The Last Customer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

The man was finding it harder to make notes, what he was watching was too hot. If he had known what the effect of the gas had been he might have stayed. As it was, he was glad he was recording what he was watching. All he had been able to write down in the last few minutes was that the gas would need diluting down for use in public. It was supposed to act like a perfume not start an orgy. He needed to experiment more to figure out how much it needed diluting before even trying to release it to the public.

He would need to check the other camera recordings later to see the action from different angles. If he could, he wanted to watch the cute dark haired girl, to see her as she was fucked from every angle. He could use the editor on his computer to edit together the footage into his own show. First, however, he wanted to keep watching as the dark haired girl was fucked again.

********

Jared moved towards Niomi, his gaze never leaving her. She watched him from the floor as he approached her. Again, she tried to figure out why they were all acting like this. She knew Jade was not like this, neither was Gregor. Something was making them act differently, as Jared approached Niomi thought about what might have changed. She remembered the strange hissing noise but could not figure out how it might connect to their actions.

By now, Jared was behind her; he hooked his arms under her and lifted her up. Then he bent her forwards over the dressing table, just as Gregor had done. She felt his fingers sliding down her body, running over her buttocks and down her thighs. His fingers dug gently into her skin as he pulled his fingers back up her thighs. Niomi shuddered at the touch, anticipating what he was about to do to her. His fingers softly pulled her buttocks apart. He gave a soft hiss, a sound filled with pleasure as what he was looking at. Niomi felt him pressing his cock against her ass, sliding it between her buttocks. She hissed at the feel, his cock was hot against her naked flesh. She felt him pushing against her anus, the head of his cock pushing her open. She gasped softly at the sharpness of him opening her. Her anus stretched wider, opening around him. She felt him slid into her; it almost felt like a soft pop as his head pushed into her. Niomi gasped as he slid deep, filling her ass.

Behind her Jared gave a soft groan of pleasure, and then began to thrust slowly in and out of her. Niomi hissed as she felt him sliding inside her anus. His fingers gripped her around her hips, holding her still as he fucked her ass. He began to increase the power of his thrusts, pushing deep into her. Niomi gasped at the sharp feel of him pushing her open. She dug her fingers into the metal of the table as he fucked her ass harder and harder. This was not the first time she had let someone fuck her ass, but it was definitely not normally her favourite way to fuck. However, this felt fantastic. Everything about this was unlike her. She did not like to have her ass fucked, and here she was totally enjoying it. She hated Jared, would not normally have let him fuck her. Tonight she had not only let him fuck her, she was letting him fuck her ass.

Niomi gave a sharp gasp, as Jared slammed into her hard. He began to ram into her, slamming his cock deep into her ass. His fingers dug into her hips tightly. Niomi gasped hard with each thrust. All thoughts of why she was acting like this went out of her head. Replaced by sharp waves of sensation at the feel of Jared fucking her so hard. She pushed up off the table, twisting round to look at him. His face was tight, his lips pressed together as he rammed into her. Niomi hissed and gasped as the feel of him in her grew and grew. Each thrust increased the pressure inside her, sharp feelings that ran through her. Her hisses and gasps grew into soft squeals as the power of the thrusts ran up and down her spine. His cock slammed in, stretching her anus open. Each thrust was accompanied by sharp sensations inside her. A strange mix of deep sexual pleasure and sharp stabbing pain.

Gregor moaned softly and Niomi glanced towards the sound. Jade was on her knees sucking hard on Gregor's cock. As Niomi watched, Stephen moved behind Jade and slid his cock into her. The two men began to fuck her, reversing their roles from when they had fucked Niomi. Gregor pulled Jade's mouth down onto his cock as Stephen pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. Jade's gasps of pleasure were softly muffled by Gregor's cock. Niomi watched as the blonde girl was fucked from both ends. Her body rocking, rippling as the two men took her. Niomi's attention was again drawn to Jade's ample breasts. She watched, fascinated, as the swung under the blonde girl. Each thrust made them rock forwards and backwards. Niomi was surprised to again find herself wondering what it would feel like to suck on Jade's breasts.

Jared suddenly grabbed Niomi's hair, pulling her back against him. His other hand wrapping around the back of her neck, holding her tightly. She squealed sharply as he thrust up into her with his full force. She felt the base of his cock stretching her anus wide open as he slammed into her. The increase in power came with a matching increase in feeling. The pleasure and pain sharply increased. Niomi squealed loudly with each thrust into her, feeling his cock slamming up into her. Sharp, hard, piercing her anus deeply. She felt her body reacting, a strange building sensation deep in her groin. They were standing upright, Jared ramming into her hard from behind. Niomi slid her hands over her body, her one hand cupping her breast. The other hand sliding down between her legs, rubbing at her pussy. Her fingers pushed against her hot flesh. Rubbing firmly over her clitoris. Niomi hissed at the soft pleasure of her fingers against her flesh, she squealed deeply as Jared rammed into her ass hard. The two sensations grew, and then merged into one wild sensation. Her body became a wild mix of sharp feelings and sensual pleasure. Jared's fingers pulled at her hair and neck. She could feel his breath on her neck, hot, rapid breaths. He was grunting hard with each thrust into her. Niomi squealed and gasped, her body rushing wildly to a sexual peak. With a loud scream of feeling she orgasmed, her body exploding into sexual pleasure. Jared gasped behind her as he felt her orgasm. As the waves of pleasure shot through her Niomi gasped rapidly. Squealing with each hard thrust into her anus. As the orgasm died, Niomi felt her legs buckling under her. Jared did not even try to hold her up; instead, he pushed her forwards allowing her to sink onto the table.

She felt his fingers wrap around her hips again, for a second he did nothing. Niomi felt him tense slightly, then he began to ram into her again. If it had felt hard before, now it was harder. He rammed into her hard, slamming his cock deep into her anus. Niomi squealed loudly as he fucked her hard. His cock slamming into her, stretching her anus wide. The thrust sent sharp sensations along her spine; her body shuddered with each thrust. She gripped the table, squealing sharply at each thrust. Jared was grunting loudly, each thrust growing wilder and wilder. Niomi felt he was close to an orgasm. A few seconds later he gave a sharp gasp. Niomi gave a deep squeal as he pushed up into her to empty his cum inside her. He lifted her up, forcing all of his cock inside her anus as he came. Niomi hissed as she felt his hot cum pump into her ass. Jared held his cock inside her until he had emptied all his cum inside her. Then he pulled sharply out of her, making her gasp softly.

With the sharp way he pulled out her Niomi sank off the table to the floor. Her legs were suddenly unable to hold her up. Her anus felt hot and sore, but in a strangely pleasurable way. As she sat on the floor she watched Jade being fucked by Gregor and Stephen. The two men were taking the blonde girl hard, and Jade was obviously enjoying it. The blonde girl was squealing in pleasure, her moans still muffled by Gregor's cock. Her body rocked with each thrust into her. Niomi gasped for breath watching the three of them fucking.

********

The man was now no longer even attempting to write notes. Instead he sat, his trousers on the floor, rubbing his fingers up and down his cock. He was gasping softly as he wanked off, watching the display on the computer screen. He was so turned on by what he was watching that he had needed to wank off, just to release the sensations he was feeling. He had watched as the dark haired girl had been fucked hard; it was obvious that the man had been fucking her ass. The idea had turned him on so much.

He focused his attention on the blonde girl as the two men took her. As he did, his fingers rubbed up and down his cock, sending deep waves of pleasure through him. He knew it was not going to take long for him to cum, but did not care. He was so horny he just wanted to cum. He forced himself to focus on the screen, watching what was happening as he wanked off.

********

Niomi slowly felt her body calming down after the deep fucking Jared had just given her. She was still watching Jade being fucked by both Gregor and Stephen. As she watched, Stephen pulled out of Jade, and then pulled her away from Gregor. Stephen sat down pulling Jade down onto him, the blonde girl hissed as she slid down onto his cock. Niomi watched as Jade began to ride Stephen, sliding up and down him. As she did, she reached to Gregor pulling towards her. Jade took his cock in her mouth sucking hard on it. The two men hissed and moaned softly at the sensation. Niomi gazed on the scene in front of her, watching as Stephen played with Jade's breasts. She felt a sharp stab of jealousy as she watched; she wanted to play with those breasts.

Jared moved to behind Jade, the blonde girl did not seem to notice him. He lowered himself down behind her and, as Niomi watched, slid his cock into Jade's ass. Gregor's cock pushing deep down her throat muffled her sharp squeal. The three men began to fuck Jade hard, sliding their cocks in and out of her. Niomi watched amazed by the display she was seeing. Jade taken by all three men, letting them fuck her hard. Her body rocked and rippled as they thrust into her. Her mouth slid up and down on Gregor, sucking him hard. Stephen was thrusting up into her as Jared thrust into her ass. Jade's squeals and moans of pleasure slipped out around the hard cock in her mouth.

The display in front of her was turning her on so much Niomi had to finger herself. As she lent back against the table watching she slipped the fingers of one hand between her legs. Slowly she began to rub at her pussy, her fingers running over the soft flesh. She hissed softly at the pleasure her fingers caused inside her. Soft warmth that was quickly spreading. Jade was moaning louder, gasping hard as the three men fucked her. Niomi pressed her fingers harder against her flesh, rubbing at herself. She lent back against the table behind her, fingering herself rapidly. Jade was obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting, her moans growing in volume rapidly. The three men gasped and moaned as they fucked her body hard.

"Unn fuck unn yes," Jade hissed around Gregor's cock. "So good, oh god yes." Niomi rubbed harder at herself, using her other hand to rub softly at one breast. She was breathing hard totally aroused by the display of sexual lust before her. She knew it would not be long before she made herself cum. As the three men thrust in and out of Jade, the blonde girl's body rocked and shook. Each thrust into her was accompanied by a sharp moan from Jade. Jared had reached round to cup Jade's breasts. Niomi watched as he kneaded the large mounds hard. He thrust up into Jade's ass as hard as he could. Stephen thrust up into Jade's pussy at the same time, both filling her. Jade moaned and squealed loudly around Gregor. He was pushing his cock deep into her mouth. Niomi could hear Jade sucking hard on it. The three men were all gasping hard for breath. Niomi wondered who would cum first amongst all of them.

It was Jade who orgasmed first. Niomi saw her eyes widen followed by a rapid squeal as the blonde girl came. Niomi felt herself cumming at a second later, gasping hard as waves of pleasure ran through her. As if Jade cumming had been a trigger, the three men all followed her in quick succession. First Jared gave a sharp hiss and Niomi saw his face screwing up as he came. Next Stephen gasped his body stiffening as he pumped his cum into Jade. The blonde girl hissed at the sensation of both men cumming inside her. Jared pulled back as he finished cumming staggering away to collapse against the wall. Jade now focused on Gregor, but did not have to for long. It only took a second before he came. He held Jade's head still as he came in her mouth. Niomi watched Jade swallowing hard to empty her mouth as his cum filled it. He held her head still until he had finished cumming, even though she showed no inclination to pull away. When he released her, she slowly pulled her lips away from him, licking the last of his cum off as she did. She lifted herself up off Stephen and clambered to her feet. The three men all collapsed obviously having nearly exhausted themselves in fucking her.

"God that was the best fucking sex I've had." Jade hissed as she stood up. The three men all smiled as the gasped hard for breath. Jade turned to look at Niomi and smiled softly to herself before walking towards her. Niomi watched unsure what Jade was about to do. Jade reached her in three strides; she reached up and pulled Niomi towards her kissing her on the lips.

"I've seen you watching me, you want me don't you?" She said after the kiss, Niomi could only nod. "Good, cos I want you too," Jade told her leaning down for a second kiss.

********

The man sprawled in his chair, breathing hard. He had just cum, wanking himself off as he watched the large blonde girl being taken by the three men. He was shocked that the gas was still having an effect. He had not expected the sample to last this long, it was only a small amount of the substance. Glancing at the clock he saw that so far the effects seemed to have lasted over sixty minutes. That had come from a small sample that should have been dissipating rapidly. Instead it was still going.

As he watched, the blonde girl began to kiss the sexy dark haired girl. The man could not believe that his gas was still working after such a long time. Now he had made himself cum he was able to think a little more rationally. He quickly made a note that further experiments were needed to ascertain if the gas had lasted this long, or had it triggered some latent reaction in the subjects. As he watched, he could feel himself becoming aroused again by the display on the screen. It was obvious that the two girls were about to make love. He would definitely need to carry out more tests to ascertain the full effects of his gas.

********

Niomi felt Jade's tongue pushing into her mouth as they kissed. She had never been with another woman before, had never felt any interest in doing so. Now it felt so natural as she opened her lips, let Jade wrap her tongue around hers. The blonde girl seemed to be surer of herself, as if this was not the first time she had kissed another woman. Niomi let Jade take the lead, let her probe her tongue into Niomi's mouth. She felt Jade's hand rest onto one of her breasts. Jade softly squeezed it, pressing her fingers into the small breast. Niomi wanted to fondle Jade's breasts, but was suddenly nervous. Gingerly she raised one hand up to cup one of Jade's breasts. Her fingers slid around the large mound of flesh, she could feel the feel of the skin against her hand. When there was no obvious negative reaction, Niomi squeezed softly pushing her fingers into the flesh, feeling it giving under her touch. The nipple felt hard against her palm. As she rubbed Jade's breast Jade was doing the same to her breast. Niomi felt the girl's hand rubbing over the small mound, her palm running over her nipple. The sensation sent small shivers down her spine. Niomi copied Jade's actions, she felt Jade smile softly as they kissed. Jade pulled away and looked at Niomi softly.

"Do you want to kiss my breasts?" She asked.

"Yes," Niomi gasped. "Can I?" Jade nodded, Niomi looked down at the girl's breasts. They seemed even more voluptuous up close. Lowering her head down she softly kissed the one breast. Then licked her tongue along it, feeling how soft it felt against her tongue. She began to feel more adventurous so licked the nipple. Jade murmured softly as she licked the blonde girl's nipple. Niomi slipped her lips over the nipple and sucked softly on it, she drew the breast into her mouth. Jade hissed louder, cupping Niomi's head. Niomi licked at the breast harder, running her tongue over the nipple. She moved to the other breast, licking and sucked on it as well.

"Oh god, "Jade gasped. "That feels good; can I lick your breasts?" Niomi pulled away and nodded. Jade lowered her head down towards Niomi's breasts. She softly took one breast in her mouth, licking her tongue over it. Niomi felt a soft jolt of pleasure at the touch. She gave a small murmur of feeling. Jade licked against her nipple, flicking her tongue over it. Niomi hissed at the surprising pleasure. Surely, no guy had ever felt so good when he licked her breasts. Then Niomi felt Jade's hand sliding down her stomach towards her groin. She felt butterflies in her stomach as Jade's hand approached her pussy. The blonde girl slowly slid her fingers between Niomi's legs and began to rub softly at her. Niomi hissed as she felt Jade's fingers rubbing at her flesh. Jade softly rubbed at Niomi's pussy, running her fingers up and down. Whenever she moved up to Niomi's clitoris she circled it once then pushed her fingers back down along the lips of Niomi's pussy. Jade pulled away and stared at Niomi as she fingered her.

"I want to lick your pussy," Jade told her after a few seconds. Niomi swallowed hard, shocked by how excited the request made her feel.

"You can," she said her voice almost breaking as she spoke. Jade lifted Niomi up onto the table then lowered her head down between Niomi's legs. She softly kissed at Niomi's thigh then brushed her lips against Niomi's pussy. When she ran her tongue up Niomi's pussy Niomi gasped at the thrill of pleasure that ran up her body. Jade pushed her tongue between Niomi's lips, sliding into her pussy. She probed inside Niomi with a knowledge that was almost scary. Without being told, she knew where to lick and how to lick. Niomi gasped and moaned deeply at the feel. She could feel Jade licking at her, the blonde girls tongue running over her pussy, licking hard. Her tongue sliding deep inside, licking along the walls of Niomi's pussy. Niomi hissed at the pleasure her body writhing softly on the table.

Jade moved her tongue up Niomi licking at her clitoris. Niomi moaned loudly at the sharp increase in feeling. Jade reached up to cup Niomi's breasts with her hands, rubbing at the small mounds firmly. At the same time Jade pressed her tongue against Niomi's clitoris, licking rapidly at it. Niomi moaned her voice rising in pitch as the blonde girl caused increasing waves of pleasure to shoot through her. Jade moved rapidly up and down Niomi's pussy, going from licking inside her to flicking her tongue over her clitoris. Niomi moaned loudly, writhing in pleasure. Jade's fingers dug into Niomi's small breasts, squeezing them hard. Niomi felt herself held on the edge of a release of her passion, Jade seemed to sense this. She focused on Niomi's clitoris, licking firmly at it. Her tongue moved up and down, then circling around it. Niomi moaned as she felt herself pushed over the edge. Then with a wild squeal of pleasure, she plunged into an orgasm. Jade licked hard at her clitoris sending waves of pleasure through Niomi's body. Niomi felt them shooting up her body, she squealed and moaned loudly as the orgasm ran its course.