The Lawyer and the Killer Ch. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strode to the bed, and spoke, "Well it looks here like we've got someone who is in a bit of a bind."

Susan turned and saw the man. If she had been afraid before, she wasn't very much reassured by what she saw now. He looked like a cool one. She could tell he was appraising her, but his demeanor gave her no clue about what he was thinking. Since she was gagged she couldn't say anything. All she could do was sit silently and stare.

He came over and sat on a chair resting at the foot of the bed. He looked her up and down with nonchalant grace. She stared back diffidently.

He began to speak, "I have a few questions I need to ask. All you have to do is nod or shake. Do you understand?"

Susan nodded.

"Have you ever had, or do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?" He thought, 'If she did then, he knew, she was a goner.'

She shook her head no.

He felt relieved, "Do you have any special martial arts skills?" He held up a hand, "Now before you respond, remember, you don't know anything about me. A truthful answer is going to be in your best interest."

Susan thought in disgust of the many opportunities that she'd had to take up karate. Again she shook her head no.

He continued, "I know you're no virgin, but tell me if you're on any birth control."

Susan shook her head from side to side.

He said, "Does that mean you are?"

She shook her head from side to side again.

He said, "Then if you had sex you could get pregnant."

She nodded up and down.

Then he asked, "Do you have any allergies, or allergic reactions to any drugs, medicines, or chemicals I ought to know about?"

Susan thought, 'I'll bet he's going to drug me up, get me knocked up, and kill me.' She shook her head no.

He asked, "Do you want to stay alive?"

Susan nodded her head vigorously up and down.

He again spoke, "If you want to stay alive, then you're going to have to do just two things. Are you listening?"

Susan, eyes wide open, nodded.

He said, "All you have to do to stay alive is" and now he spoke slowly and deliberately, "All you have do to stay alive is listen and obey. Now can you do that?"

Susan nodded up and down furiously.

He spoke again, "Well we'll see. I have one more question for right now." He looked at her closely, "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" Suddenly Susan realized going to the bathroom was something she really wanted, and needed to do. She nodded enthusiastically.

Again he spoke, "Hold out your legs please. I'll unlock your ankles. You'll find a bathroom off to your left. Go ahead, take care of everything you need to do, and come back when you're finished." She extended her legs. He gently took her feet in one hand and using his other hand undid the padlock that confined her feet. "Now go scoot, and come back when you're done."

Susan jumped from the bed and headed to the left. She saw the bathroom door and went for it. Though her hands were still held together by the wrist manacles and padlock she was easily able to turn the door handle and go inside.

Inside the bathroom Susan found all she needed. She took her time at the toilet. It was a little tricky getting the toilet paper to wipe her privates, but she managed. She looked around and found there were several toothbrushes and toothpaste. She thought if she just didn't have the gag in her mouth, then she could brush away some of the awful taste she had. But with the gag in, there wasn't much she could do.

Finished in the bathroom Susan walked carefully across the marble tiled bathroom floor, then the soft bedroom rug to the bed. She didn't know what to after that, so she just stood there beside the bed.

The man gestured to the foot of the bed, "Come down here and sit on the bed." Susan wanted to run. She wanted to cry. She wanted to cry out to let her go. She wanted to fight for her life, but she tremulously walked to the end of the bed and sat down.

When she reached her destination he spoke again, "I want you to lie down and wriggle backward until your head is on the pillows. Take your time. There's no hurry."

Susan thought, "This is it. He's going to rape me, then kill me. I've got to get away." Slowly she wriggled back until her head rested on one of the big pillows.

The man walked around the left side of the bed, and rolled on beside her. Reaching over he took her trapped hands and pulled them over her head. He continued to pull her hands up and over her head, while simultaneously reaching for something behind her. He pulled down a short length of chain and attached it to her manacled wrists. Now her hands were held above her head on the bed. They were well above her head, but the distance wasn't so great as to cause any discomfort. They were far enough away to render her helpless, but not so far as to be hurtful.

He looked at her and spoke, while speaking he gave her one of his more formidable frowns. "I'm going to take off your gag. If you say anything, anything at all, I'll finish you off right here. Do you understand me?"

Susan nodded fearfully.

He reached behind her head. Before disconnecting the hasp that held the gag he looked down at her again. He gravely added, "Not one word. Not a sound."

She nodded.

The man released the catch holding the gag, and it fell free.

Susan sighed, and then looked up in absolute terror.

He spoke, "We'll let the sigh slide, but that's all we hear from you from now on."

Susan nodded vigorously in relief. She'd thought she'd killed herself with a sigh.

The man leaned back and continued to speak. He was smiling. "I like the way your put together. You've got a nice shape. I can see you've taken reasonably good care of yourself, and I like that in a woman, or anyone for that matter. I think you're kind of pretty. If you don't break the two rules I gave, I might keep you around awhile." He began to unbutton her pajama top.

Susan stared at him fearfully. He had something in mind. His tone of voice was knowing, and sarcastic. He was going to kill her. She knew it. Every muscle in her body tensed. She felt uncomfortably cold even though it was warm on the room.

The man slowly undid her top. He pulled the sides away revealing her breasts, stomach and navel. He rubbed his hands over her chest. He was careful not to be rough, "I like your breasts. I can tell they're real. I like that. Nice tummy too. You have a nice navel. You have an innie. Not pierced either. I'm glad to see that." Smiling he continued, "A pierced navel or an outie would have been bad news for somebody."

Susan stared at him in absolute terror. He was talking about her body like every organ was part of a test. If one part didn't look just right he'd kill her right then and there. She wanted to scream. She did start to cry.

He looked down in disbelief. 'What's her problem' he thought? He'd just given her a compliment. Then he realized his fun was her terror. If he was going to have any fun with this one he might have to gentle her a little bit. He put the fingers of his hand over her mouth and spoke, "Look, if you don't stop crying, I'm going to count it as talking."

Susan couldn't help it, she talked. Through her tears she blurted out, "I'm sorry. I'm afraid. Please don't kill me. Don't hurt me. I didn't do anything. I don't even know why I'm here, or who you are, or where here is. I'm just so afraid." With that she started crying full steam.

The man gave her a few seconds, "Now if you've gotten that out of your system, you can promise to shut up or I'll just gag you again."

Susan had started shaking, but managed to get out, "I'll be quiet. I promise."

The man started to slowly stroke her breasts. He liked the way they felt in his hands. They had a good shape. They weren't hard like the silicon babes in the city. They were firm, supple even.

He liked her aureoles and her nipples. They had a good color, a healthy look, and they were soft. He leaned down and kissed each one. He liked women. He liked their breasts, and her breasts were nice, real nice. He was enjoying himself.

He looked up at her face. He could tell she was only pretending to be scared. Women liked to be touched. What she was putting on was an act. He was sure of it.

He reached down to her panties. He could see the hair around her most tender area through the panties. Unbuttoning them he pulled them down below her cheeks to her thighs. He leaned farther down and gradually pulled her panties all the way down off her legs.

He looked her lower body over. He commented. "You have attractive legs. I can see you exercise regularly. You have a nice pussy. It has nice color. The hair down there is light brown like the hair on your head. I see you keep yourself trimmed. I like that, but in all honesty, if I keep you around any length of time all that hair will all have to come off. I like the look of a clean clear puss. Yours looks nice now, but I bet if we cleaned it up it would look like a child's; all fresh, smooth, and pure. That's what I like." Susan listened to everything he was saying, but she was mostly trying her damnedest to keep from crying again. Why was it so cold in here? She started shaking again.

He looked up at her. He could tell she was trying to put up a good front. He'd scared her more than he thought. The impression he'd gotten from the person who'd hired him, was that this was a nasty bitch, a surly wanton who deserved the worst possible treatment. He wasn't so sure now. She didn't know it yet, but her past life was probably gone. What kind of future she would have? Well he couldn't say, except that it might not be as bad as he originally thought. He wasn't going to kill her.

Susan looked at him. He scared her so! She was sure he was capable of anything, but she was determined to get through whatever it was he intended. 'Whatever it takes.' she thought to herself. 'That's what I'll do what ever it takes.' She was so nervous. If she didn't do something she'd hyperventilate and pass out. She tried to control her breathing. She was so God damned cold!

The man started softly rubbing her legs. He took the palms of his hands and lightly whiskered his fingers up her thighs, then on up to her puss. He carefully brushed his hand across her vaginal area. He rubbed down between the tops of her legs to her slit. He felt it was slightly moist. He was sure she wasn't really sexually aroused, at least not yet. He knew and understood what he was doing would have that effect. Her body was just naturally responding.

He was in no hurry. He took his hands and traveled back down to her feet. He slowly used his fingertips to cover the tops of her feet and her ankles. She squirmed and the manacles around her ankles moved slightly. The rings on each of the manacles that had been used to hold the padlock tinkled very slightly. He liked the sound. He used his hands to explore her lower legs and then her thighs. As he slowly covered the inside of her legs with his fingers, she squirmed.

Her skin was soft and sensitive. He was back at her pussy. He took his fingertips and retraced the area around her mound. He could tell she was becoming ever so slightly engorged. The cheeks of her labia were slowly swelling. It was a great feeling rubbing gently up and down her vaginal slit just beyond the places where hair still grew. He thought once all that hair was truly gone he would have a field day. As if to emphasize he leaned over and slowly used his tongue to lick up and down the little ravine between her labial lips.

As he licked she squirmed a little more. He felt her shiver. Yes he told himself she was starting to respond. She was a little wanton.

Susan was losing control. She couldn't stop shivering. He frightened her. God she thought, 'He didn't think she was enjoying this?' She couldn't stop shaking. She was freezing. She wanted to cry, but was so afraid.

He could tell he was getting to her. He left her pussy and moved up to her head and face. He started to stroke her facial cheeks. He rubbed her facial lips and her chin. He tickled her just a little, and he could tell, though intellectually she was probably determined to resist, her natural inclination was to enjoy the attention.

If it were any other place, with any other man she thought she might like what was happening. But not here, not like this! Sure she was a woman she liked attention, just not under the current circumstances. She was thinking if this were another situation she might be having fun.

Right now she was just trying to not panic. She had to hold on. She had to put this out of her mind or she'd literally go out of her mind. Susan felt him rub her legs and her privates. Did he think it felt good? She was restrained. She was trapped, scared, and about to be raped! Sure she'd always liked sex. This wasn't sex! Did he think this was some kind of great thing? She started twisting her head to the left and the right. She felt the tears squeezing out of the sides of her eyes. She couldn't stop her arms from shaking!

She wasn't the promiscuous type, but she'd never been a prude either. He thought he was making her feel good. She was beginning to feel light headed, like the top of her head was going to blow off. Did he think she liked this? Was he some kind of sadistic freak?

He started rubbing her face. She never much liked that. She pulled away. The way he was tracing his fingertips across her mouth was terrifying! She started to panic. He might screw her and then kill her. She overcame the fear if only for a moment. If he was going to kill her, there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. If he was going to screw her, well, she could at least survive that, as long as it felt good. But it didn't feel good! Her whole bode was shaking! She started to whimper. She was shivering, quivering. The room was like ice!

The man liked what he saw. She looked good all over. He liked the way she felt. Her skin was soft, even delicate. She had a creamy pink complexion, like a child's. Some men were into pain. He had no respect for man who liked hurting other people, especially women. He knew some women he'd had who thought he was too gentle. He wanted to be gentle with this one. He liked being gentle, but he thought he ought to be a little extra gentle today, with her. Looking at her looking at him he thought she's someone it would be awfully easy to be gentle with. Even if he decided to snuff her out later, he could still be nice now.

He continued lightly stroking her lips, her chin, around her neck, behind her ears. Using his fingers he lightly traced his way all around her cheeks, under her neck, and up around to her far ear. He leaned forward and lightly nibbled on her ear. It tasted good. He liked her smell. The women who had washed and dressed her had only used soap so her body's aroma was not occluded by perfume. What he was getting was her natural fragrance. It wasn't the musk smell of a prostitute. It wasn't the sickly sweet smell of someone who'd doused themselves with some over the counter product. No her smell, her natural odor was fresh, pure, and clean. He liked it. He liked it so much he nuzzled into that part of her neck just behind her ear. He noticed only one piercing, and that was on her earlobes. That was good. She probably reserved that spot for one solitaire diamond for each lobe, and he bet the studs she used were small. He bet no more than a half a carat.

Susan lay there trying to be like a zombie. If she could just dissociate herself from what was happening. Pretend she was someplace, anyplace other than where she was. What was he doing? She had no idea what he might eventually do. He could screw the shit out of her and then slice and dice her. He might treat her with delicacy and then cut her up with a chain saw. She was being fondled by a pervert. She started whimpering, caught herself and stopped. No noise. No noise she told herself.

Then it happened. It started with soft weeping, but quickly escalated to real tears then outright blubbering, and last to screams of utter, absolute unrestrained terror! She was undone! She'd completely lost control. Panic! Terror! She was frozen with dread, convulsed with absolute, utter, stark, uncontrolled terror. She felt, she saw the water swirling and churning around her head. The white frothy sea foam was eddying around her head! It was freezing! She was freezing! She was drowning!

He heard the soft weeping, then the tears, suddenly the screams. Shit! She really was scared. She was hysterical! He would have liked to linger on her neck and enjoy her fragrance a little longer, but he suddenly came back to reality! He looked down at her face. She was completely zoned out!

Like a bolt of lightening it hit him. She was on the verge of going into shock. He'd so terrorized her she was nearly a goner. He backed away as fast as her could. He reached for the bottom of the bed and found the covers. He yanked them up and over the both of them. He never though anything like this could happen! He wrapped his arms around her protectively. She wasn't really cold, but if she was headed into shock his warmth could only help.

He curled his arms and body around her. He started whispering to her, "OK. It's OK." He started to softly sing, to murmur in her ear. "Quiet now, calm down. It's all right. You're OK."

He held her tightly. He started rocking her back and forth. She'd almost gone all the way over the edge. He cussed at himself. He wasn't that kind of person. He'd never hurt anyone like that before. Jesus he felt like a fool, a real bastard! He felt really guilty.

He kept whispering and murmuring, and humming, "Come one now. It's all right. Take it easy." He was at it for at least ten minutes. Slowly he felt her begin to relax. Christ! He'd nearly scared her to death!

After another ten minutes or so he slowly slipped out from under the blankets. She drifted off. He knew she wasn't asleep, but he guessed the worst was over. He wrapped her in the blanket, undid the manacles from the length of chain that held her hands over her head, and sat back in the chair at the foot of the bed. He watched her while she slowly recovered.

He slipped down the hall and made tea for the both of them. He was too aroused to give up. He'd try another approach.

He walked back to the bed with two cups of tea. Susan was lying under the covers on her side with her eyes slightly open and looking down at the bed sheets.

The man walked around to the side of the bed and sat down, "Here Susan." He handed her a tea.

She leaned up on one arm and took the cup. She kept her eyes looking down and away.

The man watched her, "You can drink it. Look." He took a sip of his cup, and handed it to her, "You take this one, and I'll take yours."

Susan refused his offer, "No I'm OK." She sipped the tea cup he'd proffered her first. It was warm, not hot. She tasted its herbal flavor. She kept looking down and away.

The man spoke, "I'm sorry. I was led to believe you were a lot harder." He sipped some more of his tea, "I understand sex is sex, but rape and sex aren't necessarily the same things." He took another sip.

Susan nursed her tea. She felt better, but was still very scared. She kept her mouth shut. The man continued to talk, "We're going to start this over, but in another way." Susan looked up then, "You can't make me want to have sex with you."

He reached over and took her still half full cup, "I know that, but I still intend to have you."

"You just want to rape me." She looked at him,

"That's all it is, isn't it?"

He slowly pulled the covers away from her body, revealing the partially opened pajama top, "Call it what you want. I find you very desirable, beautiful. You're mine, and I intend to enjoy you."

Susan began to shake again, "Even if I don't want it?"

He slipped over closer so his left arm was nearly touching her right side, "It would be easier if you wanted it, but I'm willing to accept your unresponsive compliance."