The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit yourself up, Angie!"

I felt sick after hearing a stranger call my mom by her nickname!

The camera zoomed in slightly when she sat up straight on the plush chair.

He softly spoke, "I need you to look over here."

When she did, she gave an intense stare at his wide-girthed, but flaccid white cock that was pointing to the ground. He then rudely walked in front of my mom's face.

"Please show me how you'd make your husband hard!"

She looked up at the man in disbelief about what he was making her do!

"Wait! You know I'm a married woman! I can't do this!"

The man said, "Angie, your marriage is at risk. You can easily save it by knowing how to please your husband. I promise that I'll be giving you pointers on how to improve, if necessary."

She looked at his cock very cautiously, but refused to touch it. Then, she looked at him again.

"Are you sure this is okay? I'm not a cheater!"

"Yes. It's not cheating. You're here to learn, so it's completely fine -- I promise. Now, go on!"

As a result, she nervously cupped the girth of his limp cock with her right hand. She was examining it thoroughly, like she was studying the features of it.

I looked around again to see if anyone was hovering nearby. This was a risky place to be watching this video but something within me pushed me to keep watching!

When my eyes went back to the video, she was jerking him very slowly.

He shouted, "Speed it up -- you don't want your man waiting!"

Right away, she sped up her hand-jobs. She watched as he got bigger and bigger in her hand! The look on her face indicated that she was intimidated, perhaps even amazed by his cock!

"Your hand feels amazing, but I'd like you to put it into your mouth now."

She stopped her hand at the base and then gloomily looked up, indicating that she knew that this was all wrong.

"But I don't know if I can do this!"

"Yes you can. Just imagine that this is your man's cock and it'll be easy! Let it come naturally to you."

She scooted forward and sluggishly directed his penis into her mouth. She shyly looked up at him as her luscious lips wrapped around the tip of his cock. Then she started to suck him quietly and at a slow rhythmic pace.

"Come on, you can do better than that, can't you?"

Daringly, she gobbled the first two or three inches of his cock with more force and more speed. The man ran his fingers through her hair.

"Aww yeah -- that's better!

She seemed encouraged because her blow-jobs were much more purposeful. Occasionally, she'd blankly stare at him, possibly to see how she was doing.

He carelessly said, "You look so fucking pretty with my cock in your mouth!"

She reacted with a look of shame. She slowed to a crawl and pulled away from him with a soft smack. She kept her distance now.

He sharply asked, "You were doing so well! Why'd you stop?"

"I feel like a slut when you say that!"

"Look, Angie, you need to know a couple of things. There is no shame in looking pretty while sucking cock. In fact, the sluttier that you are when doing it, the better! You should just feel proud that you've made me so hard!"

She retorted, "Really? Because I feel like I'm some kind of sex toy to you."

He sighed at first, but responded eventually.

"Is that such a bad thing? As a woman, you're supposed to 'be' the sex toy for the man. If you've pleased him, he will please you too! It's about mutual respect."

She looked away.

"Look, I understand that you're not used to these practical lessons yet. I know that you're just nervous and that is perfectly acceptable. I can tell you that a lot of wives that we've coached have felt like you have. But after a few lessons and some practice sessions, they've become our success stories. You're going to do that too. I'm sure of it."

Her eyes glowed, "Okay. I guess if they can do it, I can too."

"Right, but before you can be our next success story, you're going to need to make me hard again. Just look at how limp I am now! You'll need to fix this!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

To my surprise, she desperately jerked him to restore his hardness right away.

"Don't be sorry, Angie! I want you to learn from it. Never leave your man disappointed - again!"

She nodded, "Okay."

"Put this into your mouth and suck it as loudly as you can, do you think you can do that?"

Unquestioningly, she directed his cock into her mouth. This time, she was focussed on resonantly plucking him with her lips as she composed a steady rhythm. Jimmy groaned.

"Ah yes, just like that! Be that proud cock-sucking slut that your husband wants you to be!"

It didn't seem to bother her that she had to be a 'cock-sucking slut'. She sped up her blow-jobs and her hand-strokes. Her medium-sized hoop earrings dangled from side to side, in the meantime.

"Don't forget to lick the whole thing!"

She dutifully took the cock out of her mouth with a pop and licked the entire shaft, including the head. She looked at him for approval again as she did this.

"Excellent! Put it back into your mouth and suck with a twist! It's going to feel good for the man!"

She put him back into her mouth and tried to do as he had requested. He gently guided her head and had her sucking in a twisting motion. Once she caught on, she was doing it faster and faster.

"Ooh yeah. You're so fuckin' talented!"

Though she was doing this, he gently pushed her head towards him to encourage her to go deeper.

"Come on, deeper!"

She went about half an inch deeper but she was struggling. This was probably beyond anything she had done before!

"You're doing great! Just a little more!"

As a result, she tried pushing herself further, only to pull out immediately to cough. Despite that, he urged her to continue.

"That's okay, baby, try again!"

He flailed his cock in front of her face, prompting her to open up. He unexpectedly thrust his hips and pushed her head down, causing her to gag at the half-way point! Selfishly, he held her in place for a few seconds before he allowed her to pull away.

She panted, "Your penis is too big! You're gonna choke me with it!"

"I'm going to teach you how to properly deep-throat later, but okay, I'll give you a break. I just want you to stroke me for now!"

She proceeded to wank on his tool with her right hand.

"Tell me, Angie - what is the craziest thing you've done with your husband sexually?"

She looked at him dumbly as she stopped stroking him. She hadn't expected the question.

"Well...one time, we were in the mall together and he made me suck him off in the men's washroom!"

"Wow! Did you enjoy that experience?"

"She said, "No, but..."

"See -- there's a problem there. You have to make the man feel special and you didn't do that. That right there gives your husband an easy excuse to cheat."

She frowned, "No, that can't be it!"

"Another reason for why your husband is cheating on you is that you are not satisfying him sexually. Look no further than the fact that you've stopped stroking me, even though I didn't tell you to stop!"

Right away, she resumed her hand-jobs, apologizing again profusely, "I'm so sorry!"

"Look, I know I'm being a bit hard on you, but what I'm telling you is for your own good."

She sadly nodded, "I know."

"Don't look so sad. Let me feel your precious titties."

He fondled on her round grapefruit-sized breasts together with both of his hands.

"You should really use these to your advantage! Tell me, what do you think you could do with these to please your man? Remember, always make the man feel special -- be wild! Be creative!"

Mom took a moment to think.

"Errm...maybe... you can fuck them?"

The man was very pleased and said, "Now you're showing some initiative!"

She blushed heavily as he placed his cock into her cleavage. When she pushed her breasts together, her beautifully manicured nails were once again displayed. He started to fuck her tits, though she just looked at him blankly.

"Come on! Put your body into it! Have some fun! Let yourself go!"

She cracked a smile and decided to hop up and down his rod. She peered at the action below briefly before returning eye contact with him. While tit-fucking her, he started tugging at her nipples! In reaction, she closed her eyes momentarily. She was possibly enjoying that sensation.

"Let it go into your mouth as we do this!"

Though looking nervous at first, she tilted her head to her chest and sucked his cock as it shuttled between her breasts! He caressed her hair.

"Thatta girl! Keep it up!"

She glanced at him uncomfortably but she didn't stop. He started teasing her nipples, which caused her to hum and sigh. He knew just the right amount of force to use. Soon, they were interrupted by the man behind the camera.

"Let's see the rest of your body, Angie. Jimmy, can you take her to the middle of the room?"

I now learned that the name of the blonde muscular man was Jimmy!

Jimmy stopped tit-fucking her and extended his hand to her. In return, she did the same. Both of them walked together to the middle of the room, like a very cute couple. Then the blonde man got into position in front of her.

The camera man directed, "Bend your body over and continue sucking him, Angie!"

She looked at the camera briefly before bending over, allowing Jimmy's cock to slip into her mouth. She placed her hands on his thighs for support. She popped her head up and down hurriedly, as if she knew better than to let him to go limp again. The blonde man placed his broad hands around the back of her head, adding more force to her blow-jobs! She wasn't choking anymore as she kept taking in a mouthful of cock!

"Much much better! But I want you to take it deeper, babe!"

He thrust his hips forward and forced her head down, causing her to gag near the base!

"Gugh! Gugh! Gugh!"

"Awwwww, yeah! That's fucking good!"

He held her there for a few seconds and then released her from his grip, which allowed her to cough. However, he fiercely whipped his cock in front of her.

"Let's see you take it in without my help!"

She sank deeply into his cock without thinking! On her own, she was able to take in more than half his cock, but she wasn't able to reach the base yet. Still, she made a series of determined efforts to go deeper and Jimmy patiently supervised. Through her obvious persistence and hard work, she eventually was able to go fairly close to the base with relatively little gagging or choking! Then she pulled away and repeated the process, despite coughing a couple of times or so.

Jimmy took control of her head again and drove himself into the depths of her throat. This time, he was fucking her throat with his entire shaft! She was making nasty sounds but she was definitely adapting to this! At this point, the man took his hands off her head and she kept going as normal!

The camera moved away from the action and circled around her to examine her naked fit body. Once it made its stop behind, it revealed that her legs were not spread apart. Then it zoomed in on her very tight-looking vagina and anus! I saw that the areas had retained some hair, though it was very well-managed.

The cameraman attempted to probe her vagina using his fingers, but she squirmed in reaction.

"Mmm...No... don't!"

The blonde Jimmy said, "Hey, I didn't tell you to stop sucking!"

I heard her sucking sounds start up again! She probably knew that she had no choice on the matter.

When the cameraman partially spread apart her vagina with his hand, a glimpse of her most intimate parts was revealed to the camera! He then decided to put two of his fingers inside, causing her to mumble! The fingers invaded her vagina briefly before they were taken out, revealing that they were very moist. It turned out that mom was actually horny!

"Damn -- you're wet! You've been secretly enjoying this, haven't ya?

Mom giggled nervously with the cock in her mouth.

He re-inserted his fingers gently, causing her to purr quietly. When he turned his palm up, he rubbed the upper portions of her vagina -- possibly where her G-spot was - and mom started to mumble louder and faster! The scene was instantly intensified!

The camera zoomed out again slowly. The back of her head was seen popping up and down in the distance. The cameraman restarted his finger-fucking and she was backing into it now by herself! They were going at a good pace until till he pulled out of her again, revealing that his fingers were soaked!

"Wow, honey! You're really getting into this! Could you do me a favor? Could you show us how wet you really are? I would like to see it!

That signalled for Jimmy to pull out. He rubbed her head to acknowledge her good work.

She asked, "Why do I have to do this?"

"You need to show us so that you can practice feeling proud of what you can offer to a man. A wet pussy is something you should show off!"

She must have accepted his reasoning because she made her way over to the bed, clumsily crawling to the middle. She reached back and nervously spread her butt-cheeks apart. Her radiant-looking fingernails once more complemented the shot, allowing the camera to scrutinize her most private regions! Both her holes were very tight! What a pose it was!

She whined, "This is so embarrassing! I can't believe that I'm doing this!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Under bated breath, I uttered, "You're fucking kidding me!"

"That's normal. We're just going to walk you through this and you'll feel comfortable at the end of it, I promise. Okay, for the next step, go on your back and show your pussy, using just two fingers."

She turned herself around. After lying on her back, she lifted her legs and then cautiously spread them open. She opened her pussy lips in a 'V' shape using her index and middle fingers, as they had instructed.

"That's one beautiful pussy! Now, please show me how you'd play with yourself."

She gradually rubbed her clitoris and slit. At first, she started out very slowly and worked her way up to a faster speed. As she massaged it more intensely, her hips swayed in accompaniment with her hums of pleasure. She even slid a finger in there too!

She was now masturbating by herself. Jimmy, who was nude at this point, approached her and said, "You look like you're ready for the next lesson!"

Though he straddled on top of her, she stopped him from proceeding further!

She asked in an elevated voice, "Wait! What are you doing?"

"This next lesson will show you what good sex is all about. It's going to turn you on so much that you'll be begging for your hubby to fuck you at least once a day - everyday. I guarantee that he wouldn't be seeing any other woman after that!"

He continued with his actions, only for her to interrupt him again.

"Nooo...this feels wrong though. Can't we do something else?"

"Nope! I need to jump-start your sex-life and this is the only way we can do this."

She begged, "Well...if we're really going to do this, could you put a condom on then? Please?"

"Why? Are you worried that you could get knocked up?"

"No, it's just that..."

"Well, what are you worried about then? I'm clean and if we're going to make these lessons as realistic as possible, you're gonna have to accept this cock without a rubber. After all, it's not like you'd make your husband wear one, right?"

"Well...okay fine...let's just get this over with."

"Are you sure you're wet enough there?"

"Yes, I'm ready to start."

He must have had an established history of being able to manipulate women. But still, I couldn't believe that my mom was actually going to let him go bareback! She watched as he tried jamming his prick into her, but he couldn't push past the outside of her pussy lips. She was very tight! As a result, he attempted to nudge his fat prick over and over, which caused her to moan at the sensations, but it kept slipping out.

She nervously whispered, "Sorry!"

He chuckled wickedly, "That's okay, just relax a little more. Once I'm inside, I'm gonna loosen you up and you're gonna love it. Trust me!"

Immediately afterward, her pussy gave way as he squeezed through the entrance and buried himself deeply. She gasped loudly.

"Oh gosh!"

While gently sliding through her vaginal canal, he remarked, "Aw! Your pussy's so fuckin' wet and

tight. You wanted this cock, didn't you?"

He didn't give her a chance to reply. He placed his hands on her legs for leverage and initiated a series of rhythmic thrusts, causing her to breathe heavier and heavier. He was at a steady medium pace now and the loud slapping sounds of their skin contact were heard!

"OH... oh... ohhhhhhhhh....gosh...ohhhh...Mmm"

Her face had a flush of red. Her eyes revealed that she was immersed in pleasure. Her hair and earrings waved around with each movement. Her glossed lips opened as she inhaled and exhaled. She was making varying sounds of pleasure.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

"Come on! Here's the first tip that I'll give you: tell the man how much you want to be fucked!"

She replied happily, "Yes! I want to be fucked harder!"

"Ha! Here it goes!"

He leaned in and thumped her with full impact! The camera captured it from different angles. Pound after pound after pound, the camera made sure to focus on the fact that her pussy was being brutally drilled by the man's cock. His balls slapped on her backside each time mercilessly. In the background, she was moaning over and over.

"Oooh...gosh... yes.... yes... yes...yes! Oh gosh!"

The camera circled around the entire scene. Her breasts swung up and down. The bed bounced up and down violently. I took notice of her gaze at the man that was fucking her. She was really into this. The lust in her eyes was completely undeniable!

She panted over and over, like she was hungry for more!

The camera circled around them, still recording the action at all angles. But it paid very close attention to mom's vagina being repetitively smashed. His thrusts went to the furthest depths that probably hadn't been reached by anyone!

They started making out with each other as they continued. They kissed wildly. The man spread his kisses to my mom's neck regions while groping her enlarged boobs, causing her to swoon!

"Ohhhh Mmmmmm!"

"Your tits are so nice!"

She did not respond back. Instead, she kept on screaming.

Oh oh oh yes yes yes more more more!"

The pace was kept up for the next couple of minutes. Occasionally, he'd pay attention to her tits again, which drove her crazy. Then, the man slowed himself and withdrew, leaving her panting for air.

"Okay, get on your hands and knees! I want you to stick your ass out and impress us!"

She did exactly as she was told. She eagerly spread her butt-cheeks apart, revealing her shiny wet pussy. She looked back at Jimmy in anticipation. Once he was inside, she turned her face forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jimmy used her hips to pump her.

"Oohhhhh god! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jimmy groaned, "Oh, your pussy is really tightening on me! Do you really love my cock that much?"

In between her gasps, she said, "Yes! You feel so good inside me! I've never felt this good before!"

The camera was placed down on the bed and though there was nothing on the screen, it sounded like some clothes were being taken off and thrown around. Not long after, the camera was picked back up by the operator. It was a side view of her in action. While she was getting impaled by the man behind her, she was gently biting on her lips as the skin-on-skin contact fluttered in the background. Her hands were resting comfortably on the bed for support.

The zoom was adjusted outward and the cameraman faced my mom. Next, he stepped onto the middle of the bed. Her passionate face became the focus of the video! Below, her breasts were swinging briskly in a pendulum-like motion. Then, the cameraman started waving his semi-erect penis in front of her lips!