The Lazy 7E Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we understand," Tim said as Tuula nodded agreement, "you will excuse us while we dress for dinner, please?"

"Absolutely," Mitch let himself out the door as he heard them discussing something in their native language. He caught up with the boys as they headed from the bunkhouse towards dinner in the main house.

"Well Boss? How they gonna be?" Red had seen them all in the last five years, from the spoiled brats that made for a miserable week to those you never wanted to leave. Some will jump right in and be a part of the ranch; others will just keep to themselves.

"I think they will be alright" Mitch remarked as the entered the door to the smell of Laura's home cooking; "Yep I think they will be all right."

Chapter 4 - DINNER

The ranch crew had just settled into their respective seats when the door swung open and Tuula was highlighted with the sun behind her, cowboy hat on her head, boots and a Hawaiian sheer sarong that with the sun behind her showed the whole room that that was all she was wearing. Tim followed dressed in shorts and a light shirt.

"Close your mouth, Milt," whispered Mitch, "Welcome folks, come on in."

"I trust we are not late?" asked Tim as he held a chair out for his wife, placing her across from Milt, who had closed his mouth, but not yet removed his eyes from the areolas that stared back at him. Tuula lightly blushed under the scrutiny, but Tim was excited by such a display towards his wife.

Mitch kicked Milt under the table and his eyes returned to his plate. "Just in time," called Laura from the kitchen as she carried a tray of meat and potatoes out and placed them on the table. She smiled as she looked over the couple, Mitch had been right; it was going to be a fun week. She returned to the kitchen, her nipples hardening in anticipation.

Mitch took the moment to introduce the crew, "This is Red, he ramrods he place when I'm busy, if you need something he can arrange for it." Red stood and politely shook the hands of the couple. "Shorty," Mitch went on "is a our wrangler, he can set you up with a horse to suite your experience." Shorty also stood shook their hands, averting his eyes from Tuula's chest. "This here is Kenny, we just call him Kid, and he started with us this year but seems to be making a hand of him self." The kid stood, blushing with the compliment the Boss had just given him.

"Hi"

"And this here is Milt," the big man giggled and reached out his hand not daring to look at the guests, "He is a bit shy, but he knows this ranch better than I do" as the sat Mitch continued, " Dave and Dan aren't here tonight, but should be around later this week." Laura came back with the salad and sat down. "If you haven't guessed this is Laura, she keeps us boys in line and takes care of the house and garden."

"Just shout if you need anything," Laura replied shaking both of their hands.

As the meal progressed they discussed the next day's events and what the couple would like to do. "Horses!" Tuula cried "I so much want to ride horses."

"Not a problem, Shorty would love to take you two for a ride."

"I have no desire to ride," said Tim, "I am looking for photos," he indicated his camera hooked to the back of his chair. "Tuula is the horseman in the family and I the photographer."

"I think we can handle both," Mitch said.

As the boys started towards the door saying their goodnights, Laura was picking up the dishes. Mitch asked "Would you folks join me for a night cap?"

"Sounds good too me, Tuula do you want a drink?" Tim asked his wife.

"I will help Laura, if that is permissible?" she replied

"I can use all the help I can get with this crew," Laura laughed as she and Tuula carried the dishes into the kitchen Tim & Mitch went into the den for a drink.

Filling up the sink with dishes and starting the water, Laura looked at her young helper and said "I'm afraid you might get your sarong wet Hon, I usually do this topless to keep my shirt dry."

Without say a word Tuula just unclasp the knot above her left breast and the sarong slid from her body and stepped up to the sink. Following her lead Laura pulled her shirt off and dropped her shorts to the floor. "If we are doing this naked," Laura's eyes drank in Tuula's beauty, "Then we are both going to be naked." She stepped up to the big sink and said "Do you want to wash or dry?"

Chapter 5 - THE VOYEUR

The crew filed into the bunk house, Shorty and Red sat at the table and the Kid switched on the TV. Milt as was his custom gathered his rolling papers and tobacco, and then headed for the door. Every evening he went for a walk around the place, for as long as he could remember he was the last to walk through checking the animals, making sure the gates were closed, putting the ranch to bed. He was slow and he knew it, Mitch never treated him that way, but still he knew. Since his 50th birthday the weight was really packing on, ten years later give or take and he was 100 pounds over weight and slower than ever.

He wandered through the corrals to his favorite spot, a spot in the corrals where he could sit comfortably on a bale of hay, smoke his cigarette and watch Laura through the big window over the sink. He loved her, but knew she just thought of him as a 'little brother.' How embarrassing since he was nearly twice her age. He would watch as she cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes, often topless. She was so beautiful with her large breasts shaking over the sink, his own private show.

Tonight he slipped around the corral in sat down, his cock rising almost immediately as he looked through the window at not one, but two women doing dishes topless in the window. They were laughing and having a good time talking with each other, Laura was washing and Tuula, they had called her, rinsing and drying. Her small dark nipples compared to Laura's large pink nipples were as different as the size of their breasts. Milt crushed out his smoke and unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants to his ankles, his underwear to his knees. The cool night air felt good on his huge cock, "Horse Dick" the boys in gym class had teased him. Long and thick it sprang forth towards the two women, with a tingle, he had not felt in some time. Laura walked away from the sink to the far counter her round ass coming into sight for Milt was almost more than he could stand, topless he had watched her before, but tonight she wore nothing but a smile. He came as she turned back towards the sink, her light brown pubic hair showing below the stack of dishes, his cum covering the fencepost in front of him.

Laura felt the sexual tension in the air stand next to this sexy Swedish dish, to be this close to a naked woman turned her on. They laughed and got along well, it was nice to have someone to talk with besides the guys and a guest willing to do dishes... WOW! She went after the last stack of dishes on the counter, as she picked them up her nipple did a nose dive into the leftover berry pie with whip cream, ignoring it she set them into the sink.

"Look what you have done" Tuula exclaimed.

"Huh?" Laura stepped back looking to see what Tuula was staring at.

Her trip across the room had covered the nipple with berry and whip cream, "I will get it," whit that Tuula bent over lifting Laura's breast to her mouth, slowly licking it clean.

"Ooooh" the pleasure ran from her nipple up and down Laura's spine, as she took an involuntary step back Tuula followed cupping her other breast in her hand, pulling it to her mouth nibbling on its rising bud. "Oh... Yes!" Laura's knees weekend, she pulled Tuula to her breast for support and in hopes she would not stop.

Tuula dropped her hand to brush over the top of Laura's pussy; the shudder was all the encouragement she needed. She pushed the larger lass to the counter then encouraged her to slide on. Her tongue worked from Laura's nipple downward to her pubic hair line, then she plunged her face into her pussy licking from bottom to top concentrating upon her clit, her hands reaching up to tweak Laura's nipples.

Laura reached her peak, she wrapped her legs around Tuula's neck pulling her face deep inside, juices flowing she orgasmed once... twice... then a third time, arching her back high over the counter top into Tuula's eager mouth.

Never before had Laura climaxed so many times so quickly. She collapsed, shaking as the nerve endings raced their signals of ecstasy to her quivering brain. Tuula's fingers slowly traced across Laura's body keeping the nerves crashing new sensations into her racing mind, as she opened her eyes Tuula kissed her deep. "Lie here and relax," Tuula cooed into her ear, unable to move Laura gave her a half smile, closed her eyes and slipped back into oblivion.

Outside Milt had left his post, closing in on the unbelievable sight before his eyes, he had come clear up to the window as the women went to the counter, his breath fogging the window and his huge dick hitting the wall as he stroked it. He had just come again when he realized the Tuula woman was headed back to the sink. He fell over the pants around his ankles, stifled his groan as he hit the ground then rolled across the dirt to get out of sight. With his back against the wall to the right of the window he was out of the view from the window, he pulled his pants up, slid along the wall and headed back to the bunkhouse.

Tuula finished the dishes, checked on Laura who had fallen asleep on the counter. Smiling she slipped her sarong back on and went to check on Tim and Mitch. She was ready for bed, tomorrow promised to be an exciting day.

12