The Learning Curve Ch. 02

Story Info
Mose moves on up the curve; lots of dating.
4.2k words
4.52
11k
2
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo was going to go to the same local college that I did and we both had about two weeks before registration started. I guess because of her nervousness about starting this new phase of her life and our new found closeness, we were together almost the whole time. The part I enjoyed the most was when I took Jo and three of her friends out to the lake three times to swim and water ski.

Being the only guy with four pretty eighteen year old girls in tiny bikini's was just the right ego boost for me after Mary's leaving. They were all flirting heavily with me and grabbing my arm or giving me a hug and rubbing their bodies up against me. It seems that Mary had bragged quite a bit about my sexual abilities to a girlfriend of hers who just happened to know the older sister of one of Jo's friends. So I had a reputation I was totally unaware of.

Jo knew though as they had talked with her about it. Girls are definitely different than guys in this area. A guy would never talk to one of his friends about what a good fuck they had heard his sister was. If that happened it would start a fight and end the friendship even though every word might be true. So anyway, every once in a while, I would look over at Jo when these other girls were coming on to me and there would be a little knowing smirk on her face.

I later learned that she was getting a huge kick out of it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. After all, she knew I had never dated until I was twenty years old and had only dated two girls up to this time.

One night after our second outing with her friends, she sat me down and told me what was going on. I was astonished of course and even a little bit angry about it. I had enjoyed the sex with Mary but it had always meant a lot more to me than just that. To me it was private and should have stayed private. After I told Jo how I felt, she looked like she was going to cry and pulled me down and gave me a long kiss on the lips which was not really sexual but was not really sisterly either.

"Mose, you are such a good guy. You know I love you don't you? Most other guys would just let their egos get out of control if told them something like I just told you. Not only don't you not do that but instead you say that you would never talk about any sexual things you did with a girl. I know you don't realize it but once a girl finds out she can trust you like that, you are going to get so lucky with most of them.

"Remember what we were talking about before Mary left about you needing to get out and date more? Why don't you date my friends? They would all love to go out with you. You don't have to have sex with them if you don't want to. But you need to find out what other girls are like."

Wow, now there was a mind blower! I know you are saying how could I be so stupid as to not have thought of this myself? All I can say in my defense is that you don't view yourself one way for more than twenty years and then completely turn that around in less than six months. But now with Jo's help the door was opening up a little bit and I was beginning to see new possibilities.

"So Jo, which one would you suggest I ask out first?"

"Well, they would all say yes, but for the first one I think maybe Sally. She is a little quieter and not so aggressive as some of the others. I think she is maybe a virgin but I'm not sure. I know the other two aren't!"

A thought came into my head, "Jo, are you a virgin?"

"Big brother what part of our past conversations did you not understand? That information is off limits to you. In fact, anything related to my dating or sex life is something we do not talk about. Likewise I don't want to hear about your sex life or what happens on any dates with my friends."

"Okay, sorry. Sally it is. Would you give me her phone number?"

So it was that I was now on my way to pick up Sally for our first date. I was trying not to let myself get too excited but Sally sure had looked hot in her bikini. Of course they all had. Sally had a very cute face, long straight brown hair, a long slim body with small tits but great ass and legs.

I picked her up at her house and finally got to meet some parents. Of course I immediately then saw the advantage of not meeting them after that. I thought her dad would never stop asking questions or her mother stop giving hugs. We finally got away and I could see Sally was just as releived as I was.

"Mose I am so sorry they put you through that. They do this every time I have a date. I should just meet my dates at a store or something so we won't have to go through that. But let's just have fun now, okay? I'll make it up to you I promise."

Hmm, make it up to me? Sounds promising. I think the movie will be deleted from the menu in favor of going out to the lake. And that's what we did after a light dinner. We ended up walking hand in hand along the lake with occasional stops for some kisses. It was nice. Not really sexual but just sweet and relaxing. Hey, even a stud has to take a night off once in a while, ehh?

That night seemed to set the tone for my first round of dates with the girls. My next date was with Ginger. She was a cute little blonde. Somewhat skinny except for her 36C tits. I made a swim date with her just so I could see her in a bikini again. Damn did she look good. There was something about seeing her in that little 5'2" body with those big hooters that just made my little pocket rocket ready to launch. Nothing really happened with her either however. That is unless you want to count slathering large amounts of sun tan lotion on her. Well that and about ten minutes of kissing at the end of the day. Didn't get to play with those great tits though.

The last, but certainly not least, of the girls was Sophia. She of the Italian ancestry, beautiful black hair, olive skin, curves that would require warning signs if she was a highway and a dazzling smile that put me in a daze. Sophia didn't need me to put her on a pedestal. She was a goddess and floated several inches from the ground as a natural fact of life.

Despite all this we managed to actually carry on a conversation over dinner at a nice but not too expensive cafe. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a beautiful white silk shirt which was transparent enough to see her bra. We went to a movie afterwards and half way through she leaned into me and put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my upper thigh. Don't really remember what that movie was about.

I do remember how wonderful her hair smelled and the way my elbow just happened to keep rubbing against her tit and how her hand moved up a little higher on my leg when I did that. At the end of the date, as we stood kissing good night on her porch, I did get bold and moved my hand to that tit and spent a little while squeezing and fondling. All in all a super night.

Jo was good to her word and asked nary a word about the details of what went on when I was on these dates. I did notice that when we watched tv together now that she would snuggle with me on the couch rather than sitting apart like we used to do. God, I loved my sister! She just radiated love, affection and sweetness. And when every once in a while she would slide her body up and give me a kiss on the cheek, a tingle would go up my body. Shit, I needed to get laid and soon!

While I still liked Sally a lot, I had gotten more friendship vibes from her more than anything else. So in the second round of dates before school started, the first one I asked out was Ginger. We went to an outdoor concert by a folk/rock band in one of the parks and she ware a short little cotton skirt with a low cut white peasant blouse. The music was good and we really enjoyed ourselves. I especially liked it when I got up from the ground to get us some drinks and found I could look down her blouse from above. Man, if she was wearing a bra, I certainly didn't see it.

The concert had started in late afternoon and the sun had gone down during the intermission between sets. Ginger and I were laying on a blanket laid out on a grassy hill. The nearest other people were about fifteen feet away. In the dark no one could see what we were doing and I immediately took advantage.

I put my arm around her and drew her into me for a passionate kiss, during which my hands started to wander. I soon confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra as my hand closed around a wonderful bare tit that was soft and firm at the same time. As I switched to the other tit, I felt her squirm and moan and knew she was getting turned on.

Feeling bolder than I ever had before, I lifted up her loose blouse and fastened my mouth to one of those luscious boobs. She had great long, thick nipples which were already hard but soon got even longer and harder. As I sucked on them, I moved a hand under her skirt to her beautiful butt and started to squeeze her sweet cheeks. I was having a great time and apparently she was also as she suddenly took a deep breath, got rigid and spasmed for a moment. Wow, she came just from a little fooling around. She is a hot one all right!

Thinking that now was the time for all good men to go somewhere where we could unzip our jeans and get comfortable, I helped Ginger up, gathered up the blanket and headed for my car. The car was only a short distance away but it took a long time to get there with Ginger plastered up tight against me and insisting that we stop for another kiss every six feet or so. Of course I didn't speed things up when I put both hands under her skirt and grabbed both cheeks and pulled her tight against me. I loved running my hands over her silky panties that were stretched so tightly over her tight little butt.

Eventually we did make it to the car and I headed out to my favorite parking spot out at the lake. We were in luck and the place was deserted so I took the blanket out and we headed toward the shore and found a nice grassy spot to spread it out. Feeling more confident than I ever had before, I quickly stripped Ginger down to her panties and then got completely naked myself.

Once that was finished I started worshipping her body. I began by nibbling her ears and then the side of her neck. Then I softly blew in her ear before kissing her closed eyes and the tip of her nose. After several minutes of doing these things over and over, I finally gave her a real open mouth kiss with our tongues twisting like snakes in the Garden of Eden.

Sensing that she loved everything so far and there seemed to be no hesitation in her, I moved down to her breast and sucked on those incredible nipples. At the same time I let my fingertips graze across her stomach and play with her belly button for a moment. Then I caressed my way down to her thighs and started doing the finger tips grazing again. Once again, she surprised the hell out of me by bucking up at me and apparently having another orgasm.

After she settled down again I alternated kissing her mouth and her tits while my finger gently pushed her silky panty into her slit and I started and up and down stroking motion. At the top of my stroking motion I must have been bumping into her clit because her breathing got heavier and she went into still another climax.

I had been holding off on getting any pleasure for myself for a good twenty minutes now so I thought it might be time to change that. Of course I had gotten pleasure from giving her pleasure and my dick may have been rubbing against her thigh while this was going on. But now I pulled her panties down her thighs and she lifted her butt to help me.

"Are you protected Ginger? Do you want to go any further?"

"Yes, I am on the pill. Go for it. Do anything you want tonight. You have been so wonderful, I want you to have as much fun as I have."

"Oh, I'm having fun. You don't have to worry about that. I really do want to make love to you. How about with my tongue first?"

She let out a gasp and started to moan just hearing me tell her this and when my tongue started to lick it's way down from her stomach I thought she would go off right away again. As I began to lick and suck, she started getting vocal telling me how much she liked it and then at the last just moaning, "Oh god, oh god, oh thank you, thank you!"

Well the one she should have been thanking was Mary as I had gotten to learn and practice so much with her. But my little ego still swelled up like a balloon as she went into spasm after spasm and her whole body shook like a bowl full of jelly. After a while I stopped and gave her a chance to rest and then when she showed some sign of life, I just slid up her body and Little Mose made it to the Promised Land!

After all the foreplay, I was as hot as a Chinese firecracker celebrating the Year Of The Pussy. I just went for it and didn't worry about holding back or making it last. When my climax came it was all consuming and I saw stars that even the astronauts hadn't. A great night, a great experience, a great girl! Was I in love again? Well, certainly in lust if nothing else.

I tried to call Ginger the next day but she was out and didn't return my call. The same pattern repeated itself for the next several days and I definitely got the impression that she was avoiding me. What the hell was it now? Every time I get into a relationship I get dumped? What was going on, what did I do? Somehow I knew I was going to find out when Jo sat me down in the living room and said she needed to talk.

"Mose, did you have a good time with Ginger?"

"Or you kidding Jo I had an incredible time. I want to ask her out again but all of a sudden she is avoiding me."

Jo got this sad look on her face as she said, "Yeah, I know. I am sorry she is such a jerk that she won't talk to you about this face to face. She talked to me last night and finally persuaded me to talk to you for her. Believe me when I tell you that I have lost a lot of respect for that girl over this. I know we weren't supposed to talk about each other's sex lives but apparently that's what the problem is."

"What the hell Jo! I thought she really enjoyed herself the other night!"

"Oh she did, she did. In fact she said it was the most incredible mind blowing sex that she ever had or had even imagined in her wildest dreams."

After saying this Jo gave me a strange little look like she was looking at a space alien or something.

"So what's the problem then?"

"It scared her Mose. She thought that she was just going to be a casual date and that you guys wouldn't be getting serious or anything. But she had so much fun that she knew she would want to keep seeing you if she even went out with you one more time.

Mose I think it's fucked up and her thinking is weird but she wants to stay unattached when she starts college. She is joining a sorority and knows she will be getting a lot of pressure to date frat guys. She knew there would be parties to attend almost every weekend and that you didn't enjoy that kind of drinking and partying atmosphere.

So to avoid trouble down the line she thought it would be best to end it right now. She should be telling you all this, not me, but she wasn't sure what your feelings were and she was embarrassed that you had affected her so much after just a couple of dates.

If you look at it the way she explained it to me, it is a huge complement Mose. That's the way you should take it and just move on to someone else. Just because you had great sex together doesn't mean that you would have been compatible in other ways."

Jo then gave me one of those more than a sister but less than a lover hugs and kisses.

"Just remember Mose that there are still a lot of people who love you. Your family is here anytime that you need us."

"Okay Jo, I love you too. Should I ask Sophia out or forget about your friends for now?"

"That's up to you sweetie but Sophia is probably my best friend so please be careful with her if you do go out. I know she is a lot more cautious than Ginger when it comes to relationships. She does really like you a lot though so go for it if you want to."

I decided I would ask Sophia out but I also wanted to just relax for a few days also. Nothing quite like sleeping in, eating a late breakfast and then laying on the couch watching stupid tv shows. In fact before I knew it the time for registration was upon us and it was off to the grind once again.

While it was my fourth year of college, I was still considered a Junior because I had switched majors halfway through my Sophomore year, going from Engineering to Finance. So I had lost some credits and had to start late on some of the core courses for Finance. Since it would have taken me going to summer school or taking very heavy schedules to catch up, I decided to just go with the flow and take five years instead of four to graduate.

Besides that would give me another full summer of camping and fishing before having to join the business world. And I could take normal course loads and hopefully make some good grades and pull up my average some. Actually my Finance grades had been pretty good. It was my engineering grades that had pulled down my average somewhat.

I spent a lot of time with Jo and walked her around campus the first week until she started to find her own way. That meant I also saw Sally and Sophia quite a bit as well. Ginger was busy with her Sorority and we only saw her once in the hall and spoke with her briefly. Thursday I called up Sophia and asked her out to dinner and a movie on Saturday. She said yes and I was feeling happy.

Jo also had an old boyfriend from high school ask her out and she and Sophia decided that a double date would be fun. I think I was consulted somewhere in there but it was mostly a done deal when I was told about it. Oh well I loved Jo and didn't mind being with her but I would have preferred that Sophia and I be alone.

Dinner was at an Italian place just off campus called Parmesan Paradise. They had a full menu but probably sold a lot more pizza to college students than anything else. I had a nice eggplant casserole dish that was hot and spicy and covered with a layer of Parmesan cheese. It was delicious. Everyone else really enjoyed the food also.

Jeff who was Jo's date seemed like a nice guy and was outgoing with some funny stories to tell. Sophia was fairly quiet but moved her chair closer to me after the meal and hung on to my arm which just like the movie had the effect of my feeling her wonderful tits pressed against me. Jo just had that wise, all knowing sister look on her face that I was getting used to.

After coffee and desert, everyone headed off to the movie theatre where we were treated to a comedy that was really not that funny. Does Hollywood really make any good comedies anymore? What made it endurable was Sophia snuggling up very close again. About half way through I moved my nearest arm up around her shoulders and let my hand dangle close to her far side.

Then carefully and slowly I began to softly slide the back of that hand up and down her tit from the base to the tip and back again. I knew it was beginning to have an effect when Sophia began to squirm in her seat and pushed back against my hand.

Finally she asked me to stop because she was getting too hot. Okay, I did as she asked but the movie was a lot duller after that. Even so I managed to inhale the wonderful fragrance of her hair and kiss her neck and shoulder a few times after that and got a shiver from her when I did.

We had told the parents that we would be back around twelve. So we still had a couple of hours to do something in. Since I was driving I said we would go out to the lake. I parked at the same place I had taken Ginger and asked Sophia to go for a walk with me. Jo and Jeff were invited also but they said they would hang with the car. Looking back over my shoulder I saw Jo give me a strange look as we walked away.

12