The Last Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers

Julia felt like time had frozen for a long moment as she gazed up at him but when he turned his head, as if to gauge her reaction, she could see that he wasn't playing with her. It was written in the open expression on both his face and in his eyes. Her arms wrapped around him, pulling him down for another kiss and just before her lips met his, she whispered in a soft husky voice, "So ... can I find you here on a nightly basis or is there another place that we could continue this?"

The smile that lifted the corners of his mouth, and even brought a glow to his cheeks, was purely down to her. Not her words, not her perfect figure, her beautiful face - just her; all of her. Knowing that, like the first time he had ever surfed these waters, he was likely to get out of his depth far too quickly if he didn't pay attention, he allowed himself a brief grin as he remembered exactly what he had done that time - gone in way over his head.

Reassured by the way her body felt in his arms and the feel of her breath on his skin, he smiled as he kissed her and simply replied "why don't you ask me in the morning......my place isn't far from here."

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers