The Last 24 Hours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to get deeper into her with each stroke in this position. As her velvet pussy clamped down on my cock again the friction sent me over the edge. I came harder than I could ever remember. My cum pumped deep into Beth as she shivered and then suddenly her head sank into the pillow in front of her. She still twitched and shook with the intensity of her orgasms. I leaned forward and brushed her hair from her neck and saw that Beth had passed out from the magnitude of her orgasm.

I got up and situated Beth on the bed with her head on the pillow. I went to the mini fridge behind the bar and got two bottles of water. I also went to one of the other bedrooms and brought another pillow and the comforter from the bed with me as I returned to Beth's side. I sat the bottles on the night stand and got back into bed with Beth. I pulled the extra comforter over us and pulled Beth into the circle of my arms. I spooned her and lay my mouth just behind her ear and spoke softly as I kissed her neck, "As Milady commands, so shall it be." Beth giggled and said "We are going to have to take away your Renaissance Festival pass buster." She turned her head so she could see me. Grinning she said "I'll going give you about a thousand years to stop giving me those too."

I smiled at her caressing her breast. She tried to move away from me and said "Ill be back Alex but I'm thirsty." I reached behind me to the night stand and brought over one of the bottles of water, "Milady asks, and I provide." She smiled at me and took the bottle of water. "You've thought of everything, haven't you?" she asked

I smiled at her and said "No if I had thought of everything I would have brought the water in with the ice bucket before we got started." I teased. Beth smacked my hand and said "Oh you!" before opening the bottle and draining about half of it in a single draft. I drew her tighter to me and twined my hand with her free hand and said "Anything you ask for Beth, if it's within my power to give, it's yours."

She closed the bottle of water and set it on the bed. She turned in my arms and looked into my eyes and said "You've given me your heart, your body, and your love, Alex. There is nothing more in this world I that I want." I smiled at her and gave her a long, lingering, passionate kiss. When we broke apart she said "I need to use the bathroom Alex."

I didn't want to let her go. I never wanted her out of my arms again, but I rolled over and helped her out of the bed. She ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I used the other bathroom to relieve my own screaming bladder and returned to the bed. I stripped the soiled comforter from the bed and turned down the sheets. I replaced the comforter and turned down the bed.

I climbed into the bed and waited for Beth. She wasn't long and soon was snuggled up against me her head again resting on my breast. "Thank you Alex for making my first time so memorable. I love you, you know." I hugged her tight and said I love you too Sweets. More than I can ever tell you." As Beth drifted off to sleep on my chest I could only think "The Last Twenty-Four Hours have changed my life forever." Before enfolding her in my arms and going to sleep myself I thought "The next twenty four hours should be very interesting."

*

My thanks to OmegaZone for his editing, Ms Linnet for helping me to write a better story and Anna for being my friend through all of this.

BTW this is my first ever sex scene so constructive critiszm is appreciated. I answer all feed back that leave an address to do so.