The Last Nice Guy in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

"You wouldn't believe how close I came to doing that, I'm not a saint Sophie, I'm not even close."

"But you didn't, did you? And I don't want you to be a saint, I don't want you to be some perfect guy, perfect is boring. Besides, I have this massive crush on you now and if you stood there and told me that I didn't have an iota of an effect on you, that you didn't want to touch me, I'd be hurt."

She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around his neck and shoved her body forcefully against his. One of his hands drifted to her waist while the other slid up the side of her body and cupped the back of her head, fingering and playing with her pony-tail.

"You like my hair, don't you?" Sophie asked softly.

"I love your hair, especially the strawberry streaks you have through it."

Connor angled his face towards hers and he kissed her wetly on the mouth, sliding his tongue in between her lips and seeking out hers. Upon finding it he sucked at it gently and moaned softly into her mouth.

Simply from kissing her and the sensation of her warm body pressed to his sent shivers up his spine and he began to harden instantly. He tried to hide his erection from her, but she pressed her right thigh tightly against it and began to rub from side to side, intentionally trying to work him up more.

"You know what I think?" she asked with a pant, breaking the kiss.

"What?"

"I think that you should check to see if I'm wearing panties. For all you know this could be another attempt at seducing you for a bottle of alcohol."

"Look, I don't think that it's necessa–"

"Check," she said, cutting him off.

"If I have to, I have to," he said with a grin.

"That's right, you have to. Sheesh, getting a guy to touch my pussy has never been such an ordeal."

Still playing with her pony-tail with one hand, he slipped his other hand from her waist to the front of her jeans. He pushed it down until he could feel the elastic band of her panties, then he withdrew it with a smile.

"Yup, you're wearing panties."

Sophie tried to keep a straight face but she couldn't, her frown turned into a grin and she started to laugh. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck and she slid her hands up into his hair, grabbing the sides of his head and playfully shaking it.

"They could be crotchless panties," she countered. "I think you better check the crotch to make sure."

"Is that right?"

"Damn straight, and I think you better thoroughly investigate this matter, we can't have women running around with crotchless panties."

Not wasting any time, he jammed his hand back inside her jeans and cupped it against her mound, stroking and rubbing at her pussy through the moist cloth.

As his hand stroked her between the legs, she moved her mouth back to his and began kissing him hot and hard, while all the time rubbing her thigh against his crotch to keep him nice and stiff.

The cloth of her panties became even damper as her hips began to slide against his hand, the plump lips of her pussy urging him to rub harder, faster, and a part of him wanted to do exactly what she'd said before: to take her over to the counter, tear her clothes off and fuck her senseless.

Most of the time he considered himself to be a pretty nice guy, but when a girl came onto him as much as Sophie was, his powers of control waned somewhat.

"What's the verdict?" she asked between kisses.

"Jury's still out, I think I'm going to have to conduct a more thorough examination."

"Hmm, sounds good. How does my place sound, in my bedroom, in my bed?"

He groaned softly and with all his willpower managed to extract his hand from her jeans, his fingers dewy and slick.

"Sounds perfect."

"Good, because I want to conduct my own examination," she said, and then she grabbed his cock in her hand and squeezed it through his workpants. "My mouth and my pussy have rigorous tests planned for this, how does that sound?"

He kissed her which was answer enough, then he pulled away from her and moved around the shop quickly, turning off lights and making sure everything was as it should be for Larry in the morning.

Taking her hand in his, he walked her from the shop and over to his car, unlocking her door and opening it for her.

"Always the perfect gentleman," she said, kissing him lightly.

She pulled her face away and then looked down at the bulge in his pants and giggled. "Well, maybe not always."

Connor laughed and hurried around to his side of the car. As he unlocked his door he marveled at what was taking place, that a girl as pretty and sexy as Sophie wanted him. She smiled and blew him a kiss through the driver's side window – she really, really wanted him.

As he got in behind the wheel, she flashed him an even sweeter smile and slid her hand into his.

"You know, sometimes the nice guy does get the girl," she said.

"Yeah, sometimes...but the reverse is also true, sometimes the nice girl gets the guy."

She squeezed his hand tightly and then let it go.

"You have a way with words that makes a girl feel really appreciated, you know that, Connor?"

He gave a little shrug of embarrassment and then shifted the transmission into drive, released the park brake and then drove away. Destination: her house, her bedroom, her bed, her body, her pussy.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Some would call Sophie's apartment messy, Connor preferred to think of it as lived-in. When a residency is sterile it's devoid of any charm at all, it has no character, so as he walked through her living room he enjoyed the fact that picture frames on the wall were skewed, a half-empty glass of wine sat on the coffee table and an assortment of magazines had fallen off the arm of the couch and onto the floor. It wasn't dirty, it was lived-in.

"Sorry about the mess," she said. "I'd say that I'm not usually like this, but I am, so why lie?"

"Don't be sorry, it looks great. I hate homes that are so clean you don't know if someone lives in them or if they're just keeping it as a shrine to some dead relative."

"That's an interesting way of looking at it," she said, grinning at his analogy.

After letting him gaze at her belongings for a few moments, she slipped her hand into his and led him from the living room and into the kitchen. If there was one place in a house that should sparkle, other than the toilet and bathroom, it was the kitchen. Thankfully, Sophie's kitchen did just that, it glimmered with the care of someone that systematically targeted the growth of bacteria.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" she asked, opening the refrigerator and looking inside. "I have...white, by the looks of it."

"Uh...wine? Dare I ask how you got it?"

She slapped his chest playfully and let out a sweet laugh. "No, that was a once-only affair for me, but you'll kick yourself when I tell you how I bought it."

"So?" he prodded. "How did you buy it?"

"I'm twenty-five, Connor."

It took him a couple of seconds to register what she'd just said because it hadn't been what he'd expected. There was no way she could be twenty-five, she looked no older than nineteen if she was a day.

"Twenty-five?" he asked, a trace of skepticism in his voice.

"Yeah, would you like to see some I.D.?" Sophie teased.

"No, that's okay. You just look...so damn young though."

"Thanks, I'll take that as a nice, big compliment."

How could his radar have been off by so much? Six entire years he'd missed by. He was usually very good at picking who looked older than they were, and the opposite, who looked younger than their real age.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

Connor took her in his arms and she snuggled into him. With her hands stroking his back, she pressed her warm cheek to his and grazed her lips against his ear. "Don't be sorry for something that wasn't your fault," she whispered.

"But it was my fault, if I hadn't asked you for I.D. then none of that would've happened."

"And you wouldn't be standing here in my arms. I'd be wallowing in my own self-pity instead of being minutes away from taking you into my bedroom and playing naughty games with you. I sure know what I'd rather. What about you, what would you be doing if you weren't here with me?"

"I'd be at home, alone, wallowing in my own self-pity," he admitted.

"Then we both win."

Sophie disentangled herself from Connor, grabbed two ice-cold flutes out of the fridge and filled them with an inexpensive chardonnay. Once the wine bottle had been returned to the refrigerator, she handed him a flute and started walking from the room.

"We'll enjoy the wine a lot more in the bedroom," she said over her shoulder.

Just as he was about to follow her he noticed the painting that had been magnetized to the fridge door. It looked as if a small child had painted it, the type where you had the stick-figure families and the traditional box-like houses with a triangle for a roof, plus a chimney – a curl of smoke spiraling from it, of course. Instead of a family there were just two figurines, one with 'Mommy' scrawled above and the other with 'Me', which was basically the same female figure as Mommy except half the size.

Before Sophie noticed him missing he hurried out the door and into the connecting hallway. The door at the end of the hall was closed, while the doorway to what was obviously the master bedroom, which lay halfway, was open.

When he entered the room his breath caught in his throat. Sophie was obviously a woman that went out of her way to create the perfect atmosphere for intimacy, and he had to admit that the scene before him turned him on more than walking into the room and simply finding her naked on the bed.

At all four corners of the room there were lava lamps set up, the light emitting from them was a pale blue while the globs of goop that floated in the aqua-colored water were a bright green. The lamps cast beautiful swirling reflections on all four walls and in many instances they over-lapped and created bizarre and wonderful patterns. There was a small sound system set up on an oak desk, softly playing soothing oceanic music and the squeaking echoes of dolphins through its tiny, yet high quality, speakers.

The child-like painting on the refrigerator door was suddenly removed from his memory as he inhaled the sweet aroma of incense. Although the girls he'd bedded had all been lovely and accommodating, they'd never taken the initiative to set a scene as sexy as the one laid out in front of him. It was true that he was as much to blame as them, it just so happened that setting a scene as erotic as this had never even entered his mind.

Sophie finished turning down the sheets on her queen-sized bed and walked past him to close the door. She was still fully clothed and it occurred to him that he found her more beautiful with clothes on than most women who were naked. It wasn't exclusively her looks, although they were lovely, it was mostly the subtleties in her demeanor that made her allure so strong.

"What do you think of my room?" she asked, pressing her body against his and slipping her arms around his waist.

After placing his wine glass on the oak desk, Connor's arms drifted around her waist and stroked her smooth back through her t-shirt. Her slim body was warm and supple, as soft and smooth to the touch as velvet.

"I think it's wonderful," he replied.

She angled her face towards his and their lips touched, an electric current passing between them as they slid their tongues into each other's mouths. It was a sexy kiss, filled with passion, desire and the right degree of lust that all great kisses require.

"What about me?"

"I think you're absolutely beautiful," he answered.

"Good answer."

A moan escaped his lips as her body rubbed even harder against his, the movement causing his hardened cock to slide back and forth against the crotch of her jeans. The t-shirt she was wearing accurately indicated exactly what must've happened a hundred times before they'd met – that she had broken many, many hearts.

"Am I fuckworthy?"

"You could say that," he groaned.

"I did say that, but would you say it?"

"You're definitely worthy of a fuck."

"Another great answer," she admonished. "You're getting really good at this, Connor."

The swirling blue light from the lava lamps caused her face to turn strange colors and he found himself staring into her shimmering brown eyes. Her mouth lay open slightly, a soft moan escaping her lips as he tightened his hold on her and grinded his crotch roughly against hers.

Connor kissed her on the mouth again, this time harder, wetter, letting his hands slide down to her curvy ass as he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. Each hand was filled with one of her ass cheeks, which he squeezed at playfully as he withdrew his tongue and kissed his way down her cheek towards her neck. A host of giggles escaped her lips as he nuzzled her throat, an audible gasp followed when he slipped his right hand down the front of her jeans and inside her panties.

The lips of her pussy were damp and his fingers stroked at her tenderly as they traced the outline of her slit. Connor was well and truly a pussy man. Some guys liked tits, others liked asses or legs, but his passion was the vagina. It was the focal point of a woman's pleasure, and he loved absolutely everything about it – its smell, look, taste and texture; everything.

"Ask me a question," she moaned softly.

"What sort of question?"

"Something sexual, it can be as dirty and filthy as you like, I don't mind."

While he thought about something to ask her, he stopped massaging her pussy and pushed his middle finger in between her puffy lips. The interior of her pussy was extremely wet, it was so slick that his finger glided effortlessly in and out of her in nice, fast strokes.

"Wait, wait," she sighed. "It'll be way better if I don't have any pants on."

Connor extracted his hand from between her legs and brought it up to his lips, licking her scent from his finger as she removed her jeans and panties. It was a musky aroma and tasted as sweet as the juice from a peach. Once the offensive items had been removed, Sophie glanced down at her t-shirt and grabbed the hem.

"Why stop at my pussy? You may as well have better access to my tits, too."

The t-shirt slid from her body like she was shedding a second skin. Every movement she made seemed sexy and fluid, unlike some women whose actions became mechanical when it came time for disrobing. After the fabric had been peeled off and thrown nonchalantly onto the floor, all that remained was a white lacey bra that held two ripe and squeezable melons.

"Would you like to do the honors?" she asked, turning around and pointing her bare ass at him.

Bras are evil and nasty, created for the sole purpose to make guys look absolutely ridiculous when asked to remove one for the opposite sex. It took Connor about a minute of fumbling before the straps slid from her shoulders and the hateful piece of underwear fluttered to Sophie's feet.

She turned back to him and her mouth curled into a teasing smile. "So you really do have trouble with them, you weren't just saying all that for my benefit. I may have to give you plenty of practice at it then," she paused and then added, "of course, just so you can get the hang of undoing them."

"Of course," he grinned. "So...where were we?"

"I think you were fingering me and I was enjoying it, that sound about right?"

"It sure does," he said. Without another word he moved closer to her body and pressed his hand between her legs, shoving his middle finger straight up into her slushy pussy. With his free hand he massaged and played with her breasts, alternating between one and the other, tugging gently at her large nipples which elicited sexy gasps and moans.

"Don't you have any questions you'd like to ask me?" she pouted.

"I do actually."

On one of his upward thrusts Sophie grabbed his wrist tightly and halted it in its tracks, the knuckles on either side of his middle finger resting firmly against the lips of her pussy. Connor looked at her questioningly and she just smiled a sly smile, winked at him and then rotated her hips slowly. In two seconds flat her pussy was slamming down on his hand, humping and grinding his finger deep into her body.

"Ask away,"

"Huh?" he asked, disorientated by the wonderful sight of her fucking his hand.

"Ask your questions, silly," she laughed, seemingly delighted by the fact that she had such an overpowering effect on his ability to think.

"Oh right, I knew that. Uh...how long have you been planning this?"

"Since the night you dropped me off. I've been thinking about you ever since, you know, it's rare to find a guy as cute as you that's also decent. I used to think that the term 'decent guy' was an oxymoron, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. Anything else you'd like to know?"

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"About seven months ago. I have...complications in my life that make it rather difficult for guys to want to stick around. In fact, this directly relates to my sluttish behavior last week."

"I wouldn't go so far as saying sluttish, I mean–"

"I was going to fuck you for a bottle of Vodka, I'd say that qualifies as being very slutty," she interrupted.

"Anyway, how did your behavior relate to your complications and sex life?"

"I hadn't been on a date in months, so Monday night I went out with this guy and when he found out I had a dau...when he found out something about me, he split."

By this time he'd already come to the conclusion that she had a daughter, but Connor supposed he didn't blame her from trying to keep it from him for the moment. Most guys as young as him found it extremely difficult to date a single mom, even one as lovely as Sophie. Connor wasn't typical though; he liked kids and found the prospect of being involved with a single mom kind of sexy, only he didn't quite know why.

"I've been pretty sexually frustrated lately, so when I came into the store and you asked me for identification, you were so cute that I didn't think twice about fucking you. At that point I didn't really care if you gave me the alcohol or not, I wanted you primarily for the sex."

The fleshy sound of her pussy slapping against his hand began to interweave with the small sighs from her mouth and the echoing dolphin calls. The soft oceanic music that over-lapped the dolphins, mixed with the ambience from lava lamps, seemed to create the ultimate aphrodisiac. Sophie's gorgeous face and lustful body, the room, the uninhibited way she was reacting to him and the deep aroma of incense – all these things turned him on so much that the word aroused wasn't appropriate enough. It went beyond arousal and into some other territory, a place he'd never fantasized about yet now realized he should have.

"God that feels so good," she mewled, her hips now fucking his hand in a blur of motion. She suddenly attacked his lips and her tongue searched feverishly within his mouth until it found his own, sucking at it hard. A long squeal of pleasure suddenly reverberated through his lips and tongue – both her arms clutched at him hard as her hips jerked spasmodically against his hand. After she stopped squealing she slid her pussy off his finger and pulled her mouth away from his.

"Did you just cum?" he asked, out of breath and panting. Pussy juice had dribbled down his finger and the sticky substance had partially covered some of his palm.

"I had a teensy weensy orgasm," she replied.

"You have small orgasms?"

"Don't you? Sometimes it feels really good and you cum without even thinking you're going to, other times, you can feel it building and it explodes out of your body like a bomb has gone off."

Connor nodded, he knew what she meant.

"I'm not usually as easy as this," she said. "I've never had sex with a complete stranger and it usually takes a few dates before I'll take things this far. The thing is, I haven't been screwed in seven months and I'm at the end of my rope. You're sweet, cute and nice. I know if we date a few times we'll end up climbing into bed, so why wait?"

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers