee's apartment as Aimee fucked him slowly, with Aimee's back to him, he watched his cock slowly disappear into her pussy. How Aimee had tried not to laugh at Jacqui as she fucked Byron. Jacqui looks away from him and he notes her left hand disappears under her body, she is rubbing her clit. She's moaning her pleasure and pain, he knows she not enjoying this act fully and it makes Byron happy. His confession to her heightens his pleasure; his nuts tighten against his body and he fingers his right nipple slowly. It's like having an electric volt directly between his nipple and cock. His eyes roll upwards in ecstasy. What he is doing is wrong to Jacqui but his no longer cares. Cumming is Byron's only concern.

She asks Byron to tell her more, to which he just laughs and pulls her hips closer draws his left knees up and increases his fucking tempo again, he feels her tense under him. His hand snakes around to her pussy and he tries to insert his fingers but Jacqui slaps them away. Byron licks his fingers and claims to Jacqui she doesn't taste like his sister at all.

Byron leans forward and tells Jacqui, Aimee is the best fuck he's ever had and how tight her cunt is in comparison to hers and how sweet Aimee tastes, how she will shave her pussy for him sometimes, how he loves going down on her, how he once fucked her in the bathroom while Andrew was in bedroom. He rams his cock into her ass faster and faster, he makes sure the whole cock goes in. For Jacqui it's so painful it is now it's become pleasure and she wonders how much more she can take.

Byron pushes forward and puts his arms down either side and lifts his hips up. He fucks her like that for a few minutes. Her tight ass gripes at his cock. He can feel he's cumming. Lying on her back covering her body, Byron grabs hold of her shoulders his face next to hers. His hot breathe burns her neck and face. His ass thrusts forward hard and deep, his moans fill the room, his legs snake around hers and his knees try to grip the floor for an even deeper thrust. Then he cums again and again in her ass. As he draws his cock out of her fucked ass a thin trail of cum connects their bodies. After a few minutes Jacqui pulls herself up and tells Byron she's going and never coming back.

12