The Laurels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself being stretched and my cries went off the scale as she rammed the horror home and then my sphincter closed over the narrow end of the plug. I felt the intruder filling me and all my instincts were to expel it but this was not possible. I was sure that when Matron decided to pull the plug out I would not be able to bear the pain.

There was a rattle and I caught a glimpse of Matron wheeling a stand to the side of the couch. A large water bottle was atop a steel rod and I saw the ice floating in the water. I felt the plug inside me move as she connected the valve and the tube then she must have opened a tap and freezing cold water began to flow through the centre of the plug into me. It was so cold that it burned and my fists began to clench as I fought with all my strength against the leather which was holding my body in place.

Suddenly I felt my scalp being torn as Matron grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. In an instant she had rammed the hard ballgag between my teeth and she was fastening the straps behind my head trapping some hair. My cries increased their intensity but, of course, very little sound emerged. I was desperately trying to tell my tormentor that I was too full. The plug filled my back passage and the cold water was flowing up through my internal plumbing so that it seemed my whole body was bloated and gorged. I imagined vital organs being squeezed out of place and perhaps burst by the force of the water but the torture just went on and on as the water tank emptied into me.

Eventually I felt her hands at my anus as she disconnected the tube but left the one way valve in place to ensure that what felt like gallons of water was sealed inside me.

Then the spanking began. With each brutal blow my muscles went into spasm and tried to push the water out but the valve was stronger than I was. The skin of my buttocks was burning from the spanking but that was nothing to the cramps in my inner muscles as they pushed in vain against the hard plastic. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks and soaking the couch under my head. My head was bouncing around and saliva was gushing out around the cruel gag.

The spanking stopped as soon as it began and, turning my head, I saw through my sweat soaked hair that Matron was heading for the door. I used every breathe within me to scream at her that she could not leave m like this but, of course, all that came out was a sub human grunt.

The ordeal had pretty much caused my rational mind to shut down so I have no idea of how long I lay there with agony filling my body. It is just a blur of interminable pain. I did not lose consciousness but I did slip into a sort of half wakefulness which meant that I was unaware of Matron's return and only very vaguely aware of the business of being released. Hands carried me to a bathroom, it cannot have been matron alone, and then I must have lost consciousness for I have no memory of the plug being pulled from me. I think my mind must have shut out that experience as the pain would have been so extreme.

And then I was in a bed still with my entire body being one dull ache. I was not alone. The man murmured soothing sounds into my ear and his lips brushed against my ear lobe and he nuzzled my hair. He was a gentle, patient lover and my pain was washed away on a tide of endorphins as he caused me to orgasm again and again. Once again I was crying out but this time they were the cries of climax as he repeatedly brought me over the top of sexual satiation. I had taken my pain and I had been rewarded.

X

FOUR MONTHS LATER

So here I am in the senior wing where discipline is still very harsh but other things differ from the juniors. Our uniforms are one difference in that we wear crisp white blouses with red cardigans and striped school ties which have to be neatly knotted. We wear short grey skirts which are proper school type skirts instead of gym attire and white ankle socks so that a long expanse of naked leg is on view. Bra and knickers are also white.

Our time in the juniors was designed to introduce us to unquestioning obedience and to force an acceptance that our bodies are not our own but are there to be used at the whim of others. A girl can only thrive here if she develops an acceptance or even an inclination to submission, degradation and pain. I have to admit that there is a subtle culture of competition and pride in being able to endure more than one's peers.

Our lessons here are very much more varied than in the juniors. I list below some items from my timetable for last week; many of these lessons involve much practical work.

Sexual Technique and Perversion

Advanced Bondage

Fashion

Seduction and Control

Parliamentary Practice

The Workings of the City of London

It is only when one is trusted to enter the senior wing that one comes to know the true nature of The Laurels. In fact we are being groomed to fuck and suck our way to the very top of society. This establishment has been running quietly for a very long time and there are Laurels girls spread throughout politics and business; can you imagine the power and influence which comes from this? Having had all our scruples or inhibitions skilfully beaten out of us we are in a perfect position to manipulate people or situations as needed.

Of course running such an enterprise generates huge profits mainly from insider trading using snippets of information whispered across the pillow or in the dungeon but we also have another large source of revenue from the very wealthy and highly placed visitors who pay to be serviced by the most accomplished slaves and sexual technicians in the land.

Gentlemen regularly come to The Laurels on their own or in small, select groups but sometimes the estate hosts lavish weekends. One of these happened soon after I was moved up into the Seniors. The wardens rounded up ten of us senior girls and marched us out to the old stables early in the morning.

The stables are a bit like a cattle market. Most of the floor is covered in sand and in the centre of the space are set up whipping posts, gallows and various other devices designed to cause great suffering to a girl for the amusement of the audience. The audience sit on tiered seating behind a wooden fence and this morning a large group of men were on the benches obviously in high spirits and looking forward to a good day of entertainment. We were expecting a much less enjoyable time. Being displayed in the cattle ring was humiliating enough but then the wardens ordered us to strip to our underwear. The leather riding crops which all wardens carry made it clear that we had no choice in the matter so the increasingly noisy male audience were treated to the sight of ten helpless girls stripping off their school uniforms until they were just in white bra, knickers and ankle socks.

We were directed to a trestle table on which were neatly folded and crisply pressed piles of clothing for us to put on. Each girl put on a short white tennis skirt, a white t shirt and a pair of white gym shoes. We had no idea of what awaited us but our anxiety increased when the wardens began to fit each of us with a narrow white collar secured by a small padlock. Each collar bore a small white disc with a number printed thereon. I was number six.

When dressed in our white virginal attire, which I know had all the men practically dribbling in anticipation, we were made to line up facing the crowd and one of the wardens spoke to the audience. Of course he would not bother to address us but, in telling the men what was going to happen, he was also telling us our fate.

The ten "prey" would be sent off into the estate at two minute intervals and then the hunters would follow. If a girl was caught she would invoke a penalty which would be at the discretion of the man who caught her. Once this penalty was paid she would be sent off again with the expectation that she would do all she could to evade capture so that the men were given good sport in hunting her. Each time that one of us was caught our number would be noted and, at the end of the day, the five girls who were caught the most times would be "invited" back into the cattle market to be the centre of the evening entertainment. As he said this last part the warden casually waved a hand to the devices set in the centre of the sand floor and the audience cheered loudly. Of course escape from the bounds of the estate was completely impossible due to the cameras, guards and the very high perimeter wall.

When it was my turn I ran out of the front door of the block into the stable yard where I saw some very expensive horses drinking from the tough. There were also several four wheel drive vehicles and I reflected miserably that out running the hunters was going to be almost impossible. Wardens were hanging about to ensure that no-one doubled back and tried to hide in the house so I set off across the front lawn, through the gardens and out towards the woodland in the dip.

I soon had to slow down as I was gasping for breath and it is a good thing that I did or I would have blundered into the small group of men who were gathered behind a small copse. Screams were coming from in the middle of the group and a pair of naked legs was thrashing the air. Keeping low I made it to a wooden fence which I climbed and then I was in the woods. Which way should I go?

I stood for a second still hearing the screams from the other girl and then I moved deeper into the woods. That was when a large man moved out from behind a tree and stood right in front of me. I stopped and turned to find another man coming up behind me. I had been caught.

I was now facing the man who had been behind me and he reached out his hand and squeezed my left breast as hard as he could which made me whine and twist my body in a futile attempt to break free. The other man gripped a hank of my hair and pulled so that my head was pulled backwards, my breasts were in the air and it was only his grip on my hair which stopped me from falling onto my back.

The man holding my hair gave me a vicious slap across my face and released his grip so that I fell heavily onto my back in the rotting leaf mould. My gym shoes were dragged off, taking the socks with them, and my shirt was pulled over my head exposing my little white bra. A hand went up my skirt and savagely groped my softness so that tears came to my eyes and I screamed. This made them laugh.

"One demerit for you Number Six. You've got five seconds before we come after you."

I painfully climbed to my feet cursing myself for how easily they had made me stain my cheeks with tears and I blundered off into the woods on my bare feet wearing only skirt, knickers and bra. Of course my skirt was now covered in mud.

I had never been this far from the house so I had no idea where I was going therefore I was taken by surprise when the ground underfoot became a minor quagmire and each step made my foot sink into the mud. I changed direction hoping for firmer ground but things became even worse; I lost my footing and fell face down into the stinking black mud.

I pulled myself free with a squelch and spat foul tasting mud out of my mouth. Something made me look behind me and I saw two men, not the same ones as before, coming after me. The moist footing was not a problem to them in their green wellington boots. I tried to weave between the trees and run from them but they soon gained on me and a strong arm grabbed me around the waist and threw me face down to the forest floor.

Hands seemed to be everywhere and I was rolled onto my back with my bra torn from me giving them access to my smooth little boobs. One of them stood up and his riding crop lashed across my breasts causing my body to double up and my scream of pain to fill the woods.

I was dragged over a fallen tree trunk with my head down and my bum in the air. More vicious strokes landed across my buttocks and the tender backs of my legs. The punishment seemed to go on for an age and then I was limp and weeping over the trunk with the bark rubbing on my belly.

I felt my wrists twisted behind me and a narrow plastic tie like the ones used to bind saplings to posts was pulled tightly around my wrists biting into my flesh.

"Get moving Six."

I must have looked a pathetic sight as I made my unsteady way forward. Running with bound hands is very difficult as each step carries the fear of falling and not having free hands to reach out and save oneself.

I had no idea of how long it was since I had left the stables and I had been caught twice. If only I knew how the other girls were faring. Was I in the bottom five destined for those cruel torture devices in the ring?

There was a fence ahead of me and open ground beyond. I knew the woods were full of hunters and they would expect a girl to stay in the trees where she could hide. Perhaps if I could get over the fence I could run full pelt and find some hiding place away from the woods. I leaned on the fence panting and allowing my aching legs time to rest. That was when there was a crashing in the undergrowth and a completely nude girl came dashing towards me. Her white body was marked by vivid red wheals across the breasts and belly and her face was scarlet with exertion.

It was obvious that the hunters were close behind her and I paused to see if we could somehow help each other. She raced up to me and immediately lashed out with her fist into my belly causing me to fold and land on the ground with all the wind forced from my body. Then she was over the fence and away.

As I lay there feeling wretched I realised that she had left me for the hunters so that they would concentrate on me and leave her to run. There were three of them and they fell upon me stripping off my skirt and knickers. One of them, the younger one, began to unzip his fly and pull out his huge, erect cock. A man behind me pulled me into a kneeling position and held me by the ears as the hard, bouncing manhood came towards my face. He rammed down my throat so that I felt I was choking; in my desperation my teeth closed onto the flesh.

Immediately hands went around my throat causing me to open my mouth so that he could withdraw. I was aware of being dragged back into the woods and I saw a small pond covered in green slime. The man, still with his member hanging out, was in a rage and I was terrified as I was half dragged and half carried towards the fetid water.

I was crying out,"No, No, Please." Which only brought forth a string of verbal abuse and then my head was under the water and I was in a desperate struggle for life as I felt a pounding in my ears. I was pulled up into fresh air and as I gulped in precious oxygen I was once again plunged beneath the water. Then I was on my back beside the pond with my hands still bound behind me and a huge man came down onto me.

All three of them took me again and again with no pretence of gentleness. My rape, for it was just that, took a long time in fact they must have kept it up (so to speak) until I passed out. I came back to consciousness as I was thrown face down into the back of a Land Rover for the bumpy and uncomfortable drive back to the house. There were three of us in the rear of the vehicle. A petite Chinese girl was curled into a foetal position beside me and a dusky girl with hair down to her waist sat on the floor just behind the cab. All of us were naked with our bodies stained with mud and streaked with blood.

We were unloaded in the stable yard and herded into the stable block cattle market. All of us were able to stand more or less upright. The benches were filling up as hunters returned and drinks and sandwiches were passed around the men. A warden snipped the ties from my wrists and we were made to kneel at a low trough to drink cool, refreshing water. I realised that there were only eight of us. The other two girls were never seen again.

When we had drunk from the trough we were made to sit in a rough circle around the head warden who, speaking just to us and not to the audience, told us how well we had acquitted ourselves. He said we had endured in the true tradition of The Laurels and we could be justly proud. No-one who has not been a part of the elite which is The Laurels Girls would be able to comprehend the warm glow that we felt at hearing his words. You have to remember that each of us had been through months of conditioning to accept that providing men with every kind of sexual pleasure was what we did and we were damned good at it.

"And now girls you have a show to do. Your clients are among the richest and most powerful men in the land and I know you won't let yourselves down."

It seemed that the story of the most captured five girls performing in the ring had been told to us simply to ensure that we gave of our best. All eight of us would have a role in the evening's entertainment.

X

The wardens opened the small gate in the fence separating us from the audience and the well-fed, well-dressed men were given access to their playthings. One of them spoke to a warden who seized me by the shoulders and dragged me towards a huge pillory. This was very much the genuine article with a heavy stock supported on a telescopic wooden pillar. It was mounted on a small platform and the platform had two holes into which my naked feet were guided before a bar was locked in place obliging me to stand with my legs wide apart.

The upper bar of the pillory was raised and my wrists and head were pressed into the curved recesses before the woodwork was lowered and locked in place. I knew that I had no way out and also that nothing which I could say would cause me to be released before my client so wished. There was certainly fear but also anticipation and excitement. My mind went back to the experiments with Pavlov's dogs where a bell sound had been linked to food so that the dogs salivated whenever they heard a bell. There was no denying that I had been programmed to associate restraint and pain with sexual release and the greater the one the greater the other.

My captor was tall and thickset, a brute of a man with dark wavy hair. He walked slowly around me viewing me from every angle.

"How are we feeling today Number Six?"

"Very well thank you Sir."

"Are you looking forward to receiving a lot of pain Missy?"

"If you please Sir."

"You do know that there is no limit to what I can do to you don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

This rather forced conversation went on for a while as he relished and savoured the total power which he had over my naked girlflesh. In the background I could hear the sounds of other girls being whipped and just next to me I could see a row of nooses hanging from an overhead beam. Two of them were occupied by naked, handcuffed girls and the ropes were being winched up so that the distressed young women were obliged to stand on tiptoe to avoid being throttled. In this uncomfortable position they were being masturbated and flagellated.

My captor took a heavy nipple clamp from a table and began to tighten it around my left nipple enjoying the pained expression on my face as he did so. Of course he went on to clamp the other nipple and then added a series of lead weights which he enjoyed touching causing them to swing to and fro adding to my increasing discomfort. I could not see what he was doing as my vision was blocked by the huge plank locked around my neck so I had no warning of when the pain was going to increase.

"Put out your tongue for me."

I obeyed and received a powerful spring clip on the end of my tongue. He proceeded to connect a short chain from this clip to a hook on the bottom of the stock. It is almost impossible for a girl to keep silent in this position so even his smallest movement caused me to utter a chorus of "Urgh, aggh, ggargh."