The Last Chapter Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
534 Followers

He drove his cock ruthlessly into her sloppy pussy, grinding his hips against hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist amd pulled his body tightly to hers, not wanting a single millimeter of his glorious cock to escape her.

"OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! . . . . GOD!!! OH . . . MY . . . GOD!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!!!!! BABEEEE!!!!" she screamed as she came, writhing in ectasy beneath her young stud's bulk, her heart pounding in her chest as her manicured fingers dug into the boy's broad, muscular back.

As her orgasm coursed through her body, she felt his big cock spurt violently, filling her womb with rope after thick rope of his sticky seed. She locked her mouth onto his as her orgasm began to slowly fade, their tongues softly dueling as his cock jerked between her legs.

Later, as they laid next to one another, catching their breath, Randi laughed. "That . . . was quite a work-out!"

The young man smiled and teased "Are you going to need another cigarette!?"

SEVEN

The young man was on his back, Randi lying next to him on her side raised up on one arm. One slender leg was thrown over his, a taut thigh rubbing deliciously against his fat package, her tiny foot pushed under one knee.

Randi was drinking soft kisses from his incredible lips, her tongue darting into his mouth, her fingers gently rolling one of his nipples as he cupped one of her pert breasts. He slid his hand down her flat tummy and between her legs, pushing a finger past her pussy lips and up into still soaking wet tunnel.

She moaned softly into his mouth and began to rotate her hips, his finger working the front side of her pussy wall causing her to squirm with pleasure.

Randi thought she heard the distant rumbling of her gargage door being engaged and her eyes popped open in alarm, her lips still pressed to his as she listened intently.

She heard the downstairs door open and quickly jumped up, running into the master bath, closing the door behind her. The young man heard the shower starting as he quickly got to his feet, slipping back into his work-out gear before straightening the bedsheets. He stepped out into the hallway, closing the double doors to the bedroom, before walking calmly down the steps.

From the landing he saw Randi's husband looking up at him from the large living room, a look of suprise on his face.

"Hey, Buddy! . . . I didn't see your car. Is your mom upstairs?"

"Yeah . . . I think she just got in the shower. I left my car at the gym and caught a ride home with her. I'll run back there later when I lift with Jason."

Jake's dad smiled proudly at his son, a starting linebacker at the University of Cincinnati.

"Well, I appreciate your work ethic, but don't overdo it . . . Okay? I know this is gonna pay off in a big way this season, but don't be afraid to have some fun, too!!"

"I hear you." Jake quickly agreed, hoping that his dad wouldn't detect the distinctive smell of sex that covered his sweaty body.

"Are you and mom going out tonite?"

"Yea . . . I'm taking her back to that new french place 'Rue' something or other. It's perfect for her . . . they hardly give you anything to eat! But our marriage counselor thinks its important that we make time for each other. He's really doing a great job for your mom and I."

Jake listened as his father continued "I'm not complaining, we've been getting along great lately."

Lowering his voice, he added "I realize she's your mom and all . . . and you probably don't notice these things . . . But Jesus, your mom keeps herself in incredible shape. She has got one amazing body, let me tell you!!!" smiling proudly.

Jake caught himself sputtering as his mind quickly replayed the ravaging he had just given her. Composing himself he replied:

"I'm sure she does . . . You two have a great time tonite. I'll see you when you get home."

EIGHT

Randi stood next to the bed, naked except for a pair of black lace-top thigh highs and platform stiletto sandals with 5 inch heels. She occasionally liked to dress up slutty for her son and, for some reason, this was his favorire outfit.

They had rented a hotel suite for a long afternoon of hot, dirty sex and Jake had just finished fucking his mom doggie style in front of the big mirror above the dresser.

Using just the tip of a manicured finger, Randi slowly brushed a long, loose strand of hair from in front of her eyes, a gesture Jake always found incredibly erotic, as she smiled lewdly down at her son, her beautiful blue eyes smoldering behind a dark, smoky eye shadow as she reapplied a thick, shiny gloss to her lips.

She reached for her cigarettes on the bedside table and flipped the top of the hard pack, sliding a cigarette into her palm. Cupping her tiny gold lighter, she lit it and took a long, slow drag, tilting her chin and exhaling a thin stream, as her hand dropped to her side.

"You were fantastic, Baby!!! . . . As always!"

Jake smiled up at his sexy mom as he stretched on the bed, rubbing his hand over his short blonde hair.

"So were you, mom. I hope these walls are thick, . . . because you got pretty loud there at the end!"

Randi laughed and took another drag from her cigarette, tapping an ash into a glass as she exhaled.

Looking down at her perky breasts, she grabbed them in her hands, the long, white cigarette held between two outstretched fingers as she bounced them up and down.

"I'm thinking about getting my boobs done." she said matter-of-factly, as she studied her breasts clinically.

"AAAAhhh . . . I don't know, mom. I think they look great. They really fit your body."

"I know . . . I'm not thinking about clown boobs or anything." Her eyes glinting mishcievously. "Nothing like Mrs. Mason's!"

Jake felt himself blush as his mother smiled at his reaction. Randi had caught Jake screwing Janet Mason, his then girlfriend's mother a few summers ago. This discovery had set the stage for Randi sleeping with her son, completing, in her mind, her transformation into a complete and total slut.

"Baby . . . I'm not even a C cup at this point. I was alot fuller before I had you and your sister. Do you like Mrs. Laine's tits . . . or do you like her daughter's better." Randi teased with a sly grin.

Jake laughed out loud."Well . . . since you're asking. Mrs. Laine looks incredible . . . but, I've never had the pleasure of seeing them up close . . . Like I have Abby's!" he grinned.

Andrea Laine was one of Randi's closest friends and the sexy brown-haired MILF had gotten her boobs done when she turned forty. Perfect D cups, Randi thought they looked at felt completely natural. Abby, and Randi's daughter Katie were both seniors in high school. Randi knew that her friend's beautiful daughter had caught Jake's eye when she was over at their house, and it was no suprise to that her sexy son had hooked up with her.

"Well . . . I'm sure I could arrange for that little oversight to be corrected!" Randi smiled. Andrea was a sexy cougar in her own right and she and Randi had shared many crazy nights in pursuit of young cock.

Jake reached up and pulled his mother playfully onto the bed. One hand slid gently up the side of her face as he pulled her lips to his. They kissed, gently at first, his tongue darting past her wetly shining lips, then much more passionately as he turned her head for a better angle.

"No thanks." he told her, lust building in his eyes. "I've done the mother-daughter thing and it can get a little crazy!!"

He kissed her softly as his hand slid between her legs.

"Plus . . . I've got enough to keep me busy right here!! . . . You ready to go again?" he asked with a glint in his eye.

Randi kissed her son hard on the lips and pinched his chin between her fingers, her gorgeous blue eyes flashing as she playfully scolded him.

"What a silly question to as your mother!"

zrob
zrob
534 Followers
12